Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor (9623 Views)

Borno Governor Attacks Jonathan, Seeks Amnesty For Boko Haram / Soldiers Open Fire On Borno Governor’s Convoy In Error / Buhari Denies Claims That He Has Plans To Islamize Nigeria When Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by ujukala: 3:03pm On Sep 13, 2012
Are you sure?
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by oradee: 3:11pm On Sep 13, 2012
Murphy T: but choice of religion is optional, no one shud be compel to worship in a particular place...everybody is free to worship where eva the so wish.

grin grin grin grin...i was gonna put up that pix but u beat me to it.

Anyhoo...for those condemning "Christians" for the movie they made in disrespecting their religion in Lybia, are ur Boko Haram brothers respecting the Christian Faith?
Dont come on to a public forum and justify wrong cos u really do sound sick in the head..
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by Vongs(m): 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2012
emmysenior: #singing# ee be lyk say dem want to tell us anoda story again ooo....
how true is this story i haven,t seen it on ang media......
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by lacasa: 3:22pm On Sep 13, 2012
wandeay: surely, they cant, for example, me as a person, i will rather be an atheist than becoming of the worshippers of the so-called Mohhhhammett

Illiteracy is a mother4kker

Did Ūя̲̅ father tell Ɣou muslims worship "Mohhhhammett" undecided
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by Adematic(m): 3:27pm On Sep 13, 2012
deejay911: u guys r jst too funny! Who cares if u even decide to kill urself. And who told u muslims worship Muhammad (SAW)
evryone has a right to follow wht he or she is convicted of bt i tel Jesus is d way d truth nd d life accept his gift of luv which is SALVATION or check www.answering-islam.org to learn more
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by Babaji111(m): 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2012
Your excellency, do you know what you are talking about? Are they really muslims? Please sir, concentrate on your job and try to restore normalcy in your state. I still feel bad on how your peace loving and hospitable people are being terrorized by JTF and BH members. We will continue to pray for you and all Nigerians who are directly and indirectly affected by this mayhem. May God, Al-Mighty, restore peace and progress to our one and only country Nigeria. May all christians and muslims continue to leave in peace and harmony...ameen!
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by abdulkayus(m): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
As a muslim, i hav said it and will always said it, BH cannot even islamise borno, talkess of north, talkess of nigeria wit their violence. U can only win ppl into religion by showin love, care, compassion, justice and tolerant as shown durin d life of d Holy Prophet and as shown in d West. Me dont even consider BH as muslims. May BH and their sponsors never knw peace in their life xcept if dey repent and seek 4giveness frm God and d ppl dey hurt. Amin.
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by LIVEMAN1: 3:57pm On Sep 13, 2012
That was a very good statement anyway, only if he is speaking from the heart
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by hakanai(m): 4:50pm On Sep 13, 2012
himkers:

sharap there!

maybe it is you who should shut your gutter smelling mouth...! angry angry angry
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by hardbody: 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2012
Adematic: evryone has a right to follow wht he or she is convicted of bt i tel Jesus is d way d truth nd d life accept his gift of luv which is SALVATION or check www.answering-islam.org to learn more

Bros, re-read your post oo. You can follow what you are CONVICTED of You may have a point there u know?
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by hardbody: 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2012
abdulkayus: As a muslim, i hav said it and will always said it, BH cannot even islamise borno, talkess of north, talkess of nigeria wit their violence. U can only win ppl into religion by showin love, care, compassion, justice and tolerant as shown durin d life of d Holy Prophet and as shown in d West. Me dont even consider BH as muslims. May BH and their sponsors never knw peace in their life xcept if dey repent and seek 4giveness frm God and d ppl dey hurt. Amin.

I pity your sorry a.rse. they will roast you alive
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by jamil2(m): 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2012
Nairalanders and their double mouth when are we start taking things serious? They keep mute on BH issue it was an offence while they talk yet not on point.
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by demmie1: 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2012
was he not the one that gave the first boko haram's leader family 100m in february?
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by moshmusth(m): 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2012
Murphy T: but choice of religion is optional, no one shud be compel to worship in a particular place...everybody is free to worship where eva the so wish.

Your mad for doing this while do u like putting other peopled life kn danger at your own expense of stupidity? Imagine this graphic , it could cost another thing abeg if u are sane and sensible u go commot dis graphic.. Na one us govt still dey chew for mouth wey dem never swallow am n Here u are displaying yiur own level of ignorance for pple to see n laught at
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by princenayo: 6:59pm On Sep 13, 2012
They are free to Islamize their individual families and not the Nation.... Idiots. They will soon go into extinction. Boko My foot.
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by Dignitary: 7:23pm On Sep 13, 2012
We need norther Governors to start making bold statements like this...with time, the futility of the agenda of boko haram will dawn on them!!!

P.S Boko Haram soldiers, I no attack u o...I no get d liver sef cos I be small pikin
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by Osrachingy(m): 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2012
wandeay: surely, they cant, for example, me as a person, i will rather be an atheist than becoming of the worshippers of the so-called Mohhhhammett

Guy u daft gaannnn ooooo.....sorry to say oo!! shay na ur late papa tell u say na mohamed muslims dey worship niii Seriously SMH for u!! Must u hate
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by Tayo114: 8:36pm On Sep 13, 2012
The end of Boko Haram
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by abdulkayus(m): 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2012
hardbody:

I pity your sorry a.rse. they will roast you alive

y? For sayin mt opinion. Hw wil dey even knw who am i.
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2012
lacasa:

Illiteracy is a mother4kker

Did Ūя̲̅ father tell Ɣou muslims worship "Mohhhhammett" undecided

They must worship him the way some go all sick in the head and go on killing spree cos of perceived insult to him. In fact, it's worse than worship. They happily disobey their Allah's command over not killing innocents just to avenge insult to "Mohhhhammett".
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2012
mosh_musth:

Your mad for doing this while do u like putting other peopled life kn danger at your own expense of stupidity? Imagine this graphic , it could cost another thing abeg if u are sane and sensible u go commot dis graphic.. Na one us govt still dey chew for mouth wey dem never swallow am n Here u are displaying yiur own level of ignorance for pple to see n laught at

Free speech is allowed. Let the guy be. Blame the brain dead killers.
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by ignis: 11:20pm On Sep 13, 2012
daviesmania: Lyk crocodile tears, enemy 4 public, ally 4 back.... Who dey sponsor who....
My brother, na thesame question i want ask
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by auwal87(m): 12:30am On Sep 14, 2012
onye ego:
If they no talk, u say they no talk; if they talk, u say why they talk undecided
Sometimes, me feel Nigerians has not been fair to our Brothers in the north over boko-haram.
Don't forget they also suffer casualties, if not MORE

Exactly, never bother to reply those kind of people. They are blinded by extreme hatred.
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by jango77(m): 2:26am On Sep 14, 2012
this is for our politricians!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABg8tRr3zJk
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by igubesteve(m): 8:19am On Sep 14, 2012
Nigerian's should be away of the governor co's some leaders are printender.
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by igubesteve(m): 8:22am On Sep 14, 2012
igube steve: Nigerian's should be away of the governor co's some leaders are printender.
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by ibro360(m): 12:09pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mr9iceGuy: Dis Boko Haram governor, why hostin dem in Markudi, is markudi the capital of Borno,? Answer me na
u c ur lyf u wn't read b4 jumpin to conclusion abi na night skul u go?
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by alons: 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2012
point of correction, to that so called governor,they are not terrorist group but politically motivated group...working against GEJ administration
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by samuel265(m): 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2012
Of cause boko-haram cannot islamize nigeria,because they do not have the monopoly of violence
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by cjrane: 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2012
Are they just realizing that? Let them blow up more things joo! May be we shall all fear and join muslim!
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by hubreality(m): 6:29am On Sep 15, 2012
Religion is the worst man made disease to humanity
Re: Boko-Haram Cannot Islamize Nigeria - Borno Governor by jamesroe: 8:29am On Feb 27, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falana Asks EFCC To Probe FG Over $4bn Recovered Abacha Loot / Ebira Youth Congress (EYC) Protest Erratic Power Supply (Photos) / We Won’t Sell NNPC, Refineries, FG Assures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.