Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Can I Use Verizon Iphone And Verizon Motorola In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Can I Use Verizon Iphone And Verizon Motorola In Nigeria (9120 Views)

Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP / BBM for iPhone and Android is officially available / BBM on iPhone and related issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Use Verizon Iphone And Verizon Motorola In Nigeria by nycobama: 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2012
I sent a verizon iphone 4 and verizon Motorola droid from USA to my family in nigeria but unfortunate for them, non of it is able to work. is there any thing that can be done to make them work because I have unlocked the Motorola droid before sending it to them but the iphone 4 is a CDMA phone and simless. I will appreciate you advise, solution or contribution.
Re: Can I Use Verizon Iphone And Verizon Motorola In Nigeria by LordReed(m): 7:50pm On Sep 13, 2012
Is the Motorola CDMA as well? If that is the case then they both need to be taken to a CDMA operator for programming though I heard that they don't accept third party phones so they need to curry the favour of a CDMA Telco employee.

Next time do not send CDMA phones or devices to your folks, GSM is still the preferred network here.
Re: Can I Use Verizon Iphone And Verizon Motorola In Nigeria by walescon(m): 5:17pm On Sep 30, 2012
I can swap the Verizon iPhone 4 with a 3GS for you,,.if interested lemmie know
Re: Can I Use Verizon Iphone And Verizon Motorola In Nigeria by ezeuba(m): 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2013
nycobama: I sent a verizon iphone 4 and verizon Motorola droid from USA to my family in nigeria but unfortunate for them, non of it is able to work. is there any thing that can be done to make them work because I have unlocked the Motorola droid before sending it to them but the iphone 4 is a CDMA phone and simless. I will appreciate you advise, solution or contribution.
Call me on 08034680094 for solutions for all CDMA phones, Apple devices (ipad cdma, iphone cdma) inclusive.
See this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1004609/configure-cdma-smartphones-tablets-work

EDIT: I didn't realise you are the person I spoke to on the phone about 10 mins before posting this. I called you with my Visafone staff line. We can be beneficial to each other, I think.
Re: Can I Use Verizon Iphone And Verizon Motorola In Nigeria by obihighest: 9:42pm On Sep 10, 2013
Guys anyone interested to swap iphone4 CDMA Verizon with me,kindly contact me ok.i have a brand new iphone4 CDMA....08068956205
Re: Can I Use Verizon Iphone And Verizon Motorola In Nigeria by obihighest: 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2013
@walescon bro contact me lets make the swap.ok
Re: Can I Use Verizon Iphone And Verizon Motorola In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 10, 2013
obihighest: Guys anyone interested to swap iphone4 CDMA Verizon with me,kindly contact me ok.i have a brand new iphone4 CDMA....08068956205
swap with my HTC g2.

(1) (Reply)

Glo Special Data Offer Is Back, Now N300 For 1GB / How To Upgrade Htc Inspire 4g Android To 4.0.4 Firmware / How To Make Your Android Phone's Fingerprint Scanner More Accurate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.