Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,790 members, 7,844,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (311472 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by isralkhalid: 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2013
Info never finish now...
At least we dey enjoy the jokes in the forum
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2013
All is Well . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 10:34pm On Sep 25, 2013
. . . Hello Guys.

Hope you are all feeling fine?

I want us to remain calm because we are still within 6 months after the release of the list . . .

After 6 months (23rd October, 2013), then we can now begin to take actions to know whether this will last for a year or not . . .

I have good news, that some interpol from foreign are in Ikeja to install some training facilities which I think its for us . . .

Someone should try to confirm this . . .

Please, lets wait till between the end of September and 7th October, 2013 for update on dailies and PSC website concerning our case . . .

@delex, am I in order, Sir?

@all, would you come to order?

All is Well . . .

Cheers . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 7:38am On Sep 26, 2013
millionjoys:

I HEREBY WANT TO USE THIS PRIVILEGE TO "VOLUNTARILY", NECESSARILY, HUMBLY, HAPPILY, FORMALLY AND FINALLY RESIGN FROM THIS FORUM WHERE THE FUTURE OF ICT POLICING IS.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL . . .
MILLIONJOYS WAS HERE

are u back again?

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 7:41am On Sep 26, 2013
millionjoys: . . . I HAVE NO SOURCE, BUT A DIVINE SOURCE SHOWED ME 22ND OF SEPTEMBER, 2013 WHEN I WAS ON A DREAM ISLAND . . .

C H E E R S

grin grin grin .... U don wake up from the dream?

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Adewale20122222: 9:09am On Sep 26, 2013
Great ict officers, can some 1 gv reasonable update? concerning our traning apart from speculations above. Infact nawa 4 npf ooo dey change set of inteligent officers to somtinelse on nairand.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by naijapaul: 11:25am On Sep 26, 2013
Knock knock knock is any body home,dhouse is so dry,,is time 4 training come out all.lol
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
ruffsoul:

are u back again?

No, Just on visit . . .

. . . to say Hello to Great Officers.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
The Police Service Commission, PSC, disclosed yesterday that it has approved the promotion of four Assistant Inspectors General of Police, AIG’s, nine Commissioners of Police, nine Deputy Commissioners of Police and 20 Assistant Commissioners of Police.
Speaking through a statement signed by Ferdinand Ekpe, Spokesman for the Commission, it said the promotions were based on the recommendations of the Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Abubakar and that merit, as well as vacancies in the force were the benchmark.
Disclosing that all the promotions are to take effect from September 24, 2013, the commission pointed out that it would regularly elevate hard-working officers and men of the Nigeria Police Force; while those who abandoned their responsibilities will be appropriately sanctioned.
The statement reads: “The PSC under the leadership of Dr. Mike Okiro, held its second plenary meeting on Tuesday September 24, 2013 and various issues bordering on the repositioning of the Nigeria Police Force for effective service delivery in line with Mr. President’s transformation agenda were discussed.
“During the plenary, the Commission on the recommendations of the Inspector-General of Police considered and approved the promotion of four Commissioners of Police to the rank of the above number officers.
Chairman of the Commission in his advice noted that the promotions were based on merit and existing vacancies. He congratulated the newly promoted officers and enjoined them to live up to the additional responsibility attached to their new ranks.
“Furthermore, he pointed out that the Commission would regularly elevate hard-working officers and men of the Nigeria Police Force.”

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/psc-promotes-4-aigs-9-cps-29-senior-officers/#sthash.qnm2Jjxw.dpuf
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
kelvin2yk:
The Police Service Commission, PSC, disclosed yesterday that it has approved the promotion of four Assistant Inspectors General of Police, AIG’s, nine Commissioners of Police, nine Deputy Commissioners of Police and 20 Assistant Commissioners of Police.
Speaking through a statement signed by Ferdinand Ekpe, Spokesman for the Commission, it said the promotions were based on the recommendations of the Inspector-General of Police, Mohammed Abubakar and that merit, as well as vacancies in the force were the benchmark.
Disclosing that all the promotions are to take effect from September 24, 2013, the commission pointed out that it would regularly elevate hard-working officers and men of the Nigeria Police Force; while those who abandoned their responsibilities will be appropriately sanctioned.
The statement reads: “The PSC under the leadership of Dr. Mike Okiro, held its second plenary meeting on Tuesday September 24, 2013 and various issues bordering on the repositioning of the Nigeria Police Force for effective service delivery in line with Mr. President’s transformation agenda were discussed.
“During the plenary, the Commission on the recommendations of the Inspector-General of Police considered and approved the promotion of four Commissioners of Police to the rank of the above number officers.
Chairman of the Commission in his advice noted that the promotions were based on merit and existing vacancies. He congratulated the newly promoted officers and enjoined them to live up to the additional responsibility attached to their new ranks.
“Furthermore, he pointed out that the Commission would regularly elevate hard-working officers and men of the Nigeria Police Force.”

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/psc-promotes-4-aigs-9-cps-29-senior-officers/#sthash.qnm2Jjxw.dpuf

thnx for the update but this is not ICT. we are all interested in |ICT update my broda from d coast.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
nice info... Kelvin.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ofemi Jude:

thnx for the update but this is not ICT. we are all interested in |ICT update my broda from d coast.

they were also discussed about ICT STUFF on Tuesday cos it was the 2nd issue (agenda) they talked on....i wont say more than this for now but all is well
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by OfuBen: 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2013
so na like this we go dey now, no more show for us.
Immigration things ringing guys!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
ALL HOPE IS LOST ONLY WHEN YOU GIVE UP . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
keske la fion? D oshodi remains dat all i am karrid who can wobedly timpa and sancour, d kase remains dat a woged jollification is being triaz nasarawally. Emuogoro is made in fulani empire, solidify is a t.o.k, okpekeses are inherent. The gods olodumare has jam my frequency this day D with +1year, the hemisphere is karid. Walk and shine all human beings.... Dayziz be long my fellowees, i salute u ict officers, may ur ist son never resemble ur landlord.

L.s.f ruffsoul

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Bus545(m): 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2013
kelvin2yk:

they were also discussed about ICT STUFF on Tuesday cos it was the 2nd issue (agenda) they talked on....i wont say more than this for now but all is well
Spartacusssssssss i believed u yo always right & dis is d quality of gud leadership am always yo follower & i remain indepted & loyal 2 yo info till our date of retirement when we join politics.PERMISSION 2 CARRY ON SIR yo's Asp cadet awaiting......Parade 2 remove head dress; remove head dress NYSC stuff hahahahahahaha. Sgt Hakaka go drill us 4 camp well well ooo so, prepare yoself 4 dat ooo Cucilalalala d tree sleeper E.wealth parade Instructor hope u still d practise 4 haus.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Bus545(m): 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
kelvin2yk:

I always believe yo info because its always coming with evidence to prove i believe in God & His time as we are getting tire waiting 4 training one day we shall be getting tire 4 training looking up 4 P.O.P & posting 2 our PPA(Place of Primary Assignment),promotion & retirement dat is life Nwaaantuuuu.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 6:45am On Sep 27, 2013
Hmmmmm PSC are no more talking or sitting on any thing related to ICT stuff.they have already shedule our training issue since August all what they need from NPF nw is date of resumption.i will advice you pple to add or check on PSC on facebook and see what they av to say concerning our training infact some1 among us have created a group just check fenks.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 6:47am On Sep 27, 2013
[quote author=ruffsoul]keske la fion? D oshodi remains dat all i am karrid who can wobedly timpa and sancour, d kase remains dat a woged jollification is being triaz nasarawally. Emuogoro is made in fulani empire, solidify is a t.o.k, okpekeses are inherent. The gods olodumare has jam my frequency this day D with +1year, the hemisphere is karid. Walk and shine all human beings.... Dayziz be long my fellowees, i salute u ict officers, may ur ist son never resemble ur landlord.

L.s.f ruffsoul
bros from which ellya?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 6:53am On Sep 27, 2013
Bus545: Spartacusssssssss i believed u yo always right & dis is d quality of gud leadership am always yo follower & i remain indepted & loyal 2 yo info till our date of retirement when we join politics.PERMISSION 2 CARRY ON SIR yo's Asp cadet awaiting......Parade 2 remove head dress; remove head dress NYSC stuff hahahahahahaha. Sgt Hakaka go drill us 4 camp well well ooo so, prepare yoself 4 dat ooo Cucilalalala d tree sleeper E.wealth parade Instructor hope u still d practise 4 haus.
Lmaooo u don give me parade instructor already. Cuchilala where u dey sir! Kindly rekindle the fire in this forum, E don too dey abeg.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 7:21am On Sep 27, 2013
efualwealth: Lmaooo u don give me parade instructor already. Cuchilala where u dey sir! Kindly rekindle the fire in this forum, E don too dey abeg.
bro,with psc, I don tireeee
Sorry,I meant npf
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by oabusewa: 8:33am On Sep 27, 2013
@ALL Good morning, @ccjaga,thank for d info but wat confused me in dat info is that, can psc shedule our training without sitting and discuss sth relate to ict stuff. Also, if such matter has been discussed in d past dia we be an update in psc site for everybodo to see but nothing of such.pls, more clarification . @chuchi ,why do u keep mute? hope it is well.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 8:58am On Sep 27, 2013
oabusewa: @ALL Good morning, @ccjaga,thank for d info but wat confused me in dat info is that, can psc shedule our training without sitting and discuss sth relate to ict stuff. Also, if such matter has been discussed in d past dia we be an update in psc site for everybodo to see but nothing of such.pls, more clarification . @chuchi ,why do u keep mute? hope it is well.
bro,honestly,I've been very busy lately,24hrs is not even enough for me at this period (hardly sleep 3hrs)but am always with u guys.

Anytime am less busy,na una go tire for me and chase me self.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by oabusewa: 9:12am On Sep 27, 2013
@chuchi,that is noted but don't finishe d energy in u,because u will need extra energy at d camp.As regard d little 24hrs don't worry it shall be extended to 34 hrs per day just because of u.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Bus545(m): 10:03am On Sep 27, 2013
Taaaiiiiiihh! @ cuchilala are u ATM machine even d one we av @ my branch due rest 4 atleast 6hrs @ 9t

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 10:57am On Sep 27, 2013
oabusewa: @chuchi,that is noted but don't finishe d energy in u,because u will need extra energy at d camp.As regard d little 24hrs don't worry it shall be extended to 34 hrs per day just because of u.
cheesy
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 10:58am On Sep 27, 2013
Bus545: Taaaiiiiiihh! @ cuchilala are u ATM machine even d one we av @ my branch due rest 4 atleast 6hrs @ 9t
grin
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Dr007(m): 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2013
I 'ave grown grey hairs waiting for NPF/PSC bureaucracy to playout. I doubt if I 'ave up to 30 years of service left with my current age grin. Abeg oh, I don turn overage player for dis league!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
na wa ooo...
So no good news dis week?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2013
7th October is our Best Bet . . .

Lets just remain calm . . .

We need to start counting all our blessings . . .

We need to continue to thank God . . .

All is Well . . .

C h e e r s
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2013
OfuBen: so na like this we go dey now, no more show for us.
Immigration things ringing guys!

Nigeria @ 53: Over Six Million Nigerians Already have applied for few openings at the Nigerian Immigration Service (NIS) Job – Senator

http://www.informationng.com/2013/09/nigeria-53-over-six-million-nigerians-already-applied-for-nis-job-senator.html

so hold on to the one you have now
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 11:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
Its well!

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (201) (Reply)

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.