Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Lets Stop Insulting Muslims, Here Is My Reason. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Lets Stop Insulting Muslims, Here Is My Reason. (969 Views)

Ask Your Questions About Islam And Muslims Here. You Are Highly Welcome :) :) / French Weekly Publishes Cartoons Insulting The Prophet (sa) / Christian Woman Faces Death For Insulting Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Stop Insulting Muslims, Here Is My Reason. by Andrew3(m): 10:52am On Sep 13, 2012
Re: Lets Stop Insulting Muslims, Here Is My Reason. by vedaxcool(m): 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2012
You see they all refuse to even respond to a thread that seeks to build bridges, just imagine if you did another thread why we should insult muslims, in fact u will see entire chapters on reasons why u guys must do it. Yet this same individuals would gloat on why their religion is the best for it's "tolerance" value and at the same time go about intolerant of others.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Stop Insulting Muslims, Here Is My Reason. by vedaxcool(m): 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2012
Mac,

This thread was shipped here out of bigotry. How does this thread belong in the Islamic section? Why are this people so fanatical? A christians is asking other christians abi is telling other christians reasons they should not insult muslims. Yet fanaticism has made them hide this "embarasement" from their eyes.

Pls could this be returned back to the religion section. This attitude of always being bigotic whenever message favourable to muslims in NL is very disheartening.

1 Like

Re: Lets Stop Insulting Muslims, Here Is My Reason. by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 14, 2012
vedaxcool: Mac,

This thread was shipped here out of bigotry. How does this thread belong in the Islamic section? Why are this people so fanatical? A christians is asking other christians abi is telling other christians reasons they should not insult muslims. Yet fanaticism has made them hide this "embarasement" from their eyes.

Pls could this be returned back to the religion section. This attitude of always being bigotic whenever message favourable to muslims in NL is very disheartening.
And why are you shouting?
Re: Lets Stop Insulting Muslims, Here Is My Reason. by LagosShia: 11:38am On Sep 14, 2012
Re: Lets Stop Insulting Muslims, Here Is My Reason. by LagosShia: 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2012
Saint-paris :
^^ I don't know what all that has to do with the fact that your Quran is saddled with insults for non muslims. Did i mention anything about killing there? shocked tongue

www.jihadwatch.org

Did you read this:

"firstly the verses above are deliberately mistranslated or misquoted to sound alarming.please verify the verses from a reliable translation of the Holy Quran".
Re: Lets Stop Insulting Muslims, Here Is My Reason. by LagosShia: 1:41pm On Sep 15, 2012
[size=14pt]JESUS,INSULTS AND THE JEWS[/size]

Luke 13:34
"O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, but you were not willing!

John 8:44
Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Matthew 23:37
O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you that kill the prophets, and stone them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together , even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Mathew 23:33
"You[b] serpents[/b], you generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell"?

Mathew 12:34
"O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks".

Mathew 12:39
"But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas".

Mathew 16:4
A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed.

THE IRONY OF IT ALL:

Mathew 23:17
"You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the temple that makes the gold sacred"?

Mathew 5:22
"But I tell you that anyone who is angry with his brother will be subject to judgment. Again, anyone who says to his brother, 'Raca,' is answerable to the Sanhedrin. But anyone who says, 'You fool!' shall be liable to the hell of fire".

Luke 12:20
"But God said to him, 'You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?'

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Consider This From An Islamic Perspective / Ramadan Free Lectures / Dr Zakir Naki And Terrorism - Victim Or Villain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.