Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,038 members, 7,866,929 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:24 AM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (312391 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2013
ajay_new:

HOUSE I UNDERSTAND HOW YOU ALL FEEL AND AM SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU BUT I THINK THIS IS GETTING TOO MUCH 4 1 PERSON, PLEASE NO MATTER THE SIN THE GUY HAS COMMITTED, PLEASE I BEG, AM ON MY KNEES, LETS GIVE HIM A BREAK, PLEASE. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
@ALL,REMAIN BLESSED.
@ajay_new,honestly,I think people are just catching their fun with him sha,u know MJ is an interesting guy.the house is boring now cos of limited info and people are bored.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2013
LETS DIGRESS A LIL BIT . . .

I WANT TO SHARE MY OPINION WITH THIS HONOURABLE CHAMBER THAT . . .

"IF YOUR B.SC DOESN'T PUT WATER ON YOUR TABLE, YOUR M.SC WON'T PUT WINE NEITHER WILL YOUR P.HD EARN YOU ONE SQUARED MEAL"

. . . ITS GOOD TO BE AMBITIOUS BUT IT SHOULDN'T BE INORDINATE . . .

NIGERIA ECONOMY NOTWITHSTANDING . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by OfuBen: 7:12am On Jul 05, 2013
@kelvin, Dom Tim n Co; pls u guys should get any concrate info for us, let kwn d way forward. That will b highly appreciated plsss

And for critics on this forum since u dnt hv any info that is of help while nt keep quiet and let those who hv sumtin good to say do it. If though speculatn of rumor pls. Let show maturity n good sense of a functional head.

Kodos @kelvin, Dom Tim n Co
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 9:15am On Jul 05, 2013
Good morning officers in the making. I have an information that I feel I should share with the house though not completely related to our course but I feel its a good lead that should pacify the tension currently brewing.
I spoke to a friend in the commission some few minutes ago and she confirmed that the psc officials are currently working on police academy letters and resumption. I have every reason to believe that our's will be next as soon as the pol academy one is concluded. So let's just pray and hope that before september everything would have been sorted as regards our camp resumption. Bless#
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by lionheartk: 12:53pm On Jul 05, 2013
Abrespect: RESUMPTION DATE

PROSPECTIVE CADETS OF THE FOUNDATION DEGREE PROGRAMME OF THE NIGERIAN POLICE ACADEMY
WUDIL ARE KINDLY REQUESTED TO NOTE THAT OWING TO THE NEED TO ENSURE THE AVAILABILITY OF ADEQUATE PERSONNEL AND FACILITIES FOR THE COMMENCEMENT OF STUDIES, AND THE NEED TO ALIGN THE ACADEMY'S CALENDAR WITH THAT OF THE OTHER UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA, THE RESUMPTION DATE FOR CANDIDATES WHO ARE NOT ON THE RESERVE LIST HAS BEEN MOVED FORWARD TO SUNDAY THE 22ND OF SEPTEMBER 2013.
CANDIDATES ON THE RESERVE LIST SHOULD AWAIT FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS AS FROM THE 29TH OF SEPTEMBER 2013.
COORDINATOR
www.nigpoliceacademy.org 4 details
If you go 2ru d information given on the link (precisely no 4), u'll understand how unstable our system is. So if u arestill looking up to God for miracle, keep looking. In our country, nothing is actually over until d end.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2013
just a little thing is delaying the training, it is neither venue nor facilities cos they have settled these but very soon they will sort dis little thing out
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by naijapaul: 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2013
Baba kelvin.u dman.how long will it take dem to ans us na.n wat d issue dem are tryin to settle.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by isralkhalid: 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2013
kelvin2yk: just a little thing is delaying the training, it is neither venue nor facilities cos they have settled these but very soon they will sort dis little thing out
...hmmmm...Kelvin hope we are making it?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2013
i think its simply release of funds causing d delay,abi una go like share 1 fish head among five persons tongue

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eddie1(m): 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2013
Don tim just killed it grin
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by adebayogani(m): 7:23am On Jul 06, 2013
MY GOOD PEOPLE IN D HOUSE, I SALUTE UR COURAGE SO FAR AND I PRAY GOD WILL SEE US TROUGH.BUT AT THIS JUNCTURE, I AM SUGGESTING WE SHOULD TAKE OUR CASE BEFORE GOD BECAUSE I PERSONALLY BELIEVE SOMETHING IS WRONG SOMEWHERE, IF NOT WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE CAMP BY NOW.COME TO THINK OF IT,WE HAVE DIFFERENT SOURCES OF INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM,WHY IS IT THAT NON OF THEM COME TRUE.THE REASON/REASONS FOR DELAY IN OUR CASE SEEMS TO BE A MISERY, EVEN TO OUR MULTIPLE SOURCES.I THEREFORE SUGGEST A DAY FASTING AND PRAYER FOR ALL MEMBERS OF THE HOUSE FOR GOD TO SOLVE THE CAUSE OF OUR DELAY.PLEASE THIS IS VOLUNTARY AND SHOULD BE JOINTLY DONE BY THE VOLUNTEERS AS IT INCLUDE BOTH CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS IN THE FORUM.THIS IS NOT A JOKE BUT A SERIOUS MATTER.IF THE HOUSE AGREE ON THIS,LET PEOPLE RESPOND AND SOMEBODY SHOULD SUGGEST A PARTICULAR DAY FOR THE HOUSE.THANK YOU ALL.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by adebayogani(m): 7:36am On Jul 06, 2013
I BELIEVE IF WE HAVE A FOCUS AND COLLECTIVELY PRAY TO GOD WITH ONE SPIRIT, WE WILL SURELY MOVE A MOUNTAIN.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 8:11am On Jul 06, 2013
I AGREE WID YOU . . .

THE VENUE HAS BEEN COMMISSIONED ALREADY . . .

WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS, SLOW BUT STEADY . . .

I WILL SAY THIS AGAIN, PSC IS ONLY BEING THOROUGH.

LETS BE PATIENT AND BE CONFIDENT

3 WEEKS AFTER THE COMMISSIONING OF THE VENUE IS NOT TO LONG/MUCH . . .

I STRONGLY DOUBT IF WE SHALL GO FOR TRAINING BEFORE OUR DOCUMENTATION . . . OF COURSE AT HEADQUARTERS, ABUJA

WE MUST BE EXPECTING LIGHT AND NOT LUCK . . .

THIS DARKNESS CAN NOT COMPREHEND THE LIGHT.

ENJOY YOUR WEEKEND IN JESUS NAME
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 2:29pm On Jul 06, 2013
@Adebayogani. Am with you on this please and I solicit the support of every member of this forum as this would chart a new direction for us as regards the way things have been. Please colleagues in the making let's take our worry to God in prayer and fasting. Let's do this wednesday the 10th of july. Its a very serious issue. If we can afford to quarrel over issues on this forum that are not worth it. I really don't see the reason why we can't collectively fast and cry to God on this issue. If you agree with me and Adebayogani signify by simply writting. Yes!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 3:05pm On Jul 06, 2013
Chei, so I go miss mama blessing rice,beans,salad,fish tail and plantain for labour house oooo

Ok, for d greater cause, YES! Dnt mind

Check out dis funny pic below to avoid stories dat touch o

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 3:06pm On Jul 06, 2013
adebayogani: MY GOOD PEOPLE IN D HOUSE, I SALUTE UR COURAGE SO FAR AND I PRAY GOD WILL SEE US TROUGH.BUT AT THIS JUNCTURE, I AM SUGGESTING WE SHOULD TAKE OUR CASE BEFORE GOD BECAUSE I PERSONALLY BELIEVE SOMETHING IS WRONG SOMEWHERE, IF NOT WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE CAMP BY NOW.COME TO THINK OF IT,WE HAVE DIFFERENT SOURCES OF INFORMATION IN THIS FORUM,WHY IS IT THAT NON OF THEM COME TRUE.THE REASON/REASONS FOR DELAY IN OUR CASE SEEMS TO BE A MISERY, EVEN TO OUR MULTIPLE SOURCES.I THEREFORE SUGGEST A DAY FASTING AND PRAYER FOR ALL MEMBERS OF THE HOUSE FOR GOD TO SOLVE THE CAUSE OF OUR DELAY.PLEASE THIS IS VOLUNTARY AND SHOULD BE JOINTLY DONE BY THE VOLUNTEERS AS IT INCLUDE BOTH CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS IN THE FORUM.THIS IS NOT A JOKE BUT A SERIOUS MATTER.IF THE HOUSE AGREE ON THIS,LET PEOPLE RESPOND AND SOMEBODY SHOULD SUGGEST A PARTICULAR DAY FOR THE HOUSE.THANK YOU ALL.
i agree wit u let hold d prayer on tuesday 9th july 2013. Thanks..
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by sahaal(m): 4:27pm On Jul 06, 2013
YES!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 10:48pm On Jul 06, 2013
Yes!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
PRAYER SCHEDULE

Tuesday the ninth of july 2013-Prayers
Wednesday tenth of july 201-fasting and prayers.

Send you email address to dongabbido@yahoo.com so I could send msg for reminder. It should be done in one accord.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2013
PRAYER SCHEDULE

Tuesday the ninth of july 2013-Prayers
Wednesday tenth of july 2013-fasting and prayers.

Send you email address to dongabbido@yahoo.com so I could send msg for reminder. It should be done in one accord.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by omokinky(f): 11:45pm On Jul 06, 2013
YES
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 2:19am On Jul 07, 2013
I AM MOVED BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD TO SUBMIT THESE PRAYER POINTS TO THE PRAYER AND FASTING COMMITTEE , AND TO ANYBODY THAT BELIEVES THAT GOD TRULY EXISTS . . .

1. WE THANK GOD FOR SECURING THIS "GOOD" JOB FOR US . . . TO GOD ALONE BE ALL THE GLORY.
PSALM 118:23

2. OUR MERCIFUL GOD, PLEASE FORGIVE US ALL OUR SINS AS INDIVIDUAL AND AS A GROUP.
PSALMS 51:1

3. OH LORD, LET THERE BE LIGHT AND OF COURSE, SPEED IN OUR TRAINING PLANNING ISSUE, GENESIS 1:3, ISAIAH 60:1 - 3.

4. OUR FATHER, PLEASE LET US RECEIVE GOOD NEWS CONCERNING OUR TRAINING ON OR BEFORE 15TH JULY, 2013 FROM PSC.
PSALMS 51:8

5. GOD, CHANGE THE MIND(S) OF EVERY STRONG HOLD (WHETHER INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP) SITTING ON THE MANIFESTATION AND PERFECTION OF OUR CAREER DESTINY.
IF THE REMAINING STUBBORN, OH LORD, TERMINATE THEM SUDDENLY BEFORE 7 DAYS AND REPLACE THEM WITH A KINDHEARTED PERSON(S). PROVERB 21:1, EXODUS 14:1-31

6. LORD, KEEP US AND OUR FAMILIES SAVE AND IN PEACE THROUGH OUT ALL OUR YEARS IN LIFE AND ESPECIALLY WHILE SERVING OUR NATION
PSALMS 121:1-8

7. OUR FATHER, WE CRY UNTO YOU, LET OUR NATION NIGERIA EXPERIENCE A GENUINE ALLROUND PEACE BEYOND HUMAN COMPREHENSION, PROGRESS AND DEVELOPMENT, TOUCH THE HEART OF OUR LEADERS TO FEAR YOU AND TO DO YOUR WILL . . .
LET NIGERIA BECOME A LAND WHERE LOVE OF GOD AND UNITY IS REAL AMONG ITS INHABITANTS WHICH ETHNICITY, RELIGION, POLITICS, EDUCATION, PROFESSION, GENDER, CORRUPTION AND OTHER SOCIAL STRUCTURE AND VICES CAN NEVER OVERCOME.
MARK 4:39, PSALMS 122:6, EPHESIANS 3:17, PHILIPIANS 4:7

ALL THESE WE PRAY IN THE NAME THAT IS ABOVE EVERY OTHER NAME.
JESUS CHRIST . . .

LETS FORGET ABOUT LEVELS OR WHATEVER,

LETS FORGET ABOUT OUR INDIVIDUAL DIFFERENCES AND PRAY . . .

I AM BELIEVING GOD THAT WE SHALL SEE AN IMPACT AND GOD IN ACTION WITHIN 7 DAYS . . .

I ENCOURAGE US TO ALSO DO AWAY WITH THOSE THINGS THAT ARE NOT GLORIFYING GOD IN OUR LIVES SO THAT THE MERCY OF GOD WILL SAVE US . . .

AND OUR CASE WILL NOT BE LIKE THAT OF DOG THAT GOES BACK TO ITS VOMIT SO THAT THESE PRAYERS WON'T BACK FIRE . . .

I WANT US TO RELAX AND REJOICE AND ACT LIKE CHILDREN OF KING OF KINGS . . .

C H E E R S

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 7:12am On Jul 07, 2013
@ MJ you are more useful than you think on this forum. Thanks for the support my brother.
Please I volunteer to send a reminder mail on monday evening and teusday. So any one interested can. Send his/her email add to me on dongabbido@yahoo.com.let's pass the prayer news to as many that we are in contact with. YES!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by aminuibrahim(m): 7:52am On Jul 07, 2013
efualwealth: @ MJ you are more useful than you think on this forum. Thanks for the support my brother.
Please I volunteer to send a reminder mail on monday evening and teusday. So any one interested can. Send his/her email add to me on dongabbido@yahoo.com.let's pass the prayer news to as many that we are in contact with. YES!
Yes
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by isralkhalid: 8:05am On Jul 08, 2013
beautiful morning and new workind days to u fellow ICT ASP/Inspecors in the house, how was your weekend...hope you enjoyed it to the brim? What'z the latest o...boys are ready to take off o
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2013
2moro Tuesday 9th and Wednesday 10th is fasting & prayer 4 all ICT CADET, pls be ready.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by naijapaul: 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2013
Abrespect: 2moro Tuesday 9th and Wednesday 10th is fasting & prayer 4 all ICT CADET, pls be ready.

We all have to join our faiths in one accord,even as we pray tmorow.so that we can achieve our goal.all must be well soon.IJN.amen
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
www.whatwentwrong@psc.com
@KELVIN2YK, DON TIM & MILLIONJOYS HELLO!!!

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2013
Tomorrow and next tomorrow is the day. Let's be guided in our utteraNces and dedicate our entire activities and enlistment processes unto God
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2013
Gfrey6: Yesterday i received an email address for Police ICT Professional examination taking place in Abuja
Please who received thesame email
umarzox: House gud news, an invitation letter has been sent for physical and medical examination for the 17-18 this month pls endavour to check your mailbox. Wish all your the best.
petera1: Hallelujah
God have finally answered our prayer.
I just got a text message

U are invited for Interview/Screening of Credentials slated for Mon.25th - 26th March,2013.
Venue: Police Officers' Wives Association (POWA) Int'l Sch., Opp. NPF Hdqtrs, Shehu Shagari Way, Abuja. Pls come with ur credentials. -Police Service Comm.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2013
I AM MOVED BY THE SPIRIT OF GOD TO SUBMIT THESE PRAYER POINTS TO THE PRAYER AND FASTING COMMITTEE , AND TO ANYBODY THAT BELIEVES THAT GOD TRULY EXISTS . . .

1. WE THANK GOD FOR SECURING THIS "GOOD" JOB FOR US . . . TO GOD ALONE BE ALL THE GLORY.
PSALM 118:23

2. OUR MERCIFUL GOD, PLEASE FORGIVE US ALL OUR SINS AS INDIVIDUAL AND AS A GROUP.
PSALMS 51:1

3. OH LORD, LET THERE BE LIGHT AND OF COURSE, SPEED IN OUR TRAINING PLANNING ISSUE, GENESIS 1:3, ISAIAH 60:1 - 3.

4. OUR FATHER, PLEASE LET US RECEIVE GOOD NEWS CONCERNING OUR TRAINING ON OR BEFORE 15TH JULY, 2013 FROM PSC.
PSALMS 51:8

5. GOD, CHANGE THE MIND(S) OF EVERY STRONG HOLD (WHETHER INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP) SITTING ON THE MANIFESTATION AND PERFECTION OF OUR CAREER DESTINY.
IF THE REMAINING STUBBORN, OH LORD, TERMINATE THEM SUDDENLY BEFORE 7 DAYS AND REPLACE THEM WITH A KINDHEARTED PERSON(S). PROVERB 21:1, EXODUS 14:1-31

6. LORD, KEEP US AND OUR FAMILIES SAVE AND IN PEACE THROUGH OUT ALL OUR YEARS IN LIFE AND ESPECIALLY WHILE SERVING OUR NATION
PSALMS 121:1-8

7. OUR FATHER, WE CRY UNTO YOU, LET OUR NATION NIGERIA EXPERIENCE A GENUINE ALLROUND PEACE BEYOND HUMAN COMPREHENSION, PROGRESS AND DEVELOPMENT, TOUCH THE HEART OF OUR LEADERS TO FEAR YOU AND TO DO YOUR WILL . . .
LET NIGERIA BECOME A LAND WHERE LOVE OF GOD AND UNITY IS REAL AMONG ITS INHABITANTS WHICH ETHNICITY, RELIGION, POLITICS, EDUCATION, PROFESSION, GENDER, CORRUPTION AND OTHER SOCIAL STRUCTURE AND VICES CAN NEVER OVERCOME.
MARK 4:39, PSALMS 122:6, EPHESIANS 3:17, PHILIPIANS 4:7

ALL THESE WE PRAY IN THE NAME THAT IS ABOVE EVERY OTHER NAME.
JESUS CHRIST . . .

LETS FORGET ABOUT LEVELS OR WHATEVER,

LETS FORGET ABOUT OUR INDIVIDUAL DIFFERENCES AND PRAY . . .

I AM BELIEVING GOD THAT WE SHALL SEE AN IMPACT AND GOD IN ACTION WITHIN 7 DAYS . . .

I ENCOURAGE US TO ALSO DO AWAY WITH THOSE THINGS THAT ARE NOT GLORIFYING GOD IN OUR LIVES SO THAT THE MERCY OF GOD WILL SAVE US . . .

AND OUR CASE WILL NOT BE LIKE THAT OF DOG THAT GOES BACK TO ITS VOMIT SO THAT THESE PRAYERS WON'T BACK FIRE . . .

I WANT US TO RELAX AND REJOICE AND ACT LIKE CHILDREN OF KING OF KINGS . . .

C H E E R S

(Quote) (Report) 1 Like (Like)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professio

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 9:26pm On Jul 08, 2013
air force has called its succesful candidates to resume 20th july, remain us oooo, oga @ d top,mk den update psc.gov.ng na

we must go this july o

ASP Don Tim

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (201) (Reply)

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.