Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (310718 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by petera1(m): 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2013
Police College Ikeja To Wear New Look As Army Engineers Are Mobilized To Site

Following an independent Television station’s documentary on the parlous state of the Police College, Ikeja, Lagos, and the public outcry that greeted the revelation, President Goodluck Jonathan has directed Nigerian Army Engineers to renovate structures within the premier Police institution.
It would be recalled that the documentary led to an unscheduled visit by thePresident to the Police College who decried the state of facilities and living conditions of students of the college.

According to reports, the Presidency had released about N700million directly to the Army Engineers who have since mobilized to site.
Sources at the Army Headquarters, however, said the amount of money released “cannot be said to be the final cost of repairs as the work is being done.”

Whatever, we cannot be taken to a place that is not ready for us! Keep being optimistic...
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 2:48am On Feb 28, 2013
TRAINING SITES,

IKEJA = ASPs,

WUDIL = INSPECTORs.

AS AT LAST WEEK PEOPLE WORKING ON THE RENOVATIONS WERE GIVEN 12 DAY ULTIMATE DEADLINES . . .

CHEERS

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Dillions: 8:29am On Feb 28, 2013
Pls hw long wil d training last.millionjoy pls sen me ur no.ya mine 07030874069
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by ccsJaga: 8:31am On Feb 28, 2013
bros fenks 4 d info bt na Kano everibody dy go 4 training.i know March is d deadline.we wi al eat d fruit of our labour in Jesus name
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Ejay(f): 9:06am On Feb 28, 2013
Goodmorning everybody, I hope we're preparing to accept our bundle of goodnews.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by jimmybadung: 12:10pm On Feb 28, 2013
MJ WELLDONE FOR KEEPING THIS THREAD ALIVE, NOTICED YOU POSTED UR POST AS EARLY AS 2:45AM, THATS A GREAT ONE, SHOWS YOUR HEART IS HERE.IT TAKES LOVE FOR SOMEONE TO GET IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND SHARE IT WITH OTHERS AND IT ALSO TAKES LOVE FOR SOMEONE TO ENCOURAGE OTHERS.GOD BLESS EVERYONE OF YOU KEEPING THIS THREAD ALIVE, MAY GOD REWARD YOUR LABOUR OF LOVE.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2013
And where is everybody?

Roll call

1. Don Tim - present
2. Mj -?
3. Eye of.....
4. Ejay.....

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 3:53am On Mar 01, 2013
MARCH 2013 . . .

HAPPY NEW MONTH OF OUR CAREER BREAKTHROUGH.

@ DILLIONS,
I DONT KNOW THE DURATION, BUT I THINK 6 MONTHS COMPULSORY CAMP BASED, THEN A YEAR PROBATION IN ATTACHMENTS AT YOUR RESPECTIVE STATIONS.

@ JIMMYBADUNG,
I BELIEVE IN ALTRUISM, THANKS BIG BROS.

@ MY GREATEST OF THE GREATEST OF THE GREATEST ICT POLICE . . .

NOW, I BEGIN TO SEE A NEW NIGERIA WHERE ORDERLINESS IS THE NEW ORDER.

I HAVE NO RESERVATION AT ALL, I AM BOLD TO SAY THE NAME NIGERIA IS GETTING TO 100 YEARS NOW AND THERE ARE MANY PAST LEADERS FULL OF REGRETS . . .

NOW, MOST OF THEM WILL BE WILLING TO DO CONFESSIONS AND RESISTUTIONS . . .

MOST OF US HAVE LOST TRUST AND HOPE IN NIGERIA THATS WHY WE ARE LOOSING.

WHILE SOME PEOPLE ARE ALREADY EATING THE FRUITS OF THE LAND BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE IN THE PROSPERITY AND THE SANITY OF THE LAND.

I JUST CAME BACK FROM A NATIONAL CONFERENCE OF SOME SET OF PROFESSIONALS . . .WHERE I MET ONE SENIOR POLICE BOSS. I TOLD HIM ABOUT ALL WE HAVE BEEN PASSING THROUGH AND HE RESPONDED, THAT ANY RECRUITMENT OF POLICE IS USUALLY DONE FROM, STATE LEVEL TO ZONAL LEVEL TO NATIONAL LEVEL.

BUT, WE WENT DIRECT TO NATIONAL . . . HE SAID, HE GUARANTEE A VERY FAIR PROCESS . . .

HE CONCLUDED BY SAYING . . .
WHAT WILL BE WILL BE, WHAT IS YOURS IS YOURS,

LETS GOD WILL PREVAIL . . .

I WAS TRYING TO LOOK FOR CONNECTION BUT THE MAN ENCOURAGED ME AND CONNECTED ME TO GOD, THE GCFR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH.

WHEN WE GET THIS JOB,
PLEASE, ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS EXPERIENCE AND LETS PUT IN OUR VERY BEST WITH A PATRIOTIC SPIRIT . . .

WE SHALL DEFINITIVELY ENJOY OUR TRAINING.

GOD LOVES US IN NIGERIA,

HOW MANY HAVE SEEN THE DETAILS OF THE BUDGET 2013.

http://yourbudgit.com/downloads/appropriation_bill.pdf

PLEASE CHECK CAREFULLY ALL ABOUT POLICE.

I WISH A SWEET MONTH OF NEXT LEVELS . . .

I APPRECIATE YOU ALL. . .

PEACE . . .

GLORY BE TO GOD

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by olaezebala: 5:31am On Mar 01, 2013
Happy new month officers
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eyeovgodcandoit(m): 7:19am On Mar 01, 2013
A Big shout to ma great Officers dat Rep March!!! I pray to God to make us a Witness to Testimony and also a sayer of it!!!! Happy new month of grace and praises and smiles cos we will rejoice!!! Once again happy bufdai......... Let's keep the spirirt of FAITH!!!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Eromosele1(m): 7:36am On Mar 01, 2013
May thy Lord God protect, promote Ɣ☺ΰ. Like never βε̲̣ ƒσя ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ ȋ̝̊̅§ †̥ђℓ̊§ month of March. Ɣ☺ΰ A̶̲̥̅rε̲̣̣̣̥ ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ charge ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ all Your involvement, Power has βε̲̣ given T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ Ɣ☺ΰ , there ƒσя defect ȋ̝̊̅§ far from Ɣ☺ΰ , Your name will βε̲̣ mention ‎​I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ sensitive places, Men will favour. Απϑ locate Ɣ☺ΰ βε̲̣cause Your blessing time has come, Gd  M
 O
 R
N
 I
 N
 G
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Frankhonest: 9:42am On Mar 01, 2013
if God be for u who can say no?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Delex012: 10:35am On Mar 01, 2013
Great ICT Officer in making, this is our month of accelerated promotion. God will break every protocol and order the release of our list in Jesu name. GOD WILL GIVE US A SPECIAL PACKAGE THIS MONTH.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by pluto: 3:04am On Mar 02, 2013
YES, I belief, do you?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Ohamara(m): 6:08am On Mar 02, 2013
My fellow great ICT officers, make una relax, the time 2 receive congratulation mails & text messages has come unlike it came unexpectedly during our CBT-test. So mi guys relax, dis is our month of celebration & ressurrection if only u beliv.......GREAT INFO TECHNOLOGIST!!!! hurray
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Ejay(f): 6:08am On Mar 02, 2013
Good morning house, have a pleasant saturday.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eyeovgodcandoit(m): 6:52am On Mar 02, 2013
A splendid weekend is so sweet wen the lord plans it for all! God's plan for us will never be renounced! GBU!!!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 8:27am On Mar 02, 2013
WE HAVE ALL TRIED . . .

BUT WE ARE NOT TIRED . . .

PLEASE, REMEMBER THE DECISION YOU MADE WHEN YOU WERE INVITED TO COME FOR A CBT AT DIGITAL BRIDGE, UTAKO, ABUJA AND THERE AFTER . . . THAT PSC MAN TOLD US THAT DAY THAT OUR JOURNEY TO JOIN THE NPF HAD JUST STARTED FROM THERE . . .

NOW, WE KNOW THAT 1000 MILES JOURNEY MUST ALWAYS START WITH A PACE.

SO, WE ARE ALMOST THERE, I MEAN OUR PROMISELAND.

ITS JUST TOO LATE FOR US TO GIVE UP.

THE JOY OF THE LORD IS OUR STRENGTH.

HAPPY DAYS
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Jerome5: 10:24am On Mar 02, 2013
i love ds house.u guys a doin grt job
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 02, 2013
This thread is very addictive!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 2:46am On Mar 03, 2013
NOT REALLY ADDICTIVE, WE ARE PROSPECTIVE DETECTIVES . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by brotimi(m): 5:13pm On Mar 03, 2013
If & only if psc will recruit d best brains, Nigeria will b d safest nation in entire africa & in 2030 d safest in d entire world. only d best can give d best, a simple principle of GIGO.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by OKEY4040(m): 7:39am On Mar 04, 2013
Another New nd fresh week, wit fresh nd renewd hope,anticipation n xpectation. Remember dat d xpectation of d righteous can never b cut off.
We must get dia. An ibo adage says dat 'wen an adult use his hand to lift/raise up wat belong to d litle kid,wen d adult get tired,he must surely bring down d hand.

So,Wenever PSC is tired of holdin back our list,dey must nd must surely release it. Its a must.
Let keep nd finger crossd,nd sit tight cause its abt to hapen. Destiny can onli b delayd bt can never b denied. Our God pass dem.
The joy of d Lord is our strenght.

Great ICT Officers, i hail......
Have a great week
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 2:51pm On Mar 04, 2013
THIS JOB IS NOT EASY.

IT IS NOT A KIND OF JOB TO LOBBY FOR . . .

ITS ONLY GOD THAT CAN HELP O O . . .

KWARA STATE COMMISSIONER OF POLICE . . .

NA WA O O O!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Delex012: 3:25pm On Mar 04, 2013
Great ICT officer in-making, i was told from a reliable source that our list will release toward ending of March and that we are going to spend six month in Police colleges and then 3 months in Ghana or South Africa for ICT. We should not be discourage, our God is preserving the best for us.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 5:23pm On Mar 04, 2013
Delex 012: Great ICT officer in-making, i was told from a reliable source that our list will release toward ending of March and that we are going to spend six month in Police colleges and then 3 months in Ghana or South Africa for ICT. We should not be discourage, our God is preserving the best for us.

My Dear Brother,
Sorry o.
May be you didnt hear well . . .
What I heard was that in the proposal for our training that some selections from each Sort. Like 25% will represent all the sorts. When we start cha, we will know better.
But its

CHINA not GHANA.

and

USA not SA.

Training proper starts in the beginning of the 2nd Quarter of the Year.

I'll see you when we get there.

WINNERS DONT QUIT,

QUITTERS DONT WIN.

MAY GOD CONTINUE TO UPHOLD US WITH HIS STRONG HANDS OF POWER . . .

I SEE FAVOUR SURGING
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
millionjoys: Training proper starts in the beginning of the 2nd Quarter of the Year.

2nd quarter is April. Or am i wrong?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by edydear(f): 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2013
godsons dem make una take it easy on us wt una info
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Delex012: 10:28pm On Mar 04, 2013
This month of March, we are matching into our miracle, we are matching into our success, we are matching into our accelerated promotion and finally, we are matching into Police college for our ICT training. It is well with us (Amen)
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by unstoppable4eva: 12:25am On Mar 05, 2013
@delex012 r u sayin ghana is more equip interms of ICT dan Nigeria? I was thinkin of prayin to God to remove my name fr d list wen u said we r goin to Ghana.

@miljoys u r d man in dis house jare.nothin can eva remove my name fr d list because of Gods stamp on my name.

Dis is our month of songs,keep singin n praisin God, as u do, d walls of jericho will fall down flat.it is nt by might nor by power bt by d Spirit says d Lord.

Goodmorni great ICT Police Officers
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by seunnext2u: 7:30am On Mar 05, 2013
1 lady 4 mi place went 2 France 4 d 3 months training, so lets wait til den i knw our own cant b Africa 2, Gods plan 4 us is more dan our expectation let d keep d fire burning.

Gud mornin.....
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by zholah: 7:53am On Mar 05, 2013
millionjoys: KWARA STATE COMMISSIONER OF POLICE . . .

NA WA O O O!

it was a sad exit.... May God grant his soul perfect rest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (201) (Reply)

Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training / Nigerian Custom Service: Mass Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.