Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,986 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Obasanjo - PDP Faces Extinction In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo - PDP Faces Extinction In Lagos (10227 Views)

We Haven’t Recovered From Fighting Obasanjo, PDP Laments / Sheriff’s Chairmanship: PDP Faces Mass Defection / PDP Faces Imminent Collapse, Says Ex-vp Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo - PDP Faces Extinction In Lagos by Aifey(m): 10:08am On Sep 14, 2012
Its only in akwa ibom. Visit Abia state n see hw d mumu is messin up n lootin d state wit his alchoholic riden face. Theoda Orji. He only Paid millions for AIT for promotions.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo - PDP Faces Extinction In Lagos by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 14, 2012
What of Ogun state, what meaninful development have they recorded there so far? Guess the state is presently governed by an acn gov. N.B: I don't belong to any party, I'm just saying.
Re: Obasanjo - PDP Faces Extinction In Lagos by duality(m): 10:12am On Sep 14, 2012
only fool.s think a single party will be in power for ever. whether PDP, ACN, APGA, ANPP, LP or CPC. they can never remain in power for ever. soon Lagos will start singing another song.

I'm naturally objective, so i know this fact.
Re: Obasanjo - PDP Faces Extinction In Lagos by safarigirl(f): 10:15am On Sep 14, 2012
Is there a PDP in Lagos?:-O had no idea

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo - PDP Faces Extinction In Lagos by Blackbody20(m): 10:20am On Sep 14, 2012
I so much believe in the personality of a candidate. Its not all about the party most times.
Re: Obasanjo - PDP Faces Extinction In Lagos by tjadeba(m): 10:20am On Sep 14, 2012
who cares undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Obasanjo - PDP Faces Extinction In Lagos by takedat(m): 10:30am On Sep 14, 2012
If PDP controls 24 states and judging from most opinion only states like Rivers,Akwa Ibom,Jigawa and Enugu ie 4 states are the only performing states while ACN controls 6 states and Lagos and Edo ie 2 states.We can simply deduce that ACN,APGA with Anambra are better parties than PDP
Re: Obasanjo - PDP Faces Extinction In Lagos by takedat(m): 10:31am On Sep 14, 2012
If PDP controls 24 states and judging from most opinion only states like Rivers,Akwa Ibom,Jigawa and Enugu ie 4 states are the only performing states while ACN controls 6 states and Lagos and Edo ie 2 states.We can simply conclude that ACN,APGA with Anambra are better parties than PDP
Re: Obasanjo - PDP Faces Extinction In Lagos by obiseq: 10:40am On Sep 14, 2012
Blisslife: I don't really see the need for this, If PDP don't work in Lagos state then we should not try to persuade people into liking the party. The main question should be who is fit to rule? not considering the party or any other political affiliation.
my broda, u 're right but d issue is dat dey wont allow those dat will not dance to their tune. Party does not really matter but who will relatively do d RIGHT! God save us
Re: Obasanjo - PDP Faces Extinction In Lagos by thelastPope(m): 10:47am On Sep 14, 2012
take dat: If PDP controls 24 states and judging from most opinion only states like Rivers,Akwa Ibom,Jigawa and Enugu ie 4 states are the only performing states while ACN controls 6 states and Lagos and Edo ie 2 states.We can simply conclude that ACN,APGA with Anambra are better parties than PDP

Typical argument of an ACN supporter. Oshiomole that is always with GEJ and hardly attends ACN governors meeting. Lol. He didn't even thank ACN for his reelection. Instead, he gave all the credit to GEJ. His biggest donation was from a big time PDP financier, dangote. Funny
Re: Obasanjo - PDP Faces Extinction In Lagos by TonySpike: 10:51am On Sep 14, 2012
amaba:

States PDP has improved the lives of people include:

Rivers State
Akwa-Ibom State
Plateau State
Anambra State (Ngige)
Katsina State
Jigawa State
[s]Bayelsa State (Under Mr. Goodluck Jonathan)[/s]
Cross Rivers (Duke)

Apart from Lagos and Edo States which other ACN state is working? Stop being a regionalist. It's obvious you have not travelled out of Lagos state. U guys should stop being myopic. Performance is based on the individual and not party affiliation. All the parties have d same agenda.
2015 vote for an individual that will perform and not party.

Just to set records straight, Bayelsa State under President Jonathan deserves no mention.
Re: Obasanjo - PDP Faces Extinction In Lagos by spacechuks(m): 10:56am On Sep 14, 2012
[quote author=Paul John]I think they should be cool with North, S/East and S/South(-Edo). They should forget about the S/West + Edo. We'll manage LP and ACN.

I think Delta State will follow suite with the ACN states,pdp is a total failure,bunch of thieves that want to hijack this country but God will not allow them,come to Delta st,Sb just believe he can turn the state to his fathers vineyard while others should die in poverty esp the young graduates in an oil rich state like that,enough is enough.pdp should go out of this country
Re: Obasanjo - PDP Faces Extinction In Lagos by jelikay: 11:05am On Sep 14, 2012
That's why ACN has broom now. What is the relevance of having failed party in South West, not just Lagos. We are yet to see states where the party has improved lives of the people.

AKWA- IBOM
Re: Obasanjo - PDP Faces Extinction In Lagos by Wsdm: 11:05am On Sep 14, 2012
Must you wrestle power from a performing party even if you don't have an ulternative. In my opinion ;an elder statesman should stand to praise any performing politicians regardless his political party.
Re: Obasanjo - PDP Faces Extinction In Lagos by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 14, 2012
Re: Obasanjo - PDP Faces Extinction In Lagos by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 14, 2012
With immediate effect abeg joor, no time at all! We all don tire for poverty development party. Make dem die finish before dem naija jagajaga finish.
Re: Obasanjo - PDP Faces Extinction In Lagos by takedat(m): 11:10am On Sep 14, 2012
thelastPope:

Typical argument of an ACN supporter. Oshiomole that is always with GEJ and hardly attends ACN governors meeting. Lol. He didn't even thank ACN for his reelection. Instead, he gave all the credit to GEJ. His biggest donation was from a big time PDP financier, dangote. Funny
Mind you i am have no party affiliation.Please stop being childish by saying that Oshiomole does not fraternize with ACN or was it PDP or GEJ that helped in campaign during his election?He only thanked GEJ in his capacity as President and your Dangote donation tales should be told at beer parlour not here.
Re: Obasanjo - PDP Faces Extinction In Lagos by donvinchi: 11:11am On Sep 14, 2012
amaba:

Rivers State
Akwa-Ibom State
Plateau State
Anambra State (Ngige)
Katsina State
Jigawa State
Bayelsa State (Under Mr. Goodluck Jonathan)
Cross Rivers (Duke)

Apart from Lagos and Edo States which other ACN state is working? Stop being a regionalist. It's obvious you have not travelled out of Lagos state. U guys should stop being myopic. Performance is based on the individual and not party affiliation. All the parties have d same agenda.

True talk, thank u.
Re: Obasanjo - PDP Faces Extinction In Lagos by donvinchi: 11:16am On Sep 14, 2012
take dat: May i know your parameters for deciding which is a performing state or not.Have you travelled to all the states of federation to judge which are the best states in terms of performance?Are you judging from newspaper and TV propaganda to measure their performance?Have you taken into consideration each state allocation to match their performance?Most states in Nigeria inclusive of those you mentioned are not viable.Please desist from saying what you know not.Akwa Ibom,Rivers,Bayelsa have huge allocations which are not commesorate with what you can see on ground.Plateau and Katsina are non performing, Edo and Cross River under Duke can be an exception

Bro u lack information,go sit down.
Re: Obasanjo - PDP Faces Extinction In Lagos by talk2me006(m): 11:35am On Sep 14, 2012
metchew!
how does that concern me. undecided
Re: Obasanjo - PDP Faces Extinction In Lagos by ijigbamigb(m): 11:39am On Sep 14, 2012
The PDP must be ready to start presenting charismatic candidates for gubernatorial seats in the SW if they ever hope to reclaim the region. How can u set that General against a performing Oshiomole in Edo where Prof. Ahonvhere would have been a better opponent, set Sola Oke vs LP's Mimiko or ACN's Akeredolu in Ondo State where they could have hijacked Prof Borofice, plans to set Fayose against Fayemi in Ekiti State (Rwanda vs Spain). Other parties are scouting for and presenting charismatic candidates while the PDP keeps relying on Federal might.
Re: Obasanjo - PDP Faces Extinction In Lagos by talk2me006(m): 11:41am On Sep 14, 2012
amaba:

Rivers State
Akwa-Ibom State
Plateau State
Anambra State (Ngige)
Katsina State
Jigawa State
Cross Rivers (Duke)

I think ACN is performing in Osun
Re: Obasanjo - PDP Faces Extinction In Lagos by pecopeco: 11:42am On Sep 14, 2012
hi
Re: Obasanjo - PDP Faces Extinction In Lagos by Nobody: 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2012
Delafruita:
you seem to have an axe to grind with FLP
not only FLP, but Armsway, GNLG, Tianshi, Herbal Life, EBN, Mary Kay, and lots of them. If 1000 people are recruited, only 1 is likely to succeed. Is that a business
Re: Obasanjo - PDP Faces Extinction In Lagos by airfinance(m): 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2012
May the seed of discord continue to soar among the PDP members and those that are making the poor masses suffer.
Re: Obasanjo - PDP Faces Extinction In Lagos by Aphrygian(m): 4:00pm On Sep 14, 2012
thelastPope:

MY BROTHER SHUT UP,I WISH U GUYS NO WHAT OGBENI RAUF IS DOING IN OSUN STATE.ABEG ADD OSUN STATE JOOR.PDP KO PFP NI.I WILL NEVA VOTE 4 THEM AGAIN COS AV LOST INTEREST IN THEM
Re: Obasanjo - PDP Faces Extinction In Lagos by Aphrygian(m): 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2012
thelastPope:

GOD help dis idiotic MUMU.osho baba PDP.OMG wat are u smoking this day?cassava leaves or weed?.i pity u.
Re: Obasanjo - PDP Faces Extinction In Lagos by dayokanu(m): 4:15pm On Sep 14, 2012
amaba:

Rivers State
Akwa-Ibom State
Plateau State
Anambra State (Ngige)
Katsina State
Jigawa State
Cross Rivers (Duke)

These ppl wont just stop lying? What did Goodluck Jonathan do when he was Governor of bayelsa?

Which PDP in Plateau? The PDp of Joshua Darye or the Jonah Jand which half the citizens have been killed?

Have you ever been to Katsina and Jigawa to see the hordes of Almajiris you claimed PDP has changed their lives?
Re: Obasanjo - PDP Faces Extinction In Lagos by dayokanu(m): 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2012
thelastPope:

What a moronic statement.

A Governor is under the party ACN and you credit PDP?

Why did PDP present a candidate to contest against him in July?
Re: Obasanjo - PDP Faces Extinction In Lagos by stint(m): 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2012
What surprises me is how the writer keeps calling obasanjo . Mr obasanjo in stead of president . status dey quick change for this world o !
Re: Obasanjo - PDP Faces Extinction In Lagos by Papishi(m): 3:21pm On Sep 15, 2012
amaba:

Rivers State
Akwa-Ibom State
Plateau State
Anambra State (Ngige)
Katsina State
Jigawa State
Cross Rivers (Duke)

ACN have started working in Ekiti State o. But they may still have a hard time in snatching Ondo State from LP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Walka Walka: A Blessing Or A Curse? / 59th Independence: We Are Better Together – APC / Niger Deltans And The Shameless Claim By Some Igbos Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.