Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) - Rap Battles (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) (8346 Views)

Poll: Who Won The First Round?

Bolajibroke: 25% (4 votes)
Wordsmith: 75% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Wordsmith Vs. Ibime / ****WARCRAFT****: The Sequel: Know Your Role (Wordsmith VS Hannibal) / Mailmalc Vs Wordsmith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by worldbest(m): 12:59pm On Jan 11, 2008
Am lovin' this shit.

@BolajiBROKE

Never knew you had this nice name.Where the heck are you?I guess you're still scared like when we was still doin' it in that waste of time Thread(NAIRALAND WORLDCUP).Come out from your hidin' place and lets see how strong you are in claiming the throne.
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by bolajibaok(m): 1:07pm On Jan 11, 2008
@wordsmith

your defeat is imminent . let me see how maverik will judge my punchlines ,wordsplay and metaphors

check it

against wordsmith yall thought i was going to back out /am here now / u can celebrate but don't get head rushy/
wordsmith has lost already / because this type of battle thread is old school/ its played out like his mama's pussy/
battlin me is like battlin a ghost who was never in existence/how could u battle a spirit who's soul could never lose it/
i am a w(rapper) like rizla i will make wordsmith to kolo lik an 'igboman' from eastern nigeria smokin idiosyncritic ganja/
this idiot presents 36 lines of d wackest menstration verse/ against bolaji-broke d undisputed heavyweight champion/
punchline wordsplay as knuckles in uppercuts i remove all his teeths & let d calabar buffalo pronounce me yampion/
battle rap illiterate/ the idiot was expected to bust 16s but he came at me with a 36 line pregnancy dictionary
disgraced by maltthais/ this ibadan gorilla will b exhumed and re-buried 4 ever as a zombie from the oluyole cemetery
blacksmith aka ALAGBEDE goldsmith is about to be disgraced with punchlines like he was newly infected with HIV
this gay is talkin bout pregnancies .he is now d 1st man to be impregnated with uncountable punchlines
even if u was a centrino /wordsmith u is like barbie/a 'dollard' who would still process at the speed of pentium zero/
freezing this idiot with rhymes n wordsplay colder than sub-zero,i bury him six-feet under far below the ground zero/
i am a punchline general,watch me 'flood' the ring with wordsmith's blood like 'floyd' (flood) mayweather /
the masturbating animal wordsmith is like a blind man having sex /you just don't know who you are fucking with/
i got a thousand nairaland enemies/ but i know i would beat u/ i kept 'faith' like i was notorious b.i.g's wifey/
wordsmith is a theif/ i will show yall that he 'is'(will) 'still' (steal) the wackest rapper chieftancy title from joo skirt/
my rap title is like a boomerang no matter how long u steal it .it keeps returning back to me/
in nairaland i am certified notorious like beavis/ i will rape your father into a suicide commiting animal wit my butthead/
i got a criminal record longer than your mom and sistas arranged in the longest line of 'hose' like an ikeja fire truck
talkin bout bitches/your chick is 'asian'/last night i had her suckin on my cock/banging me hard like she was 'bangkok'/
ask ya girl bout d size of my PONMO'/ i don't like to kill children but i shot my kids in her mouth to go& kill yo babies/
u saw what i did in d world cup?/ bj is a big threat/battling me is like volkswagen bettle battling an escalade jeep/
you expect war?/ i come at you unexpected like a natural disaster wit 1000 punchlines of lyrical destruction/
d only time your fans wil ever 'cheer' u is if i break your spinal cord and put u permanently in an accident 'wheelchair'/
watch how i paint his punctured blacksmith image into a picture of a confused human mumu mixture /
with unbelievable punchlines i re-cremate you like malthaus into an eternally stagnant statue of a scriptural failure /
wordsmith is now begging for help/ i can assist u medically and 'help' you with the incurable disease 'aids'/  
after this last punch/i will make this RoosterDrinker retire and leave the mic (mike) like jordan
1000wordsmith bars couldnt jailbar me/he just got bitch slapped the fuc*k up like a 'bar' with no 'beach' ('barbitch')
after this battle/ d whole beef family wil sleep n die in wordsmith's coffin/ so that yall can have a long slumber party/
i am bolaji-broke/so expensive like my name/ i am so broke that i can't 'pay' attention to your 'gold'smith name/
mad creativity is in my 'gene'/ they all call me bolaji-broke nairaland's most creative /
i put you to sleep like a tiv 'indi-gene' with my punchline rhymes as a sleepin laxative./
let me now call in maverik like the fifa referee colina so that he can remove wordsmith's eye retina.
my name is a punchline itself/1-2 check it /even if u were a sex hooker giving free heads u still couldnt 'Mouth Gig' me/
even if your father was an amputating  medical doctor from luth or uch , u still couldnt 'defeet' me
my mic session is iller than mike tyson's uppercut, i convey heavy punchlines to dislocate your jaws like a bag of rice.
exit lines as corrupt as d honourable etteh , my final word is as gracious as the battle giant goliath
from d start of this battle to d finish/ i have ''been laying this lad in'' like the terrifying bombs of osama 'bin laden'
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by jerrymania(m): 1:28pm On Jan 11, 2008
bolajibaok:

@wordsmith

your defeat is imminent . let me see how maverik will judge my punchlines ,wordsplay and metaphors

check it

against wordsmith yall thought i was going to back out /am here now / u can celebrate but don't get head rushy/
wordsmith has lost already / because this type of battle thread is old school/ its played out like his mama's pussy/
battlin me is like battlin a ghost who was never in existence/how could u battle a spirit who's soul could never lose it/
i am a w(rapper) like rizla i will make wordsmith to kolo lik an 'igboman' from eastern nigeria smokin idiosyncritic ganja/
this idiot presents 36 lines of d wackest menstration verse/ against bolaji-broke d undisputed heavyweight champion/
punchline wordsplay as knuckles in uppercuts i remove all his teeths & let d calabar buffalo pronounce me yampion/
battle rap illiterate/ the idiot was expected to bust 16s but he came at me with a 36 line pregnancy dictionary
disgraced by maltthais/ this ibadan gorilla will b exhumed and re-buried 4 ever as a zombie from the oluyole cemetery
blacksmith aka ALAGBEDE goldsmith is about to be disgraced with punchlines like he was newly infected with HIV
this gay is talkin bout pregnancies .he is now d 1st man to be impregnated with uncountable punchlines
even if u was a centrino /wordsmith u is like barbie/a 'dollard' who would still process at the speed of pentium zero/
freezing this idiot with rhymes n wordsplay colder than sub-zero,i bury him six-feet under far below the ground zero/
i am a punchline general,watch me 'flood' the ring with wordsmith's blood like 'floyd' (flood) mayweather /
the masturbating animal wordsmith is like a blind man having sex /you just don't know who you are fucking with/
i got a thousand nairaland enemies/ but i know i would beat u/ i kept 'faith' like i was notorious b.i.g's wifey/
wordsmith is a theif/ i will show yall that he 'is'(will) 'still' (steal) the wackest rapper chieftancy title from joo skirt/
my rap title is like a boomerang no matter how long u steal it .it keeps returning back to me/
in nairaland i am certified notorious like beavis/ i will rape your father into a suicide commiting animal wit my butthead/
i got a criminal record longer than your mom and sistas arranged in the longest line of 'hose' like an ikeja fire truck
talkin bout bitches/your chick is 'asian'/last night i had her suckin on my cock/banging me hard like she was 'bangkok'/
ask your girl bout d size of my privates'/ i don't like to kill children but i shot my kids in her mouth to go & kill your babies/
u saw what i did in d world cup?/ bj is a big threat/battling me is like volkswagen bettle battling an escalade jeep/
you expect war?/ i come at you unexpected like a natural disaster wit 1000 punchlines of mass destruction/
d only time your fans wil ever 'cheer' u is if i break your spinal cord and put u permanently in an accident 'wheelchair'/
watch how i paint his punctured blacksmith image into a picture of a confused human mixture /
with unbelievable punchlines i re-cremate you like malthaus into a eternally stagnant statue of a scriptural failure /
wordsmith is now begging for help/ i can assist u medically and 'help' you with the incurable disease 'aids'/
after this last punch/i will make this RoosterDrinker retire and leave the mic (mike) like jordan
1000wordsmith bars couldnt jailbar me/he just got bitch slapped the fuc*k up like a 'bar' with no 'beach' ('barbitch')
after this battle/ d whole beef family wil sleep n die in wordsmith's coffin/ so that yall can have a long slumber party/
i am bolaji-broke/so expensive like my name/ i am so broke that i can't 'pay' attention to your 'gold'smith name/
mad creativity is in my 'gene'/ they all call me bolaji-broke nairaland's most creative /
i put you to sleep like a tiv 'indi-gene' with my punchline rhymes as a sleepin laxative./
let me now call in maverik like the fifa referee colina so that he can remove wordsmith's eye retina.
my name is a punchline itself/1-2 check it /even if u were a sex hooker giving free heads u still couldnt 'Mouth Gig' me/
even if your father was an amputating medical doctor from luth or uch , u still couldnt 'defeet' me
my mic session is iller than mike tyson's uppercut, i convey heavy punchlines to dislocate your jaws like a bag of rice.
exit lines as corrupt as d honourable etteh , my final word is as gracious as the battle giant goliath
from d start of this battle to d finish/ i have ''been laying this lad in'' like the terrifying bombs of osama 'bin laden'

U are so dumb. This is utter stupidity.
Goto to sleep zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by bolajibaok(m): 1:50pm On Jan 11, 2008
all my enemies will vote against me .no doubt . i can list all of u one by one. but that doesnt deter me.

@worldbest
so u have 2 usernames name . u changed so that u can vote against me. una go run down.

@maverik
objectivity .
even tho i know ur voice is already tilted to favour wordsmith
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by worldbest(m): 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2008
@bolaji

What the hell are you talkin' about?Sorry to disappoint ya,i don't have two usernames and what is the other username huhLook just let em judge.
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by bolajibaok(m): 2:28pm On Jan 11, 2008
@jerrymania
why did this illiterate jarrymadness leave so much space

@worldbest
just let seun catch you.
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by mailmalc(m): 2:37pm On Jan 11, 2008
I saw it commin . . he even recycled my line and included it. Delivery - Nil , yes u talked so much about Punchlines and Metaphors but unfortunately at the end of the day you came up wit none. you are a clear case of 'WACKNESS AT IT'S VERY BEST'
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by jerrymania(m): 2:46pm On Jan 11, 2008
bolajibaok:

@jerrymania
why did this illiterate jarrymadness leave so much space

I really dont understand u dumb dude.
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by spottie(m): 2:49pm On Jan 11, 2008
i really dont know wat 2 say but , word smith na wah 4 u oh, unna dey try sha
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by spottie(m): 2:50pm On Jan 11, 2008
y every body hatin on bola undecided
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by eldee(m): 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2008
@bolaji
this is just 786 words of pure rubbish, it's obvious that u just threw too many stones hoping that one will hit the target but none did. The delivery was crap like that of nigerian movies. Parading with no focal point.

Bitten Lines
like a blind man having sex /you just don't know who you are fucking with
been laying this lad in'' like the terrifying bombs of osama 'bin laden

Crap
i am bolaji-broke/so expensive like my name/ i am so broke that i can't 'pay' attention to your 'gold'smith name/ wtf

i put you to sleep like a tiv 'indi-gene' with my punchline rhymes as a sleepin laxative./ yeah, u sure got me sleeping

he just got bitch slapped the fuc*k up like a 'bar' with no 'beach' ('barbitch')- na wa oooh

i will show yall that he 'is'(will) 'still' (steal) the wackest rapper chieftancy title from joo skirt still trying to find out how ur that was wordplay

i will rape your father into a suicide commiting animal i always said it that this punk was gay

i'll have continued but i'll chill for the judge to do his job

@spottie
it's obvious that i'm just analysing lyrics
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by bolajibaok(m): 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2008
@eldee
its obvious that your just analysing punchlines , and u have taken over maverik jobs because u want to be baised.

and its obvious that you are criticising and biased.
so your own results dont count like the other haters . maverik will analyse the battle line by line

@spottie
spottie u meant to say wordsmith why did u allow bolaji to disgrace you with too many punchlines like this
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by eldee(m): 3:58pm On Jan 11, 2008
as i said before, it's just opinions, maverick is the judge

and y did u have to start editing, thank goodness sumone quoted you
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by bolajibaok(m): 4:40pm On Jan 11, 2008
@eldee
dumb one , you are making it too obvious that the final judgement will also be biased.
u created the thread and u will make it lose judicial credibility.

on ur biased allegations
can u point out what song they were bitten from and give a link to the lyrics online so that everyone can see .

on editing -eldee
can u point out what was edited , and show everyone that you are the destroyer of the credibility /outcome of the final judgement/result and decision.
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by bolajibaok(m): 4:45pm On Jan 11, 2008
mailmalc:

I saw it commin . . he even recycled my line and included it. Delivery - Nil , yes u talked so much about Punchlines and Metaphors but unfortunately at the end of the day you came up wit none. you are a clear case of 'WACKNESS AT IT'S VERY BEST'

@mailmalc
can u give us a link right now to your line u claim was recycled. u claim everyone bits your head. give a link now
so that the whole world can see that u are biased too.

you people are bent on making the final result look like a biased judgement with no credibility. in that case if that happens the entire battle  will be declared null and void.and totally unacceptable. why dont u allow the judge judge it.
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by FLOWSHOW: 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2008
@wordlbest
so u r back in the house. what happened to the nairaland rap world cup?

@bolaji-broke
you did a good job. hatred, beef and envy aside , your verse was better on the overall and had more venom.

i give the battle to bolaji-broke.
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by FLOWSHOW: 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2008
@spottie
whats going on dogg? u care to battle me with the same rules like this 1. just a friendly battle tho.?
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by Maverik: 6:08pm On Jan 11, 2008
@Bolajibaok

Verse noted! Stand by for further directives.
@Interested Viewers
Results for Round One coming up shortly!
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 11, 2008
@Bolagoat
Mumu are you releasing a novel or what  cry

CURE 4 YOUR MADNESS
a horse shit, an HIV patient urine boil it, expired  Alabuku .
Precautions:boil the horse shit for 20mins, mix it with the HIV patient urine and sprinkle the Alabukun on top.
Then take it twice daily for a duration of 2 weeks, then jump into the lagoon.
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by chiogo(f): 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2008
Alexpissu:

@Bolagoat
Mumu are you releasing a novel or what cry
Man, help me ask this crack-head. He thinks u cld rap by writin' a 100-page essay. na wa oh. am lookin' at his lines and am thinkin' 'wtf is that??' am not even gon waste my time to read it. cry
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 11, 2008
@Chiogo
I would rather listen to Obansanjo rap(even if na rubbish) to that fool.
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by chiogo(f): 8:55pm On Jan 11, 2008
OmG, @mailmalc, did broke-ass cramp your style or what with d 'barbeach' thingy??. I remember when u did smthin' like that with the 'bin laden' thingy.and he actually used d 'bin laden' thingy at d end, didn't even see that lol, @broke-ass, yo ass is cooked. Even without readin' your lines, i concluded that Wordsmith won but tryn@ be fair, i skimmed through your lines only to see copyin' in session. boy, game over. u  can go to sleep now.haha.and oh, u want the link?? It was the one he had with Alexpissu. I think Alexpissu vs. Mailmalc. there, u have it!
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by menike(m): 9:22pm On Jan 11, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I don't knw why Seun still have this dude on NL

Nigga ya life is a comedy all u need is a motion picture

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin u niggas 're givin' him the attention he needs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Move on wit life - this nigga retarded - y'all don't need Doc Phil to tell ya
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by chiogo(f): 9:26pm On Jan 11, 2008
LOL
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by Maverik: 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2008
WORDSMITH  VS BOLAJIBAOK

WORDSMITH:

Punchlines
Quote"u dnt come dope B/better try a tree or two"
Quote"hot 16's be d shit/my styles P(ee) on u"
Quote"Verbal wars aint yo thing,better not worry those jaws/u fckin pathetic nitwit"
Quote"bitch types in CAPS/my verse caps it all when i peel ur brains"
Quote"heard u were having fesse's baby/hw far along is it?"
Quote"Who's d pussy btw u two/i guess we got siamese hoes wt a clit or two"
Quote"baok better keep that rod hot/uz a friggin nut job,now get on my nuts and do yo job"
Quote"ur shit's so weak like diaohrea victims in rest rooms"
"While u so full of shit,Iam the Shit/bust 16s,u can tell by fesse's tits i milk"
Quote"talking of bitches/my pet dog's guaranteed t o rape this one"

Points - 20

Metaphors:
Quote"my delivery stays tighter than a premature birth"
Quote"i come razor-sharp with that dope shit"
Quote"kiss a verse like Jada"
Quote"lyrically gbade known to be a fiend wt clips"
Quote"my spits go rounds like a Group Intimacy"
Quote"ur shit's so weak like diaohrea victims in rest rooms"

Points - 12

Multies:
Quote"i-achieve-at/handle dis B like A-kee-lah"
Quote"better try a tree-or-two/that gun locks wt a clip-on-u"
Quote"bring-d-heat/wt a 16-dis-sik"
Quote"my pen screams-ur-pain/when i peel-ur-brain"
Quote"whenever i let-loose/bless fools/wt dat lyrikal tek-ooze"

Points - 10

Wordplay:
Quote"handles this B(ee) like Akeelah"
Quote"kiss a verse like Jad/that gun locks(lox)wt a clip on u"
Quote"hot 16's d shit/my styles P(ee) on u"
Quote"bitch types in CAPS/bt my verse caps it all"
Quote"uz a nut job/now get on my nuts and do ur job"
Quote"while u so full of shit/IM THE SHIT!"
Quote"talking of bitches/my pet dog's guaranteed to rape dis one"

Points - 16

Delivery - 12

Presentation - 10

GRAND TOTAL = 80
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by jerrymania(m): 10:01pm On Jan 11, 2008
Maverik:

WORDSMITH VS BOLAJIBAOK

WORDSMITH:

Punchlines
Quote"Verbal wars aint yo thing,better not worry those jaws/u fckin pathetic nitwit"
Quote"bitch types in CAPS/my verse caps it all when i peel your brains"
Quote"Who's d pussy between u two/i guess we got siamese hoes wt a clit or two"
Quote"baok better keep that rod hot/uz a friggin nut job,now get on my nuts and do yo job"
Quote"your shit's so weak like diaohrea victims in rest rooms"
"While u so full of shit,Iam the Shit/bust 16s,u can tell by fesse's tits i milk"

Points - 20

Metaphors:

Points - 12

Multies:
Quote"i-achieve-at/handle this B like A-kee-lah"
Quote"bring-d-heat/wt a 16-this-sik"
Quote"my pen screams-your-pain/when i peel-your-brain"
Quote"whenever i let-loose/bless fools/wt that lyrikal tek-ooze"

Points - 10

Wordplay:
Quote"uz a nut job/now get on my nuts and do your job"
Quote"talking of bitches/my pet dog's guaranteed to rape this one"

Points - 16

Delivery - 12

Presentation - 10

GRAND TOTAL = 80

ah ah grin now what u gona give this freak called bolaji broke ass -for everything,for even trying sef =2 i guess ah ah ah ah grin

@ menike

u know why dudes still talk about souljah boy-coz his crappiness is a skill,funny foolishness, the same way this bolaji's foolishness is inborn,in his blood and stuffs like this actually amuses you. so thats why we r givin him the attention he desires, wow his foolishness is a talent-he could make good use of it using Mr Ibu as an example.
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by jerrymania(m): 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2008
Bolaji is a village boy trying to MEET UP! grin grin grin tongue
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by Maverik: 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2008
BOLAJIBAOK:

Punchlines
Quote:"Wordsmith uz like barbie/a "dollard" who wud still process at the speed of pentium Zero"
Quote"Wordsmith is like a blind man sexing/u just dnt know who u fcking wt"
Quote"my rap title is like boomerang/no matter how u steal it,it keeps returning back to me"
Quote"ur chick is 'asian'/banging me like she was 'bangkok'
Quote"only time ur fans will ever 'cheer' u/is if i put u in a wheelchair'
Quote"even if ur dad was an amputating doctor/u still cudnt 'defeet' me'

Points - 12

Metaphors
Quote"uz like barbie/a dollard"
Quote"Wordsmith is like a blind man sexing/u just dnt know who u fcking wt"
Quote""my rap title is like boomerang/no matter how u steal it,it keeps returning back to me"
Quote"iam certified notorious like beavis"
Quote'i come at u unexpected like a natural disaster"

Points - 10

Multies

(No multi-syllabic rhymes)

Points - 0

Wordplay
Quote:"uz like barbie/a dollard"
Quote:"
ur chick is 'asian'/banging me hard like she was 'Bangkok'"
Quote"only time ur fans will ever 'cheer' u/is if i put u in a wheelchair'
Quote"even if ur dad was an amputating doctor/u still wudnt 'defeet' me"

Points - 8

Delivery - 8

Presentation - 10

GRAND TOTAL =
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by FLOWSHOW: 10:34pm On Jan 11, 2008
MY GOODNESS, A LOT OF MISUNDERSTANDING ON BJ-BROKE JUDGEMENT TOO.
Quote"your chick is 'asian'/banging me like she was 'bangkok' THIS IS A FUCCKING METAPHOR! NOT A PUNCHLINE.
GOD THIS JUDGEMENT IS A COMPLETE NONSENSE
WHAT KIND OF JUDGE IS THIS?
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by FLOWSHOW: 10:38pm On Jan 11, 2008
Maverik:

WORDSMITH VS BOLAJIBAOK

WORDSMITH:

Punchlines
Quote"bitch types in CAPS/my verse caps it all when i peel your brains"
Quote"Who's d pussy between u two/i guess we got siamese hoes wt a clit or two"

Points - 20

Metaphors:

Points - 12

Multies:
Quote"whenever i let-loose/bless fools/wt that lyrikal tek-ooze"

Points - 10

Wordplay:
Quote"uz a nut job/now get on my nuts and do your job"
Quote"talking of bitches/my pet dog's guaranteed to rape this one"

Points - 16

Delivery - 12

Presentation - 10

GRAND TOTAL = 80

@JUDGE MAVERIK
I AM sorry to ask o, but i have a problem understanding the criterias you used in dashing and dozing out points . i will sight some example::
Delivery - 12

Presentation - 10

22 points free of charge !

on the punchlines --
1.Quote"Verbal wars aint yo thing,better not worry those jaws/u fckin pathetic nitwit" HOW IS THIS A PUNCHLINE ?? PLS EXPLAIN?
2.Quote"heard u were having fesse's baby/hw far along is it?" THIS LOOKS LIKE A SIMPLE QUESTION AND NOT A PUNCHLINE. EXPLAIN PLS
3."While u so full of shit,Iam the Shit/bust 16s,u can tell by fesse's tits i milk" THIS SOUNDS WACK . I AM THE SHIT ?
4Quote"talking of bitches/my pet dog's guaranteed t o rape this one" THIS IS A SENTENCE . OUTLINE THE PUNCHLINE HERE .

ON THE METAPHORS
Quote"i come razor-sharp with that dope shit" WHERE IS THE SIMILE ,COMPARISON, OR METAPHOR? PLS CHECK THE MEANING OF A METAPHOR.
Quote"lyrically gbade known to be a fiend wt clips" ANOTHER CLAUSE MISTAKEN AS A METAPHOR.
Quote"your shit's so weak like diaohrea victims in rest rooms" THIS WAS SCORED AS A METAPHOR AND A PUNCHLINE. FREE POINTS AGAIN

Multies:
Quote"whenever i let-loose/bless fools/wt that lyrikal tek-ooze" EVERYTHING HERE IS NOT STRONG ENUFF TO BE CONSIDERED AS A MULTI
LISTEN TO ENIMEM'S SONGS TO UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF A MULTI.

WORDSPLAY
Quote"handles this B(ee) like Akeelah" NOW IS THIS A MULTI OR A WORDSPLAY. YOU ARE JUST CONFUSING ME.
Quote"my spits go rounds like a Group Intimacy" METAPHOR OR WORDSPLAY?
Quote"while u so full of shit/IM THE SHIT!" PUNCHLINE OR WORDSPLAY? LOOKS LIKE SOMEBODI DONT UNDERSTAND WORDSPLAY HERE !
Quote"talking of bitches/my pet dog's guaranteed to rape this one" WHICH WORDS PARTICULARLY WERE BEING PLAYED HERE ??

p.s- delivery and presentation 22 points . pls what criteria did you employ in giving out points like this , 10 and 12 , 22 points ? OMG

maverik, sorry to ask once again but i need some explanations and clarifications on the scoring system because of other future battles.
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by Maverik: 10:39pm On Jan 11, 2008
WORDSMITH WINS!

It is only fair that the loser be given another chance at saving his reputation!

@Bolajibaok
u have the right to surrender and accept ur banishment or in the alternative,go against Wordsmith in a second round. If u choose to go a second round,then u must spit first! Its ur call (make it snappy).

@Wordsmith

Congratulationz Emcee!

@Rap Congregation

So far,so bloody! Feel free to xpress ur views and predictions on the outcome of this Landmark battle! The stakes are high as the loser faces expulsion from the Nairaland Rap Community!
tongue
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by princekay1(m): 10:43pm On Jan 11, 2008
with ur requirement, you may end up not having a spouse here in Ajegunle where i live! You can try VI sha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) / Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) / Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.