Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,916 members, 7,863,205 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:01 PM

Will You Contract A Shotgun Wedding With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Contract A Shotgun Wedding With Her? (687 Views)

Tiniest Bride Has Her Dream Wedding With Her Over 6ft Tall Groom. / Should I Cancel My Wedding With My Fiancé Or Not / 112-year-old Man And 17-year-old weird marriage or Wedding with (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Contract A Shotgun Wedding With Her? by FrontPageLawyer(m): 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
A colleague's girlfriend is pregnant, while he accepts responsibility for the pregnancy , they have both done different STD tests and tested negatives to HIV, both parties are not planning marriage due to irreconcilable differences. They agreed the baby will be born yet NO marriage. But the girl's father insists the man must marry his daughter, saying it’s a taboo according to religious belief and traditions.

If you were in his position, will you agree to the shotgun wedding? A wedding in which one or both of the parties is married without his or her consent or against his or her will due to unplanned pregnancy. For me I say NO, not in this century.
Re: Will You Contract A Shotgun Wedding With Her? by k2039: 6:24pm On Sep 13, 2012
the marriage is doom to fail
Re: Will You Contract A Shotgun Wedding With Her? by Mynd44: 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2012
Fail
Re: Will You Contract A Shotgun Wedding With Her? by Sijo01(f): 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2012
Na their cross, make them carri am.
Re: Will You Contract A Shotgun Wedding With Her? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 13, 2012
FrontPageLawyer: A colleague's girlfriend is pregnant, while he accepts responsibility for the pregnancy , they have both done different STD tests and tested negatives to HIV, both parties are not planning marriage due to irreconcilable differences. They agreed the baby will be born yet NO marriage. But the girl's father insists the man must marry his daughter, saying it’s a taboo according to religious belief and traditions.

If you were in his position, will you agree to the shotgun wedding? A wedding in which one or both of the parties is married without his or her consent or against his or her will due to unplanned pregnancy. For me I say NO, not in this century.
The girl's father should go and sleep or better still blow whistle.
he should have read the riot act to his daughter not trying to force a young man into marriage
all because of a pregnancy.

even though i won't try such, no man born of a woman would tell me any coc.k and bull story to make me
marry his daughter just because she got pregnant.
if both people directly affected by the situation have agreed not to marry, then so shall it be,
except if the girl has a hidden agenda. undecided undecided

let her give birth to the child, and let the man take care of his responsibilities to the child and the baby mama.

marriage is not by force... shot gun ko, AK47 ni
Re: Will You Contract A Shotgun Wedding With Her? by FrontPageLawyer(m): 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2012
Kingsleyinfo:
The girl's father should go and sleep or better still blow whistle.
he should have read the riot act to his daughter not trying to force a young man into marriage
all because of a pregnancy.

even though i won't try such, no man born of a woman would tell me any coc.k and bull story to make me
marry his daughter just because she got pregnant.
if both people directly affected by the situation have agreed not to marry, then so shall it be,
except if the girl has a hidden agenda. undecided undecided

let her give birth to the child, and let the man take care of his responsibilities to the child and the baby mama.

marriage is not by force... shot gun ko, AK47 ni

I tire my broda
Re: Will You Contract A Shotgun Wedding With Her? by Mynd44: 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2012
The old man will have to use more than a shot gun. In fact, the guy will need a 100 mm

(1) (Reply)

Encounter With A 'cat' Girl / Is It A Gift Or Not / How Do U Cope Wit Your Wife High Pay At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.