Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,716 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Mummydearest, Pissed@mum And Raising Kids Abroad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mummydearest, Pissed@mum And Raising Kids Abroad (1886 Views)

Raising Kids Is Not Easy (pic) / A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years / Raising Kids Who Do Not Beg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mummydearest, Pissed@mum And Raising Kids Abroad by teesexy1(m): 9:47am On Sep 13, 2012
Now the topic is closed and it seems issues will be dealt with behind closed doors.
What can we learn from this Drama
that unfolded in our eyes in the last few days
Re: Mummydearest, Pissed@mum And Raising Kids Abroad by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2012
the only thing we can learn is that Mommydearest has a lot of other profiles....here is one that i can bet is her too..... (same style of posting, same controversial issues, same new profile opened around the same period as the others etc)....her new alter ego is called Krissyjay, check her here and tell me what you think:

https://www.nairaland.com/1042481/furstrated
Re: Mummydearest, Pissed@mum And Raising Kids Abroad by slimyem: 10:08am On Sep 13, 2012
lmao@MBJ saying mommydearest and krissyjay are one and same...
Whatever sha...
If there's anything mommydearest and pissedatmom's episode reminded me...it is to be thankful that my parents were not like "me and my husband"
Re: Mummydearest, Pissed@mum And Raising Kids Abroad by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 13, 2012
tee_sexy: Now the topic is closed and it seems issues will be dealt with behind closed doors.
What can we learn from this Drama
that unfolded in our eyes in the last few days

who's pissed@mom
Re: Mummydearest, Pissed@mum And Raising Kids Abroad by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 13, 2012
^^you were busy sh@gging your husband so how would you know?

The useless poster's supposed daughter replied her supposed mother on the thread. grin

Which woman dashes her daughter 2k a month? What is she earning as a pharmacist? Na cocaine? undecided
Re: Mummydearest, Pissed@mum And Raising Kids Abroad by heavensown: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2012
Thread has been closed but I found a way to read the supposed daughter's response grin Don't ask me how..

I followed that thread but I really don't think it was fake though. Or?? whatever, whether fake or real, some people will still learn from it.
Re: Mummydearest, Pissed@mum And Raising Kids Abroad by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2012
jennykadry: ^^you were busy sh@gging your husband so how would you know?

The useless poster's supposed daughter replied her supposed mother on the thread. grin

Which woman dashes her daughter 2k a month? What is she earning as a pharmacist? Na cocaine? undecided

Chei . . see what kpekusing can cause! How did I miss all that drama angry
Re: Mummydearest, Pissed@mum And Raising Kids Abroad by Nobody: 12:28pm On Sep 13, 2012
heavensown: Thread has been closed but I found a way to read the supposed daughter's response grin Don't ask me how..

I followed that thread but I really don't think it was fake though. Or?? whatever, whether fake or real, some people will still learn from it.

Abeg teach me na . . .
Re: Mummydearest, Pissed@mum And Raising Kids Abroad by ifyalways(f): 2:11pm On Sep 13, 2012
That thread was a handiwork of dayo and stranger.

I missed the picture part though I'm very sure it was some random picture pulled out from the www.
Re: Mummydearest, Pissed@mum And Raising Kids Abroad by Kobojunkie: 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2012
Where did the @thread move to? Who moved it? Why?
Re: Mummydearest, Pissed@mum And Raising Kids Abroad by SisiKill1: 3:37pm On Sep 13, 2012
^^^I was just about to ask the same question.
Re: Mummydearest, Pissed@mum And Raising Kids Abroad by SisiKill1: 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2012
By the way. . .what is the purpose of this thread??!!

Let's assume Mommydearest and her daughter were real. . .what's that got to do with raising kids abroad?

Parents in Nigeria don't try to control every facet of their children's lives?

Kids in Nigeria don't have boyfriends and Girlfriends?

Parents in Nigeria don't complain about their kids not following their rules to the letter??

Kids in Nigeria don't rebel against their parents??!

Whaaaaaat oooh! What??!!
Re: Mummydearest, Pissed@mum And Raising Kids Abroad by Kobojunkie: 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
Sisi_Kill: By the way. . .what is the purpose of this thread??!!

Let's assume Mooydearest and her daughter were real. . .what's that got to do with raising kids abroad?

Parents in Nigeria don't try to control every facet of their children's lives?

Kids in Nigeria don't have boyfriends and Girlfriends?

Parents in Nigeria don't complain about their kids not following their rules to the letter??

Kids in Nigeria don't rebel against their parents??!

Whaaaaaat oooh! What??!!

Beats me!!!
Re: Mummydearest, Pissed@mum And Raising Kids Abroad by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2012
heavensown: Thread has been closed but I found a way to read the supposed daughter's response grin Don't ask me how..

mommydearest has deleted ALL her post, as you can see here: https://www.nairaland.com/mommydearest and the daughter has also done the exact same thing, in the exact same fashion (writing nil or n/a on all her post), you can confirm that by checking her profile here: https://www.nairaland.com/pissedatmom

so we can all conclude that both of them were created by the same person, and tried to play us all (or themselves). the minute daughter came into the picture (aka start replying on the said thread), y'all knew that the thread was as fake as Kim K's bootay, right?!

ifyalways: That thread was a handiwork of dayo and stranger.
I missed the picture part though I'm very sure it was some random picture pulled out from the www.

lol, it certainly seems like it.
Re: Mummydearest, Pissed@mum And Raising Kids Abroad by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 13, 2012
If the thread was fake why the need for the posters to delete their posts? Why would the thread be deleted if fake? Just wondering o.
Re: Mummydearest, Pissed@mum And Raising Kids Abroad by slimyem: 7:10pm On Sep 13, 2012
mommydearest and pissedatmum have relocated here..
https://www.nairaland.com/1047341/luv-husbands-sister
hehe!
Re: Mummydearest, Pissed@mum And Raising Kids Abroad by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2012
ileobatojo: If the thread was fake why the need for the posters to delete their posts? Why would the thread be deleted if fake? Just wondering o.

maybe because they realize that bringing the daughter in this charade was a mistake.
as for why the thread was deleted, you must ask Seun (or the mod) who asked them to delete this thread.......as that person must be the one who created these fake profiles (and so, we can conclude that this person is close to a MOD or a Mod themselves)

slimyem: mommydearest and pissedatmum and Krissyjay have relocated here..
https://www.nairaland.com/1047341/luv-husbands-sister
hehe!

yep that him again, NO DOUBTS!!!!!
Re: Mummydearest, Pissed@mum And Raising Kids Abroad by dayokanu(m): 7:46pm On Sep 13, 2012
ifyalways: That thread was a handiwork of dayo and stranger.

My handiwork really?

You dissapoint me, You should know my handiwork especially given my finger print tatooed on your ikebe.

Who deleted the thread sef
Re: Mummydearest, Pissed@mum And Raising Kids Abroad by slimyem: 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2012
I agree with MBJ..
Seun and his mods are playing games...
An ordinary user cannot delete his/her posts and threads totally like they both did..
Na wa!!!
Re: Mummydearest, Pissed@mum And Raising Kids Abroad by pissedatmom: 11:02pm On Sep 13, 2012
The thread wasn't fake. So after getting advice from someone on the thread to be an adult and not take to the internet to handle issues with my parents, I decided that he/she was right. I felt bad for some of the stuff I wrote on the thread out of anger and called my mom and told her about it. She was angry because I had disclosed some private information on the thread thus she deleted her comments and my comments. I told her to just email the moderators to delete the whole thread. Well we still haven't resolved our issues in its entirety but we by the grace of God we will eventually get there.
Re: Mummydearest, Pissed@mum And Raising Kids Abroad by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 13, 2012
pissedatmom: The thread wasn't fake. So after getting advice from someone on the thread to be an adult and not take to the internet to handle issues with my parents, I decided that he/she was right. I felt bad for some of the stuff I wrote on the thread out of anger and called my mom and told her about it. She was angry because I had disclosed some private information on the thread thus she deleted her comments and my comments. I told her to just email the moderators to delete the whole thread. Well we still haven't resolved our issues in its entirety but we by the grace of God we will eventually get there.

how can your mom (supposedly at the other side of the country) delete ALL your comments if you are not one and the same?! let me guess: you gave her your profile password to do it, right?!

BWAAAAAH, you are ROYALLY busted bro.
Re: Mummydearest, Pissed@mum And Raising Kids Abroad by pissedatmom: 11:33pm On Sep 13, 2012
MRbrownJAY:

how can your mom (supposedly at the other side of the country) delete ALL your comments if you are not one and the same?! let me guess: you gave her your profile password to do it, right?!

BWAAAAAH, you are ROYALLY busted bro.

Yeah you are correct bruh. I gave her my password to delete it because I had nothing to hide, she would already see what I posted. Is there a problem with that?
Re: Mummydearest, Pissed@mum And Raising Kids Abroad by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 14, 2012
^^^you are trying too hard to try to make this thread look real, while we can all understand that you are a fake and the same person.

one minute you need to come on NL to communicate with your "mother", and the next you and your "mother" are best of friends communicating offline....come on, how old do you think we are?!and what exactly is your point coming back here? wasnt talking to your mother the reason you came here? so now that you and her are best friend, why come back here with more BS stories?!

if you were real, you would have never come back to NL again, but because you are fake, and we are close to busting your charade, you came back to try to sway us in another direction, lol! you even opened a thread claiming that this whole story was a school project or whatever.......

is that Seun and the mods new technique to bring traffic to NL?! it cannot be a coincidence that there are 3 distinct thread about the same controversial issues and a poster that is eager to reply with extreme views. lol
the fact that the Mods are very quiet is also weird.......why is Sexkillz suddenly quiet?! come and explain this charade to us in dicombobulated English. abi you get brain freeze?! or let the Mod who deleted that thread come and explain to us the reason they did so. lol!!!
Re: Mummydearest, Pissed@mum And Raising Kids Abroad by peroskyeze(m): 12:16am On Sep 14, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^^you are trying too hard to try to make this thread look real, while we can all understand that you are a fake and the same person.

one minute you need to come on NL to communicate with your "mother", and the next you and your "mother" are best of friends communicating offline....come on, how old do you think we are?!and what exactly is your point coming back here? wasnt talking to your mother the reason you came here? so now that you and her are best friend, why come back here with more BS stories?!

if you were real, you would have never come back to NL again, but because you are fake, and we are close to busting your charade, you came back to try to sway us in another direction, lol! you even opened a thread claiming that this whole story was a school project or whatever.......

is that Seun and the mods new technique to bring traffic to NL?! it cannot be a coincidence that there are 3 distinct thread about the same controversial issues and a poster that is eager to reply with extreme views. lol
the fact that the Mods are very quiet is also weird.......why is Sexkillz suddenly quiet?! come and explain this charade to us in dicombobulated English. abi you get brain freeze?! or let the Mod who deleted that thread come and explain to us the reason they did so. lol!!!

HMMM ABEG OOO CALM DOWN THE PERSON SAY SHE DEY FORM STORY 4 US SAY SHE WAN USE AM LOOK 4 ADMISSION
Re: Mummydearest, Pissed@mum And Raising Kids Abroad by Nobody: 12:30am On Sep 14, 2012
^^bro, use your învestigative brain and check the time at which all these msgs (and her BS confession) was posted....then when you are finish, ask yourself this simple question: if she was really making up these stories out of thin air, then why did Dayokanu (a highly respected NLers) say he knew her and started lirting back and forth?!
also, funny that now she is ready to confess when we are starting to get to the REAL bottom of this charade.

this story or confession MAKES NO SENSE!!!!

1 Like

Re: Mummydearest, Pissed@mum And Raising Kids Abroad by Tgirl4real(f): 11:18am On Sep 14, 2012
Kobojunkie: Where did the @thread move to? Who moved it? Why?

The OP requested for it to be taken off
Re: Mummydearest, Pissed@mum And Raising Kids Abroad by Tgirl4real(f): 11:22am On Sep 14, 2012
pissedatmom: Heyyyy!!!! I want to thank everyone for their contributions to my thread. I would like to thank my friend Angie for letting me use her story and picture for this project and also to Karly for playing the role of mommydearest. This was the real life story of my friend, Angie, but I tweaked it a little bit here and there to keep the suspense going and added a bit of emotion. Some of you might be wondering why I did this? Well I want to use this as a drama for my play that I will be submitting for my admission into University of El Paso Master's Program for Theatre Arts. My dream is to become a play writer and write scripts for a lot of movies. Hopefully, I will have the opportunity to bring some of my work to Nollywood one day. I posted this on Nairaland to get the voices and opinions of those in Nigeria. I thought that some of you might have probably gone through this situation so I really wanted to know your opinions. I saw that most of you were drawn to the conflict and to some it reminded you of something that has happened to you before or someone you knew,which was the point I was trying to achieve. I like writing plays that will draw in the audience so that they will want more. I am sorry to those of you that I disappointed but just know that I will be back with more dramas because you people inspired me to want to write more of the drama, maybe I might turn it into a short novel someday. Also, I would like for you all to leave some comments as to how you felt about the conflict, what would you like to see added, or anything else. I might even upload the whole story for those interested to see how it will end. Thank you for time and patience. Oh and wish me look with my admission....hopefully they will love the play and I get admitted. Oh and to those that wondered why I deleted the thread, it was because I had to delete it before I submit my play on Friday, or else if the school's admission sees the thread online, they might think that I stole the idea and I wouldn't get accepted. Once again thank-you.

*PS. My real name is Julianna O. Be looking for plays and short stories in the near future.

why all the lies if I may ask? Who have you fooled now? So, u kept on going back n forth asking for the thread to be removed. Very bad of u. angry
Re: Mummydearest, Pissed@mum And Raising Kids Abroad by Tgirl4real(f): 11:25am On Sep 14, 2012
pissedatmom: The thread wasn't fake. So after getting advice from someone on the thread to be an adult and not take to the internet to handle issues with my parents, I decided that he/she was right. I felt bad for some of the stuff I wrote on the thread out of anger and called my mom and told her about it. She was angry because I had disclosed some private information on the thread thus she deleted her comments and my comments. I told her to just email the moderators to delete the whole thread. Well we still haven't resolved our issues in its entirety but we by the grace of God we will eventually get there.

pissedatmom:

Yeah you are correct bruh. I gave her my password to delete it because I had nothing to hide, she would already see what I posted. Is there a problem with that?

Wow!!! I can't believe someone can tell random lies like this. U even deceived the likes of Dayokanu into pitying u that u are not fat.

U deserve a ban. angry
Re: Mummydearest, Pissed@mum And Raising Kids Abroad by teesexy1(m): 1:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
What a waste
pissed at mum is a fraud and needs to banned
can u imagine it was made up
see below

https://www.nairaland.com/1047635/thank-nl
Re: Mummydearest, Pissed@mum And Raising Kids Abroad by teesexy1(m): 1:24pm On Sep 14, 2012
What a waste
pissed at mum is a fraud and needs to banned
can u imagine it was made up
see below

https://www.nairaland.com/1047635/thank-nl

can't even be bothered to read the new post
what a waste, as I hardly post

(1) (Reply)

Man Gives Wife Go-ahead To Be Intimate With His Son / Nkiru Sylvanus Marries Namadi Sambo's Aide As 2nd Wife / Fake Doctor Arrested After Woman Dies Of A Bumbum Enlargement (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.