Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

The Arrivals - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Arrivals (2279 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Arrivals by DevotedOne(m): 12:00am On Sep 16, 2012
In The Name of The Only GOD, Allah, The Very Merciful, The All Merciful, The Praiseworthy. As salaamu 'alaikum, The peace be on you, everyone

I've learned that these videos have received mention on these boards, a couple of years in the past, but I wanted to remind you of the importance of avoiding the slavery that is intended for all of the masses in the earth. Please make time for them.

There are several uploads of 'The Arrivals' part 2, but they are in several smaller parts. You can run them manually from the list besides the screen. What is to be learned here is the tricknology being used to mislead the unsuspecting masses. Whether you want to call them 'luciferian,' or 'illuminati' they worship the Satan as god. The first part of three parts, is concerned with the Antichrist, and goes into depth showing the many signs that are hidden from the less knowledgeable. Of course it delves into the sensual, to indicate the Satan's need, to further corrupt man's morals. I could sense the negative energy from a person - washing a vehicle - who, it seems quite obvious to me, is trying to influence the viewer. I simply moved the slider to a less provocative scene. Also, some parts of this presentation might not find approval of those too attached, to Ancient Egypt. Satan's followers will eventually issue rules of conduct, et cetera, probably to be accepted as a kind of "scripture," to attempt to fool the righteous. Be forewarned.

The written words are a bit too quick for me so I had to shut the video off for a quick second or two to take it all in. Perhaps you can avoid that.

There is one other distraction; a guy who I suppose is a comedian. He starts out well enough and then ends with what I would describe as a limited vocabulary; 'F' words and more! Again, moving the slider is the best defense.

Part 3, makes reference to Satanic secret symbolism. It's silly stuff, but they, - the devils - enact it as if a life or death matter. 9-11 is explored indepth; it just may surprize you. Islam, seemingly the only obstacle to Satan's total world control is brought into the equation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7eX_D8bOGE&feature=related The Arrivals full length series, part 1 of 3

Part 2, consists of sections 16 to 33. You can pick them manually from the list alongside the screen. In one of these episodes g_damn is being used as an expletive while issuing a warning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_314728&feature=iv&src_vid=T7eX_D8bOGE&v=X9NCkBLUFp0 The Arrivals pt.16 (The Media & Islam)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYg8SgWXhDk&feature=relmfu The Arrivals full length series, part 3 of 3

Wassalaam DevotedOne
Re: The Arrivals by tbaba1234: 12:02am On Sep 16, 2012
Salam bro,

The arrivals is rubbish,we shouldn't be watching these kinds of videos... If we fulfill our duties to Allah, we don't need these kinds of things...
Re: The Arrivals by DevotedOne(m): 12:14am On Sep 16, 2012
In The Name of The Only GOD, Allah, The Very Merciful, The All Merciful, The Praiseworthy. As salaamu 'alaikum, The peace be on you, everyone

A warning is just that; a warning! Take it or leave it alone, as is said! It reminded me of what has been forgotten. I pray that it will awaken those who have fallen asleep.

What of the Mahdi. Is that not a duty to Allaah? Should we not be alert! Is that not a duty to Allaah? An evil enemy murdered almost three thousand people in the Twin Towers, in New York City. At least three hundred Muslims worked in those towers. The evil ones feel no remorse for this crime. Is that rubbish?

Wassalaam DevotedOne
Re: The Arrivals by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 16, 2012
DevotedOne: In The Name of The Only GOD, Allah, The Very Merciful, The All Merciful, The Praiseworthy. As salaamu 'alaikum, The peace be on you, everyone

A warning is just that; a warning! Take it or leave it alone, as is said! It reminded me of what has been forgotten. I pray that it will awaken those who have fallen asleep.

What of the Mahdi. Is that not a duty to Allaah? Should we not be alert! Is that not a duty to Allaah? An evil enemy murdered almost three thousand people in the Twin Towers, in New York City. At least three hundred Muslims worked in those towers. The evil ones feel no remorse for this crime. Is that rubbish?

Wassalaam DevotedOne
dude whats the model of the accord? I'm interested.
Re: The Arrivals by tbaba1234: 2:03am On Sep 16, 2012
@DevotedOne

Salam bro,

There might be some truths in the videos but there is also a lot of falsehood.... We can't sift the good from the bad information.... Best thing is to leave it alone...

Our basic duties to Allah is faith, morality and justice... Once we establish that as individuals and communities... These conspiracies mean nothing... They plan and Allah plans... Allah is the best of planners....
Re: The Arrivals by DevotedOne(m): 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2012

dude whats the model of the accord? I'm interested. Silkmoth33

If I understand you correctly: everyone in agreement and acting at the same time. But The Prophet Muhammad [S.A.A.W.]is the true model. There were no sects in his time. Muslims were one Ummah.

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: The Arrivals by DevotedOne(m): 12:57pm On Sep 16, 2012

There might be some truths in the videos but there is also a lot of falsehood.... We can't sift the good from the bad information.... tbaba1234

What is the falsehood? The video is bringing out the tactics of the luciferians/Illuminati. I would expect it to include falsehood. Is this what you are referring to?

Our basic duties to Allah is faith, morality and justice... Once we establish that as individuals and communities... These conspiracies mean nothing... They plan and Allah plans... Allah is the best of planners.... tbaba1234

I can agree with this. But you admit that we are not yet established. There is a reason for that, and the videos bring it to light. Allaah did not plan to have people become complacent. HE, Is Unconquerable. HIS, plan is for victory! We cannot sit idle, while these evil ones who want to murder four billion people, to better control the masses, gain the advantage.

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: The Arrivals by tbaba1234: 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2012
My point is simple, Muslims are still missing fajr salat, we have muslims who do not have the basics right but are obsessed about these conspiracies. There is no justice in most of the musli world and we worry about conspiracies...

There are bigger issues for muslims to deal with than these things...

Allah does not change the condition of a people until they make the changes themselves....
Re: The Arrivals by DevotedOne(m): 2:52pm On Sep 16, 2012

My point is simple, Muslims are still missing fajr salat, we have muslims who do not have the basics right but are obsessed about these conspiracies. There is no justice in most of the musli world and we worry about conspiracies... tbaba1234

Someone is continually moving the goal post. Some of these issues you've mentioned are being caused by the very same evil entities mentioned in the videos. People may be obsessed with conspiracies because they do not understand their significance. These things must be explanied in an intelligent manner. If a certain class of society would not stop short of killing those considered to be expendable, how, does passing this information along to them become an obsession?

There are bigger issues for muslims to deal with than these things... tbaba1234

What are some of these bigger issues? Please elaborate.

Allah does not change the condition of a people until they make the changes themselves.... tbaba1234

This is the exact significance of my arguement.

Wassalaam DevotedOne
Re: The Arrivals by tbaba1234: 3:19pm On Sep 16, 2012
^ Wa aleikum Salam bro

Again, I do not agree that everything is as a result of some grand conspiracy... Allah says in the Quran (rough translation):

Even united they would never fight you, except from within fortified strongholds or behind high walls. There is much hostility between them: you think they are united but their hearts are divided because they are people devoid of reason. (Surah 59:14)

The problem is not from outside, the problem is within... Many muslim societies are some of the most corrupt, racist in the world, we are also largely ignorant of what this faith requires of us, that has nothing to do with any conspiracy...

The theories presented are not necessarily true and even if they are, it is not our priority...

What are some of these bigger issues? Please elaborate.

The bigger issues in our muslim communities is reestablishing the importance of faith and morality in our communities because it is lost in many communities... When we can look at each other as brothers and love each other for the sake of Allah..... When we can get off our butts and go deliver the message to those who are unaware of this message...

If we do our job, Allah will grant us success no matter the plans of people...

that is the bigger issue...
Re: The Arrivals by DevotedOne(m): 10:33pm On Sep 16, 2012
In The Name of The One and Only God, The Eternal, The Righteous, The Owner Of Sovereignty, The Lord Of Majesty And Bounty, The Self-Sufficient, The Supreme, The Self-Subsisting In Whom All Subsist. The Peace Be Upon You, Everyone.

Again, I do not agree that everything is as a result of some grand conspiracy... Allah says in the Quran (rough translation):

Even united they would never fight you, except from within fortified strongholds or behind high walls. There is much hostility between them: you think they are united but their hearts are divided because they are people devoid of reason. (Surah 59:14) tbaba1234

This is true. And they would not knowingly challenge Allaah's righteous servants, due to their nearness to Allaah.

The problem is not from outside, the problem is within... Many muslim societies are some of the most corrupt, racist in the world, we are also largely ignorant of what this faith requires of us, that has nothing to do with any conspiracy...

The theories presented are not necessarily true and even if they are, it is not our priority... tbaba1234

This must be a rock and a hard place. The problem is within, but it came from without (outside). This is difficult for many to understand. You speak of racist and otherwise corrupt Muslims. Would they be other than that, if they could be? I think they would be. What I am getting at is this; there are millions upon millions, of people trained in the evil arts of negativity (energy). If all of the wicked people have for years and years, practiced sending evil thoughts to a select group who were highly developed, and over a period of time this group fell to the lowest of the low, would you suspect that they had been cursed by a spell, from the wicked?

The bigger issues in our muslim communities is reestablishing the importance of faith and morality in our communities because it is lost in many communities... When we can look at each other as brothers and love each other for the sake of Allah..... When we can get off our butts and go deliver the message to those who are unaware of this message...

If we do our job, Allah will grant us success no matter the plans of people...

that is the bigger issue... tbaba1234

But you will, not to accept, that these issues are from the Satan's compatriots, who are organized against us.

Wassalaam DevotedOne
Re: The Arrivals by DevotedOne(m): 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2012
In The Name of The One and Only God, The Eternal, The Righteous, The Owner Of Sovereignty, The Lord Of Majesty And Bounty, The Self-Sufficient, The Supreme, The Self-Subsisting In Whom All Subsist. The Peace Be Upon You, Everyone.

I can understand that this thing with the Satan and his followers, make for a difficult situation as many of you had no idea of the extent of the problem. And now you are discovering that it involves, it has taken over, every kind of life style that you have ever known. You don't want to believe it to be as evil, as you are learning about. There must be some mistake. Someone had better re-evaluate the situation. But, I can assure you that there is no mistake. We've been lied to, deceived, hoodwinked by some clever devils. And, it goes on! These wicked animals even killed a President of the United States of America, for warning us about this evil... Awaken!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YafZkjiMpjU&feature=fvwrel JFK's Speech about Secret Societies [5:23]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rd8wwMFmCeE&feature=fvwrel 1961 speech Eisenhower Warns us of New World Order

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: The Arrivals by DevotedOne(m): 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2012

http://www.islam21c.com/politics/6182-what-is-happening-in-syria

Case in point: Exactly, what is happening in Syria? Is Syria on the (present/future) client list of the New World Order? It would appear so, since the NWO, intends to do away with religion. And that is especially true for Islam, which is a big obstacle to the NWO and its evil greed, for world domination. They are experts at causing the confusion that is presently tearing the country apart.

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: The Arrivals by DevotedOne(m): 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2012

I've been spending much of my time reviewing part 3 of 'The Arrivals.' I'am interested in being a perfect human/Spiritual being. I can tell you, as Allaah is my witness, the wicked devils are hard at work corrupting your (and my) chakras. They use theirs for wickedness, and want you to use yours in the same manner. It should bother you that they are robbing you of your heavenly entitlement.

What are chakras you might ask? See page 16 here: http://books.google.com/books?id=JwEWAAAAYAAJ&printsec=frontcover&dq=apocalypse+Unsealed&source=gbs_book_other_versions_r&cad=2#v=onepage&q=apocalypse%20Unsealed&f=false

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: The Arrivals by DevotedOne(m): 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2012
In The Name of The Only GOD, Allah, The Very Merciful, The All Merciful, The Praiseworthy. As salaamu 'alaikum, The peace be on you, everyone.

Does this make good sense?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5N_huInM0k&feature=player_embedded#! WWIII Is Coming Soon & Here's Why!?

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: The Arrivals by DevotedOne(m): 12:23am On Sep 23, 2012
In The Name of The Only One, The Almighty, The Eternal, The Self-Subsisting in Whom All subsist. Peace be upon you, everyone.

Obviously this message carries an advisory, and a warning, to those of us whom are aware!

http://vimeo.com/3686946 A War For Your Soul

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: The Arrivals by DevotedOne(m): 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2012
In The Name of The Only One, The Almighty, The Eternal, The Self-Subsisting in Whom All subsist. Peace be upon you, everyone.

Finally, there is a little light beginning to appear at the end of the tunnel.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article32528.htm#idc-cover An Impeachment Warning to Obama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUl_N66HRI4&feature=player_embedded#! LaRouchePAC Press Conference with Walter Jones Retired Military on HCR107 ~ (re: An Impeachment Warning to Obama) video.

And have a look at this despicable propagandistic attack, regarding The Islamic Republic Of Iran:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4IDy-0CJbE Iranium - Full Length Movie ~ Propaganda.

https://www.nairaland.com/556234/imam-khomeini-documentary-ruhullah#7207147 Imam Khomeini Documentary - 'Ruhullah'

http://www.tehrantimes.com/

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: The Arrivals by DevotedOne(m): 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2012

I don't know how many of you saw my post on the 'religion' thread about Jim Jones and Jonestown, but now their saying the people were murdered, that there was indoctrination, brainwashing, experimenting on the people, mind control, drug's, materialism, Godlessness, et cetera. I heard nothing about their finding Jones' body. I think he is still alive. But isn't this the very thing being discussed regarding the 'Arrivals' video's? The brainwashing, mind control, experimenting with different drug's, sexism? Can't this happen again, some where in the world? Think about that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p89QHbLB8g0&feature=player_embedded Brainwashing and Jonestown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA70QMY1Cxc&feature=player_embedded 800 murdered! How Stupid We Forget? Brain Washing & killings called Suicide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FCYg4v9lBE&feature=player_embedded Jonestown Death Tape (and pictorial)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=aTOuo837nX0 Rare Jonestown footage

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: The Arrivals by DevotedOne(m): 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2012

Wed, 19 September 2012
Obama Wins A Round in His Quest to Imprison Americans Without Trial

Obama Wins A Round in His Quest to Imprison Americans Without Trial
A Black Agenda Radio commentary by Glen Ford

“The lawyer for the American plaintiffs thinks Homeland Security is gearing up to make lots of arrests of U.S. citizens, in anticipation that Middle East protests will spread to American soil.”

It is not true that Barack Obama single-handedly destroyed the rule of law in the United States. The savaging of the Bill of Rights was, in effect, a tag team effort between Obama and his predecessor, George Bush, two presidents united in a single-minded quest to remove all barriers to the imprisonment, without trail or charge, of persons anywhere in the world, including U.S. citizens. George Bush did the initial groundwork, interpreting the 2001 congressional mandate to strike militarily against al-Qaida as giving the president the power to hold foreign prisoners without charge in Guantanamo, and, in theory, to treat American citizens the same way. But that was a stretch, and only a presidential opinion.

George Bush knew that it would be very difficult to get a preventive detention bill through Congress; Democrats would raise holy hell, and protesters would call for his head. But Barack Obama accomplished what Bush could not: On New Year’s Eve, Obama signed a preventive detention law as part of the National Defense Authorization Act. Under a Black Democrat, the rule of law ceased to exist within U.S. borders. Obama had already declared the rest of the planet a killing ground.

Then, back in August, a federal district judge in New York, Katherine Forrest, slapped a temporary restraining order on preventive detention, ruling on behalf of a group of activists and journalists who said the they could be thrown in prison permanently simply for speaking or writing about groups targeted by the United States. What, precisely and under the law, constituted providing “support” for al-Qaida or related groups? Obama’s Justice Department lawyers refused to say, claiming they had not thought the question through. Clearly, President Obama, like President Bush, wanted leeway to interpret the law any way he sees fit, so he can lock up whoever he wants, whenever he wants, for whatever reason, or for no stated reason at all. But Judge Forrest wasn’t having it. On September 12, she made her injunction permanent, ruling that Obama’s preventive detention law was unconstitutional.

“Under a Black Democrat, the rule of law ceased to exist within U.S. borders.”

For less than a week, the Bill of Rights returned to U.S. soil. But, this past Monday, a federal appeals court judge put the Constitution back on hold removing Judge Forrest’s injunction on preventive detention. The entire three-judge appeals court will begin hearing the case on September 28. Obama’s lawyers say the government needs to be allowed to detain certain prisoners without charge or trial in Afghanistan. But Bruce Afran, the lawyer for the American plaintiffs in the case, thinks Homeland Security is gearing up to make lots of arrests of U.S. citizens, in anticipation that Middle East protests will spread to American soil.
That’s the evil beauty of these Bush-Obama laws: they cut across international borders and render all the people’s of the world equal in one important respect: President Obama claims the right to kill each and every one of them, or lock them up forever, on his own say so. In that sense, Obama recognizes no legal difference between U.S. anti-war protestors and anonymous targets in Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen, or Somalia. All of our lives and freedom are subject to the whims of an American president.
For Black Agenda Radio, I’m Glen Ford. On the web, go to BlackAgendaReport.com.
BAR executive editor Glen Ford can be contacted at Glen.Ford@BlackAgendaReport.com.
Direct download: 20120919_gf_NDAA.mp3
Category:general -- posted at: 1:00 PM

Wed, 19 September 2012
The Mother of All Blowbacks is Coming
A Black Agenda Radio commentary by Glen Ford

“If the Arab and Muslim “street” came to power, the United States would be run out of that whole section of the planet – and Washington knows it.”

The United States and its allies have set the stage for the Mother of All Blowbacks: a long period of convulsions in the Muslim and Arab world that will ultimately lead to America’s expulsion from much of the region. The reason it is so easy to read the handwriting on the wall, is that we have been watching the scenario unfold for three decades, ever since the last years of the Jimmy Carter administration, when the United States, Saudi Arabia and Pakistan spent billions to create a worldwide Muslim jihadi army and unleashed it on the Soviets and their allies in Afghanistan, plunging that country into endless war.

When these Muslim warriors turned on the United States – or, depending on your vantage point, when the United States turned on them – we experienced the first blowback. The American public, shocked and traumatized, gave first, a Republican, and then a Democratic president all the guns and money and extra-Constitutional powers they demanded to push back against the Muslims who had not long ago been U.S. allies. The war planners in Washington figured they could live with the way events had turned out. After all, al-Qaida and its Salafist brethren were in no position to challenge U.S. dominance in the world – not anyplace that really counted – and their mere existence provided the U.S. war machine with a purpose in life, an excuse to subvert and wage low-level war against those nations that refused to tow the U.S. line.

And then came the so-called Arab Spring, and with it the terrifying prospect that Muslims in North Africa and the Middle East might take control of their own destinies – and the oil and natural gas that goes with it. Democracy means death to U.S. imperialism. Pew Research pollsters report that, on average, only 15 percent of Egyptians, Jordanians, Lebanese, Pakistanis and Turks have a favorable view of the United States. That’s down from 25 percent in 2009, when Barack Obama came into office. If the Arab and Muslim “street” came to power, the United States would be run out of that whole section of the planet – and Washington knows it.

“On average, only 15 percent of Egyptians, Jordanians, Lebanese, Pakistanis and Turks have a favorable view of the United States.”

When Tunisia and Egypt erupted, the U.S. and Europe played the only cards they had: they brought in massive air power and called out the jihadi dogs of war in an unprovoked attack on Libya. Almost simultaneously, the Euro-Americans and the royal criminals of the Persian Gulf armed and financed a jihadi assault against Syria, as Washington and Israel stepped up their low-level war against Iran.

As Temple University’s professor Tony Monteiro has pointed out, the whole rationale for the U.S. war on terror is a lie – the facts turned backwards. Washington claims it is engaged in a long, twilight war against non-state actors, terrorists, who seek to subvert and overthrow existing governments. In reality, it is the Americans who deploy non-state, jihadi actors to overthrow governments that Washington doesn’t like. However, in doing so, the West has once again empowered fundamentalist forces that will inevitably turn against Washington, the Greatest Infidel of all. Last week’s protests are only a small foretaste of what is to come: a blowback of such intensity that the foundations of Empire will crack, and crumble. For Black Agenda Radio, I’m Glen Ford. On the web, go to BlackAgendaReport.com.
BAR executive editor Glen Ford can be contacted at Glen.Ford@BlackAgendaReport.com.
Direct download: 20120919_gf_Jihadis.mp3
Category:US Empire -- posted at: 12:47 PM

Salaam/Peace DevotedOne
Re: The Arrivals by DevotedOne(m): 6:15pm On Sep 26, 2012
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The name of Allah, The Most Merciful, The Most Compassionate. As salaamu 'alaikum, The peace be upon you, everyone.

Just a word to remind everyone, that if you choose to continue loving this world, you cannot remain here no matter how hard you try. The soul's home is in the Spiritual world; and it will one day leave, perhaps without notice. Of course you are already aware of this event. Those who plan to stay, should be prepared to be chipped! You want to collect "Things," however you cannot buy or sell, unless you have the mark in your hand/person. Maybe you don't really need that latest modern gadget? It is a foregone conclusion, if you love this world you lose the next world. The evil one's regret losing Paradise, but do not regret, nor do they intend, to repent for their sins. Many misinformed people, are led astray by following Satan's doctrine. And, Satan wants to do away with all religion. Islam, is in the way, is an obstacle, to his total domination of the minds, of the masses. Note; that Satan will not permit the worship of any religion other than Satanism. He insists that Dajjal, must rule by the New World Order. His followers are infiltrating all aspects of society and religion, to lead away from the Light into the abyss of darkness. Many, are already deceived. Be forewarned.
Pray; "O Allaah! guide me among those whom Thou hast guided, and preserve me among those whom Thou hast preserved, and befriend me among those whom Thou hast befriended, and bless me in what Thou hast granted and save me from the evil of what Thou hast ordered, for Thou dost order and no order is given against Thy order: surely he is not disgraced whom Thou befriendest, blessed art Thou our Lord! and highly exalted."

Wassalaam. Laa ilaha illallaahu. DevotedOne
Re: The Arrivals by DevotedOne(m): 2:31pm On Sep 28, 2012

http://www.crescent-online.net/2012/09/iranian-president-ahmadinejads-speech-at-the-un-crescent-onlinenet-3302-articles.html Iranian President Ahmadinejad’s speech at the UN New York, Crescent-online September 26, 2012

"Long live love and spirituality; long live peace and security; long live justice and freedom." "God's Peace and blessing be upon you all." President Ahmadinejad

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: The Arrivals by DevotedOne(m): 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2012

This treatise is a must read. It connects with the post #13 above regarding the 'chakras.'

The Regenerate Man

Who is The Regenerate Man

The Regenerate Man is a composite, many in one. He absorbs into himself not the weakness, not the follies, but the strength and the virtues of other types of men. The Regenerate Man is a perfect vessel of God so far as he has gone and is advancing to become complete. The Regenerate Man is a man raised to the highest power. His sensibility will not be deadened or blunted by violation of nature's laws. His whole character will be impressible, and will respond to the most delicate touches of nature.

The Regenerate Man is a man who jealously guards his intellectual rights and powers. He calls no man master and does not content himself with a passive or hereditary faith. He is one who opens himself to light (truth) however it may come. He is able to receive new truths as an angel from heaven. While he might consult others, he uses their advice not to supersede, but to quicken and exalt his own energies since he inquires still more from the oracle within himself. The Regenerate Man is wise enough to know the right thing to do, is good enough to wish to do only the right thing and is able and strong enough to do the right thing. The Regenerate Man is a man that is not passively framed by outward circumstances and is not swept by the torrent of events. He is not the creature of accidental impulse or circumstance, but bends events to his own improvement and acts from an inward spring, from immutable principles which he has deliberately espoused.

The Regenerate Man is the one who keeps himself under strict discipline, who never once allows the lower to usurp the place of the higher in him; who makes his passions his servants and never allows them to be his master; who is led by his mind and not by his inclinations. He drills and disciplines his desires and keeps the roots of his life under ground, and never allows them to interfere with his character. He is never the slave of his inclinations, nor the sport of impulse. He is the commander of himself and heads his ship due north even in the wildest tempests of passion. He is never the slave of his strongest desire. He is self-centered, equipoise, and even master of himself. The Regenerate Man never loses the mastery of himself in any emergency, and in ruling his spirit shows himself greater than someone taking a city.

The Regenerate Man protects himself form usurpations of society, and does not cower to human opinion. The Regenerate Man is accountable to a higher tribunal than man’s and he respects a higher law than fashion. The Regenerate Man respects himself too much to be a slave or tool of the many or the few.

The Regenerate Man is one who through confidence in God and in the power of virtue has cast off all fear but that of wrong-doing. He is one who no menace or peril can enthrall, is calm in the midst of tumults and possesses himself though all else be lost. The Regenerate Man is he who has triumphed over obstacles, disadvantages and discouragements. He is the man who is immovably centered.

The Regenerate Man resists the bondage of habit and does not mechanically repeat himself and copy the past. He does not live on his old virtues and does not enslave himself to precise rules. He forgets what is behind, listens for new and higher monitions of conscience and rejoices to pour himself forth in fresh and higher exertions.

The Regenerate Man is one who is jealous of his own freedom and guards himself from being merged in others. He guards his empire over himself as nobler than the empire of the world.
The Regenerate Man is one who will not lose his individuality in a crowd. He is unequivocal and has the courage of his convictions. He is not afraid to say “NO,” though the entire world says “Yes.” He is determined that every statement he makes shall be the exact truth; that every promise he makes shall be redeemed to the letter; that every appointment shall be kept with the strictest faithfulness

The Regenerate Man is a good animal. In order to endure the strain of our concentrated civilization, the Regenerate Man must have an excess of animal spirits. He must have a robustness of health. The Regenerate Man knows that mere absence of disease is not health. His very life is a luxury; He feels a bounding pulse throughout his body; and he feels life in every limb. The Regenerate Man has the body of an athlete and the soul of a sage.

The Regenerate man is so much larger than his calling, so broad and symmetrical in his culture, that he would not talk business in society, that no one should suspect how he gets his living. The Regenerate Man considers it a low estimate of his occupation to value it merely as a means of getting a living. The Regenerate Man sees self-development, education and culture, discipline and drill, character and manhood, in his occupation.

The Regenerate Man is the man who can raise his fellow beings out of the world of corn and money, who makes them forget their bank account by interesting them in their higher selves; who can raise mere money-getters into the intellectual realm, where they will cease to measure greatness and happiness by dollars and cents; who can make men forget their stomachs and feast on being's banquet.

The Regenerate Man is one who has the nerve and the grit to work and wait, whether the world applaud or hiss. He will make stepping-stones out of his stumbling-blocks, and lift himself to success.

The Regenerate Man is Self-Active and Self Conquering. His life is ruled by Love, Wisdom, Temperance, Integrity, Knowledge, Faith, Purpose, and Courage. He is Industrious, Self-Active, Self-Conquering and possesses an Iron-Will. He believes in Economy, Health and Hard Work.

Are you a Regenerate Man?

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: The Arrivals by DevotedOne(m): 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2012

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article32610.htm What Is Happening to Muslims Will Happen to the Rest of Us

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: The Arrivals by DevotedOne(m): 9:07pm On Oct 09, 2012
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of Allah, The All Compassionate, The All Merciful. As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh; The peace be upon you, and The Mercy of Allah and HIS Blessings.

This is a story of how the Illuminati goes after the wealth of a nation, destroying its infrastructure and subjugating its people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THlaMUq6MKU&feature=related The illuminati Exposed By Muammar Gaddafi ~ Some obvious propaganda herein - foul language @ end.

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: The Arrivals by DevotedOne(m): 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2012
In The Name of The Only GOD, Allah, The Very Merciful, The All Merciful, The Praiseworthy. As salaamu 'alaykum, The peace be on you, everyone.

These two videos that follow, re: the recent Olympics of 2012, are amazing in that they are depicting evil symbolism. The Luciferians/Illuminati, have no fear of being found out. This means that they are assured that their agenda of the new world order/world government, presently reigns supreme. To my mind, it is more like a 'reign of terror.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY63wF4K2fk&feature=related The Symbolism behind the Olympic "Ritual" Ceremony - London 2012 Satanic symbolism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry6jLq6UkUk&feature=related EXPOSING the Closing Ceremony Ritual - Occult Symbolism (London 2012 Olympics) more Satanic symbolism

According to David Icke, things are beginning to turn around. Just maybe, we have begun to awaken enough people to begin to take some moral high ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=outwxGA9_3s&feature=related Elite PANICKING, David Icke FULL LENGTH Interview

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: The Arrivals by DevotedOne(m): 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2012
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim. As salaamu 'alaykum. Ya Nabi; Sallallahu 'alaihi wa salam -- May the Blessings and Peace of Allah be upon Him.

I believe, this one needs no further commentary...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=68kXz-O0wEM A message from Spain to The United States of America

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: The Arrivals by DevotedOne(m): 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2012
Bismillaah ir Rahmaan ir Rahiim In The Name of Allah, The All Compassionate, The All Merciful. As salaamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh; The peace be upon you, and The Mercy of Allah and HIS Blessings.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=wAVj_GxBR_A&NR=1 Ron Paul exposes United Nations Plan to Destroy U.S. And Take Over of The World

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM8bjgiWrQM&feature=related The Devil's Game: MI6, CIA Run The Muslim Brotherhood - Dr. Stan Monteith Reports 1/2

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: The Arrivals by DevotedOne(m): 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2012

http://www.missionislam.com/nwo/illuminati.htm Quotes from the Illuminati

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=7uMUQWuq9XI&NR=1 The Power Behind the New World Order [re:many gods]

Wassalaam. DevotedOne
Re: The Arrivals by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 14, 2012
Aluminati. . .
Re: The Arrivals by DevotedOne(m): 1:41pm On Oct 15, 2012

The Qur'an with English translation and commentary. This is an earlier translation which I still enjoy perusing for its comprehensiveness. It is also downloadable although rather large - 101.65MB.

http://www.teachislam.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2797 Tafheem-ul-Quran in English By S. Abul A'Laa Maududi

Wassalaam. DevotedOne

(1) (Reply)

Need For Prophet Muhammad / ‘iranian Film On Prophet Un-islamic’ / Man Annuls Marriage After Discovering Niqab Bride Had Beard.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.