Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,351 members, 7,860,912 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:43 PM

Do You Have Your Girlfriend's Picture On Your Phone? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Have Your Girlfriend's Picture On Your Phone? (6732 Views)

How To Upload Picture On Twitter With Any Browser (java Users) / How To Block Someone From Seeing Your Picture On Whatsapp / Unable To Change Dp (picture) On Android Bbm - Hop In Let's Rub Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Your Girlfriend's Picture On Your Phone? by bernieman(m): 4:43pm On Apr 13, 2006
I have had my Wife's picture in my phone even while we were still dating till we got married and till morrow.I even have her pic the screen saver in my PC in the office and at home,in my phone and wallet.I can't have a better screensaver nor desktop(phone) image than my wife's picture.I encourage you guys in the house to emulate me 'cos it is the best thing that can happen to any man to be in love with your partner.Be proud of your own.Cheers.
Re: Do You Have Your Girlfriend's Picture On Your Phone? by zizzle: 6:58pm On Apr 13, 2006
he has mine on his pc wallpaper, his laptop wallpaper,his phone, and his computer in the office.

and his is everywhere, ma room , ma phone

name it
Re: Do You Have Your Girlfriend's Picture On Your Phone? by diyobdw(f): 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2006
*she in love* cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss
Re: Do You Have Your Girlfriend's Picture On Your Phone? by Chxta(m): 8:04pm On Apr 13, 2006
Of course I do,
Re: Do You Have Your Girlfriend's Picture On Your Phone? by Christino(m): 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2006
First of all,baby boy needs his diapers changed-then babes wil com and mumy'll buy him a cam phone like Osofia V419.
I've gat ma gify's pic everywhere but i need a tatoo on ma arm n that sums it al.
Doesnt rili mata cuz weneva we quarel she deletes them,then i get them back. Even men with rings on fal prey 2 these shameles wotevas.
D most important pic is not d one on ur fone but your mind,ur head,ur heart and needles 2 say,your eyes.Pronto!
Re: Do You Have Your Girlfriend's Picture On Your Phone? by UsherGurl(f): 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2006
Christino that's excellent! wink
Re: Do You Have Your Girlfriend's Picture On Your Phone? by dearzi(f): 2:22am On Apr 14, 2006
Aaah!!! he's got my pictures everywhere--phone, PC, heart, head, and i've got same for him too, plus special ringtone sef! he's my best friend, and when i miss him or just need to feel close to him, without calling or texting, i look at my phone, and he's smiling back at me smiley
@Christino
You're so right, we can carry pictures and our hearts may not be there,
Re: Do You Have Your Girlfriend's Picture On Your Phone? by debbieolat(f): 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2006
Everything about him is printed all over my body. That's the best
Re: Do You Have Your Girlfriend's Picture On Your Phone? by babymine(f): 10:53am On Apr 17, 2006
I don't have a boyfriend. cheesy Mind you, I aint looking for one so don't get any ideas! cheesy wink
Re: Do You Have Your Girlfriend's Picture On Your Phone? by maxeen29(f): 8:27pm On Apr 18, 2006
Well I have my b-friend pic on my desktop and the pic of his truck as a screensaver on my phone. and he don't have sh*tt on his phone about me not even my number saved.

Re: Do You Have Your Girlfriend's Picture On Your Phone? by diyobdw(f): 7:51am On Apr 19, 2006
dat odd!! shocked shocked undecided
Re: Do You Have Your Girlfriend's Picture On Your Phone? by SweetnSour(f): 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2006
hmm I'll just laugh at the response
Re: Do You Have Your Girlfriend's Picture On Your Phone? by elphem(m): 5:15pm On May 19, 2006
@Maxeen29 But your pics is nice and okay, why wont he?
Re: Do You Have Your Girlfriend's Picture On Your Phone? by chapspee: 12:27pm On May 20, 2006
i've got my girl pics on my phone, 4 those that doesnt maybe there girl is nothing 2 write home about. i mean very ugly mine is an angel
Re: Do You Have Your Girlfriend's Picture On Your Phone? by Bright2(m): 1:17pm On May 20, 2006
Yes i do,it's necessary
Re: Do You Have Your Girlfriend's Picture On Your Phone? by ubesio2006: 1:50pm On May 20, 2006
[color=#000099][/color] [b][/b] hello my name is philip i am 19 i am looking for a girlfriend of 17 to 19 thanks

Re: Do You Have Your Girlfriend's Picture On Your Phone? by ubesio2006: 2:03pm On May 20, 2006
[color=#000099][/color]  [b][/b] hello my name is philip i am 19 i am looking for a girlfriend of 17 to 19 thanks
babymine:

I don't have a boyfriend. cheesy Mind you, I aint looking for one so don't get any ideas! cheesy wink
Re: Do You Have Your Girlfriend's Picture On Your Phone? by eveseh(f): 2:50pm On May 20, 2006
am not a lesbian,i have a boy foto on my phone tongue
Re: Do You Have Your Girlfriend's Picture On Your Phone? by eveseh(f): 2:51pm On May 20, 2006
ubesio2006:

[color=#000099][/color] [b][/b] hello my name is philip i am 19 i am looking for a girlfriend of 17 to 19 thanks

u are handsome philip hope u find someone
Re: Do You Have Your Girlfriend's Picture On Your Phone? by elphem(m): 12:34pm On May 22, 2006
and you eveseh
Re: Do You Have Your Girlfriend's Picture On Your Phone? by eveseh(f): 3:01pm On May 22, 2006
elphem:

and you eveseh

what about me elphem?
Re: Do You Have Your Girlfriend's Picture On Your Phone? by elphem(m): 3:17pm On May 22, 2006
I haven't seen you before but I guess you could make him happy.
Re: Do You Have Your Girlfriend's Picture On Your Phone? by eveseh(f): 3:35pm On May 22, 2006
elphem:

I haven't seen you before but I guess you could make him happy.

LOL LOL boy am already making somone else happy now
Re: Do You Have Your Girlfriend's Picture On Your Phone? by elphem(m): 3:47pm On May 22, 2006
Really, but I think this guy deserves being happy, Now I am acting like an advocate uh. Just maybe,
Re: Do You Have Your Girlfriend's Picture On Your Phone? by eveseh(f): 3:57pm On May 22, 2006
elphem:

Really, but I think this guy deserves being happy, Now I am acting like an advocate uh. Just maybe,

u should be a journalist tongue
Re: Do You Have Your Girlfriend's Picture On Your Phone? by elphem(m): 4:25pm On May 22, 2006
Meaning, I'm telling lie!!!
Re: Do You Have Your Girlfriend's Picture On Your Phone? by elphem(m): 4:26pm On May 22, 2006
Or advertising for him
Re: Do You Have Your Girlfriend's Picture On Your Phone? by eveseh(f): 7:47pm On May 22, 2006
elphem:

Or advertising for him

meaning u ask too much questions tongue tongue
Re: Do You Have Your Girlfriend's Picture On Your Phone? by elphem(m): 10:54am On May 23, 2006
nah, i didnt really ask any question from you. I only wanted to make a space for that my guy,
Re: Do You Have Your Girlfriend's Picture On Your Phone? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:57am On May 23, 2006
i got ma guy's pic on ma @$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Have Your Girlfriend's Picture On Your Phone? by smartsoft(m): 6:04am On May 24, 2006
Yah i'm proud of her, so i got it on my Desktop Phone
Re: Do You Have Your Girlfriend's Picture On Your Phone? by diddy4(m): 7:37am On May 24, 2006
this one is for those that have girlfriends and boyfriends, me wey dey single have the pics of my sisters on my phone, them bluenubian is my screensaver and my brothers are my background pics.

thats me right there. my parents are on my palm one.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tecno H6 Stock Rom Flash Zip (de-odexed And Zip Aligned) / 17 Things You Should Never Try Googling / Two ways to make free calls in Nigeria both day and night legally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.