Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

15-year-Old Nigerian Secures Admission In Harvard - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15-year-Old Nigerian Secures Admission In Harvard (22297 Views)

Rejection Letter From Harvard University To An Intending Student (Photo) / Obama Recognises, Commends 19 Year Old Nigerian Havard Finalist. / 10 Year Old Nigerian Girl Accepted In Uk University To Study Maths Degree (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-year-Old Nigerian Secures Admission In Harvard by kpolli(m): 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2012
This happened last yr or even 2yrs ago. . . . So why bring it up now angry angry angry angry
Re: 15-year-Old Nigerian Secures Admission In Harvard by stupor(m): 12:10am On Sep 14, 2012
That's my girl•

Please go gerit gal
Re: 15-year-Old Nigerian Secures Admission In Harvard by fankasibe: 12:24am On Sep 14, 2012
When i got admission into unilorin in 2009, e no enter NL. Chai!!
Re: 15-year-Old Nigerian Secures Admission In Harvard by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 14, 2012
The 'foolish' girl didn't come to MIT cry Which kind Harvard be dat!
Re: 15-year-Old Nigerian Secures Admission In Harvard by SamMilla1(m): 2:02am On Sep 14, 2012
Ezegozie:

your comment is ok. But we should sing her praises because even with the above factors, it is still not easy to secure admission in Harvard university @ the age of 15.

We have many people that are richer than her parents but still none of their children can be in that Harvard @ the age of 15.

I am sure that even you that is talking may not be there even if Obama is ur father.

In summary, I WILL SING HER PRAISES. Cos it is not easy

Sorry dude, what else are you sure about me?
Re: 15-year-Old Nigerian Secures Admission In Harvard by kpolli(m): 2:44am On Sep 14, 2012
ekwah: The 'foolish' girl didn't come to MIT cry Which kind Harvard be dat!

Ok, we now know ur in MIT
Re: 15-year-Old Nigerian Secures Admission In Harvard by shilling(f): 6:31am On Sep 14, 2012
I know right!! It happened summer last year so she should be a sophomore by now. Anyways, great achievement nonetheless.

afam4eva: This news is old now...
Re: 15-year-Old Nigerian Secures Admission In Harvard by wrench: 6:50am On Sep 14, 2012
afam4eva: This news is old now...
Very Old Sef.
Re: 15-year-Old Nigerian Secures Admission In Harvard by Ogbodavies(m): 7:52am On Sep 14, 2012
thumbs up,,and keep d flag flying kiss
Re: 15-year-Old Nigerian Secures Admission In Harvard by naturalwaves: 12:07pm On Sep 14, 2012
safarigirl: Nigerain indeed. She probably doesn't even know what a Nigerian flag looks like, talk less the anthem

What if she does?
safarigirl: It's not enough to have parents or be born in a place, you actually have to grow up there and form your ideologies from the things you see in that nation, before you can be a national.
shocked shocked shocked shocked.Was that what U were taught in school? undecided undecided undecided. No wonder U still battling with O level exams.
safarigirl: Btw, if her feat is not in the World record, why una dey celebrate other people product?
JEALOUSY!!!!! + hater of success. We will always celebrate succes.D fact that u still writing O levels doesn't mean that achievers should not be celebrated.
[/quote]
If U dedicate half of d time u spend online rapping craps and being an hater to ur studies,I'm very sure U will be far better off than this.Urs is a case of misplaced priority.SMH.
Re: 15-year-Old Nigerian Secures Admission In Harvard by Dubemkelly(m): 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2012
It could be old buh 2 sum peeps it's gr8 news...@d same time may not be news 2 sum peeps cos it doesn't in any way affect dem...Nigeria is going sumwhere,we have millions of brilliant stds getting admission in2 Unilorin,UI,OAU,Uniben,Unilag,UNN,Unizik,Covenant nd d likes
Re: 15-year-Old Nigerian Secures Admission In Harvard by OILOFGLADNESS: 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2012
GOOD LUCK TO HER,AND THANKS BE TO GOD THE GIVER OF LIFE AND KNOWLDGES
SHE ACHIEVED IT COS THE FACILITY IS THEIR FOR HER

THERE ARE MANY GENIUS WHO NEVER HAD THE OPPORTUNTY TO SEE THE FOUR WALL OF SECONDARY SCHOOL COS OF OUR NATION ECONOMY

ONE DAY GOD WILL DO IT FOR THE LESS PRIVILEDGE,

OPPORTUNITY AND FACILITY IS THE BASIS
Re: 15-year-Old Nigerian Secures Admission In Harvard by Subuhanalahi: 3:44pm On Sep 14, 2012
thumbs up to you girl
Re: 15-year-Old Nigerian Secures Admission In Harvard by Subuhanalahi: 3:45pm On Sep 14, 2012
Allah will protect and guide you through out your stay there and make you a success to your family and this nation.

1 Like

Re: 15-year-Old Nigerian Secures Admission In Harvard by Zellie: 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Know Before You Graduate / LASU Lecturers Protest Against Olanrewaju Fagbohun, The Vice Chancellor (Photos) / Ajayi Crowther University Students Locked Outside Overnight For Coming Late

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.