Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) (37430 Views)

EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) / Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) / Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 14, 2012
gboss4sure: Finally i smell WW3. burning of embassy's is an act of war
Really, is WW3 around the corner cos of some silly video? lol
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by mathskill: 6:07pm On Sep 14, 2012
na2day!:
Obama's support for Arab's spring is coming home to roost!
You cant force democracy on these people, they need a strongman with a strong stick to keep them in line!
Ghaddafi, Mubarak et al are gone!
The Islamic fundamentalists have taken over!
America! welcome to Arab's winter angry
If you are not up to date just keep off commenting.obama had no chice but support the popular wish of the arab people after they drove americas puppets out of power.This he did grudginly lest america be on the wrong side of history as happened in iran when lost a whole generation because they didnt side the people in overthrowing the shah.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Clemzy16(m): 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2012
Dee_Ae:
Thank You! naijas gon hv started in jos
nd btw wts d movies name?

The name of the movie is "DESERT WARRIORS."
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by buchibabe: 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2012
cold: These are not real Muslims abeg. True Muslims would never indulge in such insidious activities. Islam is a religion of peace. Maclatunji,Deols & co abi na lie i talk?

Are there fake muslims?
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by solomon111(m): 6:09pm On Sep 14, 2012
Where are the neo-conservatists when you need them.
It is time for fighter jets specially made for these useless arab nations to start invading these countries.
The fighter jets could be named Arab F-7.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by alaoeri: 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2012
cjrane: I don't know why westerners would set up business in a muslim area. I also don't understand why they would waste their resources to help Arabs topple their leaders as they did in Libya.
Doing it for selfish reason. (Oil)

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Shaw007(m): 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2012
Mehn!! Dis tin no be beans o!!

C hOw the illiterates are destroying their own cities. . .these gUys are as stupid as they are violent. . .i'm sure some bitter religious leader cooked up some stories 2 their useless head,some of them might not even know what they fighting for. . .#ssmh
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Jenny20(f): 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2012
The Muslim extremist need to awaken to the reality that not everyone in the world is a Muslims so that not everyone holds the Prophet Muhammad(Duh) in esteem or high regards and that their actions (those of the extremist) do more of a disservice to Islam than any film or caricature of the Prophet ever has or ever will.
Acting as intolerant, ignorant thugs venting anger and rage inappropriately and at targets that are not the source of their preceived insults shows a side of Islam that is not found in the Holy Qur'an and was not taught by the Prophet they say they revere.

As they are supposed to hold all of the prophets as being equal one must wonder why they do not vent the same rage and anger when the prophet Issa/Jesus is similarly slandered, or the prophet Mussa/Moses which occurs far more regularly than does the same towards Muhammad....
One must also wonder if they think that others will see their actions with admiration and then wish to revert to Islam? Most view their actions with disdain, to say the least.

When the West formally, financially and militarily turns away and abandons the nations that are allowing such extremism to flurish, such as Egypt, Lybia, Yemen, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan and Afghanistan, to name but a few, it is hoped that as they sit in an impoverished nation, with no educational system, a crushed national economy and no hopes of improvement that they will remember their extremism and how it has lead to the suffering of their own children.

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 14, 2012
solomon111: Where are the neo-conservatists when you need them.
It is time for fighter jets specially made for these useless arab nations to start invading these countries.
The fighter jets could be named Arab F-7.

And you think that's going to solve the problem? smh

More than 10million of them have been killed in the last 30 years - where did that get the world?

It just made them more aggressive and vicious, just placate them by buying their oil the right way and respect their religion.. undecided

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by VPG: 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2012
why people dey stress on dis matter sef make dem burn down dem country at the end of the day they going to be the ones to rebuild it. Please take a look at all the countries involve in this nonsence activity and deduce what they have in common "POVERTY". Do you guys see Saudi Arabia, Kuwait or any of the rich Muslim countries jumping up and down? NOPE.

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by propofol: 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2012
na2day!:
Obama's support for Arab's spring is coming home to roost!
You cant force democracy on these people, they need a strongman with a strong stick to keep them in line!
Ghaddafi, Mubarak et al are gone!
The Islamic fundamentalists have taken over!
America! welcome to Arab's winter angry
@naatoday: PITY that people still think this way.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2012
ISHMAEL THE WILD MANNNNNNNNNN LMAO grin

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2012
Shaw007: Mehn!! Dis tin no be beans o!!

C hOw the illiterates are destroying their own cities. . .these gUys are as stupid as they are violent. . .i'm sure some bitter religious leader cooked up some stories 2 their useless head,some of them might not even know what they fighting for. . .#ssmh

You can imagine what these guys would do if they lay hands on WMD's. They won't mind sending a guided missile nuclear bomb to any Western country just to drive home their point.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by sweetcheecks(f): 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2012
OKAY!!!

I get it now. This is the peace they have been trying to explain. You just show A PEACE SIGN while you are attacking people. This goes together?

GO FIGURE!!!! undecided

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by AkpuNku2: 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2012
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Shaw007(m): 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2012
shymexx:

What are you on about?

This is a picture of Sudanese feds - compare it with the one the OP posted... And have you ever seen Nigerian feds in riot gears?

well well. . .i stand corrected,but then again,the tin hasnt gotten 2 that level down here,and if it does(which i pray it doesnt) they wudnt have any choice but 2 step-up. . .and if u know the kinda guys they use in times like this,they are quite ruthless,even in that peaceful subsidy protest,Ppl still Got killed,much less sometin of this magnitude
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2012
Jenny20: The Muslim extremist need to awaken to the reality that not everyone in the world is a Muslims so that not everyone holds the Prophet Muhammad(Duh) in esteem or high regards and that their actions (those of the extremist) do more of a disservice to Islam than any film or characature of the Prophet ever has or ever will.
Acting as intolerant, ignorant thugs venting anger and rage inappropriately and at targets that are not the source of their preceived insults shows a side of Islam that is not found in the Holy Qur'an and was not taught by the Prophet they say they revere.

As they are supposed to hold all of the prophets as being equal one must wonder why they do not vent the same rage and anger when the prophet Issa/Jesus is similarly slandered, or the prophet Mussa/Moses which occurs far more regularly than does the same towards Muhammad....
One must also wonder if they think that others will see their actions with admiration and then wish to revert to Islam? Most view their actions with disdain, to say the least.

When the West formally, financially and militarily turns away and abandons the nations that are allowing such extremism to flurish, such as Egypt, Lybia, Yemen, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan and Afghanistan, to name but a few, it is hoped that as they sit in an impoverished nation, with no educational system, a crushed national economy and no hopes of improvement that they will remember their extremism and how it has lead to the suffering of their own children.

They have got everything the west needs - so the west can't abandon..

Abandon them - China and India will take your place... And petrodollar is gone, the west would be the one crawling back on its kneels to beg them..

Treat them like humans and respect their religion, period..
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by na2day(m): 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2012
mathskill: If you are not up to date just keep off commenting.obama had no chice but support the popular wish of the arab people after they drove americas puppets out of power.This he did grudginly lest america be on the wrong side of history as happened in iran when lost a whole generation because they didnt side the people in overthrowing the shah.

You really are a buffoon!
He didnt have a choice?
I'm sure he didn't have a choice also for leading no fly zone crusade against Libya
And throwing American fire power at Ghaddafi until he fell?
I think you need to take your own medicine!
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by tutee1000: 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2012
If you are uneducated,ignorant and violent...then you are welcome to Islam!

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by dtwsola(m): 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

America and her citizens are always causing trouble. The western world knows that Muslims don't play with their religion or Prophet Mohammed. So, why go out of your way to provoke them? I am not making excuses for what is going on right now in the Muslim world but as a christian, the bible admonishes us to treat all people with respect and think before we speak so that what we say will be edifying to the ears of our listeners. Now look at all this trouble. One day silly america will plunge our world into world war 3 because america and her citizens are too stubborn and don't listen. Sometimes, silence is golden. Americans talk too darn much and alot of what comes out of their filthy mouth is always bullshyte. Anyways, na dem know.

Clearly, you're not very bright. Just another blame-America-for-everything joker. What does America or it's citizens (some of which are Muslims) have to do with one individual's actions? The U.S is not a theocracy and does not repress freedom of speech and of expression. Christianity has been mocked in Hollywood for decades - of course they haven't dared to mock Islam because of fear of events like this.

So you think because a bunch of illiterates are offended by something as mundane as this amateur film (which most haven't even seen for themselves), that the U.S should constantly be walking on eggshells and go against their own principles of freedom of speech so as to not offend their unfounded and insecure sensibilities. Clearly, you are not a rational being. Most Americans don't give two sh.its either way about Islam and even if they hated the religion (as I do), they have every right to. Muslims have proven time and time again that they are violent buffoons who overreact at the slightest provocation.

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2012
Shaw007: well well. . .i stand corrected,but then again,the tin hasnt gotten 2 that level down here,and if it does(which i pray it doesnt) they wudnt have any choice but 2 step-up. . .and if u know the kinda guys they use in times like this,they are quite ruthless,even in that peaceful subsidy protest,Ppl still Got killed,much less sometin of this magnitude

You missed my point entirely... I was talking about how shabby the Nigerian feds look compared to their counterparts around the world... We're a rich country and we should be able to afford better gears for our servicemen for their safety - that was my point...
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by solomon111(m): 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2012
shymexx:

And you think that's going to solve the problem? smh

More than 10million of them have been killed in the last 30 years - where did that get the world?

It just made them more aggressive and vicious, just placate them by buying their oil the right way and respect their religion.. undecided
But seriously,i pity any american citizen in Africa and the middle-east.
They've become like sheeps in the midst of wolves.
An Endangered specie!!.
I definitely do not envy them now.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by sweetcheecks(f): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

America and her citizens are always causing trouble. The western world knows that Muslims don't play with their religion or Prophet Mohammed. So, why go out of your way to provoke them? I am not making excuses for what is going on right now in the Muslim world but as a christian, the bible admonishes us to treat all people with respect and think before we speak so that what we say will be edifying to the ears of our listeners. Now look at all this trouble. One day siljly america will plunge our world into world war 3 because america and her citizens are too stubborn and don't listen. Sometimes, silence is golden.
Americans talk too darn much and alot of what comes out of
their filthy mouth is always bullshyte. Anyways, na dem
know.

REALLY? Where does the bible say we must not tell the truth in order to respect others?
You just totally lost me!!! undecided
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by theplanmaker: 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
And den some ll say "islam is a religion of peace" is dis d peace islam offers
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by alaoeri: 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
Muslims in Israel are also protesting, Jerusalem to be precise.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Aringarosa(m): 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2012
Muhammed is prophet of the Islam, whose words and deeds all Muslims are Koranically mandated to emulate. Factually, Muhammed was a sadistic sociopath, a human slaver and human slave trafficker, a savage torturer and mutilator, an obsessive decapitator, a serial rapist and sex trafficker, a child rapist, a perfidious liar, a looting stealing thief, a violent warlord, a genocidist and self-proclaimed terrorist obsessed with unquenchable sexual lust, material greed and savage bloodlust.

This is NOT slander but facts backed by the Qu'ran itself and historical records. Mohammad is not known as the "prophet of doom", for nothing.

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2012
Why does Nigerian embassy look like Alcatraz?

Infact, Alcatraz looks more developed.

Embarrassing.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Odunnu: 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2012
cold: These are not real Muslims abeg. True Muslims would never indulge in such insidious activities. Islam is a religion of peace. Maclatunji,Deols & co abi na lie i talk?
Na wa o. With the rate at which all the violence rages, its safe to say that in every 100 muslims you pick randomly, only 3 are real, 97 are dangerous, fundamental fanatics. SMH.
They are giving the religion a very bad name
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2012
solomon111: But seriously,i pity any american citizen in Africa and the middle-east.
They've become like sheeps in the midst of wolves.
An Endangered specie!!.
I definitely do not envy them now.

That's why the people in West need to stand up to their government, critique them, and make them do the right thing... These people are also human, and when you continue killing them like chickens, just because you want what they have got - you're subconsciously creating beastly specie of people... And the hatred towards you would continue to grow, hence, why they turn every little provocation to something bigger than it is...

The protest isn't about the 'movie' alone - it's about the hatred they have for everything Western and their history with Western countries...

America needs them more than they need America - but why can't America do the right thing??

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by sweetcheecks(f): 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2012
na2day!:

You really are a buffoon!
He didnt have a choice?
I'm sure he didn't have a choice also for leading no fly zone crusade against Libya
And throwing American fire power at Ghaddafi until he fell?
I think you need to take your own medicine!

Actually tgey did have a choice ( not supporting mathskill, i dont understabd what he saying, am just answering you) Any decicion one take is a choice!!!
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Shaw007(m): 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2012
shymexx:

You missed my point entirely... I was talking about how shabby the Nigerian feds look compared to their counterparts around the world... We're a rich country and we should be able to afford better gears for our servicemen for their safety - that was my point...

sure . . . But that still does not make them any less active,they dont need their pretty uniforms and shield,they av everything else. . .maybe except rubber bullets

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Biography: Profile Of Adedoyin Salami, Chairman, Newly Constituted Economic Team / Tension As Hoodlums Kill Sergeant, Burn Patrol Vehicle In Abia / Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60