Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

I Need Answers To These Question - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I Need Answers To These Question (874 Views)

Why Fasting On The Day Of Ashura? I Need Answers Pls! / I Need Answers From Muslims / Answers To Frequently Asked Questions About Islam And Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Answers To These Question by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2012
Instructions: Answer all questions from the Quran and be truthful.

1. Was Jesus born divinely?(Without sin? Immaculate conception? Without intercourse?)

2. Did he ascend to heaven?

3. Is he coming again on judgement day?

4.According to d Quaran, who will blow the trumpet on judgement day?

Please only honest answers and from d Qua-ran.
Re: I Need Answers To These Question by k2039: 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2012
Asiwaju9ja: Instructions:
Answer all questions from the Quran and be truthful.

I would have answered your questions but their as an embargo(in red)
Re: I Need Answers To These Question by FMK(m): 9:54pm On Sep 14, 2012
all these you marked already happened if you are waiting for other events to happen again, never!!!!!!! just wait for your day when they throw your dead body away grin
Re: I Need Answers To These Question by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:53pm On Sep 14, 2012
FMK: all these you marked already happened if you are waiting for other events to happen again, never!!!!!!! just wait for your day when they throw your dead body away grin

I need answers from muslims not atheists
Re: I Need Answers To These Question by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:57pm On Sep 14, 2012
k2039:
I would have answered your questions but their as an embargo(in red)

Yes, there is an embargo. I need muslims who are so versed in dia quran to either refute or acknowledge these for me.

People, let common sense guide u in this. I know d muslims will shy away from these questions because they have never asked themselves these questions and juxtapose it with mohammed. The diffrenz is 7up.
Re: I Need Answers To These Question by LagosShia: 12:12am On Sep 15, 2012
Asiwaju9ja: Instructions: Answer all questions from the Quran and be truthful.

1. Was Jesus born divinely?(Without sin? Immaculate conception? Without intercourse?)
He wasn't born divinely.he was created by God uniquely and born miraculously.

There was no intercourse.as for being without sin,every human being is born without sin based on Islam.there is no "original sin" in Islam, as there is in christianity only excluding Jesus (as) of it.

2. Did he ascend to heaven?
No.he was raised into the heavens by God.

3. Is he coming again on judgement day?
No.he will come before the end.he is described in the Quran as a sign of the Hour.

As for judgement day,everyone would be there and would be brought to account.

4.According to d Quaran, who will blow the trumpet on judgement day?
An archangel will.If I recall correctly the angel goes by the name of Israfeel (as).

Ok.but its not "Qua-ran".its "Quran".

1 Like

Re: I Need Answers To These Question by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:25am On Sep 15, 2012
LagosShia:
He wasn't born divinely.he was created by God uniquely and born miraculously.

There was no intercourse.as for being without sin,every human being is born without sin based on Islam.there is no "original sin" in Islam, as there is in christianity only excluding Jesus (as) of it.

No.he was raised into the heavens by God.

No.he will come before the end.he is described in the Quran as a sign of the Hour.

As for judgement day,everyone would be there and would be brought to account.

An archangel will.If I recall correctly the angel goes by the name of Israfeel (as).

Ok.but its not "Qua-ran".its "Quran".

You tried to be as honest as possible. I like ur answers. However, there are 3 things that we are in agreement about.
1. He (Jesus) was born without intercourse taking place. God put him inside his mother's womb. According to u, created him and put him directly inside d womb.

2. He was in ur word RAISED to d heavens. What is d diffrenz wit ascend?

3. He will be back. According to u, just b4 d end time.

In conclusion, is this man ordinary? Is this man special b4 God that he had to create him specially and put in d womb? Is he so special that the earth(burial ground) could not hold him, God had to take him back to where he was from originally?.is he so special that God wants him back to come back to d world just b4 he ends it?

My brother Jesus is Real.
Re: I Need Answers To These Question by maclatunji: 8:55am On Sep 15, 2012
Asiwaju9ja:

You tried to be as honest as possible. I like ur answers. However, there are 3 things that we are in agreement about.
1. He (Jesus) was born without intercourse taking place. God put him inside his mother's womb. According to u, created him and put him directly inside d womb.

2. He was in ur word RAISED to d heavens. What is d diffrenz wit ascend?

3. He will be back. According to u, just b4 d end time.

In conclusion, is this man ordinary? Is this man special b4 God that he had to create him specially and put in d womb? Is he so special that the earth(burial ground) could not hold him, God had to take him back to where he was from originally?.is he so special that God wants him back to come back to d world just b4 he ends it?

My brother Jesus is Real.

Nobody has said Jesus (AS) is not special. He is not divine simple. He is a man. When you're screaming about Jesus (AS) that did not have a father, what about Eve (RA) that had a father and didn't have a mother.

Over time, different groups of people have been blessed with different attributes, that does not mean we must turn them to what they're not.

Going by your Logic, the Devil is special abi? The devil disobeyed God and is still around to make Yanga?

Your reasoning is I am sorry to say like that of a 10-year old child.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Answers To These Question by proo212(m): 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2012
I'm going to protest because you have insulted my Lord. You make my Lord into nothing special. This is like insulting the people closest to me. I incredibly upset.
Re: I Need Answers To These Question by Asiwaju9ja(m): 4:32pm On Sep 15, 2012
maclatunji:

Nobody has said Jesus (AS) is not special. He is not divine simple. He is a man. When you're screaming about Jesus (AS) that did not have a father, what about Eve (RA) that had a father and didn't have a mother.

Over time, different groups of people have been blessed with different attributes, that does not mean we must turn them to what they're not.

Going by your Logic, the Devil is special abi? The devil disobeyed God and is still around to make Yanga?

Your reasoning is I am sorry to say like that of a 10-year old child.

Yes, my reasoning is like a 10-year old. I made it that simple for a 10-year old 2 understand what muslim "scholars" cannot understand. It is as simple as abc,123 yet it beats me how parents like u can't get it.
Shaitan of course was special until he disobeyed. Don't u know For a fact he is powerful(negatively) but Almighty God Yaweh is more Powerful. Don't u know that d devil can also make things happen? Please Grow up, maybe I need to simplify it further than a 10-year old.
Eve? Did u mean Adam's Eve? How can u compare? U are a retard.
Re: I Need Answers To These Question by maclatunji: 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2012
Asiwaju9ja:

Yes, my reasoning is like a 10-year old. I made it that simple for a 10-year old 2 understand what muslim "scholars" cannot understand. It is as simple as abc,123 yet it beats me how parents like u can't get it.
Shaitan of course was special until he disobeyed. Don't u know For a fact he is powerful(negatively) but Almighty God Yaweh is more Powerful. Don't u know that d devil can also make things happen? Please Grow up, maybe I need to simplify it further than a 10-year old.
Eve? Did u mean Adam's Eve? How can u compare? U are a retard.

Tell us why it is not possible to compare the creation of Eve (RA) to Jesus (AS). So the devil in your opinion is to be revered (negatively).
Re: I Need Answers To These Question by Asiwaju9ja(m): 8:20pm On Sep 15, 2012
maclatunji:

Tell us why it is not possible to compare the creation of Eve (RA) to Jesus (AS). So the devil in your opinion is to be revered (negatively).

I am telling u d realities on ground. Don't u know that pple worship Shaitan?

My friend disabuse ur mind for a while, and think about d story of Adam and Eve? This were d first known man and woman in any religion. That can be history(mind u I said disabuse ur mind)

However, in d case of JESUS (PBUH) we have documentary evidences of his presence on earth etc. And he is all what u say he is. This Jesus should be a man to reckon with. Please read d bible(I have read d quran) and get to know the man behind the book.

JESUS IS TOO MUCH OF A MAN.
Re: I Need Answers To These Question by tbaba1234: 10:05pm On Sep 15, 2012
^ I have read the bible... infact i read most of the bible before i read a translation the Quran.

Trust me, you have NOT read the quran... you have read a translation of the Quran, translations don't cut it

you have no clue how mind blowing that book is... Read through this and tell me if you still think you have read the Quran at all...

https://www.nairaland.com/1007823/journey-through-quran-amazing-quran

(1) (Reply)

Please,should I Be A Muslim / Dua's To Say When Going To Sleep. / Do All Muslims Wil Go To Heaven Or Wil Be Judge According To Your Deed ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.