Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Charles Novia - Omotola Is Problematic And Difficult To Work With On-Set - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Novia - Omotola Is Problematic And Difficult To Work With On-Set (18396 Views)

Nigerian Tax Authorities Will Not Spare Linda Ikeji Next Year - Charles Novia / Omotola Is The Most Beautiful Actress To Grace The Nigerian Cinema ( Pics) / Omotola Is The Greatest Nollywood Celebrity Of All Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charles Novia - Omotola Is Problematic And Difficult To Work With On-Set by Rossikk(m): 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Well how will they know she's a self titled Diva if she doesn't act like one?? undecided

I find it funny that an actress featuring in this kobo kobo Nollywood movies can be diva-ing all over the place. If she's raking in millions and millions of Dollars now. . shei we will understand. You are acting in a D rated movie from a two bit movie industry and you doing shakara?

Na wa oh

She has millions of fans you ignorant nobody.
Re: Charles Novia - Omotola Is Problematic And Difficult To Work With On-Set by goofie: 9:16am On Sep 17, 2012
afam4eva:
How many movies does this Kunle have to his name? Whether he's a good director or not, he's still a newbie, so he has to pay respect to those that were there before him and those that made Nollywood what he is today. People like Afolayan are just reaping the hardwork that people like Andy Amenechi, TChidi Chikere, Adim Williams, Ekena Igwe, Christian Onuh, Elvis Chuks, Chico and Zeb Ejiro, Andy Chukwu and Charles Novia have laid.

guy it is not how far but how well. Kunle Afolayans three movies has made more impact and cash than all Charles Novias 200 movies put togeda.

its not about producing movies but abt producing quality ones.

i have watchd Charles Novias movies and d story lines are not usually mature n realistic.and he must alwys star in them even though hes not a good actor.

i wld choose a Chineze Anyaene movie over charles novia, chico n zeb ejiro, lancelot oduwa imasuen, elvis chuks movies even if she hs done only one movie "ije" cos it ws of high quality.

quality over quantity.
Re: Charles Novia - Omotola Is Problematic And Difficult To Work With On-Set by semid4lyfe(m): 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2012
afam4eva:
How many movies does this Kunle have to his name?

What an asinine question! Stop pretending to be stewpid cos I know you're not. Just for emphasis, A DIRECTOR IS JUDGED BY THE QUALITY OF HIS MOVIES NOT THE NUMBER.

By your logic Tyler Perry is a better director than James Cameron. Chineke! shocked

afam4eva:
Whether he's a good director or not, he's still a newbie, so he has to pay respect to those that were there before him and those that made Nollywood what he is today.

Doesn't matter if he's a newbie, FACT is he's a v.good director, better than all those "Idumota", "Upper Iweka" and "Pound Road" affiliated film makers you mentioned and as far as I know he pays respect to those he should - Herbert Ogunde, Adeyemi Afolayan (Ade Love), Tunde Kelani & Tade Ogidan.

afam4eva:
People like Afolayan are just reaping the hardwork that people like Andy Amenechi, TChidi Chikere, Adim Williams, Ekena Igwe, Christian Onuh, Elvis Chuks, Chico and Zeb Ejiro, Andy Chukwu and Charles Novia have laid.

What Rubbish!

So if I semid4lyfe source money to shoot a film which turns out to be critically acclaimed, very successful and a major box office hit, I owe my/it's success to people (in the industry) who had absolutely nothing to do with the conception or making of the movie? shocked

Anyhow sha, I know what your problem is so I understand where you're coming from. You can have the last word cos I won't be posting in reply to you again on this thread.

Have a blessed day. . . .
Re: Charles Novia - Omotola Is Problematic And Difficult To Work With On-Set by Afam4eva(m): 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2012
semid4lyfe:

What an asinine question! Stop pretending to be stewpid cos I know you're not. Just for emphasis A DIRECTOR IS JUDGED BY THE QUALITY OF HIS MOVIES NOT THE NUMBER.

By your logic Tyler Perry is a better director than James Cameron. Chineke! shocked

Doesn't matter if he's a newbie, FACT is he's a v.good director, better than all those "Idumota", "Upper Iweka" and "Pound Road" affiliated film makers you mentioned and as far as I know he pays respect to those he should - Herbert Ogunde, Adeyemi Afolayan (Ade Love), Tunde Kelani & Tade Ogidan.

What Rubbish!

So if I semid4lyfe source money to shoot a film which turns to be critically acclaimed, very successful and a major box office hit, I owe my/it's success to people (in the industry) who had absolutely nothing to do with the conception or making of the movie? shocked

Anyhow sha, I know what your problem is so I understand where you're coming from. You can have the last word cos I won't be posting in reply to you again on this thread.

Have a blessed day. . . .
I'm not in anyway deriding the prowess that Afolayan has in his kitty but how exactly is Kunle ahead of Charles Novia. is it based on your own personal assessment or what? Anyways, that's btw.

The point i'm trying to make is that, the fact that we have these new directors that are producing movies such as Ije, Last flight to Abuja etc.
Ogunde or Tunde Kelani. Btw, Kelani has been drumming it into our skulls that he's not a Nollywood film-maker, that he's an independent film maker. Respect should be given to the Andy Amenechis, Lancelot Odua Imauens, Chico and Zeb Ejiros, TChidi Chikeres etc.
Now, i see this thing is turning tribal. These people that you call Idumota traders were still the forces that made Nollyrood what it is today and not Herbert
Re: Charles Novia - Omotola Is Problematic And Difficult To Work With On-Set by goofie: 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2012
afam4eva:
I'm not in anyway deriding the prowess that Afolayan has in his kitty but how exactly is Kunle ahead of Charles Novia. is it based on your own personal assessment or what? Anyways, that's btw.

The point i'm trying to make is that, the fact that we have these new directors that are producing movies such as Ije, Last flight to Abuja etc.
Ogunde or Tunde Kelani. Btw, Kelani has been drumming it into our skulls that he's not a Nollywood film-maker, that he's an independent film maker. Respect should be given to the Andy Amenechis, Lancelot Odua Imauens, Chico and Zeb Ejiros, TChidi Chikeres etc.
Now, i see this thing is turning tribal. These people that you call Idumota traders were still the forces that made Nollyrood what it is today and not Herbert

funny that pple like u used to condemn nollywood movies for their lack of insight and for their low IQ movies.

movies r judged based on technicality, good storylines, etc, not by the number of movies a director has made.

my teen church back then produced a lot of movies too. kudos shld be given to us too grin
Re: Charles Novia - Omotola Is Problematic And Difficult To Work With On-Set by Afam4eva(m): 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2012
goofie:

funny that pple like u used to condemn nollywood movies for their lack of insight and for their low IQ movies.

movies r judged based on technicality, good storylines, etc, not by the number of movies a director has made.

my teen church back then produced a lot of movies too. kudos shld be given to us too grin

But this movies were the same movies that made Nollywood what it is today.
Re: Charles Novia - Omotola Is Problematic And Difficult To Work With On-Set by abuaoyen(f): 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2012
charles is very obvious u dnt hv wot 2 do at d moment. criticisin oda people in d name of writin a buk is nt it. try tradin at alaba mrket.
Re: Charles Novia - Omotola Is Problematic And Difficult To Work With On-Set by Langbasa: 2:41am On Apr 04, 2017
pato405:
both Charlse Novia and co directors, actors and actresses are all the same. very difficult people. Nigerians are hardly ever tolerant of one another. always overweening and over bearing. everyone wants to play the boss and get recognition. the decorums of humility often hurled to the winds in desperate bid to out-class others. SMH. all of una na d same joor!
Wetin this one dey yarn sef?
Re: Charles Novia - Omotola Is Problematic And Difficult To Work With On-Set by pato405(m): 9:55am On Apr 04, 2017
Langbasa:
Wetin this one dey yarn sef?

was never meant for retar.ds like you to grasp...now scraaaaaaaaam
Re: Charles Novia - Omotola Is Problematic And Difficult To Work With On-Set by Collyno82(m): 5:58am On Jul 07, 2017
I remember flying in an aircraft the husband capt. J Ekehinde was piloting. I remember with nostalgia the crew announcing that we are experiencing acute shortage of aviation fuel. it wasn't a nice experience but thank God we made it from Abuja to owerri enroute calabar.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid An Illuminati Member? / Darey Art Alade Celebrates His Daughter On Her 5th Birthday / Nollywood Actress Damilola Adegbite Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.