Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

For Those Who Speak Italian This Way, Please No English. - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / For Those Who Speak Italian This Way, Please No English. (5969 Views)

Warri And Benin Who Speak Pidgin Pass / Nigerians Home And Abroad This Way Please / Tiv, Wives Of Tiv(non Tiv Married To Tiv People), Friends of Tiv This Way Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Who Speak Italian This Way, Please No English. by romeo(m): 12:58am On Jan 16, 2008
Siena:

Ah, but you prefer to impress with your great understanding of Italian! cheesy I seem to recall in one of your posts, where you were a staunch critic of those who payed too much attention to learning English! Pretty much what you're doing with Italian!

And you're meant to be smart! Remembering what you've written in the past will go a long way, to making you think more about what you write in the future.

Ohh this time it's no more about my inadequacies in English language? now it's Italian LoL
I am not learning Italian dumbass

Did i mention English in this thread? No i did not!! but you did damned fool and i don't make fun of people when they speak whatever language but you do, even when you are not good too

Siena:

Romeo, what's your definition of a low life?

I'd be interested to know!

I am your English teacher now? Pay your tuition before any lectures wink
Re: For Those Who Speak Italian This Way, Please No English. by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 16, 2008
romeo:

Ohh this time it's no more about my inadequacies in English language? now it's Italian LoL
I am not learning Italian dumbass

Did i mention English in this thread? No i did not!! but you did damned fool and i don't make fun of people when they speak whatever language but you do, even when you are not good too

I am your English teacher now? Pay your tuition before any lectures wink

Hehe, someone certainly has little self-control, internet-based comments get your back up!

What are you like in real life?
Re: For Those Who Speak Italian This Way, Please No English. by romeo(m): 9:55am On Jan 16, 2008
Siena:

Hehe, someone certainly has little self-control, internet-based comments get your back up!

What are you like in real life?

You're immune to cyber comments? why are you responding me? answer me young man!! i know your type
Re: For Those Who Speak Italian This Way, Please No English. by oziomatv(m): 10:59am On Jan 16, 2008
where will jealousy lead we Nigerians?  Why do Nigerians tend to criticize even what they can't and will never know how to do?
         For the years I spent in Italy even without going to school can equally make me speak and write Italian language.
                  Italian language is  either you  know it or you don't know it. using an on line translator as the soooooo called English masters in UK and American Nigerians do does not work in Italian language.  whiteman for face blackman for yash.        
         Thanks to my brother ROMEO who knows what it tends to live in Europe ( you get all the experience you want) and live with it.
 For you SIENA  you can see how foolish you are by criticizing us that speaks Italian,
I know you don't know what is the meaning of siena, you picked the name because you happen to read JAMES HARDLY CHASE mission to siena or someone tells you about the book. DO you  know where is siena?
      Siena is a province in south north of Italy in a Region called Toscana it is some hundreds kilometer from Florence(firenze). It's one of the most well planned ancient city in Italy with it's artistic heritage and produces a  good wine. It's a home to DANTE ALIGHIERI(an ancient Italian writer) The same region with the world femous LEONARDO DA VINCI .
      I live in treviso one of the most richest province in  NORTH EAST REGION of Italy, well industrialized and too conservative like the tribe I come from. They invented the soooo called sparkling wine called prosseco(like french champagne).
   It's the home of UNITED COLORS OF BENETTON, GEOX(the shoe that breath), DE'LONGHI(electronics) REPLAY JEANS, diesel JEANS.
           And has also the most racist Mayor in the world (GENTILINI)
So am not here to count sky scrappers as you do, I'm down to earth to learn the culture of the country I live in, the level I'm now I constructed it myself am not dreaming of it,I  made myself what I'm. I'm not good in English because am busy with another language and culture. I have a lifestyle in which you don't have.
           Italy don't give chances and opportunities to who don't create it himself.  If you can't make money gather experience that others can learn from you. that's is life.
                STOP CRITICIZING OTHERS AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR OWN EVOLUTION.
Re: For Those Who Speak Italian This Way, Please No English. by oziomatv(m): 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2008
DUNQUE, CHI PARLE ITALIANO METETI DA QUISTA PARTE.

FREGATENE DI GENTI INVIDUOSA CHE NON SANNO FARE UN CAZZO.
Re: For Those Who Speak Italian This Way, Please No English. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 16, 2008
oziomatv:

where will jealousy lead we Nigerians? Why do Nigerians tend to criticize even what they can't and will never know how to do?
For the years I spent in Italy even without going to school can equally make me speak and write Italian language.
Italian language is either you know it or you don't know it. using an on line translator as the soooooo called English masters in UK and American Nigerians do does not work in Italian language. whiteman for face blackman for yash.
Thanks to my brother ROMEO who knows what it tends to live in Europe ( you get all the experience you want) and live with it.
For you SIENA you can see how foolish you are by criticizing us that speaks Italian,
I know you don't know what is the meaning of siena, you picked the name because you happen to read JAMES HARDLY CHASE mission to siena or someone tells you about the book. DO you know where is siena?
Siena is a province in south north of Italy in a Region called Toscana it is some hundreds kilometer from Florence(firenze). It's one of the most well planned ancient city in Italy with it's artistic heritage and produces a good wine. It's a home to DANTE ALIGHIERI(an ancient Italian writer) The same region with the world femous LEONARDO DA VINCI .
I live in treviso one of the most richest province in NORTH EAST REGION of Italy, well industrialized and too conservative like the tribe I come from. They invented the soooo called sparkling wine called prosseco(like french champagne).
It's the home of UNITED COLORS OF BENETTON, GEOX(the shoe that breath), DE'LONGHI(electronics) REPLAY JEANS, diesel JEANS.
And has also the most racist Mayor in the world (GENTILINI)
So am not here to count sky scrappers as you do, I'm down to earth to learn the culture of the country I live in, the level I'm now I constructed it myself am not dreaming of it,I made myself what I'm. I'm not good in English because am busy with another language and culture. I have a lifestyle in which you don't have.
Italy don't give chances and opportunities to who don't create it himself. If you can't make money gather experience that others can learn from you. that's is life.
STOP CRITICIZING OTHERS AND MOVE ON WITH YOUR OWN EVOLUTION.

Little do you know that Siena's my real name, not a "Nairaland" one! The few Nairalander's I know personally know it's my real name too.

Hmm, assumption, hey!

I've never used any other name in any forum I'm on, why would I want to? shocked

Follow the link in my signature, and you'll discover how wrong you are.

As for the origins of "Siena", I know it's a place, as well as a Cathedral. cool I knew before you decided to post the history of the name here.
Re: For Those Who Speak Italian This Way, Please No English. by oziomatv(m): 8:59pm On Jan 16, 2008
I'm not arguing for that, it might be your name but am just trying to tell you that am not the JJC type or wanna be type.
You give advice on autos I've never come against you despite that automobile is my hobby, cars is my second choice in life before women.
I've never come up with any critics on anything anybody do or claim to know,
we're all out of Nigeria to represent the nation in all aspects.

I made the thread for people who happens to know or studied Italian language to
have their fun. not to show how perfect I'm in Italian language.
So live and let others live.
Re: For Those Who Speak Italian This Way, Please No English. by amsky(m): 10:20am On Jan 24, 2008
chill out people,easy does it.

siena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant believe this.just ignore such pips next time okay.
enjoy.
Re: For Those Who Speak Italian This Way, Please No English. by romeo(m): 11:00am On Jan 24, 2008
amsky:

chill out people,easy does it.

siena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i can't believe this.just ignore such pips next time okay.
enjoy.

Why not tell Sienna you're dying for him? siena this siena that everywhere. hissessss smiley
Re: For Those Who Speak Italian This Way, Please No English. by romeo(m): 11:08am On Jan 24, 2008
oziomatv:

I'm not arguing for that, it might be your name but am just trying to tell you that am not the JJC type or want to be type.
You give advice on autos I've never come against you despite that automobile is my hobby, cars is my second choice in life before women.
I've never come up with any critics on anything anybody do or claim to know,
we're all out of Nigeria to represent the nation in all aspects.

I made the thread for people who happens to know or studied Italian language to
have their fun. not to show how perfect I'm in Italian language.
So live and let others live.

Couldn't have said it better, upon all the years he has spent in Europe he's(Siena) still behaving like a local man

I hope the guy sticks to auto and romance section and impress the girls cheesy cheesy
Re: For Those Who Speak Italian This Way, Please No English. by ifyalways(f): 5:00pm On Jan 24, 2008
romeo:

Why not tell Sienna you're dying for him? siena this siena that everywhere. hissessss smiley
ROTFLMAO.
Re: For Those Who Speak Italian This Way, Please No English. by romeo(m): 11:59am On Feb 01, 2008
where are those bush people making noise about our italo? siena and co.
Re: For Those Who Speak Italian This Way, Please No English. by oziomatv(m): 9:23am On Feb 02, 2008
dove siete??
Re: For Those Who Speak Italian This Way, Please No English. by romeo(m): 10:20pm On Jun 17, 2008
Dis thread will not die ohh!! Ozioma donde estas? ven aqui que te quiero ver enseguida wink
Re: For Those Who Speak Italian This Way, Please No English. by shuppie(f): 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2008
hasta luego, grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: For Those Who Speak Italian This Way, Please No English. by shuppie(f): 10:01pm On Jun 30, 2008
there is no reason for us to diss or critisize ourselves even if we are not perfect in speaking the language, we should all learn to see the funny side of things and ve a good time,
Re: For Those Who Speak Italian This Way, Please No English. by romeo(m): 10:15pm On Jun 30, 2008
Que Dios te bendiga hermana!! cheesy cheesy (May God bless you sister)
Re: For Those Who Speak Italian This Way, Please No English. by shuppie(f): 10:17pm On Jun 30, 2008
ameen, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: For Those Who Speak Italian This Way, Please No English. by smile4kenn(m): 7:53am On Jul 01, 2008
I taught this an Italian Thread? why english? Plz dont break rules
Re: For Those Who Speak Italian This Way, Please No English. by drrionelli(m): 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2008
J'ai pense que les gens ici parlaient italien, mais on trouve que--

<oops, wrong language--sorry!>
Re: For Those Who Speak Italian This Way, Please No English. by oziomatv(m): 9:43am On Oct 07, 2008
Ma perchè dobbiamo lasciare qiusto thread morire cosi?

Dai ragazi metiamo al lavoro diamo la vita a quisto pagine.
Re: For Those Who Speak Italian This Way, Please No English. by Kutey: 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2008
I'm afraid Siena is right. I speak perfect Italian and I can assure you your italian is rather abhorrent .
I'm quite sure you translated it via web but even then it wouldn't be this bad.
Sorry
Re: For Those Who Speak Italian This Way, Please No English. by oziomatv(m): 6:49pm On Oct 07, 2008
Kutey:

I'm afraid Siena is right. I speak perfect Italian and I can assure you your italian is rather abhorrent .
I'm quite sure you translated it via web but even then it wouldn't be this bad.
Sorry
If actually you do speak Italian perfectly as you claimed, stronza, you should have replied in Italian language so get lost. I didn't make this thread for dumb ass like you and your siena.
Re: For Those Who Speak Italian This Way, Please No English. by Kutey: 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2008
God Bless you too.  cheesy

I don't need to prove myself to you and the fact that you need to resort to insults to make your point just shows you lack self esteem. I'm very well educated, have a great job in the UK and speak Italian and English fluently so am no dumbass. You can hardly write or speak in either language.
Re: For Those Who Speak Italian This Way, Please No English. by oziomatv(m): 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2008
If actually you're educated as you claimed it should be knocking in your dumb head that no mater how, a foreigner can't be perfect in a language he's not used to. It's like telling an Englishman that his speaking Igbo or yoruba is not perfect. I don't know if Arab has taken over UK to be having people like you. Or do you exchanged intelligent with education?

That reminds me, how come you speak Italian, are you one of the sisters that rob shame to Nigerians through their BOOTY profession  here?

Okay, just tell me you studied Italian language.

Hear her saying "I'm very well educated, have a great job in the UK and speak Italian and English fluently so am no dumbass" you can tell that story to people in Nigeria.

For your advise, any time you see a thread that doesn't concern you just leave it and move to another thread, we're not here to compete  with each other.
Re: For Those Who Speak Italian This Way, Please No English. by Kutey: 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2008
Eheheh, cheesy Perche ti rode cosi tanto? you should try some anger management classes, they are apparently really effective.
You see, thats the problem. You can't even write in English.
Vedi, se ero una prostituta non avrei problemi ad ammetterlo su internet perche tanto nessuno mi vede ne mi conosce.
Translated " If I was a prostitute I would have no problem admitting it over the internet because no one sees or knows me".
I grew up in Italy from a very early age, I'm a Christian, studied and now work in I.T. grin
I value my body very much, thank you so no need to sell it.
Re: For Those Who Speak Italian This Way, Please No English. by origina9ja(f): 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2008
abeg make una speak wetting person understand jo
angry angry angry what is the point making other people feel left out in a bloody public site I'm sure seun would support me wink
Re: For Those Who Speak Italian This Way, Please No English. by nossycheek(f): 12:16pm On Oct 09, 2008
Ozioma and Romeo,

It is degrading insulting pple the way you do just because you want to pass home a message. My daughter's name is Ozioma and her xter does not depict an abusive person. Please show a little restraint in your choice of bad words, that will market you better. One love
Re: For Those Who Speak Italian This Way, Please No English. by luka1981(m): 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2008
ciao, come stai, peke pendere tempo parlare con una persona che non capishe niente , bene io vivi prima in italia, dimi tutto
Re: For Those Who Speak Italian This Way, Please No English. by MCUsman(m): 3:25pm On Oct 19, 2008
Where are the Edo's this is your thread
Re: For Those Who Speak Italian This Way, Please No English. by Gamine(f): 3:36pm On Oct 19, 2008
McUsman, with your Malo head

Why dont you fly back to your Blood Sucking- Fly infested terrain

before showing us where we belong

assurdità ed ingrediente!
Re: For Those Who Speak Italian This Way, Please No English. by MCUsman(m): 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2008
Honor should be given to those that deserve it. Waitin I do everybody knows Edo = Italy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chi In Igbo / What Are The Responsibilities Of A First Son? / Before You Say; "Cut Soap For Me", Read This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.