Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Invited For NLNG Test, Any Tips Nairalanders? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invited For NLNG Test, Any Tips Nairalanders? (5326 Views)

NLNG Test 2013. / The Help You Need For Nlng It Aptitude Test Candidates: What You Need To Know / I Have Been Invited For Shell Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invited For NLNG Test, Any Tips Nairalanders? by ps3fanboy: 7:52am On Feb 02, 2012
Been invited for a NLNG test in PH. was reffered to www.shl.com in the email. I really need tips and advice .
Re: Invited For NLNG Test, Any Tips Nairalanders? by funkyfella: 12:34pm On Feb 02, 2012
Just go there and practice the numerical and verbal, the third aspect will be based on what you are being employed for.

I was sent a mail yesterday for Contracts engineer to state my location.

Where u also sent a mail yesterday? and for what position?
Re: Invited For NLNG Test, Any Tips Nairalanders? by segunjowo(m): 9:48am On Feb 03, 2012
I received invitation for a test also. I think I applied for the job around Aug. 2011. I dont even know what to do and I really need to prepare for this test.
Re: Invited For NLNG Test, Any Tips Nairalanders? by forkadict(m): 10:44am On Feb 03, 2012
Please the guys that sent me the invite are confused. The mail stated the date as Monday 14th February 2012. meanwhile, Monday's date is 13th february and Tuesday is 14th february. So right now, i don't know what the correct date is. I am not based in PH so its challenging for me to check the venues on both dates cos i have both accommodation and feeding challenges. Please can anyone advise on what the right date is?

@ OP,
Practise numerical, and verbal reasoning questions.
Re: Invited For NLNG Test, Any Tips Nairalanders? by ps3fanboy: 8:49pm On Feb 03, 2012
position applied for is contracts content assessment officer. Pls wat will the 3rd test be like and will it be immediately after the 1st test or it depends on if you pass the 1st test
Re: Invited For NLNG Test, Any Tips Nairalanders? by segunjowo(m): 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2012
ps3fanboy:

position applied for is contracts content assessment officer. Pls wat will the 3rd test be like and will it be immediately after the 1st test or it depends on if you pass the 1st test
Guy which date is your own? I was invited to write test for the same position, let's team up and pass the test pls,
Re: Invited For NLNG Test, Any Tips Nairalanders? by mexyfly: 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2012
Was invited for NLNG test on Feb 16 which is thursday in PH! Applied for Nig Content Assessment Officer. shl.com WAS REFERENCED, GUYS any clues, is there a third section specific to the job type, !

Pls help oooooo guys
Re: Invited For NLNG Test, Any Tips Nairalanders? by MurderX: 10:37pm On Feb 18, 2012
Been sent a mail for contract engineer to state location - any info on what this is for? havent got a response form them since, guess they dont intend holding tests for applicants based in the south west and this is improper.
Re: Invited For NLNG Test, Any Tips Nairalanders? by funkyfella: 6:25am On Feb 19, 2012
Murder_x, its not based on south west oh! I also received the mail for location stating. Let's all be patient. I stay Ίη PH.
Re: Invited For NLNG Test, Any Tips Nairalanders? by rocean: 1:38pm On Feb 20, 2012
NIGERIAN LATEST JOBS https://www.bombshell.info
Re: Invited For NLNG Test, Any Tips Nairalanders? by blackedwin: 9:13pm On Feb 22, 2012
Hello
Please I applied for a mechanical supervisor/Trainer position with NLNG for which I have been called to write Ability test come 5th of March.kindly send any NLNG test materials to me and also highlight how thier test looks like.

dreamguy764real@yahoo.com

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you and God bless

Edwin
Re: Invited For NLNG Test, Any Tips Nairalanders? by kingsmecca(m): 10:49am On Jan 31, 2013
Hello @all, I jst got a txt message on my fone asking me to come for my IT Aptitude Test from NLNG on Feb 7th 2013, pls cn anyone help me with an info on hw the test ll look like? Inbox me on 08035800805.
Re: Invited For NLNG Test, Any Tips Nairalanders? by flozysharp1: 11:37am On Feb 06, 2013
[quote author=FLOZY] PLS I WAS INVITED FOR A TEST ON 7TH FEB. 2013 IN NLNG COMPANY PLS HOW DO I GET D PAST QUESTIONS ITS URGENT; MY EMAIL;FLOZYSHARP1@YAHOO.COM PHONE NO;08179238240

(1) (Reply)

What Exactly Is The Salary Of A Graduate In NIA / You May Need Job, Check Out Nirsal Plc Recruitment Via Nextzon Ltd. / Halliburton's Aptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.