Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Sharp Guy No Be Thief - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Sharp Guy No Be Thief (927 Views)

Sharp Guy No Be Thief! / Very Funny….the Guy No Fall My Hand / Sharp Guy Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sharp Guy No Be Thief by andicod1st(m): 11:53pm On Sep 15, 2012
Akpors Arikpo, a malabite(male student in unical) was very hungry and had money only enough to buy a plate of food without meat(simply known as "without"wink. He entered a restaurant to buy a plate of afang soup with garri-ofcourse without meat- on entering the restaurant he discovers that girls are everywhere but Arikpo is a guy man and wouldn't want to 'fall his hands in front of girls'..now this is a very serious issue to him cause he is very hungry, then an idea immediately drops in his mind. Arikpo knows fully well that this restaurant doesn't sell the type of meat he wants to mention now but 'SHARP GUY NO BE THIEF' and so the following conversation ensues between him and the tender. . .
Arikpo: madam pls give me a plate of afang soup and garri with... emmm...by d way, wat kind of meat do u hav here?
Tender: we have d regular cow meat, nd goat meat.
Arikpo: (makes up some kind of tused face) no no no! I dnt eat such meats. Emmm...do u have toasted beef?
Tender: no pls, we don't.
Arikpo: ok, wat of chicken breastlet?
Tender: I'm sorry we don't also have this.
Arikpo: it ok.. Ummm...hw about Chicken lebafanca?
Tender: I'm afraid we don't also have that.
Arikpo: if u dnt hav those i trust u wil certainly have hot dog.
Tender: we still don't have that.
Arikpo: (tries to make up an angry face) madam u no even get any beta ting 4 dis ur place sef..abeg give me without..
Re: Sharp Guy No Be Thief by wobintin: 7:49am On Sep 16, 2012
Yeye guy
Re: Sharp Guy No Be Thief by sutoboy(m): 3:26pm On Sep 16, 2012
andicod1st: Akpors Arikpo, a malabite(male student in unical) was very hungry and had money only enough to buy a plate of food without meat(simply known as "without"wink. He entered a restaurant to buy a plate of afang soup with garri-ofcourse without meat- on entering the restaurant he discovers that girls are everywhere but Arikpo is a guy man and wouldn't want to 'fall his hands in front of girls'..now this is a very serious issue to him cause he is very hungry, then an idea immediately drops in his mind. Arikpo knows fully well that this restaurant doesn't sell the type of meat he wants to mention now but 'SHARP GUY NO BE THIEF' and so the following conversation ensues between him and the tender. . .
Arikpo: madam pls give me a plate of afang soup and garri with... emmm...by d way, wat kind of meat do u hav here?
Tender: we have d regular cow meat, nd goat meat.
Arikpo: (makes up some kind of tused face) no no no! I dnt eat such meats. Emmm...do u have toasted beef?
Tender: no pls, we don't.
Arikpo: ok, wat of chicken breastlet?
Tender: I'm sorry we don't also have this.
Arikpo: it ok.. Ummm...hw about Chicken lebafanca?
Tender: I'm afraid we don't also have that.
Arikpo: if u dnt hav those i trust u wil certainly have hot dog.
Tender: we still don't have that.
Arikpo: (tries to make up an angry face) madam u no even get any beta ting 4 dis ur place sef..abeg give me without..

try to read other thread before you post.

https://www.nairaland.com/1046137/abuse-me-na-u-sabi
Re: Sharp Guy No Be Thief by andicod1st(m): 8:23am On Sep 17, 2012
sutoboy:

try to read other thread before you post.

https://www.nairaland.com/1046137/abuse-me-na-u-sabi

(1) (Reply)

Early Retirement (projan) / To All The Jokers / What Would You Call This Kind Of Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.