Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Study In South Cyprus - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study In South Cyprus (29310 Views)

Any Nigeria Living In South Cyprus / Nigerian Students In Turkey, North & South Cyprus, How Do You Survive? / North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Study In South Cyprus by Theophinio(m): 1:19pm On May 02, 2021
vansledge:

Ok, so why are people not talking good about south Cyprus, pls can you explain beta for people like us.
Thanks

Everyone has their opinion about a particular nation, mostly because of hearsay.
South Cyprus is a very small country, not much happening there except for the energetic summer they have yearly
Good jobs are not easily accessible mainly because citizens are much preferred first and again due to the high rate of asylum seekers that crossed in from the northern part of Cyprus controlled by Turkey

1 Like

Re: Study In South Cyprus by ghettonews: 4:24pm On May 20, 2021
Hello guys why is this thread so dull. Pls let Cyprus prospective students start coming in here.
Re: Study In South Cyprus by ghettonews: 4:26pm On May 20, 2021
People like godtemi who are already students in Cyprus should guide us well on this thread let's make it active again
Re: Study In South Cyprus by Clue188: 8:11am On May 23, 2021
Hello, good morning. Please I had an agent who applied for Cyprus International university for me and I was given admission at the school. I've also paid for the acceptance fee but the issue I'm having now is that my lecture is to start by September this year and I want to know if I can leave before next month June. Please is it possible to leave by June while my lecture starts by September? I also want to know if the school will be the one to send a departure date for me or I will be the one to chose the date I will leave to cyprus because my agent told me that it is the school that will give a date I will travel to Cyprus. Please I need respond as soon as possible. Thank you sir/ma
Re: Study In South Cyprus by solopia: 5:44am On Sep 14, 2021
Clue188:
Hello, good morning. Please I had an agent who applied for Cyprus International university for me and I was given admission at the school. I've also paid for the acceptance fee but the issue I'm having now is that my lecture is to start by September this year and I want to know if I can leave before next month June. Please is it possible to leave by June while my lecture starts by September? I also want to know if the school will be the one to send a departure date for me or I will be the one to chose the date I will leave to cyprus because my agent told me that it is the school that will give a date I will travel to Cyprus. Please I need respond as soon as possible. Thank you sir/ma

Hi
Pls have u left for Cyprus?
Re: Study In South Cyprus by ehisforever24(m): 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
How do I pay school fees, I just got admission I study in nicosa Cyprus
Re: Study In South Cyprus by oghene1: 10:37pm On May 17, 2022
Right now some colleges in South Cyprus have been given the opportunity to stard admiring students for Fall 2022 and for Culinary arts and hospitality management, once you get admitted, the City Unity College will post you to hotels where you can work while studying. You can reach me for more details
Theophinio:

Nope
He didn't speak much about Southern Cyprus
I already know how life is there because i live close by and got tons of guys there
Re: Study In South Cyprus by Abohky: 4:24pm On May 23, 2022
oghene1:

Right now some colleges in South Cyprus have been given the opportunity to stard admiring students for Fall 2022 and for Culinary arts and hospitality management, once you get admitted, the City Unity College will post you to hotels where you can work while studying. You can reach me for more details

This is nice. I learnt there is no scholarship offer for PhD programs in South Cyprus
Re: Study In South Cyprus by Graceudogwu(f): 3:33am On Jun 09, 2022
Abohky:

This is nice. I learnt there is no scholarship offer for PhD programs in South Cyprus

There are partial scholarships for both University of Cyprus and University of Nicosia for PhD students.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxMn8FLQ6lI

-------------
*“How much does it cost to live in Cyprus monthly?”* �

--------------
Yes, as you plan your Japa, find out how much you will be spending monthly in South Cyprus on accommodation, Utility bills, feeding and outdoor activities.

--------
If you find this information helpful, *don't forget to subscribe!* so more people can get to see this video���
Re: Study In South Cyprus by Graceudogwu(f): 3:34am On Jun 09, 2022
Abohky:

There are partial scholarships for both University of Cyprus and University of Nicosia for PhD students.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxMn8FLQ6lI

-------------
*“How much does it cost to live in Cyprus monthly?”* �
ghettonews:
People like godtemi who are already students in Cyprus should guide us well on this thread let's make it active again
--------------
Yes, as you plan your Japa, find out how much you will be spending monthly in South Cyprus on accommodation, Utility bills, feeding and outdoor activities.

--------
If you find this information helpful, *don't forget to subscribe!* so more people can get to see this video���
Re: Study In South Cyprus by Graceudogwu(f): 3:42am On Jun 09, 2022
ghettonews:

You can get into South Cyprus as soon as you get your visa stamped from Apapa Lagos

Watch my videos on all you need to know before coming to south Cyprus ��

https://youtube.com/channel/UCNewTwybja-IfcnW-YXFQWQ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Crushed To Death On Her Way To Mosque. Graphic Photos / Five Burnt To Death As Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-ibadan Expressway / How Much Did You Pay For Transportation today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.