Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,978 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Re:letters To The Webmasters - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Re:letters To The Webmasters (781 Views)

The Webmasters / ??????where Are All The Webmasters Of Nairaland?????? / Let Us Discuss Ways To Move The Webmasters Section Forward. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re:letters To The Webmasters by jossylala(m): 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2008
I just wanted to tell you webmasters to once again view mysite and comend on the difference.i have put a directory where by members of the site summit there sites and business information with nothing in return(like link exchange or cash).This is the first time such thing is happening in Nigeria.therefore i would appreciate it if you check the iste out.

www.joscityweb.com
Re: Re:letters To The Webmasters by jossylala(m): 1:23pm On Jan 13, 2008
i am still waiting
Re: Re:letters To The Webmasters by my2cents(m): 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2008
I don't know what it looked like before. However, now it looks (no offense) just like any other forum. Like blogs, I don't give feedback on forums cos for the most part, it is based on an existing template.

If you are trying to get me to join, tell me (and others) why I would leave Nairaland for your forum? Choose your next words wisely wink
Re: Re:letters To The Webmasters by jossylala(m): 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2008
i am not expecting anyone to leave nairaland.even me that created it is still in nairaland.i just want to create something new with a differant dimension and different feature.so its just for us to have a different view of things.Just like a forum with a dirrectory for its members.

(1) (Reply)

Seeking A Web Mentor / Lets Learn Something 3: Developing A 100% Dynamic Database Driven Website / Does Anyone Know If Youtube's Gig Agency Is For Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.