Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,880 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) - Rap Battles (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) (8345 Views)

Poll: Who Won The First Round?

Bolajibroke: 25% (4 votes)
Wordsmith: 75% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Wordsmith Vs. Ibime / ****WARCRAFT****: The Sequel: Know Your Role (Wordsmith VS Hannibal) / Mailmalc Vs Wordsmith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by Nobody: 1:48am On Jan 12, 2008
@Chiogo
Why waste ur precious time on FLOWSHOW,he is the same person as bolagoat.
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by opemogaji(m): 1:51am On Jan 12, 2008
JUSR CURIOUS grin

HEARD HE STEPPED ON MAD PEOPLES TOE,

WUT ALL YALL CANT BE GETTIN ON HIM LYKE DAT.

JUST DEAD IT, !!!!!!

AND LETS HAVE FUN AND RHYME!!! AND BATTLE 4 FUN!!!
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by eldee(m): 1:53am On Jan 12, 2008
@ope
not mad pple, the wrong pple
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by Uzzyan: 2:01am On Jan 12, 2008
Dee pls y didnt u inform mi that u had a thread lik this cry cry angry angry angry
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by eldee(m): 2:08am On Jan 12, 2008
eeya, just choose an opponent and i'll create one for u switheart
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by Uzzyan: 2:36am On Jan 12, 2008
Ok why dont we both get down dearie!!!
Are u ready?
Am not so good o so u gats pity men when we start.
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by eldee(m): 2:44am On Jan 12, 2008
nah, im just a judge/promoter/analyst and onwatcher. if i start dropping rhymes i'll lose my cred, no one will let me set up stuff for them again, go to page1 and see what i did. i enjoy laughing at losers
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by Uzzyan: 2:56am On Jan 12, 2008
Ok o if u say so.
Do u mind me been ur assistant grin grin
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by eldee(m): 3:00am On Jan 12, 2008
nah, its easier for u to just choose an opponent, watch ur s get beat and let me laugh my ass off, hun
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by Uzzyan: 3:11am On Jan 12, 2008
cry cry cry cry
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by bolajibaok(m): 8:36am On Jan 12, 2008
@MAVERIK
WFT HAS BEEN GOING ON HERE ?? THIS IDIOT MAVERIK PURPOSELY CHEATED ME. HE LEFT OUT ALL MY PUNCHLINES . YOU ARE JUST A BASTIIIIIIIIID MAVERIK.

@WORDSMITH
EVERYONE KNOWS YOU DIDNT BEAT ME. SO MAVERIK HAD TO LIE AND CHEAT FOR YOU TO BE HAPPY. FUCKIN BASTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDS
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by jerrymania(m): 8:38am On Jan 12, 2008
@ flowshow

One advice, if you aint bolaji-broke ass dont say anyfin in favour of that sucker otherwise u'll get urself damned!
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by jerrymania(m): 8:41am On Jan 12, 2008
bolajibaok:

@MAVERIK
WFT HAS BEEN GOING ON HERE ?? THIS IDIOT MAVERIK PURPOSELY CHEATED ME. HE LEFT OUT ALL MY PUNCHLINES . YOU ARE JUST A BASTIIIIIIIIID MAVERIK.

@WORDSMITH
EVERYONE KNOWS YOU DIDNT BEAT ME. SO MAVERIK HAD TO LIE AND CHEAT FOR YOU TO BE HAPPY. FUCKIN BASTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDS

Hey we all know u r a loser, u were beaten hands down punk.and its only ur clone flowshow thats on ur side. Maverik is jus pointin out ur blockheadedness and fake ass and what the hell is Bastid dumb dude?
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by bolajibaok(m): 8:49am On Jan 12, 2008
@CHIOGO
I WAS BOLD TO ENUFF TO COME WITH SO MANY PUNCHLINES THAT MAVERIK COULDNT COMPREHEND.
WHY DONT U GET UR CHIOGOLOKO STUPIDA SMELLY OLD ASS AND BATTLE AFROCYNIC INSTEAD. SHE IS WAITING FOR YOU HERE https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-104723.32.html
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by PoDeep(m): 8:57am On Jan 12, 2008
@bolajibaok
Just imagine rapping all sh*t u wrote. . . See? It just wouldnt flow! It just dosent qualify as a battle verse.
Maverik said u used no multisyllabic rhymes, heck, u didnt even rhyme at all!
U used some OK punchlines quite all right but:
1. U dont know what a rhyme is.
2. Heck, u dont even know what a bar is!!!
U write an essay & call it 16 bars?!
I know u'ld probably curse my parents once u read this but its just d simple truth.
STEP UP or STEP DOWN, man. STEP UP or STEP DOWN.
Ps: I'm still waitin for ur picture.
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by jerrymania(m): 9:01am On Jan 12, 2008
bolajibaok:

@CHIOGO
I WAS BOLD TO ENUFF TO COME WITH SO MANY PUNCHLINES THAT MAVERIK COULDNT COMPREHEND.
WHY DONT You GET UR CHIOGOLOKO STUPIDA SMELLY OLD ASS AND BATTLE AFROCYNIC INSTEAD. SHE IS WAITING FOR YOU HERE https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-104723.32.html

get something clear. mailmac has exposed the shit u always do on NL. yeah u came with so many punchlines and rubbish that u copied and overlifted from someone else's lines!and worst of all start editing whats not urs! thats very stupid of you.

@Po Deep

I ve seen his picture once. He wore a blue shirt,blue face cap with dirty moustaches.maybe he is a factory worker i guess.
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by bolajibaok(m): 9:04am On Jan 12, 2008
@CHIOGO
AND U SAY U DONT FOLLOW THE CROWD?
U HATE ME FOR THE SAME REASONS JUST LIKE THE REST OF EM.

@PO-DEEP
THE FACT THAT U DONT LIKE ME FOR OBVIOUS REASONS DOESNT MEAN U SHOULNT CALL A SPADE A SPADE.

I CAN COUNT HOW MANY OF MY PUNCHLINES WERENT SCORED BY MAVERIK. THIS MAKES DA WHOLE BATTLE AND JUDGEMENT LOSE ITS CREDIBILITY . HENCE IT IS DECLARED NULL AND VOID.
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by bolajibaok(m): 9:10am On Jan 12, 2008
WFT . THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE . I CANT BELIEVE MAVERIK DIDNT SCORE THIS ONES FOR ME

i am a punchline general,watch me 'flood' the ring with wordsmith's blood like 'floyd' (flood) mayweather

AND THIS TOO my name is a punchline itself/1-2 check it /even if u were a sex hooker giving free heads u still couldnt 'Mouth Gig' me/
PO-DEEP .PO-DEEP. PO-DEEP . BEEF ASIDE . IS THIS NOT CHEATING.?
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by Wordsmith(m): 9:32am On Jan 12, 2008
Lol @ this clown. The Battle is NOT and will NEVER be NULL AND VOID. It is a binding contract and it stays that way.

Weren't you the same person that said you didn't want any other judge to judge this one except Maverik? Now you've lost and you're bitching about how you were "cheated" by the same Maverik you chose! You are dishonest and a liar and not worth calling a hiphop head let alone an mc.

Are u man enough to stand by your words or you are just the spineless coward you are known to be?

You have a saving grace though, a 2nd round as decreed by Maverik. So better shut the hell up with all this ranting and get down to it.

PS : your picture. . .fast!
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by bolajibaok(m): 10:04am On Jan 12, 2008
@wordsmith
you are a bloody fool
what do u call this lines

i am a punchline general,watch me 'flood' the ring with wordsmith's blood like 'floyd' (flood) mayweather

my name is a punchline itself/1-2 check it /even if u were a sex hooker giving free heads u still couldnt 'Mouth Gig' me/

? you are just a coward. like ur optamologist dad who cant accept ''''defeet''' by bolaji.
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by PoDeep(m): 10:10am On Jan 12, 2008
@jerrymania
pls help me find d picture again abeg.
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by bolajibaok(m): 11:08am On Jan 12, 2008
@everyone
the battle is hereby declared null and void

REASON- maverik's partial officiating and biase and deliberate side taking.

its not over yet am taking it to AHH to get proper judgement. and lets see how wordsmiths image will be destroyed in AHH
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by PoDeep(m): 12:24pm On Jan 12, 2008
Aaaah!!! AHH! Ur own don done be dat. They'll so fuckin crucify there ehn! They dont tolerate wackness at all! I cant wait to see this. Lol.
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by Wordsmith(m): 1:05pm On Jan 12, 2008
Po Deep,

we need to get back on AHH. . .fast! lol it's going to be a comedy full hour watching them AHH cats nail this bitch to the cross with that weak ass bitchass verse of his.

@ Maverik,

please copy both our verses and paste it on AHH for judgment.

@ bolajiprick,

you know what i call those lines? weak empty lines. . .your so-called "punchlines" don't make sense in the long run. I mean. . .that bangkok line was just plain ass dumb. . .fit for only imbeciles like you.

Obviously you and that ho-show clone of urs haven't learnt much from flocabulary.com.

And once again, the battle is NOT NULL AND VOID. The only person that can declare a battle null and void is Maverik and so far he hasn't. If i recall, u chose him as Judge, don't be a pussy now and back out.
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by Maverik: 1:10pm On Jan 12, 2008
@Bolajiboak

I warned u about making promises u cant keep,kid! A contract is a contract! Judging from ur statements,u have no intention of going a second round against Wordsmith.

Well,get ready to serve ur life sentence in exile! Nobody is above the law!

@Wordsmith

Justice will be served!

@Rap Congregation

My Judgment shall be delivered shortly.
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by Wordsmith(m): 1:16pm On Jan 12, 2008
Oh, ONE MORE THING!

@ Maverik and others,

since this bolabiatch has mentioned AHH, could it be plausible this battle be taken to 3 different sites. Links should be provided to them sites and whoever wins overall is the final winner, and whoever is the loser IS THE LOSER and would be forever banned from Nairaland rap threads, not to cypher or even comment. . .and no more bitching! Accept defeat and take it like a muh'fuckin' bitch. . .err sorry. . .man cheesy

Bolaji, the stakes are much higher bitch, do you accept, YES OR NO?
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by bolajibaok(m): 1:21pm On Jan 12, 2008
@maverik
YOUR JUDGEMENT DONT COUNT BECAUSE U HAVE BEEN RED CARDED AS A DISGRACED REFEREE. WHATEVER U DO FROM NOW ON IS NULL AND VOID.

@WORDSMITH
I ACCEPT , NAME THE OTHER 2 SITES SO THAT EVERYONE CAN SEE THE JUDGEMENTS THERE.

IN THE MEANTIME MAVERIK IS ON SUSPENSION FOR FRAUDULENCE AND CORRUPTION AND TAKING SIDES . A DISGRACE TO HIPHOP
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by Wordsmith(m): 1:23pm On Jan 12, 2008
aah frag it, the Judge has spoken!

eya, bolaji. . .pele. *sniff* *sniff* tried my best to help u get further crucified but hey, Judge Mav's spoken, ain't none i can do. U lost, u've lost, thou art lost. . .ah frag it, ogbeni, o fail!

Now you know what to do. Don't ever come to them Nairaland rap threads, ever again.
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by Wordsmith(m): 1:30pm On Jan 12, 2008
@ bolaji,

too late. the arrangement has been cancelled. The Judge has spoken and he's judgement is not null and void, get that into your thick skull, bitch. You are no one to declare him null and void. Does that even make sense to you. . .a contender nullifying a judge. . .Jesus, this young 'un needs deliverance from himself.
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by bolajibaok(m): 2:19pm On Jan 12, 2008
LOL@YOU SMITH
WHAT ELSE WOULD A RAT SAY WHEN HE WAS HANDED VICTORY BY ANODA CHURCH RAT.
UR VERY FUNNY. ONLY A FOOL WOULD CELEBRATE AND JUBILATE A JUDGEMENT FULL OF BIASE AND FRAUD . U DIG?

NO WONDER FLOWSHOW WAS ASKING U TO EXPLAIN THE MEANING OF A PUNCHLINE. YOUR JUST A RAP ILLITERATE. MAYBE I SHOULD ASK U SOME QUESTIONS TOO. WAIT UP LET ME DIG OUT AN EXAM FOR U.
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by bolajibaok(m): 2:23pm On Jan 12, 2008
@WORDSMITH/MAVERIK

CANCEL THE ARRANGEMENT? .HILARIOUS.
I HAVE TAKEN IT TO AHH ALREADY. LOOK AT HOW AFRICAN MCS ARE MAKING A FOOL OF BOTH OF YOU IN PUBLIC. grin grin grin
Re: ****WARCRAFT**** Spit Or Quit (Wordsmith) by ravenzord(m): 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2008
bj sorry,u try smaaaaaaaaaaaaall

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

The Greek gods Cipher (official Signup Thread) / Nairaland Emceez : 2007 Rap Up (introspective) / Brutal Clash 3 The Rematch: Darkrebel666 Vs Teddybiyasi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.