Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,589 members, 7,823,551 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

20 Ministers Listed In 2015 Guber Race - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Ministers Listed In 2015 Guber Race (12419 Views)

Delta State Guber Race: Who Is Your Choice Among The Three Top Contenders / 2015 Guber: Imo Youths Applaud Choice Of Iheanacho As APGA Candidate / Ekwunife Declares To Vie For Anambra Guber Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Ministers Listed In 2015 Guber Race by jamp: 11:01am On Sep 13, 2012
Okija_juju: And the winner is..

GOODLUCK JONATHAN's Miniters

My Men!

Now the House of Reps and Senate is the breeding Ground of Future Presidents..

The Governors Houses are the Breeding Ground of Future Senators and Reps..

The Ministerial Houses and State Assembly Houses the Breeding Ground of Governors..

The Local Government/Council Houses the breeding ground of future Assembly men..

What a country!!

you are right brother but its not only in Nigeria. is the world we live in. it happens in US. God please come and help your people.
Re: 20 Ministers Listed In 2015 Guber Race by Abuklaw(m): 11:04am On Sep 13, 2012
omicron: sorry bro, how will you make it as the first comment when ur busy quoting a textbook! and what is there to gain as the first comment....or maybe the new craze is now making first comment, no longer makin front page
i tot he is niu 2 nairaland coz there is also an online forum where dey display dat dere stupid attitude of 1st to comment.mtcheeeeew! #land invade by toddlers
Re: 20 Ministers Listed In 2015 Guber Race by Abuklaw(m): 11:06am On Sep 13, 2012
omicron: sorry bro, how will you make it as the first comment when ur busy quoting a textbook! and what is there to gain as the first comment....or maybe the new craze is now making first comment, no longer makin front page
i tot he is niu 2 nairaland coz there is also an online forum where dey flaunt dat dere stupid attitude of 1st to comment.mtcheeeeew! #land invade by toddlers
Re: 20 Ministers Listed In 2015 Guber Race by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 13, 2012
All these OLD CARGOS sef undecided
Re: 20 Ministers Listed In 2015 Guber Race by Elueme: 11:15am On Sep 13, 2012
Billyonaire: The performance contract of all Ministers should be amended immediately to ban any minister from contesting the 2015 election with an option to resign within 1 month if interested in the 2015 election.
I don't agree with you.. These ministers are Nigerians and they have the same right as anybody in seeking electoral offices as long as the law allows.. All over the world politicians have used their current political portfolio as a springboard for higher offices so this shouldn't be different.. In as much as I'm not campaigning for them but I think they have the leverage to contest whatever office provided it will not undermine their current portfolio
Re: 20 Ministers Listed In 2015 Guber Race by Neftanga: 11:16am On Sep 13, 2012
eyenCalabar: Sources said these, sources said that ...idleness in journalism!

HoW dOeS tHe aBoVe cOrRelLaTe wItH iDlEnEsS iN jOuRnAlIsM? MaY I iNfEr tHaT yOu eXpEcT jOuRnAlIsT tO rEvEaL tHeIr sOuRcEs oF iNfO mOrE oFtEn? YoU mAy bE dEaD wRoNg cOs iF sUcH jOuRnAlIsT sHoUlD cAsT sUcH sOuRcEs, hE/sHe wOuLdN't gEt mUcH mOrE iNfO bAsEd oN hIs "wHiStLeBlOwInG" sKiLl.
Re: 20 Ministers Listed In 2015 Guber Race by Godjone(m): 11:20am On Sep 13, 2012
They will all loose
Re: 20 Ministers Listed In 2015 Guber Race by AZeD1(m): 11:23am On Sep 13, 2012
Neftanga:

HoW dOeS tHe aBoVe cOrRelLaTe wItH iDlEnEsS iN jOuRnAlIsM? MaY I iNfEr tHaT yOu eXpEcT jOuRnAlIsT tO rEvEaL tHeIr sOuRcEs oF iNfO mOrE oFtEn? YoU mAy bE dEaD wRoNg cOs iF sUcH jOuRnAlIsT sHoUlD cAsT sUcH sOuRcEs, hE/sHe wOuLdN't gEt mUcH mOrE iNfO bAsEd oN hIs "wHiStLeBlOwInG" sKiLl.
Would it kill you to write normally?
Re: 20 Ministers Listed In 2015 Guber Race by Neftanga: 11:23am On Sep 13, 2012
GoInG bY tHiS sPeCuLaTiOnS,I wOnDeR hOw tHeSe mInIsTeRs wOuLd Be aBlE tO fOcUs oN tHe tAsKs aT hAnD!!.
ThIs iS nOt aBoUt mUlTi-tAsKiNg, tHiS iS aBoUt bEeN aBlE tO hOpEfUlLy cOmpLeTe oNe'S tAsK fOr tHe bEnEfiT oF aLl(nIgErIa) tHaN tHeIr rUmOuReD pArOcHiAl iNtErEsTs!!!.
Re: 20 Ministers Listed In 2015 Guber Race by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2012
A-ZeD:

lmao!
Re: 20 Ministers Listed In 2015 Guber Race by solomon111(m): 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2012

My Men!

The Ministerial Houses and State Assembly Houses the Breeding Ground of Governors..

The Local Government/Council Houses the breeding ground of future Assembly men..

What a country!!
Is that not how it goes in the U.S?
Are most of their presidents,not former governors and senators?
Re: 20 Ministers Listed In 2015 Guber Race by Coldfaya(m): 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2012

My Men!

What a country!!

Well said. Its a recycling process for them, even against d peoples wishes.
Re: 20 Ministers Listed In 2015 Guber Race by Nightshift(m): 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2012
afam4eva: I'll like to see Barth Nnaji become a governor in Enugu state. We've been blessed with good governors in Enugu but i'll want a governor that will take a different approach in solving some of our problems.
Isn't Prof Bartholomew Nnaji a registered member of ANPP? I don't think he belongs to the ruling vultures party . He wouldn't like to go near them, especially if the party's executive had a hand in his resignation . Winning Enugu governorship election without being from the present ruling party will be very very difficult . Nnamani tried it but got his fingers burnt.
Re: 20 Ministers Listed In 2015 Guber Race by AMINSCO(m): 3:05pm On Sep 13, 2012
Dr Ebelle fire dem before d finish url govt
Re: 20 Ministers Listed In 2015 Guber Race by TonySpike: 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2012
berem: coolGhen ghen.... Another action film in the making! Staring:
Mr president
20 ministers
20 governors
Sit back and relax while you enjoy this blockburster! Am watching mine on 5D! grin

We are watching the movie on 10D synchronized system and digital surround sound system, with popcorn in ma hands... grin
Re: 20 Ministers Listed In 2015 Guber Race by Neftanga: 3:47pm On Sep 13, 2012
A-ZeD:

LiKe hOw iS tHiS a mAjOr cOnCeRn tO yOu?
Re: 20 Ministers Listed In 2015 Guber Race by dedeike: 4:51pm On Sep 13, 2012
Mkpotu: Beer parlour speculation. I know for Anambra, the aviation minister is not contesting, Nnaji from Enugu isn't though he is no longer there. Prof Onwuliri, the Minister of State Foreign Affairs from Imo State will not though she was former running mate to Ohakim. May be Health Minister & Labour & Productivity may have such interest because their Governors are in their last terms besides they are male (for now woman never win Guber election in Nigeria)

So the news is just speculation & an attempt to smear and distract the ministers, though some may have interest.
Seconded

1 Like

Re: 20 Ministers Listed In 2015 Guber Race by igubesteve(m): 8:44am On Sep 14, 2012
Capable indeed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi Presents Security Vehicles To Major Markets (Pictures) / Nigerians: We Don't Live In Paradise And We Know It / "Ndigbo Will Conquer & Rule In Oduduwa Republic" - By Churchill Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.