Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Miracle Of God Through Baba Peculiar - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miracle Of God Through Baba Peculiar (921 Views)

How I Was Delivered By God, Through Pastor E-bankole / Bad Deal Exposes Nigeria’s Fake Miracle Syndicate / Baba Peculiar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miracle Of God Through Baba Peculiar by babapeculiar(m): 9:07am On Sep 14, 2012
My name is Baba Peculiar, am an ordained man of God from Nigeria.i have been serving in the lords vineyard for more than two decades, and the lord has used me to set captives free and restore hope to the hopeless and to joy to those who sigh and grieve.there has been a lot of testimonies from those who fellowship with us,children to those who are childless,total cure to those who are ailing,job to the jobless, and so many other wonderful things that the lord has done to humankind through me.
you can support the lords work if you have been blessed by him, or if you want his work to increase in this last days, to support this ministry God bless you!
Re: Miracle Of God Through Baba Peculiar by willox(m): 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2013
i need deliverance. i dont understand my life

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua - How To Take Back Your Situation From Satan... / The Truth About Divination And Men Of God / Mary : Mother Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.