Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ - Romance (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ (156637 Views)

How To Spot Immature Dudes In The Romance Section / Meet The Romance Section Nairalanders (what You Think About Others) / *~ Mrbrownjay Voted The Romance Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (116) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by queenofhearts(f): 4:36pm On Mar 13, 2013
Peeping*
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by kragsk: 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2013
hello am new here,i need female friends nw.thank u.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Kate77sexy(f): 7:58pm On Mar 13, 2013
Start your Mini Importation ... Learn the skills to source the cheapest of items , best of qualities and not all those mass production that makes you loose customers . Am looking for very few serious minded peeps to start off. .....

What you get are One on one trainings , flexible timing, best fast selling products , quality products, link you with people whom you can source together to drop the prices.

Chat me up if you interested on 08182400577 . . . Only serious minded folks please.

There is a commitment fee to show your willingness/seriousness to learn. ........

You can't survive Nigeria with just a steam of income .... Think smart and act wise

#Mamush
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ekuri77: 8:01pm On Mar 13, 2013
Kate77sexy: Am Jennifer,student looking for a real relationship of a man. must be 35 and above and working and responsible. add me up. no jokes please...........230e23ad

Keep trying you will get what you want[color=#000099][/color]
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Kate77sexy(f): 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2013
ekuri77:

Keep trying you will get what you want[color=#000099][/color]

lol
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 7:02am On Mar 14, 2013
carr96: I'm camilla,..nigerian. A medical student at the university of legon! grin
Welcome young woman.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 7:04am On Mar 14, 2013
Sunny Stream: Hi... I joined this site cus I need some advice.. I met my boyfriend who is Nigerian.. He lives in Nigeria.. I live in the uk.. Been looking to see all the requirements of him coming to the uk to marry me.. It's a minefield! He suggests I go there and marry him there.. But I don't know how difficult it is to marry there or not? If its anything like the uk requirements I don't know how we are ever gonna manage to get married..
Does anyone have any information about marrying in Nigeria that may help us make a decision!

Many thanks in advance :-)
Welcome dear. I think you should create a thread on this.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 7:05am On Mar 14, 2013
bizprowess1: hi everyone, i need re-introduction. after 2years, i welcome myself back on Nairaland. cool
Welcome
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by DExplorer1: 7:05am On Mar 14, 2013
Sparkle1: Hi everyone!am new here,looking to make new friends and have fun!please welcome me smiley
Welcome and have fun.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Sparkle1(f): 9:14am On Mar 14, 2013
D-Explorer:

Welcome and have fun.
thanks!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by shurlermoz(m): 1:36am On Mar 16, 2013
Need females friends in pls 2946053A
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Dayhorla: 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2013
Hello pple,am a new member...NL is fun
cool
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by krispet: 2:30pm On Mar 16, 2013
meet ur newest house mate.
cheerzz
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by TerpeOjorobaby: 7:51am On Mar 17, 2013
Hi everyone I m terpo's baby
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by bikinibabe(f): 11:53am On Mar 17, 2013
hy nairalanders,i cant believe i finally joined nairaland pls welcome me nd errmm....i nid female frnds i dnt knw hw to make frnds nd av been all alone all my life,pls i nid frnds
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Olwe(f): 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2013
Hi peeps
I am new here,just wanna make new friends.invite me 29C48D10
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Innodon(m): 5:32am On Mar 18, 2013
Hello peeps. I'm a guy of 22n a student of ANSU, based in Onitsha nd goes to Abuja for holidays. I need a cute gal b/w 18 - 21. Add me on BBM - 32EBB49B. Or on 2go - iykeinnodon
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by krispet: 9:24am On Mar 18, 2013
ITS GOOD TO BE HOME. ONE LOVE
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by ademitoro(m): 10:29am On Mar 18, 2013
Hello everyone, I wanna meet people in lagos
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2013
hi guys, m new here n i need pals 4rm ondo state.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Oluwadare: 1:34pm On Mar 19, 2013
Okay i'm dare omo mama'e, you can as well call me mr reluctance if you like.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2013
-
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by oadg100(m): 5:01am On Mar 20, 2013
Hmmm! can't read through the whole thread (too long) so i want to know if you guys have discussed abt what is romance/attraction. grin
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 20, 2013
egbe here, hello oo gurls
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by StFrank2(m): 11:43pm On Mar 20, 2013
Hi everyone, I'm new on this section, pls yall should welcome mesmiley
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by lostgirl85(f): 12:59am On Mar 21, 2013
Hello I am new and I am curious as to how I make a post am desperate for help
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by bukahands(m): 2:11am On Mar 21, 2013
lostgirl85: Hello I am new and I am curious as to how I make a post am desperate for help

Wat typ of help
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by bukahands(m): 2:21am On Mar 21, 2013
Females Add me up let's chat 271446A3
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by danarachi: 6:43am On Mar 21, 2013
wat up.
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by cherishearl(f): 10:13am On Mar 21, 2013
Hi everyone,i'm new here

1 Like

Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by Ike1(m): 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2013
Me too na newbie.....need someone to enlightened me how things are done here!
Re: ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ by MissGoldie007(f): 9:30pm On Mar 21, 2013
IM NEW HERE smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (116) (Reply)

What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? / Man Squeezes A Lady's Boobs And Got Nigerians Talking (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.