Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Ecobank March 2007 Test: Any Hopefuls Still In The House? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ecobank March 2007 Test: Any Hopefuls Still In The House? (752 Views)

2012 SON Hopefuls:lets Converge Here For Updates / Invited For NLNG Test, Any Tips Nairalanders? / Procter And Gamble Aptitude Test : Any Info? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ecobank March 2007 Test: Any Hopefuls Still In The House? by yemivictor: 2:56pm On Jan 10, 2008
I just want the latest information on this batch of candidates that wrote the test @ VI last year.
I mean, has anyone received correspondence from Ecobank?
If there's still anyone out there in this league, please let's rub minds.
Re: Ecobank March 2007 Test: Any Hopefuls Still In The House? by Opiro2000(m): 10:50am On Jan 11, 2008
Hi.
The ECOBANK thing is dicey. No one knows really what happened to that set. I've followed that particular set up with keen interest and I must tell you that they've done othe recruitment processes after that. But there was one person from that group who was asked to answer the online profile questions. So, that is all I know.
But keep the hope alive.
Re: Ecobank March 2007 Test: Any Hopefuls Still In The House? by yemivictor: 1:26pm On Jan 11, 2008
Opiro2000:

Hi.
The ECOBANK thing is dicey. No one knows really what happened to that set. I've followed that particular set up with keen interest and I must tell you that they've done othe recruitment processes after that. But there was one person from that group who was asked to answer the online profile questions. So, that is all I know.
But keep the hope alive.

I believe you are that "one person" grin. At any rate, i was also asked to answer the online questionnaire which i have since done but haven't heard anything ever since.
I am not really suprised that they've done other tests after the one in question but the important question is, have they actually recruited them? Because what i gather from a source is that the reason for the delay in the process is because of ECOBANK's acquisition of some failed banks, but i do not know how genuine this information is.
Re: Ecobank March 2007 Test: Any Hopefuls Still In The House? by Chydoo: 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2008
I sat for the test last year and was called for an interview last Saturday in P.H.

I really wanted to tell the house but did not know how to go about posting a new topic.
Re: Ecobank March 2007 Test: Any Hopefuls Still In The House? by yemivictor: 4:31pm On Jan 14, 2008
Chydoo:

I sat for the test last year and was called for an interview last Saturday in P.H.

I really wanted to tell the house but did not know how to go about posting a new topic.

You mean you sat for the test @ V.I. in march 2007? How come you were invited all the way to P.H. for the interview?
Re: Ecobank March 2007 Test: Any Hopefuls Still In The House? by emmatsp: 9:12am On Jan 16, 2008
i wrote the test in kano i was called last night for the interview in Abuja
Re: Ecobank March 2007 Test: Any Hopefuls Still In The House? by isaacdups(m): 10:53am On Jan 16, 2008
I wrote the Test, confirmed passed and requested to complete the online assesement which I did but no call for interview yet. Let's be hopeful in God and Ecobank management.
Re: Ecobank March 2007 Test: Any Hopefuls Still In The House? by Chydoo: 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2008
My brothers and sisters

any news!!

(1) (Reply)

Gtb Test Yesterday / Trust In God / An Account Assistant Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.