Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) (37429 Views)

EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) / Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) / Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by conyema12(m): 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2012
Dee_Ae:
Thank You! naijas gon hv started in jos
nd btw wts d movies name?

the innocense of muslim
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Reference(m): 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2012
Ifetex: I cn't wait 2 watch it, hope it a season film?

C'mon this is inappropriate.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by eloquentclient: 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2012
This is a very good expose on what the Bible says about Suicide Bombing and Muslims. http://judewatchman..com/2010/01/suicide-bombing-according-to-bible-by.html
Even Jesus spoke a lot about the coming suicide bombing by Muslims an cautioned Christians not to be afraid.
Jesus warned his disciples that Islamic terrorism was coming but that it should not make them afraid (the goal of terrorism is to cause fear). He said
"I am telling you this to keep you from being afraid…. the time will come when people will kill you and think they are doing God a favor. They will do these things because they don't know either the Father or me. I am saying this to you now, so that when the time comes, you will remember what I have said. I was with you at the first, and so I didn't tell you these things” John 16:1-4

Jesus obviously was not referring to the persecution of Christians by the Roman Emperors who did it for political reasons. He was talking about a people that will do it for religious reasons-thinking they are doing God (not god) a favour. In Islam Jihad literally means “the struggle to please God”, the same God of the Christians. So those suicide bombers actually believe they are doing God a favour just like Jesus foresaw. Sheikh Yusuf al-Qaradawi, sometimes called "the world's most quoted independent Islamic jurist", has called martyrdom operations:

“the greatest of all sorts of Jihad in the Cause of Allah. A martyr operation is carried out by a person who sacrifices himself, deeming his life less value than striving in the Cause of Allah, in the cause of restoring the land and preserving the dignity”.
READ MORE

9 Likes

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by na2day(m): 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2012
It's kind of ironic: violent mobs in the muslim world attack embassies because of a movie of obscure origin which accuses the prophet and his followers of being violent and dumb

Once again, the film has really little to do with what is going on. Most people haven't seen this movie since it had like 6k views on YouTube on 9/11 before it was taken down soon after. The idea of besmirching the prophet is used by some very smart people to instigate angry mobs and carry out attacks in specific places. These new targets have absolutely nothing to do with the movie, and frankly neither did the first few - other than being American.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2012
na2day!:
My fear now is for the Coptic Christians in Egypt.
The director of the movies has been discovered to be a Coptic christian masquerading as an American Jew! angry

Do you actually believe that? - the guy already came out to deny the claim...

Extremist and Quran burning Pastor Terry Jones was the one who publicised the movie - the movie definitely has some right-wing Christian extremist twist to it...

They're just trying opt for a cope out by blaming the Egyptian guy who has little, or nothing to do with the movie...
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Diligence: 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2012
... And Saudi Arabia remains as peaceful and as prosperous as ever! What is their secret that others don't know about!
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Gorrbachev: 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2012
[size=18pt]More of such movies will be made. Infact i need to learn how to make cartoons. can someone recommend a software?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by cjrane: 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2012
I don't know why westerners would set up business in a muslim area. I also don't understand why they would waste their resources to help Arabs topple their leaders as they did in Libya.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Gorrbachev: 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2012
Ile-Ife:
One movie producer has become all of America but all muslims are not terrorist.
yes true, all americans are movie makers and all muslims are terrorist.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by na2day(m): 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2012
Diligence: ... And Saudi Arabia remains as peaceful and as prosperous as ever! What is their secret that others don't know about!

Of course, their own despot is still ruling!
Remove the king and see fire! grin

1 Like

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 14, 2012
[
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Shaw007(m): 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2012
omoeso: U need to watch CNN now, most Arab and northan Africa nations are damostrating now setting cars and buildings on fire.
SUDAN- German and American embassies on fire
LEBANON- KFC and other American companies on fire. 20 dead and over 30 injured.
IRAQ- police having tough times with protesters
YEMEN- police using tear gas and rubber bullets on protesters
EGYPT- hundreds wounded as protest continues
LIBYA- more buildings on fire
PAKISTAN- violent on streets burning American flags
TUNISIA- US embassy breached. Building on fire

I just pray say nothing of such happens here in 9ja and our security officers will be ready incase of any uprising...
islam is a religion of peace. . .#sarcasm
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Leboska(m): 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2012
Can mortals fight 4 inmortal? Then there is problem some where, is either is an inferior god or is a powerless one! That can be helped, but the God i serve fights for me not the other way round.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 14, 2012
Why fight for mohammend if he is GOD?
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by dtwsola(m): 5:55pm On Sep 14, 2012
A bunch of uneducated idiots acting a fool over a film made by some unknown fellow, not even a major studio. Just shows you how insecure these fools are about their silly religion. This has nothing to do with morality; These guys know their own holy book is a load of baloney. It is firmly rooted in their own religious insecurity.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by dasparrow: 5:56pm On Sep 14, 2012
@Post

America and her citizens are always causing trouble. The western world knows that Muslims don't play with their religion or Prophet Mohammed. So, why go out of your way to provoke them? I am not making excuses for what is going on right now in the Muslim world but as a christian, the bible admonishes us to treat all people with respect and think before we speak so that what we say will be edifying to the ears of our listeners. Now look at all this trouble. One day silly america will plunge our world into world war 3 because america and her citizens are too stubborn and don't listen. Sometimes, silence is golden. Americans talk too darn much and alot of what comes out of their filthy mouth is always bullshyte. Anyways, na dem know.

4 Likes

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Dawdy(m): 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2012
Hon. Lord:
It does not matter if the film is acted in order to offend Muslims all over the world or not, we should be concerned about what the film portrays about Muslim faithfuls and their behaviour. Also, If the Prophet they are fighting has power, should punish the offender himself and not for Human beings to fight for God. - NO No No - Very wrong.

If Mohammed cannot fight those using his name for joke, it simply means the muslims are serving a nonliving creature. Why the killing and burning of houses all over the world and WE SAY IT IS THE MESSENGER OF PEACE. It is not peace but pieces - destruction
ure stupid! Prophet Muhammed (saw) is not our God, Allah is our God, He only gives these unbeliever respite for a while.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2012
Finally i smell WW3. burning of embassy's is an act of war
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Shaw007(m): 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2012
shymexx: Is that 'security' Nigerian style?? grin

Even the Sudanese police protecting the British Embassy have riot gears - Nigeria is a stone age country smh..

The camo looks ugly and the serviceman up there looks like a clown, Nigeria deserve better gears.. undecided
dude we know you know u dont live in Nigeria,so stop trying so hard 2 make that known,and dont think u are perfectly safe where ur at,or u think u dont av muslims too?

Yes,i know the british government wud take them down. . .but these pl. . .
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by abdulkayus(m): 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2012
justwise:

Happening in Jos already

are u serious? Hmmm, make dem do je je ooo so dat it wil nt turn to religious war. Berum ppl stil dey vex. CIAO
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2012
Later someone will come and say ISLAM is a religion of PISS....Fucking prophet.... I'm sure 90 percent of the people causing mayhem av not even seen the video. Is it the owner of KFC or the cars they are setting ablaze that made the video?
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by cold(m): 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2012
These are not real Muslims abeg. True Muslims would never indulge in such insidious activities. Islam is a religion of peace. Maclatunji,Deols & co abi na lie i talk?

2 Likes

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by arimahoseloka(m): 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2012
wow
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by prettybee2(f): 6:01pm On Sep 14, 2012
D movie nor get name??
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Rastamann: 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2012
Must these set of people kill and destroy at any slightest excuse? I keep wondering if Islam is Violence or synonymous to Violence but a look at Saudi Arabia seems to be proving otherwise.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2012
This is stupid journalism to say the least!
The op combined pics of the US embassy with pics of the cordon around the defense HQ. two different areas. The US embassy has ALWAYS been cordoned off since the boko onslaught. Today, the security in Abuja was stepped up due to security threats since today is a Friday and a day which some extremists would capitalize to cause mayhem, Moreno when atheir colleagues in other parts of the Arab world were doing so. So this is really no news...
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by justwise(m): 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2012
abdulkayus:

are u serious? Hmmm, make dem do je je ooo so dat it wil nt turn to religious war. Berum ppl stil dey vex. CIAO

Yes it was on skynews couple of minutes ago that the Nigerian police are trying to fight off protesters.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by alaoeri: 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2012
Ʊ ppl need to watch CNN right now middle east on fire. Destroying anything that have to do with western world.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2012
Shaw007: dude we know you know u dont live in Nigeria,so stop trying so hard 2 make that known,and dont think u are perfectly safe where ur at,or u think u dont av muslims too?

Yes,i know the british government wud take them down. . .but these pl. . .

What are you on about?

This is a picture of Sudanese feds - compare it with the one the OP posted... And have you ever seen Nigerian feds in riot gears?

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Beync(f): 6:05pm On Sep 14, 2012
am sure all these shows that muslims in the whole world are peacful
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by na2day(m): 6:06pm On Sep 14, 2012
gboss4sure: Finally i smell WW3. burning of embassy's is an act of war

Who will start it?
Obama?
someone who is busy placating this f00ls?
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by buchibabe: 6:06pm On Sep 14, 2012
I have dis strog belief dat d opposition party in US has a hand in dis whole commotion. Since politics is dirty and desperation by all involved could be very alarming,Someone must hv bn asked to do dis movie knowing fully well what d result will be,chaos and viewing america as a troublesome state. dat it could distract obama's forthcoming election plans and probably discredit him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

INEC Stationed A Polling Unit In Front Of Tinubu's House - David Hundeyin / Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) / Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.