Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,850 members, 7,820,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Robbers Break Into Nkem Owoh’s House In Enugu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Robbers Break Into Nkem Owoh’s House In Enugu (21911 Views)

Nkem Owoh And Chinwe Owoh – Are They Related Or Married? / Robbers Break Into Chris Brown's House, Steal $1m Worth Of Art, Jewels / Nkem Owoh A.k.a Osufia Is In Big Trouble:: He May Likely Go To Jail If... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Robbers Break Into Nkem Owoh’s House In Enugu by mamikky: 11:52am On Sep 14, 2012
The Enugu home of Veteran Actor, Nkem Owoh, popularly known as ‘Osuofia’ was recently raided by armed robbers.

The star actor who was in Abuja as at the time of the robbery lost his Mitsubishi Montero Jeep with number plate BU 64 FST, alongside other valuables to the hoodlums.

Owoh, confirmed the robbery but maintained no life was lost, aside his property such as, Toshiba laptop and camcorder.

He revealed that the intruders broke into his house at Phase 6; Tran’s Ekulu, Enugu, sneaked in and had a filled day.

He said: “I was in Abuja last week Saturday when my neighbours called that it was like my place was burgled, that my gate appeared to be open.

“I asked them to check and they reported back that out of the three vehicles parked in the compound, the Jeep was no longer there.

“I called my driver and asked him to make a report to the police immediately, which he did.”

Consequently, Owoh returned to Enugu as a result of the incident and further confirmed that the robbers removed the burglary roof in his window, through which they were able to remove the laptop.

He said there are no suspects for now but noted that the police had been alerted.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/09/14/robbers-break-osuofia-actor-nkem-owohs-house-enugu/
Re: Robbers Break Into Nkem Owoh’s House In Enugu by Afam4eva(m): 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2012
Hmmm
Re: Robbers Break Into Nkem Owoh’s House In Enugu by timpaker(m): 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2012
Eyah!!!! what more can i say but SORRY SIR.
Re: Robbers Break Into Nkem Owoh’s House In Enugu by zumbigbo(m): 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
sneaked in and had a filled day.

I love the pun. Filled their plate, well, well!
Re: Robbers Break Into Nkem Owoh’s House In Enugu by jude33084(m): 1:37pm On Sep 14, 2012
My dear actor angry
Re: Robbers Break Into Nkem Owoh’s House In Enugu by friedmeat: 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2012
You mean no one-wife,children etc-was in his house?

6 Likes

Re: Robbers Break Into Nkem Owoh’s House In Enugu by fogman1(m): 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2012
So sorry
Re: Robbers Break Into Nkem Owoh’s House In Enugu by Oluabayomi1(m): 1:40pm On Sep 14, 2012
Hmmmmm!
Osuofia's house of all pple? una fall my hand wella!
To Mr Osuofia,d Almighty God ll replace d stolen properties for u soon,amin.
God n even U pass dem!
Re: Robbers Break Into Nkem Owoh’s House In Enugu by stanleysneak(m): 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2012
so sad though.
Re: Robbers Break Into Nkem Owoh’s House In Enugu by Mayydee(f): 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2012
friedmeat: You mean no one-wife,children etc-was in his house?

exactly my thought
Re: Robbers Break Into Nkem Owoh’s House In Enugu by Excelboi(m): 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2012
Osuofia, y be say na thief come chop ur dollar... Sorry for the loss, God replenish am!
Re: Robbers Break Into Nkem Owoh’s House In Enugu by Super1759: 1:44pm On Sep 14, 2012
These robbers should leave these people that are making us proud and concentrate on the poltic-thieves.

1 Like

Re: Robbers Break Into Nkem Owoh’s House In Enugu by akpunku1: 1:45pm On Sep 14, 2012
eyaa, Osuofiason, no vex abeg.. All na action film.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Break Into Nkem Owoh’s House In Enugu by swtcharissa(f): 1:46pm On Sep 14, 2012
I guess that is their own way of appreciating osuofia's work in nollywood.so sorry sir
Re: Robbers Break Into Nkem Owoh’s House In Enugu by SonG113(m): 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2012
NA GOD GO PUNISH THOSE THIEFS...
Re: Robbers Break Into Nkem Owoh’s House In Enugu by Novice1(m): 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2012
mamikky: The Enugu home of Veteran Actor, Nkem Owoh, popularly known as ‘Osuofia’ was recently raided by armed robbers.

The star actor who was in Abuja as at the time of the robbery lost his Mitsubishi Montero Jeep with number plate BU 64 FST, alongside other valuables to the hoodlums.

Owoh, confirmed the robbery but maintained no life was lost, aside his property such as, Toshiba laptop and camcorder.

He revealed that the intruders broke into his house at Phase 6; Tran’s Ekulu, Enugu, sneaked in and had a filled day.

He said: “I was in Abuja last week Saturday when my neighbours called that it was like my place was burgled, that my gate appeared to be open.

“I asked them to check and they reported back that out of the three vehicles parked in the compound, the Jeep was no longer there.

“I called my driver and asked him to make a report to the police immediately, which he did.”

Consequently, Owoh returned to Enugu as a result of the incident and further confirmed that the robbers removed the burglary roof in his window, through which they were able to remove the laptop.

He said there are no suspects for now but noted that the police had been alerted.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2012/09/14/robbers-break-osuofia-actor-nkem-owohs-house-enugu/

The quality of reporting here is apalling
Re: Robbers Break Into Nkem Owoh’s House In Enugu by Naijalane: 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2012
No sorry 4 those people that does not provide employment opportunities to the youths of this nation.

I don't think this can happen if he employs those crooks to work or keep for him.
This is an idle mind attitude
Re: Robbers Break Into Nkem Owoh’s House In Enugu by Slizbeat(m): 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2012
So Sorry.
Re: Robbers Break Into Nkem Owoh’s House In Enugu by pinky21(f): 1:58pm On Sep 14, 2012
shocked so sori [/color][color=#006600]
Re: Robbers Break Into Nkem Owoh’s House In Enugu by seedord247(m): 1:59pm On Sep 14, 2012
more Red Oil to my igbo brothrs oil. angry grin
Re: Robbers Break Into Nkem Owoh’s House In Enugu by Rastamann: 2:01pm On Sep 14, 2012
Inasmuch as I condemn the act of the robbers, what is new here? There are thousands of innocent and patriotic Nigerians that face more than this everyday and nobody cares about them. Sorry Nkem Owoh but this is what most poor Nigerians face everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Break Into Nkem Owoh’s House In Enugu by irecruit(m): 2:02pm On Sep 14, 2012
sorry for your lose, Nkem Owoh, God will provide you with more. I just hope those thieves were caught.
Re: Robbers Break Into Nkem Owoh’s House In Enugu by Everest9(m): 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2012
too bad
Re: Robbers Break Into Nkem Owoh’s House In Enugu by 1shortblackboy: 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2012
some people go dey work hard for their money other lazy ones go come dey tif am na God go punish dem
angry
Re: Robbers Break Into Nkem Owoh’s House In Enugu by tunnytox(m): 2:14pm On Sep 14, 2012
Naijalane: No sorry 4 those people that does not provide employment opportunities to the youths of this nation.

I don't think this can happen if he employs those crooks to work or keep for him.
This is an idle mind attitude

WTF !!!! What a cretinous. comment!
Its not by force to make a comment, I hope you know.

2 Likes

Re: Robbers Break Into Nkem Owoh’s House In Enugu by Naijalane: 2:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
tunnytox:

WTF !!!! What a cretinous. comment!
Its not by force to make a comment, I hope you know.
you can't stop me 4rm making my point
Re: Robbers Break Into Nkem Owoh’s House In Enugu by suzannah: 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2012
friedmeat: You mean no one-wife,children etc-was in his house?
probly his wife n children were with him in abuja
Re: Robbers Break Into Nkem Owoh’s House In Enugu by ebamma(m): 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2012
Nkem owoh travelled to Abuja to do a job the armed robbers also went to his house to do their job,So the both of them were just doing their job

1 Like

Re: Robbers Break Into Nkem Owoh’s House In Enugu by crackhouse(m): 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2012
This nairaland sef. Na only old news una dey give these days? News wey i hear since last two days, na im una come dey give now.
Re: Robbers Break Into Nkem Owoh’s House In Enugu by ifeT(m): 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2012
Novice1:

The quality of ur spelling here is APPALLING

3 Likes

Re: Robbers Break Into Nkem Owoh’s House In Enugu by suzannah: 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2012
Novice1:

then retype it!! mr perfect reporter

1 Like

Re: Robbers Break Into Nkem Owoh’s House In Enugu by Nightshift(m): 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2012
Trans-Ekulu is gradually turning to Fegge Onitsha - lots of people and traffic jams. To Ösuofia, nwanna dibe ya. Olisa ga enye gi ozo!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Picture Of Wizkid Wearing A Suit / ''My Kids Will All Have British Citizenship'' –Oge Okoye / Bisola Appreciates BBNaija, One Year After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.