Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,531 members, 7,816,295 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

In Luv With My Husband's Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Luv With My Husband's Sister (15189 Views)

Imagine What She Fell In Luv With / Falling In Luv With Someone Who Advises You In Ur Relationship. Why? / My Senior Sister's Husband Is In Luv With Me And Am 3 Weeks Pregnant For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Luv With My Husband's Sister by dimepiece(f): 5:00pm On Sep 13, 2012
I have been married for 2 years now to my wonderful husband. We both come from pretty wealthy families. We had been dating for 1.5 years before deciding to tie the knot. I thought this would be it because I thought that I loved him sooooo much but boy was I wrong. I have gotten to know my husband's side of the family, including his sister. Well I didn't meet the sister till our wedding day because she was doing her masters in Canada through out the time we were dating but flew in to see her brothers wedding. But from the first time me and the sister met there was in instant attraction between us. At first, I couldn't tell what it was, I just knew that I liked the sister and wanted to get to know her better and she felt the same way about me. Since the two years we got married,the sister has finished her masters and now is back home and I have come to love my husband's sister and she says she loves me to. We have had se.x with each other many times and WOW she felt better than any man that I have had se.x with before, including my husband. My husband never suspected what was going on, he just thought that me and his sister really liked each other's company and that is why we spend so much time together. Well now the problem is that I am no longer in love with my husband, I feel trapped in this marriage and I want a divorce so that I can be with my sister in law and also I am 7 weeks pregnant for my husband but I plan on aborting it since I no longer love my husband. My husband does not know about the pregnancy yet and he still loves me a lot and I really don't want to hurt him. So my question is should I divorce my husband and abort the child or should I just stick to my marriage?

1 Like

Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2012
Rubbish. . .

18 Likes

Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by Chanchit: 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2012
Nothing wei person eye no go see for this NL, First I think you should be joking, and if you are not, then you r jst about to shot ur self on the foot, cos if ur husband gets to find out abt the affair, u r a gooner, and his sister would almost turn to an outcast in the family, instead of you to continue the atrocity in secret, you want to dance the dance of shame in the market square. If I'm ur husband, walahi, I will fire one bullet through that hole under you.

1 Like

Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by frank317: 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2012
Kill ur husband and his baby, burn their bodies with garlic, this is to make sure they rot in hell and never come back even thru reincarnation.

Note: when killing them make sure u scream, "ROT IN HELL!!!"

9 Likes

Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by DExplorer1: 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2012
N'kan nbe

4 Likes

Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by Idowuogbo(f): 5:20pm On Sep 13, 2012
Abeg! Abeg! Abeg! Carry ur soap opera go meet dem Ramsey to act out Biko! All na wash...

4 Likes

Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2012
Fake user account, fake story. . .

5 Likes

Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by Chanchit: 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2012
Mods, pls help her out with the FP, so that she will get the ADvice she wants from the great hawks of NL.
Lesbians in the house can also come and help their sister out, cos I saw a post from one lesbian yesterday, she said she needs a female partner urgently. I nearly faint, but I manage to give her two lesbian clubs I knw sha, cos I love to help, either for positive or negative reasons. This people no dey fear again o.

3 Likes

Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by dimepiece(f): 5:23pm On Sep 13, 2012
This issue has given me sleepless nights since I got pregnant. I am yet to tell my sister in law because I know she will be very angry. I don't want anything that will hurt her either. I am so in love with her that I don't know if I will be able to live if she was to leave me. I wanted to keep our affair in secret because I don't want to hurt my husband but his sister says she can no longer stand the fact that I am married to someone else and that she is tired of having a secret relationship. She says that if I really love her then I would leave her brother to so as to be with her. She says that if I don't leave him by the end of this year then she will leave me, and I can't allow that. That is why I am in this dilemma, I honestly don't know what to do undecided

1 Like

Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by dimepiece(f): 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2012
sexkillz: Fake user account, fake story. . .

Not a faker user account. I have been reading this forum for a very long time but I have had no reason to post anything except now because I am in dire need of help and advice.

1 Like

Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by DExplorer1: 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2012
Can we have either a dislike or a slap button?

12 Likes

Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by DAY12(m): 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2012
dimepiece:

Not a faker user account. I have been reading this forum for a very long time but I have had no reason to post anything except now because I am in dire need of help and advice.
You are ridiculous and obnoxious.
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by dimepiece(f): 5:32pm On Sep 13, 2012
DAY11.:

You are ridiculous and obnoxious.

Please I take offense to your comment. Why would you say such cruel things about me? Have I done anything to hurt you before? All I need is some advice so I can at least make up my mind on a decision. I know that my family will disown me and everyone will talk, that makes it harder for me to leave my husband but at the same time I don't want my sister in law to leave me either. So if you have some advice for me, please kindly give it to me.
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by Idowuogbo(f): 5:33pm On Sep 13, 2012
dimepiece: This issue has given me sleepless nights since I got pregnant. I am yet to tell my sister in law because I know she will be very angry. I don't want anything that will hurt her either. I am so in love with her that I don't know if I will be able to live if she was to leave me. I wanted to keep our affair in secret because I don't want to hurt my husband but his sister says she can no longer stand the fact that I am married to someone else and that she is tired of having a secret relationship. She says that if I really love her then I would leave her brother to so as to be with her. She says that if I don't leave him by the end of this year then she will leave me, and I can't allow that. That is why I am in this dilemma, I honestly don't know what to do undecided
Stop chatting shyte!! Dis bullshyte is obviously scripted to seek attention.abeg shift>>>>>><

2 Likes

Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by Coefficient(m): 5:34pm On Sep 13, 2012
This is gonna be interesting. I'll be watching from the sidelines. cool
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by frank317: 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2012
dimepiece: This issue has given me sleepless nights since I got pregnant. I am yet to tell my sister in law because I know she will be very angry. I don't want anything that will hurt her either. I am so in love with her that I don't know if I will be able to live if she was to leave me. I wanted to keep our affair in secret because I don't want to hurt my husband but his sister says she can no longer stand the fact that I am married to someone else and that she is tired of having a secret relationship. She says that if I really love her then I would leave her brother to so as to be with her. She says that if I don't leave him by the end of this year then she will leave me, and I can't allow that. That is why I am in this dilemma, I honestly don't know what to do undecided

Pls enuf of this disgustin story, u are distabilizing our sense of natural order of things.

Like I said b4, kill ur husband and his baby, burn their bodies with garlic and send them straight to hell.
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by dimepiece(f): 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2012
frank3.16:

Pls enuf of this disgustin story, u are distabilizing our sense of natural order of things.

Like I said b4, kill ur husband and his baby, burn their bodies with garlic and send them straight to hell.

I don't want to kill my husband, please I am not wicked.
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by omotola1(m): 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2012
If animals don‘t practise homosexuality, then human beings that practise it are worse than animals!

2 Likes

Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by KingOfNairaland: 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2012
D-Explorer:
N'kan nbe
Hahahahahah!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Walahi N'ka nbe oo
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by dimepiece(f): 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2012
If you are coming here to tell me that I am lying or this is a fake story then please leave this thread. I asked for advice so as to help make a sound decision. I hate judge mental people. I admit, my life is not perfect and I am sure all you people on NL's life is also not perfect. Everyone has skeletons in their closet but I am getting insulted on this thread because I chose to share mines for advice. God says do not judge, remember that.

1 Like

Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2012
sexkillz: Rubbish. . .
EXACTLY my thoughts undecided undecided undecided
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by DExplorer1: 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2012
dimepiece:

Please I take offense to your comment. Why would you say such cruel things about me? Have I done anything to hurt you before? All I need is some advice so I can at least make up my mind on a decision. I know that my family will disown me and everyone will talk, that makes it harder for me to leave my husband but at the same time I don't want my sister in law to leave me either. So if you have some advice for me, please kindly give it to me.
Young wo(man), let me give you the benefit of doubt. Have you been a lesbo before you got married?
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by KingOfNairaland: 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2012
dimepiece: If you are coming here to tell me that I am lying or this is a fake story then please leave this thread. I asked for advice so as to help make a sound decision. I hate judge mental people. I admit, my life is not perfect and I am sure all you people on NL's life is also not perfect. Everyone has skeletons in their closet but I am getting insulted on this thread because I chose to share mines for advice. God says do not judge, remember that.
Sound advice u said? undecided
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by dimepiece(f): 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2012
D-Explorer:

Young wo(man), let me give you the benefit of doubt. Have you been a lesbo before you got married?

No I haven't been a lesbian before. I have always thought about sleeping with other women but I have never acted out on it because I believed that it was wrong. It wasn't until I met my sister in law that I started to act on my thoughts. She is a lesbian and she taught me that there was nothing wrong with acting on your sexuality.

1 Like

Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by ng4am(f): 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2012
Nothing person no go hear for nl, babe pls go and commit suicide cos u re a waste to ur parents, your husband and to dis world, bloody lesbian.

1 Like

Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by Chanchit: 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2012
dimepiece: If you are coming here to tell me that I am lying or this is a fake story then please leave this thread. I asked for advice so as to help make a sound decision. I hate judge mental people. I admit, my life is not perfect and I am sure all you people on NL's life is also not perfect. Everyone has skeletons in their closet but I am getting insulted on this thread because I chose to share mines for advice. God says do not judge, remember that.

Choi...! Jst pray this ur tori fail to make it to FP, which I doubt, cos when u see advice finish, u will kill your husband or his sister.

Or your self.
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by dimepiece(f): 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2012
ng4am: Nothing person no go hear for nl, babe pls go and commit suicide cos u re a waste to ur parents, your husband and to dis world, bloody lesbian.

PLease tell me what has a lesbian done to you for you to say such a cruel thing. What is it that you people have against lesbians? We are all God's creatures the only thing is that we are different.
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by KingOfNairaland: 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2012
dimepiece:

No I haven't been a lesbian before. I have always thought about sleeping with other women but I have never acted out on it because I believed that it was wrong. It wasn't until I met my sister in law that I started to act on my thoughts. She is a lesbian and she taught me that there was nothing wrong with acting on your sexuality.
Please repent of this act. It's bad. Ha! Married woman? This could ruin your marital life ooo
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by dimepiece(f): 5:50pm On Sep 13, 2012
KingOfNairaland: Please repent of this act. It's bad. Ha! Married woman? This could ruin your marital life ooo

It is easier said than done. I have tried countless times to stop because I did not want to ruin my marriage with my loving husband but I couldn't control how I felt about my sister in law.
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by SirElaw(m): 5:51pm On Sep 13, 2012
choi!!!!! Ayaf laff taya 2dy...#stillwatchingfromthesidelines
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 13, 2012
D-Explorer:
N'kan nbe
grin
Re: In Luv With My Husband's Sister by KingOfNairaland: 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2012
dimepiece:

It is easier said than done. I have tried countless times to stop because I did not want to ruin my marriage with my loving husband but I couldn't control how I felt about my sister in law.
Go for spiritual help(deliverance)... This is not a joke. Ur even aware it's a problem undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. / Are Medical Doctors Flirts? / Is It Right To Have Sex With Your Cousin?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.