Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (311128 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Bus545(m): 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2013
cuchilala: wetin dey worry u,shey u no sabi modify ni? u dey send d same quote 2 times.ajay_new taught u that time,shey u no listen ni or u no know book? And u be banker,if I be ur oga,I go don sack u tey tey.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2013
Bus545: hahahaha dat is Adamawa network 4 u BH av distroyed our network ooo infact i 1 sack myself 4 d bank job sef am tire with everything my brother
cheesy, wait make dem call us for training first b4 u sack ur self o. Can u imagine,bank wey ppl dey treasure b4 don become yeye now.

I see all of us fulfilling our dreams with dis npf career job, that's if we are focused. Its a great deal for us,God help us. Wait a minute, where cross007?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2013
PLANE CRASH AGAIN . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Adewale20122222: 6:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
I dont knw d reason why u pple are disturbing ur self with wrong speculations. Honestly take it or live it.there is no any interview again.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by OfuBen: 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
Adewale20122222: I dont knw d reason why u pple are disturbing ur self with wrong speculations. Honestly take it or live it.there is no any interview again.

we are jst waiting fr date n venue NOT any interview!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
hin don happen again o............
something is cookin.
lets find out b4 monday.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
Please, I want somebody from Kano to confirm the resumption of undergraduates at POLAC, . . .

. . .its like they haven't resumed.

Thanks and Goodnight !
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 10:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
Polac cadets have been in camp since 22nd
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
Cross007: Polac cadets have been in camp since 22nd

Please, I mean the fresh undergraduates that are due for resumption in September not cadets that are due for P.O.P in December, 2013.

. . . thanks
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Cross007: 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
Na dem I dey talk of bros!!! I have a friend who is dia and we communicate regularly.For the fact that I stated 22nd september dia sudn't be any confusion..
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 11:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
Cross007: Na dem I dey talk of bros!!! I have a friend who is dia and we communicate regularly.For the fact that I stated 22nd september dia sudn't be any confusion..

Thanks . . .

. . . I am now relaxed with your information.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 8:29am On Oct 05, 2013
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by naijapaul: 8:44am On Oct 05, 2013
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 7:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
just passing by....
grin no info!!!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 7:34pm On Oct 05, 2013
longest time my fellow ict officers, how are you doing? i just confirmed this info now and the source told me that we may be updated for our training date and venue on or before Dec 15th.....i am fully ready for antagonists and criticizers cos i know that we cant satisfy all human wants, some people will sure be for you while some will be against you but that is the info i can share for now
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2013
millionjoys: 7th October is our Best Bet . . .

Lets just remain calm . . .

We need to start counting all our blessings . . .

We need to continue to thank God . . .

All is Well . . .

C h e e r s
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Dr007(m): 7:47pm On Oct 05, 2013
kelvin2yk: longest time my fellow ict officers, how are you doing? i just confirmed this info now and the source told me that we may be updated for our training date and venue on or before Dec 15th.....i am fully ready for antagonists and criticizers cos i know that we cant satisfy all human wants, some people will sure be for you while some will be against you but that is the info i can share for now
You shouldn't give information with pain of receiving antagonistic remarks. Of a truth they will come but deal with them as they come and not before they come.
grin
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2013
Solid brov!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
You finally got off that shell called "fear".
Well done brov!
I really appreciate this info coming in at this time. Delay for me is really not the issue, being in the dark without reasonable lead is.
Well, i have my info also which i feel would be good to share with the house.
I work with the contact center of one of the new generation BAnks and function under the EMail unit.
Yesterday a mail came in from the police service commission. It was actually sent to other financial institutions as well.
The content was the minute of a meeting held by the POlice service commission with Nigeria BAnks on the 17th of sept
I didn't have the time to read through everything as i had other issues to attend to, but i was able to pick the specifics.
The main issue was centered on the empowerment of the officers and Men of the police force and how PSC and the Banks can actually work together.
I felt its good i share with the house because at this point we should all be well informed of everything that relates to the police service.
Am more than convinced that PSC has our interest as top priority and would do the needful when the time comes.
God bless you all.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by stalemate44: 10:36pm On Oct 05, 2013
long tym frnds...mj @kelvin@jaga ...october,now kelvin....dec...i wonder wht date mj will dream about.....

3 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 7:20am On Oct 06, 2013
millionjoys: 7th October is our Best Bet . . .

Lets just remain calm . . .

We need to start counting all our blessings . . .

We need to continue to thank God . . .

All is Well . . .

C h e e r s

babe, i ll advice u dont quote dates for us again.
August ending, u dreamt it was september.
The other time u gave urself 34days countdown and d countdown don xpire since, even when 2days remain for d countdown, u tell us say u de go break and u officially signed out. Only for u to re-surface again so dat bobos go forget.

Now u de tell us 7th of october...
What do u benefit from jonsin?
Abi u think say na under 12 dey dis forum?

Na wa for u oooo.... I thought u said u ve changed, na dis line u enter now?
No let me bring out ur file oooo, many people go like be IPO for ur case.

4 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by isralkhalid: 9:24am On Oct 06, 2013
hmm
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 10:01am On Oct 06, 2013
isralkhalid:
...I'd known since...about 2months ago that we are going to resume in January but such info is not shareable on this forum...people fit tear person into pieces. I pray that everyone remains fit till and after then to enjoy the job...amen. God's time remains d best.
correct guy, I was just told yesterday by a source that we will resume early january, so I wonder where october ppl are getting their info.

@kelvin,nice one,it seems u just got the right source. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Adewale20122222: 10:29am On Oct 06, 2013
Isralkalid, atlast shared d inf. Dat is good for guys to stop speculating unnecessarly. U can take it or live it, january is our traning frm reliable source. We shall all see in camp. Ameen
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by isralkhalid: 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
Adewale20122222: Isralkalid, atlast shared d inf. Dat is good for guys to stop speculating unnecessarly. U can take it or live it, january is our traning frm reliable source. We shall all see in camp. Ameen
Kelvin had earlier reveal it
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by isralkhalid: 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
Adewale20122222: Isralkalid, atlast shared d inf. Dat is good for guys to stop speculating unnecessarly. U can take it or live it, january is our traning frm reliable source. We shall all see in camp. Ameen
Kelvin had earlier reveal it before I substantiated his claim... Bawo ni ore
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Adewale20122222: 1:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
Fyn ooo ogbeni
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
isralkhalid:
Kelvin had earlier reveal it before I substantiated his claim... Bawo ni ore
see u,ole,oun beru enu (u dey fear mouth) grin

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by isralkhalid: 1:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
cuchilala: see u,ole,oun beru enu (u dey fear mouth) grin
...lolzzz.... No be so, me and Adewale don talk say make we no reveal that info till around end of November because people would not take it easy with us...so I'm only trying to placate him. The info is from a reliable source as Adewale said... Ah no be ole now...people's criticism can't do me any harm...
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by isralkhalid: 1:41pm On Oct 06, 2013
cuchilala: see u,ole,oun beru enu (u dey fear mouth) grin
...get me on isralinternational@yahoo.com we can discuss one or two things
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 2:42pm On Oct 06, 2013
isralkhalid:
...get me on isralinternational@yahoo.com we can discuss one or two things
cheesy,I think say u dey fear, I for say 'nkan to ba wu elenu lo le fenu so'.

But really,ur source dey bam,the chance of not going january is 1% which I doubt unless the ogas at d top delay again (we can't rely too much on dis ppl,shey u knw)
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by arocharches: 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
wen i also said Dec or Jan som ppl 4 dis forum dey spray dem mouth anyhw infact MJ specifically said he waz sory 4 m.Here we r 2dae is Dec nd Jan not here?
MJ i tnk u r nw getn 2 knw dat d sory u said 2 m den iz actually 4 uuu

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (201) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training / Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.