Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,182 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Tiv, Wives Of Tiv(non Tiv Married To Tiv People), Friends of Tiv This Way Please - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Tiv, Wives Of Tiv(non Tiv Married To Tiv People), Friends of Tiv This Way Please (11671 Views)

Alfred Akawe-Torkula, Tor Of Tiv Is Dead / Nigerians Home And Abroad This Way Please / For Those Who Speak Italian This Way, Please No English. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiv, Wives Of Tiv(non Tiv Married To Tiv People), Friends of Tiv This Way Please by Blackcat(f): 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2008
Msugh ne da van.
My Tiv is terrible but I guess you guys understand what I was trying to say.
Anyways has anyone of you checked out this site http://tivzone.org/home.htm please check it out and click on IMONGO. This site contains all one needs to know about our heritage and don't forget to register grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiv, Wives Of Tiv(non Tiv Married To Tiv People), Friends of Tiv This Way Please by DrFerlie(m): 8:28pm On Feb 01, 2008
Ndeve
Ndenina
Kwaega.

va nam qiu?
Re: Tiv, Wives Of Tiv(non Tiv Married To Tiv People), Friends of Tiv This Way Please by Hero(m): 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2008
Tiv, wow, you people still exist? Damn, I thought the Hausa and Fulani came and killed most of you off when they marched in out of the central Sahel and took your lands, and forced subjugated you into Islam. You'all must feel like the Native-American dose here in teh US. Even the Edo treated you'all like crap when their empire marched into your lands along the Benue River basin and took it over for a period of time. I feel sorry for you poor lil guys. cry
Re: Tiv, Wives Of Tiv(non Tiv Married To Tiv People), Friends of Tiv This Way Please by Gamine(f): 9:14pm On Feb 01, 2008
lol

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiv, Wives Of Tiv(non Tiv Married To Tiv People), Friends of Tiv This Way Please by Blackcat(f): 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2008
Hero:

Tiv, wow, you people still exist? Damn, I thought the Hausa and Fulani came and killed most of you off when they marched in out of the central Sahel and took your lands, and forced subjugated you into Islam. You'all must feel like the Native-American dose here in the US. Even the Edo treated you'all like crap when their empire marched into your lands along the Benue River basin and took it over for a period of time. I feel sorry for you poor little guys. cry

Stupid Idiot! I can see you know zero to nothing about Nigeria or Tiv people. Never in your stupid miserly life compare  BENUE to BENIN one is a state the other is just a small village. Secondly the Hausa/Fulani have never fought a war with the Tivs they have been known to kill the Ibos in Kano during religious riots. Thirdly Tiv people have never had any business with the Edo people. Go back to google and educate yourself fool!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tiv, Wives Of Tiv(non Tiv Married To Tiv People), Friends of Tiv This Way Please by Blackcat(f): 11:37pm On Feb 01, 2008
Dr Ferlie:

Ndeve
Ndenina
Kwaega.

va nam qiu?

Dr Ferlie AIDS, visit zone 4 in Abuja you will find what you are looking for there Hot shit fucker!!!

1 Like

Re: Tiv, Wives Of Tiv(non Tiv Married To Tiv People), Friends of Tiv This Way Please by DrFerlie(m): 11:43pm On Feb 01, 2008
blackcat, nsuuuuuuu. grin grin grin

na your qiu i wan mess o shocked shocked
Re: Tiv, Wives Of Tiv(non Tiv Married To Tiv People), Friends of Tiv This Way Please by Blackcat(f): 11:58pm On Feb 01, 2008
Dr Ferlie:

blackcat, nsuuuuuuu. grin grin grin

na your qiu i wan mess o shocked shocked

OMG cheesy this bastard doesn't know he is dealing with the BLACKCAT herself whose best hobby is yabbies. Anyways, I didn't know a pig, an ass, a dunghill, the spawn of an adder, a basilisk, a buffoon or a mad fool with a frothy mouth whose mother bleeps in the market place for a bowl of gari would also attempt to show his face in my thread. Anyways I have arranged all your overfucked 8 sisters from different fathers for you to screw after my brothers are tired of fucking them. Oh and I forgot when those oshodi boys have finished fucking your ass you can come drill your sisters holes afterall you all have different fathers tongue cheesy
Re: Tiv, Wives Of Tiv(non Tiv Married To Tiv People), Friends of Tiv This Way Please by Blackcat(f): 12:08am On Feb 02, 2008
@ Dr Ferlie AIDS

Furthermore if you are still Hot after being bleeped in the ass by Oshodi boys and driiling all your 8 sisters, go home and screw your mother's smelly cunt; and then lick her asshole clean.
Although I believe just to be on the safe side, you should be castrated so we don't have to deal with children from your kind cheesy
Re: Tiv, Wives Of Tiv(non Tiv Married To Tiv People), Friends of Tiv This Way Please by DrFerlie(m): 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2008
blackpussy,

I enjoyed your qiu yesternite. you are so sweet and lovely, kiss kiss kiss
I look forward to another hot kerewa session this nite.
meanwhile, i will be waiting for you at gboko road by 2 pm. call me wen u reach wurunkum.

blackcat, blackcat, blackcat, kerewa wa wa, u no kill me ooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Tiv, Wives Of Tiv(non Tiv Married To Tiv People), Friends of Tiv This Way Please by Blackcat(f): 12:03am On Feb 03, 2008
Dr Ferlie:

blackpussy,

I enjoyed your qiu yesternite. you are so sweet and lovely, kiss kiss kiss
I look forward to another hot kerewa session this night.
meanwhile, i will be waiting for you at gboko road by 2 pm. call me when u reach wurunkum.

blackcat, blackcat, blackcat, kerewa wa wa, u no kill me ooooooooooooooooooo

Dr Failure,

For a 22 year old boy who all he saw was his LovePeddler mother's blood red cunt, being bleeped endlessly oh what a LovePeddler's life! Your mother thought she had produced a son to elevate her suffering but alas all the boy thinks about is cunts for what else can come out of such an upbringing than to think all day and night about older women's cunts. Fine we know you grew up on a plantation in Texas and was bleeped by your slave masters dogs all the 22 years of your life, I guess that explains your obsession with cunts on the internet: D. Oh poor you.
My dear 22 year old cunt hypnotized boy. I know this problem is because dogs bleeped your mom while you watched and cried like a little bitch. I know you suck your grandpa's di*k to make a living in Texas and I know men bleeped your mom blistered on your back, poor bastard but that shouldn't make you not think of going to school or looking for a job. Anyways after your masters have removed their horse's di*k from your ass! Go play with your mom, kid! grin Better still go suck off your daddy like you usually do every night, you di*k-sucking, stinky son of a prostitute cheesy
Re: Tiv, Wives Of Tiv(non Tiv Married To Tiv People), Friends of Tiv This Way Please by 4Him(m): 3:34am On Feb 03, 2008
just wondering . . . is this what people of Tiv descent usually do when they meet themselves?
Re: Tiv, Wives Of Tiv(non Tiv Married To Tiv People), Friends of Tiv This Way Please by romeo(m): 10:42am On Feb 03, 2008
i am no more wondering about it!! i can see it
Re: Tiv, Wives Of Tiv(non Tiv Married To Tiv People), Friends of Tiv This Way Please by DrFerlie(m): 12:34pm On Feb 03, 2008
pussycat,

your performance yesterday was superb. coming through your back is the best style i have ever done. you sweet too much. grin grin grin shocked
today, meet me at benue hotel for the grand finale. abi i no try?

blackcat, blackcat, blackcat, your qui is tight and fresh oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. grin
Re: Tiv, Wives Of Tiv(non Tiv Married To Tiv People), Friends of Tiv This Way Please by DrFerlie(m): 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2008
Blackcat:

Dr Failure,

For a 22 year old boy who all he saw was his LovePeddler mother's blood red cunt, being bleeped endlessly oh what a LovePeddler's life! Your mother thought she had produced a son to elevate her suffering but alas all the boy thinks about is cunts for what else can come out of such an upbringing than to think all day and night about older women's cunts. Fine we know you grew up on a plantation in Texas and was bleeped by your slave masters dogs all the 22 years of your life, I guess that explains your obsession with cunts on the internet: D. Oh poor you.
My dear 22 year old cunt hypnotized boy. I know this problem is because dogs bleeped your mom while you watched and cried like a little bitch. I know you suck your grandpa's di*k to make a living in Texas and I know men bleeped your mom blistered on your back, poor bastard but that shouldn't make you not think of going to school or looking for a job. Anyways after your masters have removed their horse's di*k from your ass! Go play with your mom, kid! grin Better still go suck off your daddy like you usually do every night, you di*k-sucking, stinky son of a prostitute cheesy

you are getting worked up over nothing tongue tongue
THAT is why i love to do you. as your mouth sharp online na im dey sharp too wen i dey mess you.
I like the way you shout wen i dey dig you: o GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
opani no kill me oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
it is too deeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppp
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tiv, Wives Of Tiv(non Tiv Married To Tiv People), Friends of Tiv This Way Please by Blackcat(f): 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2008
So you are Idoma self hisses and walks out
Re: Tiv, Wives Of Tiv(non Tiv Married To Tiv People), Friends of Tiv This Way Please by DrFerlie(m): 2:45pm On Feb 03, 2008
Blackcat:

So you are Idoma self hisses and walks out

my dear dont go now. you know i love you. let talk now grin grin grin
Re: Tiv, Wives Of Tiv(non Tiv Married To Tiv People), Friends of Tiv This Way Please by Blackcat(f): 2:52pm On Feb 03, 2008
Dr Ferlie:

you are getting worked up over nothing tongue tongue
THAT is why i love to do you. as your mouth sharp online na im dey sharp too when i dey mess you.
I like the way you shout when i dey dig you: o GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
opani no kill me oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
it is too deeeeeeeeeeeeppppppppppppppp
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin

I'm not getting worked up, I enjoy yabbies its the only time I can feel like my old school days grin Its like insulting hell out of someone without getting a bloody nose for it cheesy Anyways I enjoyed the yabbies while it lasted grin So you are Idoma. I have one Idoma friend here she said I should said Okonu piorku okonu lippi lippi grin grin Don't forget to register on the tivzone, you have shown great interest in my thread and thats good grin

What are you doing in Texas, schooling?
Re: Tiv, Wives Of Tiv(non Tiv Married To Tiv People), Friends of Tiv This Way Please by DrFerlie(m): 3:00pm On Feb 03, 2008
Blackcat:

I'm not getting worked up, I enjoy yabbies its the only time I can feel like my old school days grin Its like insulting hell out of someone without getting a bloody nose for it cheesy Anyways I enjoyed the yabbies while it lasted grin So you are Idoma. I have one Idoma friend here she said I should said Okonu piorku okonu lippi lippi grin grin Don't forget to register on the tivzone, you have shown great interest in my thread and thats good grin

What are you doing in Texas, schooling?

yes o my dear. I understand the levels, anya o to my sister there with you. i will register there now. nice meeting you my dear blackcat. idoma and tiv are one people. let's keep the love soaring.
I am in hoston(downtown) schooling. what about you
Re: Tiv, Wives Of Tiv(non Tiv Married To Tiv People), Friends of Tiv This Way Please by Blackcat(f): 3:13pm On Feb 03, 2008
Dr Ferlie:

yes o my dear. I understand the levels, anya o to my sister there with you. i will register there now. nice meeting you my dear blackcat. idoma and tiv are one people. let's keep the love soaring.
I am in hoston(downtown) schooling. what about you

I'm in Europe married and working. grin My closest girlfriend is an Idoma lady she is also married and working here too. She is here with me now. She sends her greetings too grin
Re: Tiv, Wives Of Tiv(non Tiv Married To Tiv People), Friends of Tiv This Way Please by DrFerlie(m): 4:11pm On Feb 03, 2008
Blackcat:

I'm in Europe married and working. grin My closest girlfriend is an Idoma lady she is also married and working here too. She is here with me now. She sends her greetings too grin

so you are married  cry cry cry cry cry  take care of your husby and kid(s).  grin grin grin
Re: Tiv, Wives Of Tiv(non Tiv Married To Tiv People), Friends of Tiv This Way Please by Blackcat(f): 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2008
Yes I'm but don't worry you will find a good girl who will love you right too grin grin grin
Re: Tiv, Wives Of Tiv(non Tiv Married To Tiv People), Friends of Tiv This Way Please by Hero(m): 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2008
Blackcat:

OMG cheesy this bastard doesn't know he is dealing with the BLACKCAT herself whose best hobby is yabbies. Anyways, I didn't know a pig, an ass, a dunghill, the spawn of an adder, a basilisk, a buffoon or a mad fool with a frothy mouth whose mother bleeps in the market place for a bowl of gari would also attempt to show his face in my thread. Anyways I have arranged all your overfucked 8 sisters from different fathers for you to screw after my brothers are tired of fucking them. Oh and I forgot when those oshodi boys have finished fucking your ass you can come drill your sisters holes afterall you all have different fathers tongue cheesy

You obviously don't know your own history. I see I've schooled you on your own people. I have more for you to learn if you'd like to take another lesson.
Re: Tiv, Wives Of Tiv(non Tiv Married To Tiv People), Friends of Tiv This Way Please by Blackcat(f): 3:06pm On Feb 04, 2008
Hero:

You obviously don't know your own history. I see I've schooled you on your own people. I have more for you to learn if you'd like to take another lesson.

Please concentrate more on finding your roots
Re: Tiv, Wives Of Tiv(non Tiv Married To Tiv People), Friends of Tiv This Way Please by DrFerlie(m): 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2008
Blackcat:

Yes I'm but don't worry you will find a good girl who will love you right too grin grin grin

Ndenina. how are you today blackcat? If you find me a nice one at your end i dont mind o. TIV girls are scarce here.
i promise to be a good boy grin grin
Re: Tiv, Wives Of Tiv(non Tiv Married To Tiv People), Friends of Tiv This Way Please by Blackcat(f): 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2008
Its not just there it is everywhere. Tiv/Idoma girls hardly travel out of the country except the are married or where born outside. Pray and fast maybe you will find someone soon smiley
Re: Tiv, Wives Of Tiv(non Tiv Married To Tiv People), Friends of Tiv This Way Please by romeo(m): 5:44pm On Feb 04, 2008
LoL cheesy cheesy
Re: Tiv, Wives Of Tiv(non Tiv Married To Tiv People), Friends of Tiv This Way Please by DrFerlie(m): 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2008
Blackcat:

Its not just there it is everywhere. Tiv/Idoma girls hardly travel out of the country except the are married or where born outside. Pray and fast maybe you will find someone soon smiley

anyan. I have prayed and fasted cry cry cry cry cry. However God revealed to me that you will be my link to get a good wife grin grin grin let's make the vision REAL. J/K
Re: Tiv, Wives Of Tiv(non Tiv Married To Tiv People), Friends of Tiv This Way Please by Hero(m): 8:06pm On Feb 04, 2008
Blackcat:

Please concentrate more on finding your roots

I've already found my roots. They are Igbo, German, Scot and Cherokee. cheesy No I've moved on to studying other history, like the Tiv. Don't be mad because I know more about you than you know about yourself.
Re: Tiv, Wives Of Tiv(non Tiv Married To Tiv People), Friends of Tiv This Way Please by Blackcat(f): 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2008
Hero:

I've moved on to studying other history, like the Tiv.

People strive to learn about great people and great tribes. Study hard the Tiv are indeed warriors! grin
Re: Tiv, Wives Of Tiv(non Tiv Married To Tiv People), Friends of Tiv This Way Please by Hero(m): 11:10pm On Feb 04, 2008
Blackcat:

People strive to learn about great people and great tribes. Study hard the Tiv are indeed warriors! grin

Great warriors? cheesy Hardly. grin They've been run over and run through more than an interstate 95.
Re: Tiv, Wives Of Tiv(non Tiv Married To Tiv People), Friends of Tiv This Way Please by Ijiji1(m): 2:27am On Feb 05, 2008
We used to live in Markudi when I was little, that place is the most backward state in Nigeria, and HOT!!as hell. All the know how to do there is eat yam and get drunk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does " Bitter Cola " Ward Off Evil Attack/poisoning? How True Is This? / That Game ''AYO''! / Are People From Onicha-ugbo Igbo Descent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.