Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,571 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (311241 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Delex012: 11:40am On Dec 12, 2013
kelvin2yk: It seems they have postponed the Batch 'B' Cadets POP........
My brother u are right. @ all I think we should just calm down because things are not working the way we see it (unforeseen circumstances). We must bring the changes.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 11:41am On Dec 12, 2013
Delex 012: Great ICT officers, they are still promising December because if the money is not spent b4 Jan. 2014, they must return the money to FGN. Ceteris paribus, so let all hands be on desk and watch how the drama unfold itself. Supplementary list will ready next week. No carry over to 2014. It is well with us. Update later.......................

You see my brother now . . .

Thanks for the prompt intervention . . .

. . . I forsee a very bright future for us.

Cheers
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by kelvin2yk: 11:42am On Dec 12, 2013
Delex 012: Great ICT officers, they are still promising December because if the money is not spent b4 Jan. 2014, they must return the money to FGN. Ceteris paribus, so let all hands be on desk and watch how the drama unfold itself. Supplementary list will ready next week. No carry over to 2014. It is well with us. Update later.......................

Uncle Delex 012, i am fully with you but AIE must be issued before this month ending in favour and in respect of the College that will train the cadets so that the money can be feasible to collect this month, plan and spend it before Jan. Supplementary list is going on right now those who didn't make the first list, try to consult ur oga at the top
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 11:56am On Dec 12, 2013
I really need psc to do the needful early enough so i can have enough rest before resumption as i wouldnt want to quit a hectic schedule and resume another without adequate rest.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 11:57am On Dec 12, 2013
kelvin2ykI
t seems they have postponed the Batch 'B' Cadets POP........

Yes bros u are right have gotten d info since dayb4 yesterday but i don't want to say it cos i don't want to cause any brouhaha in d forum.it has been posptponed to 21st of Dec.tanx
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
@ipassemal,
I don't agree with you on that PSC has brainwashed me . . .

You see, its God that has brainwashed, . . . infact thats an understatement.
God created my brain is the first place and its properly washed . . .

Now you may not understand but later you will . . .

Happy Day
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 12:14pm On Dec 12, 2013
ccs Jaga: kelvin2ykI
t seems they have postponed the Batch 'B' Cadets POP........

Yes bros u are right have gotten d info since dayb4 yesterday but i don't want to say it cos i don't want to cause any brouhaha in forum.it has been posptponed to 21st of Dec.tanx

Oooh!

You see now!

Thats the logic and its reasonable . . .

Once they are out we shall be in automatically . . . Just like a man ejaculating its involuntary.

Sorry for my choice of analogies.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by iPassEmAll: 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
millionjoys: @ipassemal,
I don't agree with you on that PSC has brainwashed me . . .

You see, its God that has brainwashed, . . . infact thats an understatement.
God created my brain is the first place and its properly washed . . .

Now you may not understand but later you will . . .

Happy Day

Your level of comprehension as regards God's ways is quite low, no wonder u quickly accept d content of my previous post. God is not a man and he owns everyone not u alone if at all. not later I get ur post even b4 u send it dickhead
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2013
iPassEmAll:

Your level of comprehension as regards God's ways is quite low, no wonder u quickly accept d content of my previous post. God is not a man and he owns everyone not u alone if at all. not later I get ur post even b4 u send it dickhead

If thats how you want it . . . I wish you all the best.

You have been ignored anyway . . .

Cheers
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Dr007(m): 1:57pm On Dec 12, 2013
MJ I salute you. You 're a man (or rather babe) of rare gentility.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2013
@mj, thanks for the compliment "coward"
u can say that only if u dont want to be sincere with your self.
If you know how many opportunities av lost on this so called PSC ICT, you wouldnt be sayin sometin related to dt word "COWARD"
Am not sayin I QUIT! why would I?
anyway, ur compliment brought me back. kudos to you grin grin grin grin
Weldone everyone!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by oabusewa: 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2013
My peple i see no reason why pop delay shud be our concern. Our fund has been specialy budgeted for and we are going to Abeokuta while they are in kano so why worry about pop saga.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2013
oabusewa
My peple i see no reason why pop delay shud be our concern. Our fund has been specialy budgeted for and we are going to Abeokuta while they are in kano so why worry about pop saga.

Bros just keep on watching
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
Ofemi Jude: @mj, thanks for the compliment "coward"
u can say that only if u dont want to be sincere with your self.
If you know how many opportunities av lost on this so called PSC ICT, you wouldnt be sayin sometin related to dt word "COWARD"
Am not sayin I QUIT! why would I?
anyway, ur compliment brought me back. kudos to you grin grin grin grin
Weldone everyone!

Sorry Bros, . . .

But that word "hypertension" is just too expensive for you, you cannot afford it.

Pls, you have not lost anything at all . . . you have only sacrificed them for what you believe.

You will be very joyful when the ICT NPF job start to yield sweet fruits for you . . .

You may be so surprised when you suddenly become the bread winner of your family . . .

Better that you are back, you are an officer you know!

Cheers
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 2:46pm On Dec 12, 2013
ccs Jaga: oabusewa

Bros just keep on watching

. . . and praying o o o.

There shall be no carry over of still expecting update on training to 2014 in Jesus name . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by oabusewa: 3:07pm On Dec 12, 2013
@mj AMEN one million times.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 12, 2013
Broadcasting now on African Independent Television (AIT) ‪#‎IGPscorecard‬ with IGP MD Abubakar CFR, NPM, mni ‪#‎NPFalert‬#
Fellas, if you are at home, pls find out.
I cant access my tv now, am presently in d office.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2013
millionjoys:

Sorry Bros, . . .

But that word "hypertension" is just too expensive for you, you cannot afford it.

Pls, you have not lost anything at all . . . you have only sacrificed them for what you believe.

You will be very joyful when the ICT NPF job start to yield sweet fruits for you . . .

You may be so surprised when you suddenly become the bread winner of your family . . .

Better that you are back, you are an officer you know!

Cheers
I beg a thousand pardons for sayin that.
Thanks a million for pullin me back.
Now willin to work as a reporter and also an hacker!
Dnt want to be a coward doe grin
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 7:12pm On Dec 12, 2013
Its well!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ruffsoul(m): 7:58pm On Dec 12, 2013
millionjoys:

Oooh!

You see now!

Thats the logic and its reasonable . . .

Once they are out we shall be in automatically . . . Just like a man ejaculating its involuntary.

Sorry for my choice of analogies.

Cheers

serious MJ, u ve got to calm down.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2013
ruffsoul:

serious MJ, u ve got to calm down.

Sir,

Yes Sir . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 12, 2013
efualwealth: please are u d dark short femi in A4?
Don't tink so, no.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 6:27am On Dec 13, 2013
Good Morning Sirs,

Where are we now?

What is our fate?

There is a God in heaven, managing the affairs of men . . . He is in control.

Cheers
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by efualwealth: 7:03am On Dec 13, 2013
Morning All, please be informed that each new day brings us closer to our destination. God providence has paved way for us and his grace will cause us to shine in our respective units. I am most delighted to welcome you all to a new dawn of abundant grace and more than enough. Be assured that we can not be put to shame.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 7:28am On Dec 13, 2013
efualwealth: Morning All, please be informed that each new day brings us closer to our destination. God providence has paved way for us and his grace will cause us to shine in our respective units. I am most delighted to welcome you all to a new dawn of abundant grace and more than enough. Be assured that we can not be put to shame.

You are very correct . . .

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2013
and the house remain quiet . . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2013
Guys, be ready to go to college in 3weeks time by God's grace.just prepare well.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 4:34pm On Dec 13, 2013
cuchilala
Guys, be ready to go to college in 3weeks time by God's grace.just prepare well.

Bros kudos to you sir

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 4:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
cuchilala: Guys, be ready to go to college in 3weeks time by God's grace.just prepare well.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by cuchilala: 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2013
thanks ccs jaga, u r also in good form, na confirm, @kelvin, u copy that too? There won't be changes by God's grace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (201) (Reply)

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.