Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,429 members, 7,850,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Can You Arrange These In Your Own Personal Order Of Priority As A Believer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can You Arrange These In Your Own Personal Order Of Priority As A Believer (529 Views)

10 Proven Ways To Overcome Temptation As A Believer / DOWNLOAD SERMON : THE POWER OF PRIORITY - BY DR. D. K. OLUKOYA / What Is The Order Of Events In Your Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Arrange These In Your Own Personal Order Of Priority As A Believer by destinedtee(m): 9:53am On Sep 15, 2012
As Christians,how do we structure the various aspects of our xtian lives in such a way that will make us more effective.Below are some of the aspects i can think of at d moment.U can add yours too. 1.Personal Bible Study 2.Prayer Life 3.Evangelism 4.Church Attendance 5.Tithing,offering,giving to d poor. What is your own scale of preference like?
Re: Can You Arrange These In Your Own Personal Order Of Priority As A Believer by paulcr7: 1:22pm On Sep 15, 2012
Re: Can You Arrange These In Your Own Personal Order Of Priority As A Believer by CrazyMan(m): 4:46pm On Sep 15, 2012
Here's mine from my own perspective...

4. Church attendance: this would bring you close to God, it would make see the need to serve him.

1. After becoming acquainted with the sermons you've heard in church, you now begin your personal bible study.

2. In the course of your personal bible study, you would learn from the scriptures that prayer is way of communicating with God. So automatically, prayer follows.

3. Tithes and offering: also in the course of your personal bible study and prayer, you learn about giving...so I believe this should follow.

5. Now you're deeply rooted in the scriptures, you do your personal quiet time, you pray, and you pay your tithes...I believe you're fully ripe for evangelism. So this should come last.

(1) (Reply)

From Vacant Space To The Present Human Form / A Criminal Was Sanctioned Heaven By Lord Jesus. How? / What Will U Like To Ask God???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.