Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,328 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed (44049 Views)

Shiite Muslims In Kano Mourn Victims Of Zaria Massacre / NFVCB Bans Film On Nigerian Poverty And Corruption / Security Beefed-Up In The North Over Movie On Prophet Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Ivynwa(f): 10:29pm On Sep 13, 2012
Whoops! Relieved to read that it was only a demonstration and that innocent persons were not killed.
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by twilliamx(m): 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2012
sizzlinghottie: The US embassy in Nigeria on Wednesday warned Americans about the threat of attacks by extremist groups following the violence in Libya and Egypt, urging extra caution.

The embassy issued the warning following an attack on a U.S. Mission in Benghazi, Libya, yesterday, which killed an ambassador and three other embassy staff.

“The U.S. Mission in Nigeria strongly urges U.S. citizens in Nigeria to consider their personal security and to keep personal safety in the forefront of their planning,” the embassy warned in an emergency message on Wednesday September 12.

The attack on the U.S. embassy in Benghazi, suspected to be carried out by Al Qaeda elements, followed protests against a controversial movie about Prophet Mohammed made by an Isreali-American, Sam Bacile, living in Carlifonia.

The movie sparked protest in Egypt where protesters burned American flags near the American Embassy. The movie also drew widespread condemnation from the Islamic world.

The U.S Embassy in Nigeria fears terrorists in Nigeria may latch on the spreading rage against the movie to attack its citizens as security conditions in the country remained ”fluid and unpredictable.”

“All U.S. citizens should use caution and discretion when deciding to attend large functions or visit establishments identified as potential targets, and respond appropriately if they detect suspicious activities” the embassy warned.

The Nigeria Police said it has taken “immediate proactive security measures to ensure that no similar violence is replicated within our country.”

The Deputy Force Public Relations Officer, Frank Mba, in a press statement said “the Inspector-General of Police, IGP Mohammed Dahiru Abubakar, has placed all police formations across the Federation on red alert.

Source: Channels
http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/09/13/aftermath-libya-attacks-us-embassy-warns-citizens-nigeria/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=aftermath-libya-attacks-us-embassy-warns-citizens-nigeria

I think before we start condemning the muslims in jos, sit back and think about why a jewish american would make such a movie to begin with, knowing it would spark up a controversy and put peoples lives in danger. These americans are fond of doind things like this, tomorrow bokoharam will vex and evryone will say its GEJ. Muslims from ancient times till now have been very protective about mohammed, is it so hard to respect that? If we christians feel its okay to disrepect our creator does that mean other religions should accept us making a mockry of theirs.

Pure crap!!! Ain't u getting d point, one man did something, men that knew nothing about it died. So stop saying bullshit, if u commit a crime, should we come and kill your whole village because of that.. Think and stop being stupidly sentimental..

2 Likes

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2012
maasoap: Eheh, they're the one giving Islam a bad name, really? Someone that spent a whole 5million US dollars to insult and ridicule the holy prophet, muslims and Islam didn't give Islam a bad name? Where is your thinking cap? What was he trying to achieve in the first place? And whatever muslims do all the world concerning this matter is just a reaction not an action.

Why can't just the Muslims do another film to dispel any mention of Mohammed in the film that was done in bad taste. Why reaction through violence?

Seriously it's difficult to preach to any discerning mind that the brand of Islam practice in Northern Nigeria is that of peace.
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by twilliamx(m): 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2012
CHouse:

I like your line of thought bro. I ponder on those events too at times. If only Abram had kept off the slave Hangar's coochie.

Yeah bro. Classic example of man spoiling and rearranging God's plan
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by aryzgreat: 10:36pm On Sep 13, 2012
Guess dis is d protesting adamu?

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by twilliamx(m): 10:40pm On Sep 13, 2012
maasoap: It irritates you because I responded, you didn't insult only Allah and prophet but also muslims. And they also have right to protest, don't they? What was he trying to achieve when he spent millions of dollars on this trash, I ask again? Then, we can continue from there.

Can u swear to your God that you've seen this movie?
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Cypost: 10:43pm On Sep 13, 2012
Are d American envoy and co kill in Lybia part of cast and crew that produced the film?
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by bigmaut: 10:45pm On Sep 13, 2012
who tell them say dem act film on muha?hav d protesters watch d film if ordinary man dey provoke dey kill then allah go vex & B.I.G BAGABOOOM!then.
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by twilliamx(m): 10:46pm On Sep 13, 2012
mormoni: No Muslim will ever do dat on Jesus Christ. Islam respects d religion of odas. Why is d world against Islam??

Hehehe..see this joker!!! Besides let's clarify things, the jesus(isah) in the Quaran is believed not to be the son of God, but the jesus Christians serve is the son believed to be the son of God.. So two different jesus..because u cant claim to know someone while denying his identity!!
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by brosnan68: 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
Tolerance and the freedom of speech are rare on this planet.
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by kpozite(m): 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2012
Kemy11: Just protest? Idiots just to inform u ppl that we have sharpened our swords in onitsha and Aba in case u kill anybody from south. May be u ve forgotten the 2006 reprisal attack of Denmark cartoon. We re watching IGBO KWENU!!!

And how can we tell the difference between you and these abokis now, if your response to a protest is this?

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by ignis: 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2012
Super1759: I said it in other tread that naija will start theirs soon and bokoharam will have another reason to execute another act.
Nawa for these people. I thought they said islam a religion of peace?
There are different definations of peace. Depends on you defination.
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by ImperialMcHael(m): 10:55pm On Sep 13, 2012
We don't defend Him, He defends us
We don't fight for Him, He fights for us.
We don't die for Him, He died for us.
We love Him because He first loved us.
Thank you Jesus...
For making me worthy to be called "Human" and not merely an animal.

12 Likes

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by sambos994(m): 11:05pm On Sep 13, 2012
MY GOD!!!!THIS AGAIN??
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by twilliamx(m): 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2012
udatso: Let me start by sayn dat i pray dis incident doesnt get bloody in any part of d world...but
for God's sake let me ask u guys question....do u personally walk to a pyton and deep ur hand in its mouth..only a foolish person does dat.. Allah has protected dis religion from various attacks..av u guys eva wondad dat y is it dat dis same religion dat u claim preaches violence happens to b d fastest going religion in europe? Dat its scripture is d only scripture that has nt bn altered unlike som dat i knw dat are bn revised time to time due to errors...although, i dnt support his killing bt weneva somtn like dis has happened, has d so called world power/westrn world publicly punished such person..no..yet u complain y shd muslims b violent....wait until some1 draws force nude pix of ur mum potrayn her as a IndecentStar and keep quiet sayn its ur dad's fight..its tym u start tnkn wt ur brains nt ur balls

Too late: they already killed the us ambassador to libya and 3 others. the painful thing is that this guy was part of the people that orchestrated their freedom from ghaddafi when he was killing them like fowls.. American withhold ur aids..its a full belly man that can cause trouble not a hungry one. U can't feed them to fight you.. Imagine just because of one person u blamed the whole country...well I guessed they just made the movie more popular than it should have been cos now am curious to see the movie hope they show it in silverbird..hehehe..
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by twilliamx(m): 11:10pm On Sep 13, 2012
abdulkayus:

God bless u, we are on d same lane.

Same lane to collision!!! Make una no get accident for this lane oo cos na dangerous lane una dey

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by mabcos: 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2012
banki: i knew some nigerians would catch this bug.... have they seen the movie? funny there are no protests in saudi arabia and in the Emirates, thid are the people that give islam a bad name, tommorow they would kill the american Ambassador to libya over what they have not seen!
who told u they must start it from Saudi. Beside, there were protests in some parts $ was announced to hold nation-wide on friday.$ must they watch d movie b4 believing such truth dat was not denied by d film maker?. Instead of condemning such sacrilegious act by d isreali-american, U r blaming a peaceful protest. lipsrsealed
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by oradee: 11:14pm On Sep 13, 2012
Itohen: A group of Muslims in the troubled tin city of Jos, Plateau State, yesterday evening held a demonstration over an America-produced film that purportedly blasphemed Prophet Muhammad.

The protesters, who defied security agents, said they would rather die than to watch their Prophet insulted, and will submit only to the laws of Allah which, to them, are supreme to any other law.

The mostly youth and children protesters, who numbered almost 100 were led by one Malam Mansur Sani Adamu in the demonstration, which took place on Bauchi Road.  They carried placards condemning the United States, Israel, Denmark and Holland, accusing them of plotting against Islam and Muslims.  Before they dispersed, they chanted, “Allahuakubar, Allahuakubar, they have touched our Prophet....”

Malam Adamu said, “We are doing this to express our anger against enemies of Allah and Islam led by America and her allies like Israel, Denmark and Holland because they are plotting against Islam. These days they have also produced another depicting film; this is what is troubling us.

This denigration of Prophet Muhammad is very sad and we are against it. With this it is better that it is death that consumed us for our Prophet to be denigrated. All Muslims in the world should come out and protest and those who cannot should pray.”

According to our source, security agencies urged the protesters to disperse since they had not secured permission, to which leader of the demonstration responded, “If our Prophet is blasphemed we will not wait for any law, Islam supersede any laws of the country.”

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/muslims-jos-protest-film-prophet-mohammed

this is the part i wonder why Muslims are dodging...
All muslims (from africa to middle east)shld leave all they got to do and protest while thoes who cannot (dubai and co) shld Pray?
This part pass me o...so if he called on the whole world to pray nko?
Can someone tell us their defination of "Peace"?
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by COOLDUN: 11:15pm On Sep 13, 2012
banki: i knew some nigerians would catch this bug.... have they seen the movie? funny there are no protests in saudi arabia and in the Emirates, thid are the people that give islam a bad name, tommorow they would kill the american Ambassador to libya over what they have not seen!

Don’t mind the open eye blind people, most of them don’t even know what the film is all about. They are lucky as they did not loot or kill anyone then they would have known that both the Islam and Christianity did not originate from Africa, talkless of Nigeria. Look at all the prosperous muslim countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, UAE, Kuwait, Brunei, Singapore, Malaysia, have not even protested about the film, but these hungry stray children, and illiterates have started making noise. African muslims are the most uncivilized animals I have ever seen in this life.USA, is provoked, let us wait and see. The time of hiding and fighting is gone. Now is open fight. Animal religion worshipers.
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by tyboy(m): 11:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
These religious people wan force me talk now but i no go talk, i weep ;( for isl......
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by oradee: 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2012
twilliamx:

Too late: they already killed the us ambassador to libya and 3 others. the painful thing is that this guy was part of the people that orchestrated their freedom from ghaddafi when he was killing them like fowls.. American withhold ur aids..its a full belly man that can cause trouble not a hungry one. U can't feed them to fight you.. Imagine just because of one person u blamed the whole country...well I guessed they just made the movie more popular than it should have been cos now am curious to see the movie hope they show it in silverbird..hehehe..

i tell u...but its the Ibo boys who wld make the dough from selling pirated copies cos no cinema wld have the guts to show it!
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by tyboy(m): 11:23pm On Sep 13, 2012
Let we christian get prepared because these brainwash people may want to act funny as from tomoro, its time to give them back anyway they want it although i dont support violent . I rest my case.. Gbam
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by twilliamx(m): 11:26pm On Sep 13, 2012
Fash20: u ar a fo.ol u dont av comon sense.ar u sayin wat America and isreal are doin is good?bast.ard

U re the bigger..sorry biggest fool, tell me where in the american or Israeli budget did they budget for this movie. we hear u muslim insulting Christianity right here in nigeria and we look at it as the preacher opinion and he has the right to cos its a free country, nobody throws a tantrum. The only thing annoying you here is freedom, u guys hate freedom..he made the movie cos he has a right to so u guys also hav a right to make a counter movie. And for christ sake what concerns nigeria in this..dam..wise up from ur mental jails..

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 13, 2012
Lol a bunch of copy cats.

Flop flop fail! tongue
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by lumeneng22: 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2012
What really is the problem with these nothern muslems? There are hausa muslems in lagos and they are peaceful,so also ogun, oyo, osun, edo etc. Are the the only pple worshipping mohammed and allah?
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by umar2: 11:34pm On Sep 13, 2012
@Executinal, Pls Note that religion is a very delicate issue and we should all respect our differences. Malam Mansur Sani Adamu never said that he is going to take weapons or kill any innocent being but protest peacefully against the Blasphemy met against our dearest Prophet Moh'd (SAW) Look after the love for Our God Almighty Allah (SWT) His the next in rank, then our Parents and the rest follow.
@Ariyke, @Banki, i am a Muslim by his Grace, i want to let you know that Saudi Arabia is not a model of Islam that we emulate, despite the fact that the two most holy places according to Islam is based there, that does not make them a true Muslim. What we follow is the Holy Qur'an and the saying of our last Prophet Moh'd (SAW) Period. Saudi Arabia today is the greatest Hippocrates today. We have every right to express our anger over the blasphemy.
@Okija Juju, Please keep quite, don't quote from a book you know noting about Pls i beg with Allah.
@Centje, Yes to a true Muslim Islam supersede any other law. Period By his grace nobody would hut any innocent being.
@Wandeay, Its Mohammad and not Mohameat Pls lets all respect each others rights and beliefs. Pls take your time at list for once read the English version of the Holy Qur'an and get the true picture of Islam. Indeed its a religion of peace.
@La Parisienne: Pls mind your tongue, we all have rights to our religion, y use the word Bleep Islam. I beg u to say this in the midst of Muslim and u would understand the height of your action. Please lets all the b matured.
@Gorrbachev. U are coating from a book that s full of in-perfection and limited knowledge of an ordinary mortal being like us all. Anybody could write rubbish without backing it with evidence from the two holy books. I want to believe you are a Christian. Pls by chance read the Quran the English version, and i bet u by his grace your perception for Islam would change "insha Allah" meaning by God Almighty grace.
@Clemzy 16, Please not all Muslim, but some Muslim. They have rights to protest. Please for God Sake one mans meat is another’s poison. Lets call a spade a spade. What is bad is bad.
@Adebayo07, Pls Islam didn’t originated from Saudi Arabia, don’t say something u no noting off.
@@Superior, Pls is that what u are imagining, u should rather pray for peace and not to insinuate anything bad or raw that would happen "if every mad man in America and Europe decide to do a mockery film of Mohammed" going by your coat. Lets all pray for peace.
@consultmartins, we are people and not group of Muslim. Pls read both Holy books and you would have a better understanding of Islam. I mean the English version of the Holy Qur'an
@aspabay, Pls Grow up what is this "They insult Islam, Allah or his boy Mohammed, just killed them" Probably u are being very busy, pls kindly do yourself a favor by reading the English version of the Holy Quran and you would know whether Islam is just full of dead heads.
@wellmax, If Mohammed or Allah or whatever is really powerful and worthy of worship, why can't he fight for himself? Going buy coat show how limited you about Islam Pls and watch your tongue and do yourself a favor and get the English version of the Holy Qur'an.
@Agimor, Please its Allah and do yourself a favor by reading the Holy Quran the English version. Don’t be limited please
@Akolawole, then go read the Holy Quran and the Hadiths of the Proh Moh'd SAW, then you would know is big business to defend the Prophet in Islam.
@Ebonykay(omoba), U know noting about Islam. Do yourself a great favor by reading the English version of the Holy Quran then you would know if it is used interchangeably. Point of correction it is not used interchangeably. Allah is God in English, while Prophet Mohd (SAW) SAW meaning may peace and blessing of Allah be upon him the Prophet Moh'd SAW. He is noting but the last Prophet/Messenger of Allah and the seal of all Prophets. More Detain the Holy Quran.
@DeCleff, u are not a Muslim so i know noting about the dean so get yourself the copy and read. I am not saying you should blv it but dont ignore it. Lets always. Don’t judge a book by its cover .
@Odehaj, IMAGINE YOUR COMENT, "Islam supersedes any laws of the country.”IMAGINE! Can we really live together as a country with these derailed, brainwashed and miss-informed pigs called mohammedans? Pls do you correct things with such comments? I beg with God Almighty watch your comment. All i would tell you is go get a copy of the Qur'an and understand the religion better. I am very sure u must have benefited from Islam one way or the other from Muslims, likewise me too have also benefited from the Christian. For your info my mum is a catholic Christian.
@Classicalman, Why? Why? Why? "Some of the Islamic ignoramuses don't even know what YouTube is, talk less of the movie depicting Mohammed. SMDH...." do you need to insult us before expressing ur views. Pls go get the English Copy of the Holy Qur'an and read. And lets all grow up.
@cheddarking, Please read the above, and be very sure of what u say about Islam, Mind you we have three types of Muslim, Mere Muslim, those that practice and know noting about Islam, the Hippocrates Muslim, those that disguise in the name of Islam, but to slander Islam and the last the true Muslim mujahiduns. its all depends on who u are referring to. Pls never use the pple that practice Islam as ur point of reference, but what the Holy Book says about Islam. %90 of Muslim today are not true Muslim. So pls do yourself good and read the English version of the Holy Quran.
@scopusng Poor quotation and do a proper investigation
@BrutusOj, then please read the Holy Quran the English version, Nice Question, but there was not need of your last two questions what has insult or abuse of Muhammad to do with dia spiritual life? does dat stop dem from going to heaven to enjoy d seven virgins?
@tyson55, even with the likes of Adolf Hitler, Mussolini etc. Go and read history books again and u would know whether all terrorist are Muslim my dear.
@rawtruth noting like Mohammedans Pls
@Josboy2, Please u didn’t need to go this far, and don’t use distance a barrier to insult ones religion. U wont boldly say such in the midst of Muslim abi!!! Quote "This shows how he and his Allah are so weak that they need protection from mere men. I pity Muslims" Please go get the copy of the Holy Quran and read for better understanding just for further clarification
@odehaj, Pls hate just the your ignorance about Islam and none of your quote "I HATE U moslems&Islam&Mohammed!"
@size38, People like you really need some further understanding of Islam, and not make mockery of other pples religion. Pls lets all grow what u said is childish. Quote" After all, Mohammed had no known recorded movie. They should be glad that the Americans are doing that for them"
@dasparrow, May God Bless u.
@Yujin, Don’t say some thing u area not sure of What is this "If Islam is to be judged by the content of the Koran, then Islam is EXTREMELY INTOLERANT of Christianity and Judaism. It is so sad" Religion is a deen of choice, go with yours and i go with mine then we leave in absolute peace. Let’s respect ourselves and read the Holy Qur'an and don’t quote from illusion please.
@ilugunboy, Islam is not a religion of child play were we play ten-ten, there is no need doing a film that would dispel what is already on ground but to hate it for good, by peaceful protest and prayers just as rightly said.
@kpozite, "If MoronHamed doesn’t like the film he should come out and fight for himself" U didn’t need to use MoronHamed rather u know the best word to use Prophet Why? Please lets all watch our tongue. We Muslim respect all the Prophets including Prophets Isa (Jesus) PBUH. Lets grow up and read the at least for once in your life the Holy Quran.
@shamama, @dr slem, @intrepid, @Novice1, @ dr slem, @cheddarking, @bigmaut, @cheddarking, @Leobreezy, @odehaj, @greateros, @owochy, @wellmax, @danaz, @SagePius, @bayooooooo, @COOLDUN and many others. Lets respect ourselves. Mind they said peacefully Protest and prayers. We can never change what God Almighty Allah has designed. But to keep praying for the peace of this country. Whether we like it or not were created to be an entity and not enemy. Long Live Nigerians and God Almighty ( Allah) bless us all Amin. TAKE NOTE OF THE ABOVE I U CARE TO READ
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by twilliamx(m): 11:38pm On Sep 13, 2012
I.b.Kabasa:
No matter wat...islam must spread over the world....no one can stands against it.....we are ready to die for d sake of our religion. All muslim it is time for the greatest jihad.

Idiot dey behind computer they chant rubbish, u fit die..mtscheeeew..I suppose say amen to that ur prayer wey u just pray for ur self..but I pity ur parents..
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by sayitout1: 12:03am On Sep 14, 2012
''IN EVERY NON-SENSE, THERE IS AN ATOM OF SENSE''

I HOPE OUR STUPID NOLLY WOOD ACTORS ARE OBSERVING?

A MUSLIM WILL NEVER MAKE ANY MISTAKE TO ACT A MOVIE POTRAYING RUBBISH ABOUT THIER GOD BUT OUR SO CALL CHRISTIAN ACTORs WILL ALWAYS GIVE WRONG NOTION ABOUT OURS.

SINCE NOLLY WOOD STARTED, WHY HASN'T THERE BEEN ANY MOVIE THAT HAS POTRAYED THE WRONG THINGS SOME OF THE MUSLIM DO.

NOLLY WOOD IS BEING SENTIMENTAL AND NOT COURAGEOUS.

BUNCH OF HUNGRY PEOPLE.
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by twilliamx(m): 12:06am On Sep 14, 2012
TerryCarr:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxInKRUTjNU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCQBWjtoCH0

The cross means crucifixion: which mean death.. So the cross u depict in this pic just mean death to the black men, and @lst the world has come a long way from this, u just proved that u re really backward..dam!! wise up..jesus is the way bro...
Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 14, 2012
Ramtzy: People should stop comparing Christianity with Islam as their purpose in life is different.

Christianity is for the salvation of flesh, why Islam is for the salvation of soul

Imaging the pastors who are meant to be the custodians of Christianity faith....
In the name of Jesus Christ; pastor solemnize gay/lesbian couple in the church... to christian it's ok
In the name of Jesus Christ; Half-naked woman(in the name of wedding gown) perform white wedding in the church...pastor proudly join them together
In the name of Jesus Christ; Pastor perform magic called miracle in the church.....to christian is God's wonders
In the name of Jesus Christ; pastor turned celebrity and hero worshiping.....to Christian it's Man of God
and many more.
A religion that choose to believe in part of His divine law rather than the whole revelation is never a means to eternal salvation for mankind

Funny enough..
A christian only submit totally to the will of God in term of Death(obituary announcement) outside that..no way! because He/She believe God's purpose(wealth & riches) in his/her life must be fulfill (a typical Christian's answer if asked the purpose of his/her creation on earth)

We know in Christianity anything goes i.e discretion of bible, dehumane of Jesus Christ, gay marriage, alcoholic, lesbianism, etc but
Please let the sleeping lie & stop provoking the Muslims; just like the holocaust is sacred to the Jew, so is Quran & Prophet Muhammad(SAW) sacred to the Muslim

I can't help but laugh at your write up. Your Mohammed teaches you to take life at will, common sense should tell you how wrong he was, but instead you embraced it. Life is sacred, you don't have the right to kill, but your brothers are doing it up north. Go to bbc, you ll be ashamed of been a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Muslims In Jos Protest Film On Prophet Mohammed by klovesh: 12:13am On Sep 14, 2012
I do not support a person embarking on unnecessary provocative actions such as what I assume is done in the said video (I have not seen it).
I also understand that religious issues are delicate, because religion sometimes conflicts with some rational views. I am not ready to compare a religion with the other but just to think aloud as a decent and normal person.

I am not comfortable with the fact that there have to be reactions all around the world over a video that one person that has no record anywhere made. This was done by a faceless person (or a group of people) who intended to provoke the muslims, not by a country or any identifiable group.

To me this situation looks like someone or using a megaphone to proclaim that my mother that I love so much was a prostitute. I know it will not be nice to hear, but then except the person can produce hard evidence, he/she will eventually be ignored. There is no reason for anyone to believe that my mother is a prostitute. The only reason why I may be uncomfortable is if I have been suspecting her. But then, I will be insane to go and slap another person that lives in the same area with the person.

Does it mean that there will always be riots and killings anytime that someone blasphemes? What if another one is released tomorrow or next week by a faceless person that just wants to 'pull the leg' of muslims?
So there we should expect a war over that?

I have generally not seen muslims on this thread disapproving the unrest, killing and protests. The inference I can draw from that is that this kind of reaction is a normal thing in Islam. I stand to be corrected on this.
Like I said, I have no problems with what the religion a person practices specifies, but then, a disturbance to public peace should be a no-no.
It is a difficult situation, because the ties that people hold to religion can be frighteningly strong, even when they don't understand.

I cannot add to or subtract from what a religion lays down, Im only trying to voice my concern over something that may cause serious problems world over

I'm somehow getting tired of all these news of violence locally and internationally.

Religion should make the world better, not worse.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Construction Of Coastal Road From Lagos To Eight States / Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) / Pre-Wedding Picture Of Obidient Couple In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.