Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,876 members, 7,956,304 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:33 AM

How Would You Like To Be Kissed On Your Wedding Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Like To Be Kissed On Your Wedding Day (2370 Views)

Why Does Some Girls Don't Like To Be Kissed Why Fucking / Would You Allow Yourself To Be Kissed Like This? / How Do You Like To Be Kissed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Like To Be Kissed On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2012
How would you like to be kissed on your Wedding day?
Passionately, Emotionally, Romantically, *Gegelly*.................​.... grin

Be sincere.... wink

Re: How Would You Like To Be Kissed On Your Wedding Day by xynerise: 12:35pm On Sep 14, 2012
She should just give me her damn mouth to chop. grin
Re: How Would You Like To Be Kissed On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 14, 2012
I'd rather cover that open space with ma hands wink
Re: How Would You Like To Be Kissed On Your Wedding Day by k2039: 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2012
Passionately, Emotionally, Romantically, *Gegelly*.​
Re: How Would You Like To Be Kissed On Your Wedding Day by aleroo(f): 1:33pm On Sep 14, 2012
Passionately for a full minute
Re: How Would You Like To Be Kissed On Your Wedding Day by Sijo01(f): 1:42pm On Sep 14, 2012
Funny thread!
Re: How Would You Like To Be Kissed On Your Wedding Day by goofie: 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2012
with my tongue wrapped around his tongue
Re: How Would You Like To Be Kissed On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2012
junnymercy: How would you like to be kissed on your Wedding day?
Passionately, Emotionally, Romantically, *Gegelly*.................​.... grin

Be sincere.... wink

what is the difference?.
Re: How Would You Like To Be Kissed On Your Wedding Day by Idowuogbo(f): 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2012
sexkillz: what is the difference?.
I tire! undecided
Re: How Would You Like To Be Kissed On Your Wedding Day by Emmy9ite(m): 2:00pm On Sep 14, 2012
I wont only kiss, i will bleep my babe on the altar. So it would be somethinq like.....'you may now bleep your wife'
Re: How Would You Like To Be Kissed On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2012
Emmy9ite: I wont only kiss, i will bleep my babe on the altar. So it would be somethinq like.....'you may now bleep your wife'
grin grin grin
Re: How Would You Like To Be Kissed On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 14, 2012
Slightly/Jejelly.... In fact if anything a peck on the lips

I can't imagine my Dad watching me french kiss a guy....the thought is scary!!
Re: How Would You Like To Be Kissed On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I tire! undecided

Jealouser, what's ur profit from been jealous & looking for trouble? I follow u talk? undecided
Re: How Would You Like To Be Kissed On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 14, 2012
sexkillz: what is the difference?.

Jealous, whats ur f***ing buz? I talk 2u? undecided undecided undecided
Re: How Would You Like To Be Kissed On Your Wedding Day by Mynd44: 2:45pm On Sep 14, 2012
I will decided after the priest says you may kiss the bride.
Re: How Would You Like To Be Kissed On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2012
Shollypopz: Slightly/Jejelly.... In fact if anything a peck on the lips

like say you sabi kiss . . .
Re: How Would You Like To Be Kissed On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 14, 2012
junnymercy:

Jealous, whats ur f***ing buz? I talk 2u? undecided undecided undecided
Ask me again. . . undecided
Re: How Would You Like To Be Kissed On Your Wedding Day by MrsChima1(f): 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2012
Oga Chima and I knew other people were watching and we did not give them a show because it is a personal thing with us. We simply gave each other a sweet kiss and finish the rest in the bedroom. wink
Re: How Would You Like To Be Kissed On Your Wedding Day by MrsChima1(f): 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2012
sexkillz: Ask me again. . . undecided

How far na? kiss
Re: How Would You Like To Be Kissed On Your Wedding Day by cindyrella(f): 3:00pm On Sep 14, 2012
Emmy9ite: I wont only kiss, i will bleep my babe on the altar. So it would be somethinq like.....'you may now bleep your wife'
^^shocked grin grin grin

@topic
Passionately :*
Re: How Would You Like To Be Kissed On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mrs..Chima:

How far na? kiss
I dey gidigbam. . . kiss
Re: How Would You Like To Be Kissed On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 14, 2012
sexkillz: I dey gidigbam. . . kiss

olodo, na so ur teacher teach u? undecided
Re: How Would You Like To Be Kissed On Your Wedding Day by Mynd44: 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2012
junnymercy:

olodo, na so ur teacher teach u? undecided
I wonder ooooo

1 Like

Re: How Would You Like To Be Kissed On Your Wedding Day by MrsChima1(f): 3:48pm On Sep 14, 2012
Oh lawd....somebody is out to get my bro Sexkillz.

You want me to cut him brother? angry angry angry
Re: How Would You Like To Be Kissed On Your Wedding Day by KingOfNairaland: 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mynd_44:
I wonder ooooo
You self dey talk? Wattin u wonder? undecided
Re: How Would You Like To Be Kissed On Your Wedding Day by Jambsupport(f): 4:12pm On Sep 14, 2012
tongue in tongue
Re: How Would You Like To Be Kissed On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 14, 2012
KingOfNairaland: You self dey talk? Wattin u wonder? undecided

E eh, You too dey talk? Wetin u wonder? undecided
Re: How Would You Like To Be Kissed On Your Wedding Day by Idowuogbo(f): 12:03am On Sep 15, 2012
junnymercy:

Jealouser, what's ur profit from been jealous & looking for trouble? I follow u talk? undecided
U dey craze? I follow u talk 2? Come, dey ur lane o! Ode!!
Re: How Would You Like To Be Kissed On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 12:06am On Sep 15, 2012
sexkillz: like say you sabi kiss . . .
undecided undecided
Re: How Would You Like To Be Kissed On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 1:30am On Sep 15, 2012
Shollypopz: Slightly/Jejelly.... In fact if anything a peck on the lips

For real.
Re: How Would You Like To Be Kissed On Your Wedding Day by Nobody: 2:24am On Sep 15, 2012
lol @ this thread.
Re: How Would You Like To Be Kissed On Your Wedding Day by okooloyun1(m): 2:43am On Sep 15, 2012
With due respect sir and no offence intended,you be billy goat! Are you telling us that you will bleep your wife at the presence of your both parents. Dont you think it might be a cause for you and the unborn child:
1-For being intimate with your wife in public when you are not mentally sick
2-For disgrassing your wife, your family and friends
3-For being intimate on the altar.
For me sha kiss na kiss once it's not 9ja style of kissing coz that one might be painful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

58 Insane Things You Do When You Have A Crush On Someone / I Just Got Married But I Still Have My Eyes On....... / The Good,the Bad And The Ugly Of Dating Smallies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.