Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor (9615 Views)

Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram / Soldiers Open Fire On Borno Governor’s Convoy In Error / Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by Stallion77(f): 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2012
Borno State Governor Kashim Shettima says no amount of attacks can lead to the Islamization northern Nigeria.

Shettima said the North consist of different religious and ethnic representation that would allow for the Islamisation of the region by some terrorist group.

The governor was speaking today at the government House Maiduguri while playing host to the Chief of Defence Staff and the Inspector General of Police Mohammed Abubakar.

” No terrorist group can Imlamise the north. The north is too big to be Islamise by any terrorist group.” Shettima said

The governor said his administration will continue to introduce policies and programmes aimed at alleviating poverty in the state.

Shettima stated the state and Federal government is currently winning the fight against the Boko Haram terrorist stressing that all hand must be on deck to ensure a total success against sect.

“This is the last lap of our fight against the boko Haram sect,I believe we are winning the battle but you all know that the last lap of every relay is always stressful and very demanding hence all hands must be on deck.”

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/boko-haram-cannot-islamize-nigeria-borno-gov/
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by kutchs: 1:59pm On Sep 13, 2012
I hope he means it and by that I mean he doesnt give boko haram covert support.
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2012
And we hope your very hands and that of your emirs ARE ON DECK! undecided
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by Joeadamu86: 2:01pm On Sep 13, 2012
Gbam! You are on the right tract mr governor all Boko Haram and their sympathies will surely fail.....
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by gramci: 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2012
ISLAM-A-BAD

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by touchmehard: 2:04pm On Sep 13, 2012
Religion should not be by force. Let there be peaceful coexistence in Nigeria pls. I hope the governor has tightened his personal security because these bad boys may plan to attck him for condemning their acts

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2012
Joeadamu86: Gbam! You are on the right tract mr governor no Boko Haram and their sympathies will surely fail.....

Amen
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 13, 2012
#singing# ee be lyk say dem want to tell us anoda story again ooo....
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by daviesmania(m): 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2012
Lyk crocodile tears, enemy 4 public, ally 4 back.... Who dey sponsor who....
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by Blisslife: 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2012
Nigeria is too great for a particular group of people to try threatening it with some words and actions. Its very impossible for this country to be Islamize. In fact God himself won't let this happen.
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by profola2be(m): 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2012
daviesmania: Lyk crocodile tears, enemy 4 public, ally 4 back.... Who dey sponsor who....
i wonder ooooooo,keep wondering......
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by Mr9iceGuy(m): 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2012
Dis Boko Haram governor, why hostin dem in Markudi, is markudi the capital of Borno,? Answer me na
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by Joeadamu86: 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2012
Mr9iceGuy: Dis Boko Haram governor, why hostin dem in Markudi, is markudi the capital of Borno,? Answer me na
o boy you have to read this story again oh...it's Maiduguri not Markudi....

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by woky: 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2012
story
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by Godjone(m): 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2012
Who born them? Even maiduguri where they held sway cannot be islamiz talk more of nigeria. Thunder fire them. I mean all of them. Idiat!
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by stanlink(m): 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
Are you serious we dey look
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by hbrednic: 2:17pm On Sep 13, 2012
boko still dey exist?
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by onyeego(m): 2:18pm On Sep 13, 2012
Mr9iceGuy: Dis Boko Haram governor, why hostin dem in Markudi, is markudi the capital of Borno,? Answer me na
Must u smoke pawpaw leaves undecided
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by MurphyT1: 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2012
but choice of religion is optional, no one shud be compel to worship in a particular place...everybody is free to worship where eva the so wish.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by godimento: 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2012
Who is asking of ur opinion Mr. Governor. Most u speak! We know all of u.
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2012
But Borno state is the Headquarters of Bokoharam! Is the governor high on dry grass or what? undecided
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by DICKtator: 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2012
gramci: ISLAM-A-BAD

5 lives? excluding his? very hilarious!!!!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by onyeego(m): 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2012
godimento: Who is asking of ur opinion Mr. Governor. Most u speak! We know all of u.
If they no talk, u say they no talk; if they talk, u say why they talk undecided
Sometimes, me feel Nigerians has not been fair to our Brothers in the north over boko-haram.
Don't forget they also suffer casualties, if not MORE

5 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by icepoint(m): 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2012
i hope the govnor mean well for us o, they groomed them anyway!
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by Bukkyade: 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2012
If he is sincere in his statement, he is on point.
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by kinguwem: 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2012
It's better late than never. ANPP does not have the support of Boko Haram despite the compensation paid to the family of the deceased militants. The governor is fighting for survival.
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by kinguwem: 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2012
It's better late than never. ANPP does not have the support of Boko Haram despite the compensation paid to the family of the deceased militants. The governor is fighting for survival. Hippocrite!
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by ibromanner(m): 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2012
wandeay: surely, they cant, for example, me as a person, i will rather be an atheist than becoming of the worshippers of the so-called Mohhhhammett
guy, you aint commented decently and maturely. U shu realize d fact dat, there are so many peaceloving & easy going muzleems. Bsides, muzleems don't worship mohammed.
Think b4 u coment. Ok?
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2012
ibromanner:
guy, you aint commented decently and maturely. U shu realize d fact dat, there are so many peaceloving & easy going muzleems. Bsides, muzleems don't worship mohammed.
Think b4 u coment. Ok?

sharap there!
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by Afam4eva(m): 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2012
Mr Governor, you don't need to tell us. We already know they can't do jack. The only problem is that they will keep shedding innocent life until they get what they want which is ungetable(permit me).
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by deejay911(m): 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2012
wandeay: surely, they cant, for example, me as a person, i will rather be an atheist than becoming of the worshippers of the so-called Mohhhhammett
u guys r jst too funny! Who cares if u even decide to kill urself. And who told u muslims worship Muhammad (SAW)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari To Receive The 2018 Budget Tomorrow - Saraki / Flood: Akeredolu orders closure of public schools in flood-prone areas / Kenedy Iyere Asks INEC To Announce Collated Enugu Guber Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.