Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) (37389 Views)

EFCC Seals Mega Building At Wuse 2, Abuja (pictures) / Patience Jonathan’s Women Jamboree In Abuja (Pictures) / Nigeria's State & Commercial Capitals-excluding Lagos & Abuja (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2012
any idio.t dat mess up in nigeria amidst boko tension will be sent straight to hell. enuf is enuf.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by sweetcheecks(f): 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2012
mamdanju: Freedom of speech my foot, yet in the same USA it is a crime for one to denounce the holocaust. This is just another wicked and unwaranted provocation coming from some misguided christians. Only some few months back it was the Glorious Quran they want to burn, why wont they just leave Islam and Muslims alone. The Muslims will never insult Jesus nor desrete the bible but why wont these devious christians leave us alone?

Muslims nit insult Jesus? " That is not true!!! Oh I tire ooo, you guys have one way of listening. Only what insults Islam. lipsrsealed

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2012
chucky234: Guy where you come go hide since,I don comb London to no avail.
Thank God say Islam riots carry you come out of hiding,abi na the new tax regime for UK come roped you like that.

bwahahaha

Nah, brudda - I just went on hiatus..

What's good, tho?
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by omicron(m): 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2012
The Beginning of the End
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by sweetcheecks(f): 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2012
emmysenior: Does the mockery of Muhammad justify the killing of innocent people? Would Muhammad himself have done that were he to be alive?

YES!!!
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by 989900: 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2012
Atheists and Agnostics having a laugh

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2012
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by godimento: 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2012
Rubbish, they protest on behave of somebody they don't know his way about.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by na2day(m): 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2012
989900: Atheists and Agnostics having a laugh

You are forgetting?
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by ayox2003: 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2012
989900: Buddhism is the religion of peace

cheesy cheesy

Tell it to toddlers. Not here.

Even Ghandi was alive to witness the war between Buddhist and Moslems in India.

Recently they had land disputes where they burnt a mosque.

Peace is independent of religion!

Frawzey
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2012
Why do atheists always seek attention with their stupid way of life

Atheists live in denial - bunch of stupid humanoids.. undecided undecided

Atheism is a ponzi scheme!!!
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by suskumayaya(m): 6:59pm On Sep 14, 2012
shymexx:

And you think that's going to solve the problem? smh

More than 10million of them have been killed in the last 30 years - where did that get the world?

It just made them more aggressive and vicious, just placate them by buying their oil the right way and respect their religion.. undecided
I agree with you. Though I don't support their silly reactions but the movie producer should have just given respect to their religion and let the world have peace.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by sweetcheecks(f): 7:01pm On Sep 14, 2012
shymexx:

Bwahahahaha.... I heard Jesus is also Prophet Isa, how true is that??

Christians and Muslims are brothers - Abrahamic faith brotherhood.. tongue

You get ma drift? We are insulted day in and day out they say we are worshiping a human and all the ugliest things I have head from NL Moslems. What do we do, we delete it in our brains becouse we know what we know. Why then does it seem like they are the only ones disrespected. Have you checked you tube and seen Moslem scholarsdegrade Christianity, the bible, the comforter? You are asking way too much!

The only time Jesus, took an action was against pharasees using God as an excuse for bad behaivior. He threw them out and sjamboked them. Sjambok no knives gun etc, He disciplined them as His lost children.

Whoooo! Done preaching!!! wink
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 14, 2012
susku mayaya:
I agree with you. Though I don't support their silly reactions but the movie producer should have just given respect to their religion and let the world have peace.

Yes, brudda..

America is the biggest loser in all of this.. It's called, blowback..

I know Obama and Hillary Clinton are scared right now, their foreign policy has back fired... sad
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by amosy007: 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2012
[quote author=shymexx]

That was Iraq at the time, but China, Russia, and India ended up replacing US interests in Iraq...
So since china and russia replaced USA ...does it take anyway from us power and did they make iraq another country u wanna travel to?

My point is that, Arabs can afford to ignore the West and look towards the East - and the West can't live without them...
How many eastern countries has the economy that can stand the economies of the western country besides if arab world can do that (as in shift to d east)... What has being holding them since they have many grudge for western country especially USA ...I thot u opt for alternative when u can stand d service of ur main source

Iran has no investment from the West and it's doing fine without them, despite all the crippling sanctions and embargoes...
For God sake iran is an oil producing nation.....Iran has oil they have things to fall back on ( can u compare them with countries like pakistan sudan etc)...they really don't need investment from west to survive ...do u think if Nigeria is not suffering under bad leadership, we will be begging the stupid west to come and invest here?

You lot seem to forget that the value of the dollar is connected to oil, if they all decide to start trading in another currency apart from the dollar - that would be the death of the dollar, period...
if I get ur assertion right... Why are pounds and euro more powerful the dollars ?
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2012
sweetcheecks:
You get ma drift? We are insulted day in out of worship a human and all the ugliest things I have head from NL Moslems. What do we do, we delete it in our brains becouse we know what we know. Why then does it seem like they are the only ones disrespected. Have you checked you tube and seen Moslem scholarsdegrade Christianity, the bible, the comforter? You are asking way too much!

The only time Jesus, took an action was against pharasees using God as an excuse for bad behaivior. He threw them out and sjamboked them. Sjambok no knives gun etc, He disciplined them as His lost children.

Whoooo! Done preaching!!! wink

I hear that... But don't you think something else probably contributed to this regular aggressive posture from the Muslim world(those protesting are in the minority)

Or perhaps, it has something to do with the subconscious hatred certain ideology within Islam has against the West and its civilisation?
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by 2sexy(m): 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2012
sweetcheecks: What is massive about this?
That's psychology of selling. It's main aim is to make you click through out of curosity and if you haven't noticed yet, that's how newspapers sell
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 14, 2012
Does anybody here watch south Park? An. appearance of Jesus shows on like evry 3 episodes and all sorts of jokes are made abt him (sometimes blasphemous jokes sef). U don't see christians burning up the whole neighborhood over that. Islam is a religion of PISS period. Violent and intolerant religion. I'm sure if some muslims knew where I live now. They'll come and burn me for the comments av made. So much for PISS. I hate violence and I hate islam.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Frazy(f): 7:10pm On Sep 14, 2012
shymexx:

Yo, what's good?

Where have you been hiding, b? grin

I was on vacation...

Guess u doing great.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2012
shymexx: Why do atheists always seek attention with their stupid way of life

Atheists live in denial - bunch of stupid humanoids.. undecided undecided

Atheism is a ponzi scheme!!!

You have no right to question someone's belief. Atleast they're not questioning ur islamic stance. So let them be. That is the real problem with muslims. No tolerance. They think they're most righteous. Rather they're most violent.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by sweetcheecks(f): 7:13pm On Sep 14, 2012
shymexx:

I hear that... But don't you think something else probably contributed to this regular aggressive posture from the Muslim world(those protesting are in the minority)

Or perhaps, it has something to do with the subconscious hatred certain ideology within Islam has against the West and its civilisation?

As I have been saying, I have no problem with that. I dont understand some of the US foreign policies abd NATO BUT please do not use Mohammed or religion for such. It is very annoying and very confusing. IT CLEARLY SPELLS DOUBLE STANDARDS!!! If they were POLITICS clear out maybe they would even gain sympathy from a lot of people.
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by sweetcheecks(f): 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2012
2sexy:
That's psychology of selling. It's main aim is to make you click through out of curosity and if you haven't noticed yet, that's how newspapers sell

Mmmhhhh sweet! Thanks for the enlightenment wink
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by sweetcheecks(f): 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2012
12 inches!:
Does anybody here watch south Park? An. appearance of Jesus shows on like evry 3 episodes and all sorts of jokes are made abt him (sometimes blasphemous jokes sef). U don't see christians burning up the whole neighborhood over that. Islam is a religion of PISS period. Violent and intolerant religion. I'm sure if some muslims knew where I live now. They'll come and burn me for the comments av made. So much for PISS. I hate violence and I hate islam.

Hate is a strong word, brother man!!!
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2012
amosy007:
How many eastern countries has the economy that can stand the economies of the western country besides if arab world can do that (as in shift to d east)... What has being holding them since they have many grudge for western country especially USA ...I thot u opt for alternative when u can stand d service of ur main source

The bombs and the guns have been holding them back - do what the almighty yanks want, or get blown back to the medieval ages... That's America's foreign policy towards the middle-east, they use them and discard them when they're done with them... The West also taught them everything they know about terrorism, from suicide bombing, to making IEDs...

For God sake iran is an oil producing nation.....Iran has oil they have things to fall back on ...they really don't need investment from west to survive ...do u think if Nigeria is not suffering under bad leadership, we will be begging the silly west to come and invest here?

Most of these countries are oil producing states as well, except probably Egypt(and it has natural gas) - and Egypt can utilise Suez canal for its income, if the US stops giving it aids... If the Egyptians close the Suez canal, the yanks are going to lose out as well...

if I get ur assertion right... Why are pounds and euro more powerful the dollars ?

Currency rates are determined by the supply and demand of each currency relative to one another - don't forget there was a time when £1 used to be $4... Pound and Euro are not more powerful than the dollar, they just have a higher value - while the dollar still remains the world's main reserve currency..
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by ghettodreamz(m): 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2012
These people are so retarded and noobs. Perhaps it's the end is near, all these were written in the Book of Revelation which signals the end time is near. Come to think of it, is Islam not really a religion of violence? All these horrifying and brutalising demonstrations are un-called for? Are these not part of those things the movie portrays their so-called religion leaders for? If Muslims believe God is one, that means both Allah and the God we 'Christians' serve are the same, then they won't have gone to the far extent of killing human beings in the bids of protecting their religion's fore-runner.

Besides, is there anywhere in the Holy Quran where God instructed/teaches fighting and killing souls either for him or the religion? Permit me to quote an Islamist, President Mohammed Morsi (Egypt) " This is something we reject and Islam rejects. To God, the attack on a person to Allah is bigger an attack on the Kaaba," [/b]he said, referring to Islam's holiest site in Mecca.

So where is their rights and justifications of what they are doing? Does killing innocent and harmless people changes anything? Would properties being destroyed revert the havoc and humiliations done to his name(Muhammad) already?

[b]During the arrest of Jesus Christ on earth, Simon Peter who was ready for a fight took it upon himself pulled out his sword and cut off Malchus' ear. What did Jesus Christ did? There was restoration. If indeed, Islam is not a religion of violence as it was known for, why would they resort into killing of souls they can't create themselves?

Did Muhammad face as much persecution Jesus Christ faced during his days on earth? Why can't they emulate & embrace Christianity that teaches 'Peace & Love' to mankind?

It's no doubt the END is near, are these not one of those several things "The Bible" earmarked in the book of Revelation?

Let thy kingdom come, O'Lord & save our souls from religious rebels.

Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 14, 2012
Frazy:

I was on vacation...

Guess u doing great.

Yeah, I enjoyed the olympics' summer..

You should've come to London.. sad
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2012
12 inches!:

You have no right to question someone's belief. Atleast they're not questioning ur islamic stance. So let them be. That is the real problem with muslims. No tolerance. They think they're most righteous. Rather they're most violent.

Islamic stance?? shocked shocked

Do I look Muslim to you? - they were messing up the thread with their infantile belief system..

Who cares about them, anyway? undecided undecided

Tell them to wait for Higgs boson before getting too braggart.. grin
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Bzoe(f): 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2012
kokoye: I still dey wait for "massive" o.

Seriously, we need english moderators on this forum. Getting ridiculous and tantalizing grin
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by solomto(f): 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2012
Islam is a cult not a religion, hang me if u can. Eeediots!
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Sep 14, 2012
sweetcheecks:

As I have been saying, I have no problem with that. I dont understand some of the US foreign policies abd NATO BUT please do not use Mohammed or religion for such. It is very annoying and very confusing. IT CLEARLY SPELLS DOUBLE STANDARDS!!! If they were POLITICS clear out maybe they would even gain sympathy from a lot of people.

I hear that..
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by searay(m): 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2012
shymexx:

@bolded - what's that?
spiritual bullet proof. Lol
Re: Massive Security At US Embassy In Abuja (Pictures) by donsax: 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2012
na2day!:

How many are they going to invade?

Let them invade everywhere and kill them all..but i think Libya would be best..It seems they got something they need.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Buhari To Travel For A Medical Check-Up In London / Aftermath Of Yesterday's Rain, Ijede Flooded - Pictures / Governor Ortom Prostrates In Church, Celebrates His Victory (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58