Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

The Heartrending Story Of Victor Moses - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Heartrending Story Of Victor Moses (18935 Views)

Story Of Victor Oladipo The Top Rated College Basketballer In US. / Must Read: Touching Story Of Victor Moses / The Painful And Joyful Journey Of Victor Moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Heartrending Story Of Victor Moses by psalmizt(m): 9:27am On Sep 18, 2012
Super1759: Nigeria is blessed

Now where are those that are ready to curse heaven and earth just to deny their Nigerian Citizenship..... angry angry angry angry It is always refreshing to see such news, it gives the country HOPE....
Re: The Heartrending Story Of Victor Moses by Okijajuju1(m): 9:30am On Sep 18, 2012
I wonder how many more Victor Moses' we have as a result of MUSLIM killings in the North?! This is a shining example of how the violence in the North can turn someones life around.. Did anybody read the part that says he only survived because he was on the streets playing football when his parents got slaughtered by dagger weilding muslims?! With people like Maclatunji stopping people from openly criticising the muslims and their violent tendencies, I wonder how this will ever stop.. How do you reckon anyone whose parents were taken away by sadistic humans in the name of religion would feel?! For someone like me, it would have been the birth of a serial killer..

I am happy that he survived and channeled his energy into football and even had enough love left in his heart to play for Nigeria despite having his Parents killed by Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: The Heartrending Story Of Victor Moses by Promiseduke(m): 1:41pm On Sep 18, 2012
grin
ebamma2: I pledge to Arsenal my clubtry,to be faithful loyal and honest,to carry trophy is not by force,to defend our profiteery,and uphold our honour and glory so says wenger
ebamma2: I pledge to Arsenal my clubtry,to be faithful loyal and honest,to carry trophy is not by force,to defend our profiteery,and uphold our honour and glory so says wenger
Re: The Heartrending Story Of Victor Moses by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 18, 2012
greaterlove: i was moved to tears reading this, not a chelsea fan but you have won a new fan and i will always cheer for you.
. . . . . . . . Thanks a Lot bro, even if u dont support our club, u can still support our player, it is allowed, that shows you are a very good man. Messi & Thiery Henry still remains 2 of my favourite players after my Blue Chelsea Family! What an inspiring story. The Devil has been put to shame in Moses Life. The Sky is Ur Starting Point Kid Bro! You've just started ur achievements in Life, Bring it on . . . . . . .
Re: The Heartrending Story Of Victor Moses by imperiouxx(m): 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2013
I feel this topic should be brought to the front page now to instigate more love for Nigeria.
Re: The Heartrending Story Of Victor Moses by Bluemetal: 7:01am On Sep 07, 2014
Brother,

Are you tired of the continuous talk on Igbo issues. If you want where we move to the next level on these issues, text or call 09033130321 for further info. cool shocked undecided[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rohr Still In Search Of Quality World Cup Goalkeeper, To Assess Ezenwa With CHAN / Guardiola To Pursue International Dream After City Contract Expires / Man Utd's loss to Leicester is the latest sign that Ole is a man without a plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.