Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Need For Prophet Muhammad - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Need For Prophet Muhammad (2280 Views)

A Chinese Emperor's Poem About Prophet Muhammad (SAW) / Need For Prophet Muhammad / Some Of The Miracles Of The Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need For Prophet Muhammad by nextpart(m): 11:25am On Sep 23, 2012
Sura 19:19:

''He said: I am only a messanger of thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a faultless son''.

The above was a message from the angel to virgin Mary. The faultless son is Jesus.

If Jesus was faultless, his message was faultless. Since his message was faultless, there was no need for another message or messanger to change it. You don't correct what is correct.

A confusion was created by sending Prophet Muhammad to change a faultless, perfect message from a faultless man.

Who could be behind this confusion? God or Satan? I am sure it could not be God because His is not an author of confusion.
Re: Need For Prophet Muhammad by Callotti: 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2012
I am sure it could not be God because His is not an author of confusion.

Then you should know ALL answers to ALL questions.
Where is your faith? wink
Re: Need For Prophet Muhammad by hadbak: 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2012
Indeed jesus(pbuh) is a faultless son of mary n his massages were faultless just as oda messagers(noah,moses etc)before him.. As time elapses, his massages was misinterpreted tru INOVATIONs n people went astray from d truth with d help of satan. Tis is d PRIME reason y God sent prophet mohammad(pbuh) 2 corect tis misunderstandings. Its not about d faultless massage or faultless messanger buh about how d people went astray dat warranted prohet mohammad's(pbuh) coming. No confusn
Re: Need For Prophet Muhammad by vedaxcool(m): 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2012
^

Thank you O jare, they only know how to read the parts of the Qur'an they are told to. That is why when they will know of the part that Allah says the christians change the gospel.
Re: Need For Prophet Muhammad by PastorKun(m): 2:32pm On Sep 23, 2012
vedaxcool: ^

Thank you O jare, they only know how to read the parts of the Qur'an they are told to. That is why when they will know of the part that Allah says the christians change the gospel.

Granted there are a number of similar teachings btw the bible and the quoran and even mohamed acknowledge that Jesus is from God. My biggest problem is the way Mohamed went about his ministry. According to Islamic records, he was involved in several battles and acts of violence. Couldn't he have gone about his ministry in a more peaceful as he also taught his followers to live in peace with each other. A case of practising what you preach.

PS: no insult meant just asking these questions to seek knowledge.
Re: Need For Prophet Muhammad by nakash: 3:10pm On Sep 23, 2012
Indeed he led several battles. He took slaves and slept with some slave whose husband he tortured and killed the same day. He married a 6 year girl and sexed her when she was nine while in his fifties. A truly faultless evil character who has brought more human death in history than any other human being ever.
Pastor Kun:

Granted there are a number of similar teachings btw the bible and the quoran and even mohamed acknowledge that Jesus is from God. My biggest problem is the way Mohamed went about his ministry. According to Islamic records, he was involved in several battles and acts of violence. Couldn't he have gone about his ministry in a more peaceful as he also taught his followers to live in peace with each other. A case of practising what you preach.

infact more muslims than the kufr have died as a result of violent terror attacks. Look at Iraq, the Shia and Sunnis kill each other daily. Pakistan The Sunnis murder Shia on a daily basis. Syria the sunnis are waging war on the non sunni and murdering them every hour Not even days.
Re: Need For Prophet Muhammad by vedaxcool(m): 3:22pm On Sep 23, 2012
Pastor Kun:

Muhamad pbuh went about preaching God's word without threatening anybody, but he met persecution and threat to his life, first followers were murdered, the first marty a woman, was murdered after witnessing her children being killed one after the other, all this becoz she believed in one God. It did not stop there, they persecuted the muslims who were compelled not to recite out loud during afternoon prayers, this was to avoid confrontation with the non muslims yet that wasn't enough, they went as far as placing embargo on the prophet and his family, this led to the death of his wife and uncle and even loose some of his kids in the process yet he neither called for war nor battled with them. It did not stop there he got stoned when he went preaching in Taif, still he did not revenge nor call for war, some early followers ran all the way to Abassynia (modern Ethiopia) yet the non muslims chased them all the way to Ethiopia and fortunately found no favor from the Negus . . . Finally when the oppression became too much he ordered his followers to migrate to Medina NOTE not fight back but migrate (leaving behind their properties etc) then Meccans ploted to murder the Prophet pbuh and he was able to escape, yet they chase him across the desert just to murder him and destroy the light of God . . . God miraculously saved him in the cave and made the cave look uninhabited by any that was how Muhammad pbuh survived the assault of the Meccans who could n't listening to about the ONE true God.

Yet that wasn't enough they decided to mobiloze their forces thrice to invade Medina and destroy Islam . . .

I think when you non muslims make your allegations you do so out of ignorance of information you could simply avail yourself . . .

The prophet Muhammad pbuh defended himself against the forces of evil, and that is what common sense requires of anyone, if you can defend yourself from being murdered then do so.
Re: Need For Prophet Muhammad by nakash: 3:28pm On Sep 23, 2012
So why are more muslims dying than the kufr since 9/11 ? That is if your prophet (lower case) preached peace which you and we all know by now that he excelled in violence against those who rejected him?
vedaxcool:

Muhamad pbuh went about preaching God's word without threatening anybody, but he met persecution and threat to his life, first followers were murdered, the first marty a woman, was murdered after witnessing her children being killed one after the other, all this becoz she believed in one God. It did not stop there, they persecuted the muslims who were compelled not to recite out loud during afternoon prayers, this was to avoid confrontation with the non muslims yet that wasn't enough, they went as far as placing embargo on the prophet and his family, this led to the death of his wife and uncle and even loose some of his kids in the process yet he neither called for war nor battled with them. It did not stop there he got stoned when he went preaching in Taif, still he did not revenge nor call for war, some early followers ran all the way to Abassynia (modern Ethiopia) yet the non muslims chased them all the way to Ethiopia and fortunately found no favor from the Negus . . . Finally when the oppression became too much he ordered his followers to migrate to Medina NOTE not fight back but migrate (leaving behind their properties etc) then Meccans ploted to murder the Prophet pbuh and he was able to escape, yet they chase him across the desert just to murder him and destroy the light of God . . . God miraculously saved him in the cave and made the cave look uninhabited by any that was how Muhammad pbuh survived the assault of the Meccans who could n't listening to about the ONE true God.

Yet that wasn't enough they decided to mobiloze their forces thrice to invade Medina and destroy Islam . . .

I think when you non muslims make your allegations you do so out of ignorance of information you could simply avail yourself . . .

The prophet Muhammad pbuh defended himself against the forces of evil, and that is what common sense requires of anyone, if you can defend yourself from being murdered then do so.
@vedax Can you quote any saheeh islamic source to prove your claims that ? Or is this a story made up on the fly by muslims to justify why Muhammad advocated for murder. I once saw a hadith that Muhammad danced on some dead victims body after someone murdered the poor soul for not believing that he was a prophet. Ill copy paste it here once I get it. Faultless man indeed. Is it true that there was a Jew who lifted a muslim womans veil, causing the muslims to kill the Jew? From Islamic sources of course.
Re: Need For Prophet Muhammad by nextpart(m): 5:19pm On Sep 23, 2012
hadbak: Indeed jesus(pbuh) is a faultless son of mary n his massages were faultless just as oda messagers(noah,moses etc)before him.. As time elapses, his massages was misinterpreted tru INOVATIONs n people went astray from d truth with d help of satan. Tis is d PRIME reason y God sent prophet mohammad(pbuh) 2 corect tis misunderstandings. Its not about d faultless massage or faultless messanger buh about how d people went astray dat warranted prohet mohammad's(pbuh) coming. No confusn

You said as time elapses his message was misinterpreted thru INNOVATION and people went astray...!.......

Your view is not right becos the Quran came thru Muhammed and the Quran confirms that the Bible is authentic and those who follow it shall not fear nor grieve. This means that as at the time of Muhammed the Bible was faultless and there was no need for Islam.

Sura 5:69:

''Lo! those who believe and those who are Jews and Sabaeans and Christians - whosoever believeth in Allah and the Last Day and doth right, there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve.

Since the message of Jesus for people before and in Muhammed's time was good enough for salvation to mankind, I hereby submit there was no need for Islam.

Islam is an introduction of the Devil to cause confusion and violence in the world. Practically speaking, is Islam not causing violence? This is the Devil's achievement.

Thank God for He is still in the business of saving muslims from the claw of Satan, an expert deceiver.
Re: Need For Prophet Muhammad by nakash: 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2012
I think I am one of the few posters here whom Muslims dare not challenge because they come out lying. I am banned from the Islam section too thats why I rant and rave here. I sincerely want my muslim brothers to stop relying on their Imams and question their interpretations. For instance one Muslim Shia cleric decreed that non Shia are homos from birth. I can support this. ISLAM is killing itself rapidly and their apologists here have no answer apart from posting lengthy apologetic quotes.
nextpart:

You said as time elapses his message was misinterpreted thru INNOVATION and people went astray...!.......

Your view is not right becos the Quran came thru Muhammed and the Quran confirms that the Bible is authentic and those who follow it shall not fear nor grieve. This means that as at the time of Muhammed the Bible was faultless and there was no need for Islam.

''Lo! those who believe and those who are Jews and Sabaeans and Christians - whosoever believeth in Allah and the Last Day and doth right, there shall no fear come upon them neither shall they grieve.

Since the message of Jesus for people before and in Muhammed's time was good enough for salvation to mankind, I hereby submit there was no need for Islam.

Islam is an introduction of the Devil to cause confusion and violence in the world. Practically speaking, is Islam not causing violence? This is the Devil's achievement.

Thank God for He is still in the business of saving muslims from the claw of Satan, an expert deceiver.

Re: Need For Prophet Muhammad by Sweetnecta: 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2012
@Nextpart:
by nextpart(m): 11:25am
Sura 19:19:

''He said: I am only a messanger of thy Lord, that I may bestow on thee a faultless son''.

The above was a message from the angel to virgin Mary. The faultless son is Jesus.
pure or faultless son does not mean that the keeper of his revelations after him are not corrupt and made a good message to a bag of truth laced up with faulty ideas. we see paul or somebody else becoming a disciple, while we see from the original disciples, we have a person worthy of treacherous action betraying his master. did i mention the rock who ran away or no one was a believer enough to stand supporting the master during the hanging? these are the type of keepers of the message. one will concede that such a group is the opposite the master who led it: he was pure, with pure message. they were people of ill fitted knowledge and unsteady faith in him that they sealed his fate to hanging and corrupted his message by being led by a latter day paul who was a killer from before.

If Jesus was faultless, his message was faultless. Since his message was faultless, there was no need for another message or messanger to change it. You don't correct what is correct.
was the message of Moses faultless, the man that was reported by the Bibles that he saw God face to Face? yet after him, we have the psalm of David, the man who killed goliath, psalm is what the christians read to ward off evil. even after this powerful psalm, according to the christians, the gospel of Jesus who was fatherless was sent. i will like a direct answer why the message of Moses was not the last? was it not pure and what were the impurity in it, considering that the jews swear by it, even today while they reject they message of Jesus? why do you think that the jews reject the message of Jesus? After all the jews were his people and he was sent to them and no other people? if the jews deem the message of Moses as the pure message, why do think that they are wrong in this opinion of theirs?

I submit to you that the message of Jesus was pure just the message of Moses was when each was here to guard his message and when Jesus arrived he was preaching the return to the pure message of Moses because the message of Moses was already corrupted. the condition of corruption entered the message of Jesus prior to Muhammad [sa] getting here and preached people coming to it because it is all in the Quran.

A confusion was created by sending Prophet Muhammad to change a faultless, perfect message from a faultless man.
would you say that a confusion was created by sending prophet Jesus to change the faultless message of God given to Moses?

Who could be behind this confusion? God or Satan? I am sure it could not be God because His is not an author of confusion.
Who is behind the changing [confusion] of the message of Moses? This will be your first huddle. Then it will lead you to what happened to the message of Jesus so that the message of Muhammad took over as {Final and faultless message] preserved message of God for all mankind.
Re: Need For Prophet Muhammad by nakash: 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2012
@sweetnecta You now killed and buried Islam completely. Muslims have been quoting 14:26 to argue that the comforter is muhammad. You have quoted " but the comforter who is the HOLY SPIRIT. And hence not your prophet!! All apologists use this verse but omit and change the part about the holy spirit. Infact yester Lagosshia even used the word Advocate instead of helper and argued out about comforter nonsense, a small argument rose over that. Thanks for proving islam wrong. THANKS.
Sweetnecta: @Nextpart: As to "faultless son", it has nothing to do with his delivery of message or how those who receive it will keep it after him. It is not clearly saying either, though you may wanna read your own meaning to it. You will have to read other verses below it to know what was said about the son just announced. Verses 20 and 21 will let you know that he will be a fatherless child, hence a miracle because at that time you would not have fatherless babies like right now when people go to sper.m banks to borrow enough for usage. You will also see that he was a command from God, a decree, like all of us, a sign to his people who always think they know everything, even the Thought of God. You see that they failed about creation of baby without father, as they asked Mary, even that baby can be made to talk from childhood. He was also a mercy for his people as he stated in the Bibles that he is sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Lost sheep needs someone with mercy to find his way to guidance otherwise satan will devour him as wolf will devour a real cattle.

To claim faultless of message on Jesus is correct since each messenger [as] delivered his message from faultlessly. Jesus is not the only one who delivered his message faultlessly. We see Moses boldly confronting Pharaoh in his court even so much so that when he showed the snake sign from his staff the first time, Pharaoh was as a human being was scared and about to take to his heels. Not every messenger [as] dealing with his own people so that he can be mild or meek like Jesus was. I will get to why faultless delivery of message is not in itself sufficient for a future faultless message to come after it. After all Moses delivered his message faultlessly so much so that evil tyrannical pharaoh perished for not being a follower of Moses and this message. So were the idol worshipers of yahweh idol in form of golden calf.

Jesus as I have said above said that he was sent only to the house of the Israel, indeed the lost among the sheep. Anything outside this scope is a lie on Jesus. I will not lie on him. I hope you will not.

The statement that no one to correct anyone who says he follows Jesus and his message is false by this very verse from Jesus himself We can plainly understand that someone else who is to come after Jesus will give full and complete truth, something that Jesus didn't do before he left and that the same someone else will remind the disciples because the had forgotten so quickly or correct people who have erred by reminding them of the truth when error has become fashionable.

Jesus [as] was exactly this to the jews after Moses [as] left what Muhammad [sa] is to the world after Jesus left. Each prophet [as] from God is corrector of human community when he arrives.
Re: Need For Prophet Muhammad by ParisLove1: 8:54pm On Sep 23, 2012
Simple question that deserves a simple answer.
The verse made it clear Jesus was faultless therefore his message would be faultless. Why send a man with many faults(Muhammad was a chronic sinner) correct a faultless message??

"It is equal to them, whether you
warn them or not, they will not
believe. Allah has put the seal upon
their hearts." (2:6-7)

The above verse renders futile the whole
idea of prophethood(@ least Muhammad's). If Allah has put the
seal upon the people’s hearts and
warning or not warning them makes no
difference, then what is the point of
sending messengers? It simply does not
make sense that a wise God seal the
hearts of the people and send
messengers to guide them knowing that
they will not be guided thanks to his
little operation on their hearts.
tongue

It just doesn't add up. angry
Re: Need For Prophet Muhammad by nextpart(m): 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2012
Sweetnecta: @Nextpart: As to "faultless son", it has nothing to do with his delivery of message or how those who receive it will keep it after him. It is not clearly saying either, though you may wanna read your own meaning to it. You will have to read other verses below it to know what was said about the son just announced. Verses 20 and 21 will let you know that he will be a fatherless child, hence a miracle because at that time you would not have fatherless babies like right now when people go to sper.m banks to borrow enough for usage. You will also see that he was a command from God, a decree, like all of us, a sign to his people who always think they know everything, even the Thought of God. You see that they failed about creation of baby without father, as they asked Mary, even that baby can be made to talk from childhood. He was also a mercy for his people as he stated in the Bibles that he is sent to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Lost sheep needs someone with mercy to find his way to guidance otherwise satan will devour him as wolf will devour a real cattle.

To claim faultless of message on Jesus is correct since each messenger [as] delivered his message from faultlessly. Jesus is not the only one who delivered his message faultlessly. We see Moses boldly confronting Pharaoh in his court even so much so that when he showed the snake sign from his staff the first time, Pharaoh was as a human being was scared and about to take to his heels. Not every messenger [as] dealing with his own people so that he can be mild or meek like Jesus was. I will get to why faultless delivery of message is not in itself sufficient for a future faultless message to come after it. After all Moses delivered his message faultlessly so much so that evil tyrannical pharaoh perished for not being a follower of Moses and this message. So were the idol worshipers of yahweh idol in form of golden calf.

Jesus as I have said above said that he was sent only to the house of the Israel, indeed the lost among the sheep. Anything outside this scope is a lie on Jesus. I will not lie on him. I hope you will not.

The statement that no one to correct anyone who says he follows Jesus and his message is false by this very verse from Jesus himself We can plainly understand that someone else who is to come after Jesus will give full and complete truth, something that Jesus didn't do before he left and that the same someone else will remind the disciples because the had forgotten so quickly or correct people who have erred by reminding them of the truth when error has become fashionable.

Jesus [as] was exactly this to the jews after Moses [as] left what Muhammad [sa] is to the world after Jesus left. Each prophet [as] from God is corrector of human community when he arrives.

It is untrue that other prophets b4 Jesus were faultless. Moses killed an Egyptian, Elijah called down fire to kill, Elisha called out bears that killed children etc, etc. Because of the imperfections of all the prophets, Jesus had to come with his faultless message.

Muhammed that was born with flesh and blood, who committed various atrocities, sinful like any other sinners was not in a position to change the message of a faultless Jesus whom the Quran called '' the Word and Spirit of God.
Re: Need For Prophet Muhammad by hadbak: 9:51pm On Sep 23, 2012
nextpart:

u sounded provoked bcus dey banned u, dts y ur ranting, I see. Ur quoting d Quran(whc came after d bible) dt confirms d authenticity of d bible n yet u said dey was no nid for islam? If u dnt hav a prejudizd mind dnt u think d Quran came 2 tell u dat ur bible was from God until u xtians went astray, manipulated it 2 suits ur selves? Let me break it down... Whn jesus(pbuh) was alife he NEVA claimd God in three persons,son of God, celebratd his birthdays on every Dec 25th,crucification,asked his followers 2 worship him, calls himslf GOd or mary as mother of god(waliyaazubillah) amonge odas. All Tis are aditions n subtractions made by u xtians which NULIFIED its authenticity hence d NOBLE quran came 2 guide mankind unto d staraight path. D bible has a lot of errors n contracdictions which made it clear it has been tampard by man. Xtians scholars has confirmed d fact that d bible its not reliable. No b me talk am, na ur xtian brodas confirm am demslfs.. Go hug transformar!!!
Re: Need For Prophet Muhammad by hadbak: 10:38pm On Sep 23, 2012
If ur SMART enuf 2 BELIEVE d Quran authentifying d bible(i.e d unadulterated) as faultless, don't u think ur DULL enuf not 2 think d GLORIOUS Quran is TRUE? The one n similar massage all prophets of all tym preaches is worship d ONLY one n true GOD Who begeth not nor He is begotten n deys none lyk Him. n d particular prophet at d tym is d messanger. u xtians neva agreed God is one(trinity), He neva had a Son n mother.infact u cal jesus god among odas..well dts u peoples DESTINY!!!

1 Like

Re: Need For Prophet Muhammad by nextpart(m): 11:31pm On Sep 23, 2012
hadbak: u sounded provoked bcus dey banned u, dts y ur ranting, I see. Ur quoting d Quran(whc came after d bible) dt confirms d authenticity of d bible n yet u said dey was no nid for islam? If u dnt hav a prejudizd mind dnt u think d Quran came 2 tell u dat ur bible was from God until u xtians went astray, manipulated it 2 suits ur selves? Let me break it down... Whn jesus(pbuh) was alife he NEVA claimd God in three persons,son of God, celebratd his birthdays on every Dec 25th,crucification,asked his followers 2 worship him, calls himslf GOd or mary as mother of god(waliyaazubillah) amonge odas. All Tis are aditions n subtractions made by u xtians which NULIFIED its authenticity hence d NOBLE quran came 2 guide mankind unto d staraight path. D bible has a lot of errors n contracdictions which made it clear it has been tampard bman. Xtians scholars has confirmed d fact that d bible its not reliable. No b me talk am, na ur xtian brodas confirm am demslfs.. Go hug transformar!!!

NO PROVOCATION AT ALL

I am not provoked for being banned from muslim section. I know the Devil will not be happy with his secrets being exposed.

Unfortunately, what should have been an eye-opener for you is seen as criticising ur religion. O ma se o. (it is a pity). What do I gain from criticism? To get an award? It is my prayer that God in His mercy will open ur spiritual eyes.

I will not wish you death as you say I should go and die on transformer. I do not have the spirit of Islam, I have the Spirit of Christ.

As for the authenticity of the Bible, have you not read:

Sura 2:62 that says Christians shall have reward with their Lord? If the Bible is not authentic why did the Quran say Christians will have reward?

I know there are other verses of the Quran that state otherwise and that is one of the confusions brought by Islam because you cannot be saying ''yes and no'' at the same time. There are so many ''yes and no'' in the Quran which I will post later, not for criticism but to expose the truth. No matter how clever the Devil is, he is not ominiscience, he is bound to make mistakes.

I will also expose in my post later why the muslims think the Bible has been tampered with.
Re: Need For Prophet Muhammad by nextpart(m): 1:18am On Sep 24, 2012
hadbak: If ur SMART enuf 2 BELIEVE d Quran authentifying d bible(i.e d unadulterated) as faultless, don't u think ur DULL enuf not 2 think d GLORIOUS Quran is TRUE? The one n similar massage all prophets of all tym preaches is worship d ONLY one n true GOD Who begeth not nor He is begotten n deys none lyk Him. n d particular prophet at d tym is d messanger. u xtians neva agreed God is one(trinity), He neva had a Son n mother.infact u cal jesus god among odas..well dts u peoples DESTINY!!!

I am quoting the Quran because that is what you muslims believe in. If the Quran that has a satanic source could still testify of Jesus as faultless, it means Jesus is so glaringly perfect that even Satan cannot dispute it.

The way you muslims talk and act shows the type of spirit that lives inside you - satanic spirit. We are talking about issue and you are abusing my person using the word ''dull''. Do you want to start war here? It is not your fault, it is satanic spirit behind islam.
Re: Need For Prophet Muhammad by Sweetnecta: 4:41am On Sep 24, 2012
@Nakash:
by nakash: 8:34pm On Sep 23
@sweetnecta You now killed and buried Islam completely. Muslims have been quoting 14:26 to argue that the comforter is muhammad. You have quoted " but the comforter who is the HOLY SPIRIT. And hence not your prophet!! All apologists use this verse but omit and change the part about the holy spirit. Infact yester Lagosshia even used the word Advocate instead of helper and argued out about comforter nonsense, a small argument rose over that. Thanks for proving islam wrong. THANKS.
You do forget that prophets, false prophets and true prophet are called "Spirits" by your Bibles. The bible logic therefore makes Holy Spirit which is the comforter, a spirit from God as the advocate from God, is not God but a holy prophet. Muhammad [sa] from the lips of each muslim, is the Holy Prophet [sa]. Your Bibles say "advocate, helper, comforter for my Holy Prophet, except his name [sa].

@Paris_Love:
by Paris_Love: 8:54pm On Sep 23
Simple question that deserves a simple answer.
The verse made it clear Jesus was faultless therefore his message would be faultless. Why send a man with many faults(Muhammad was a chronic sinner) correct a faultless message?? huh

"It is equal to them, whether you warn them or not, they will not believe. Allah has put the seal upon their hearts." (2:6-7]
Is this verse from the Quran in bold not talking about the disbelievers, the non muslims? Who has Allah put the seal upon their hearts so that they are not believers in Allah, but the non muslims? Paris_Love are you a muslim, so that this verse is not addressing, you talking about your heart as sealed?

The above verse renders futile the whole idea of prophethood(@ least Muhammad's). If Allah has put the seal upon the people’s hearts and warning or not warning them makes no difference, then what is the point of sending messengers? It simply does not make sense that a wise God seal the hearts of the people and send messengers to guide them knowing that they will not be guided thanks to his little operation on their hearts. tongue
The Quran of Allah praises Muhammad [sa] who is the Messenger of Allah, the companions [ra] of Muhammad and chose Islam as the religion from Allah. How is it that you can not see this and thinks that Quran is praising the christians, not the jews or other and not even the muslims? Where is logic in your statement? Does the Gospel blame the christians while praising the jews, hindus, etc and the muslims? if this is so, why are you a christian? I am a muslim for many reason including the fact that Quran praises Islam, Muhammad [as] and Muslims following Muhammad [sa] in worshiping God Almighty Allah.

It just doesn't add up. angry
I am angry at your proposal.
Re: Need For Prophet Muhammad by Sweetnecta: 5:01am On Sep 24, 2012
@Nextpan:
by nextpart(m): 9:14pm On Sep 23
It is untrue that other prophets b4 Jesus were faultless. Moses killed an Egyptian, Elijah called down fire to kill, Elisha called out bears that killed children etc, etc. Because of the imperfections of all the prophets, Jesus had to come with his faultless message.
Give me the fault of John and his father Zacharias? Remember that Jesus called John the greatest prophet from the Israelite? Were there no people righteous before God? Can those people be not faultless, when they were righteous before God? How do you then make the claim faultless on anyone if you exclude those who God deem righteous? And somebody said Jesus killed his playmate as a child. Just saying. But it is true that he was rude to his mother and that is a big fault. You act and talk faultless and it is not good enough to just make the claim when people can see fault in you. Check your Bibles for details.

Muhammed that was born with flesh and blood,
Jesus was human and thats flesh and blood, son of man carries those.

who committed various atrocities,
what atrocities did John or his father committed?

sinful like any other sinners was not in a position to change the message of a faultless Jesus whom the Quran called '' the Word and Spirit of God.
What sins did John or his father committed? And as per Muhammad [sa] whosoever God commanded, if that person does not act on the command it is sinful. Was Moses sinful and committed atrocity when he drowned the Egyptians or when he let his people who made a god in golden calf died in the wilderness? Was it not God that commanded his actions? Same here with Muhammad [sa]. It is the Quran that say Jesus was faultless. Quran did not say those who will claim his message as their guidance will not be faultless or not corrupt the message and you can see that you do not have a single Bible good enough for all christians, definitely a sign of corruption of the books. Or all of the Bibles are pure or which one is pure and all christians can agree on it? I do not see a single textbook with so many versions used for students of a particular semester course work. Impossible.

1 Like

Re: Need For Prophet Muhammad by ParisLove1: 5:17am On Sep 24, 2012
Sweetnecta:
@Paris_Love: Is this verse from the Quran in bold not talking about the disbelievers, the non muslims? Who has Allah put the seal upon their hearts so that they are not believers in Allah, but the non muslims? Paris_Love are you a muslim, so that this verse is not addressing, you talking about your heart as sealed?
The bold part is my argument. Quran claimed Muhammad was sent to the whole mankind. But Allah has seal the heart of not only me but the whole of unbelievers and If Allah has put the
seal upon the people’s hearts and
warning or not warning them makes no
difference, then what is the point of
sending Muhammad? Just a futile errand i must say
The Quran of Allah praises Muhammad [sa] who is the Messenger of Allah, the companions [ra] of Muhammad and chose Islam as the religion from Allah. How is it that you can not see this and thinks that Quran is praising the christians, not the jews or other and not even the muslims? Where is logic in your statement? Does the Gospel blame the christians while praising the jews, hindus, etc and the muslims? if this is so, why are you a christian? I am a muslim for many reason including the fact that Quran praises Islam, Muhammad [as] and Muslims following Muhammad [sa] in worshiping God Almighty Allah.
What has Allah praising Muhammad and Christians(also curses them) got to do with the fact that he seal our heart and warning or not warning us makes no difference? I've got a good case on Allah on judgment day. There's no way he'll send me to hell given what's written in that verse. He sealed my, it ain't my faultwink

am angry at your proposal.
I just lawyered my way into heaven. Be happy for me. cheesy
Re: Need For Prophet Muhammad by nakash: 9:41am On Sep 24, 2012
John 14:26

Worldwide English (New Testament) (WE)

26 But the Holy Spirit is the one who will help you. My Father will send him in my name. He will teach you everything that I have said to you. His Helper will remind you of all that I said.

New American Standard Bible (NASB)

26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.

Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA)

26 But the Paraclete, the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring all things to your mind, whatsoever I shall have said to you

@sweetnecta : I think my english is quite good. Holy spirit=Holy ghost ≠ Holy Prophet.

Sweetnecta: @Nakash: You do forget that prophets, false prophets and true prophet are called "Spirits" by your Bibles. The bible logic therefore makes Holy Spirit which is the comforter, a spirit from God as the advocate from God, is not God but a holy prophet. Muhammad [sa] from the lips of each muslim, is the Holy Prophet [sa]. Your Bibles say "advocate, helper, comforter for my Holy Prophet, except his name [sa].

@Paris_Love: Is this verse from the Quran in bold not talking about the disbelievers, the non muslims? Who has Allah put the seal upon their hearts so that they are not believers in Allah, but the non muslims? Paris_Love are you a muslim, so that this verse is not addressing, you talking about your heart as sealed?

I am angry at your proposal.
Re: Need For Prophet Muhammad by hadbak: 11:59am On Sep 24, 2012
I don't want 2 believe tis guy isn't smart. Ok let's asume d bible is faultless.. How often do u(xtians) even practise what d bible preaches.. Same bible said u shld not b drunk wit wine, 99.9% of xtians drinks, own bear parlours infact, pastor chris oyakhilome says its nt prohibitd. Same bible say jesus(pbuh) fall 2 his knees n prayed, how many xtians fall 2 dia knees for prayers(makosa wil neva let dem) jesus was cicumsized on d 8th day(gospel of luke)most of d xtians aint circumsized. Same bible says u shld not eat pork,99.9% of xtians luv pork. Jesus said in gospel of mathew dt he hasn't come 2 destroy d laws of d oda prophets(talkn abt d old testament) most xtians don't believe d old testament, dey dnt even want 2 talk abt it. jesus neva faked miracles buh most pastors do n many odas. I hav a xtian frend who has paralyses on one side of ha body n bcus she watches emanuel TV dey decided 2 take ha dia, all d tym spent she neva saw d pastor, acordin 2 ha dey treated dem like trash n she was helples n came back home insted. haven sin for haslf d truth she deleted d channel (sad)......, abt john 16 v 12-14(talkn abt d coming of mohammad) it is ma understanding dat holy spirit was dia b4 jesus(sa) came, he was dia when jesus(sa) was born, he was dia whn jesus(sa) was baptized acording 2 john 16 v 7. I quote, it is d spirit for u dat go away for if I go not away d comforter shall nt come, for if I go away shall I send him..tis dosnt refer 2 d holy spirit buh mohammad (sa). S of solomon 5v16 even mentioned d name of mohammad,wallahu aalam!
Re: Need For Prophet Muhammad by ghazzal: 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2012
nextpart:

NO PROVOCATION AT ALL

I am not provoked for being banned from muslim section. I know the Devil will not be happy with his secrets being exposed.

Unfortunately, what should have been an eye-opener for you is seen as criticising ur religion. O ma se o. (it is a pity). What do I gain from criticism? To get an award? It is my prayer that God in His mercy will open ur spiritual eyes.

I will not wish you death as you say I should go and die on transformer. I do not have the spirit of Islam, I have the Spirit of Christ.

As for the authenticity of the Bible, have you not read:

Sura 2:62 that says Christians shall have reward with their Lord? If the Bible is not authentic why did the Quran say Christians will have reward?

I know there are other verses of the Quran that state otherwise and that is one of the confusions brought by Islam because you cannot be saying ''yes and no'' at the same time. There are so many ''yes and no'' in the Quran which I will post later, not for criticism but to expose the truth. No matter how clever the Devil is, he is not ominiscience, he is bound to make mistakes.

I will also expose in my post later why the muslims think the Bible has been tampered with.

@nextpart. Sounds like you now believe in the Quran......thats Great
Re: Need For Prophet Muhammad by hadbak: 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2012
nextpart:

I am quoting the Quran because that is what you muslims believe in. If the Quran that has a satanic source could still testify of Jesus as faultless, it means Jesus is so glaringly perfect that even Satan cannot dispute it.

The way you muslims talk and act shows the type of spirit that lives inside you - satanic spirit. We are talking about issue and you are abusing my person using the word ''dull''. Do you want to start war here? It is not your fault, it is satanic spirit behind islam.
if u don't believe d Quran I dnt see y u shld rely on it n quote it 2 back ur frustrations..u see d problems wit xtians? U all r good actors n actres in hypocracy. U 4got so soon how u were loose wit ur tongue. U all r full of lies n deceit. I said 'if' conditinal statemnt I didn't insult u. Na night skol u do?
Re: Need For Prophet Muhammad by ghazzal: 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2012
“I tell you the truth: it is beneficial for you that I go away, for if I do not go away, the Redeemer of the accursed will not come to you, but if I depart I shall send HIM to you. And when HE comes, HE will correct the world concerning sin and concerning righteousness and concerning judgment. Concerning sin, because they do not trust me, Concerning righteousness, because I will go to my Father's presence and you will not see me again (NO ENOUGH TIME), Concerning judgment, because The Prince of this world is judged (UNJUSTLY (NOW SHARIA)). I have much to say to you, but you are not able to grasp it now, But when HE,---------------, is come, HE will guide you into all truth (AUTHENTIC HADITH): for HE shall not speak of HIMSELF; but whatsoever HE shall hear, that shall HE speak(QURAN): and HE will show you things to come(SCIENCE).
And HE shall glorify me, because HE will tell you what I say. Everything the Father says is also what I say. That is why I said, 'He will take what I say and tell it to you (AS IN QURAN-POSSIBLE REASON FOR HIS MENTION IN THE QURAN)

PLS FILL THE GAP ABOVE: USE OF "HE" REPEATEDLY REFERS TO WHAT AND IS IT JUST A COINCIDENT: SPIRIT, MAN, WOMAN.

IN ENGLISG, "IT" IS WHAT IS USED FOR A SPIRIT I BELIEVE?.......... WHAT ELSE DO MAN WANT. ID RATHER YOU TRY CONFIRM IF MUHAMMED SATISFIES THE ABOVE MENTIONED BY JESUS INSTEAD OF BLASPHEMING LIKE PEOPLE OF THE PAST. MAY GOD GUIDE US ARIGHT AND OPEN OUR HEARTH TO THE TRUTH.
Re: Need For Prophet Muhammad by Sweetnecta: 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2012
@Paris_Love:
by Paris_Love: 5:17am
The bold part is my argument. Quran claimed Muhammad was sent to the whole mankind. But Allah has seal the heart of not only me but the whole of unbelievers and If Allah has put the seal upon the people’s hearts and warning or not warning them makes no difference, then what is the point of
sending Muhammad? Just a futile errand i must say
when Allah made the statement, there were already believers with Muhammad [sa]. Thats is the first premise that killed your poor lawyer-ing, you ambulance chaser. The second point is that Allah does not seal the heart of anyone, except the one who decided to follow misguidance, thereby refusing guidance. Muhammad [sa] was not the first prophet or the only prophet [as] to call people from misguidance [darkness] to guidance [Light]. Moses [as] did. Some egyptians even followed him, while your ancestors in misguidance mr. pharaoh remained in darkness, refusing and was arrogant about it, in similar manner you are practicing here. Allah allowed Jesus [as] to call lost sheep of the house of Israel to safety of faith in One God, Jesus being the prophet of that time, that period for that people that world which by wholesale refused guidance, except a few. Muhammad [sa] like every prophet started his ministry from his own home, his own family, his own people, his own tribe, his own town, the city of Makka, his own heritage the arabs and then inviting the whole world using the leadership of each of the world powers. Thats being the prophet for mankind. This has never been done before and no more prophet after the only universal prophet. This is why the universal prophet had to be sent after the miraculous prophet left.

What has Allah praising Muhammad and Christians(also curses them) got to do with the fact that he seal our heart and warning or not warning us makes no difference? I've got a good case on Allah on judgment day. There's no way he'll send me to hell given what's written in that verse. He sealed my, it ain't my faultwink
oh poor lawyer. you will be humiliated with such a lame excuse. First, you will see that Allah did not seal the heart of Abel, who Cain killed. Before then, you will see that Allah sealed the heart of satan because as iblis he refused to accept guidance from the moment Adam [as] was created. You will see that Allah did not seal the heart of Noah [aalolden ]. You will see that Allah sealed the heart of Numerod. You will see that Allah did not seal the heart of Moses, Aron [as]. You will see that Allah did seal the heart of those who made the golden calf. You will see that Allah did not seal the heart of Samuel [as]. You will see that Allah did seal the heart of Goliath. You will see that Allah did not seal the hearts of Zacharia, John, Jesus, Mary, Elizabeth the mother of John [as]. You will see that Allah did not seal the hearts of Muhammad [sa] and his companions [RA]. You will see there are muslims following Muhammad [sa] even today while you with your sealed heart refuse to follow Muhammad [sa]. Its you who allow the sealing of your heart to tae place. When you die, which is a must, you will see that it is completely sealed if you remain defiance to guidance. The fault is all yours because you have encountered on nl messengers of the Messenger [sa], giving you the message without addition or subtraction.

I just lawyered my way into heaven. Be happy for me. cheesy
i just destroyed your poor argument. you are a poor lawyer who should be disbarred for hiding evidence. Go to jail for a long time. And no club med for you. you should do hard labor.

@nakash:
by nakash: 9:41am

Worldwide English (New Testament) (WE)

26 But the Holy Spirit is the one who will help you. My Father will send him in my name. He will teach you everything that I have said to you. His Helper will remind you of all that I said.

New American Standard Bible (NASB)

26 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you.

Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA)

26 But the Paraclete, the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things, and bring all things to your mind, whatsoever I shall have said to you

@sweetnecta : I think my english is quite good. Holy spirit=Holy ghost ≠ Holy Prophet.
i have heard the christians say that God is Spirit. is God also Ghost if Ghost is Spirit? playing with words without full analysis will betray your poor representation while the truth is somewhere else. Your Bibles say spirit is prophet, too in the believing the spirit if it is from or of God because such a spirit is a prophet who what he says come to pass, while false spirit [read it again; false spirit] will be false prophet who what he says will not always come to pass and you shouldn't fear such a false spirit, false prophet. Prophet is also a teacher, a warner, a leader. so your holy spirit equal to holy ghost but not equal to holy prophet is against your bibles while you turn God to ghost since you say He is a spirit, while you also argued that He sits on a Throne, which Jesus will have to sit on the right side of.

and as to the sender of the another comforter, the bibles are so confused. in one place Jesus is reported to have said God will send the another comforter. In another place Jesus is reported that he will send the another comforter. How can 2 different entities send the same another comforter when Jesus was sent by God, still leaving room for the ultimate errant entity the another comforter to finish once and for all what ever was started that Jesus did not finish? what is it that a ghost can teach human, mounting and overshadowing and overpowering when humans need guidance to be spoken out so that humans, believers can rush to guidance and be strong in faith and disbelievers can have it in their conscience that they have been warned and will have no excuse against God? what remembrance of Jesus will a ghost that has no speech bring to the disciples? where are the evidences? please show us what the ghost said, since it was to speak as a "he" in 8 places. I read that Jesus said "these things I have spoken to you. though the world [of the children of Israel that he was sent to] does not know him. You know him [because I told you enough about him}, he lives with you [as my word lives with you now], he will be in you [if he comes while you are alive, since i do not know what exact time he will come since i do not know the future events and now i am being called back].
Re: Need For Prophet Muhammad by Sweetnecta: 2:52pm On Sep 24, 2012
@nakash;
by nakash: 3:28pm On Sep 23
So why are more muslims dying than the kufr since 9/11 ?
because the non muslims are killing more muslims since 9/11.

That is if your prophet (lower case) preached peace which you and we all know by now that he excelled in violence against those who rejected him?
look at my entry above and transfer it to here; the non muslims who are killing more of the muslims are definitely doing the work of their leader because Muhammad [sa] did not say "oh non muslims, kill my followers, the muslims who are worshiper of the Almighty God".

@vedax Can you quote any saheeh islamic source to prove your claims that ? Or is this a story made up on the fly by muslims to justify why Muhammad advocated for murder.
some people asked the most ignorant questions. why did Moses run away from egypt except that he new he was going to be killed? the muslims after 1 years of suffering and death by the hands of the pagan makkans saw it fit to leave Makka and make Hijra to Madina. The time of leaving Makka, the assassins lined up the path of Muhammad [sa] ready to kill him, except that God protected him and prevented them. The battle of Badr being the first fight is where the prophet said "dont let this disbelievers defeat those who worship you God, because they will no one alive to worship you [something to this effect]" If you oppressed me for 13 years and even 2 years on top, is there an another cheek for me to turn?

I once saw a hadith that Muhammad danced on some dead victims body after someone murdered the poor soul for not believing that he was a prophet. Ill copy paste it here once I get it.
this hadith is what we call israliyat riwaya [narration of the israelite in their deception against truth [always a mixture of alot of lies with a possible small amount of truth]. Islam does not display such happiness in the demise of any soul, but rather be humbled to Allah Who is One that gave Victory. The aftermath of the victory of Badr and the defeat of Hood are proofs. In hood, after te muslims have been defeated the non muslims said we killed more of you, such and such and you muslims killed just few from us. The Messenger [sa] told Umar [ra] to tell the non muslims that "our death are in paradise". this is a profound evidence against your statement just as 1 God is an evidence against Trinity. further you will see that Muhammad [sa] by his statement says that muslims are in paradise already.

Faultless man indeed. Is it true that there was a Jew who lifted a muslim womans veil, causing the muslims to kill the Jew? From Islamic sources of course.
so i ask you, if someone were to pull down what covers the parts of you woman body that must remain covered, exposing all the family charms/jewels to the views of all. what will you do? will you laugh it off and how will your woman feel about your inaction?
Re: Need For Prophet Muhammad by ParisLove1: 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2012
[quote=author sweetnecta]when Allah made the statement, there were alreadybelievers with Muhammad [sa]. Thats is the first premise that killed your poor lawyer-ing, you ambulance chaser.
[/quote]
Yes also when Allah made that statement they were those that still didn't believe Muhammad. Maybe Allah came out of his closet and revealed his secret that he sealed their heart and warning them or not makes no difference.
The second point is that Allah does not seal the heart of anyone, except the one who decided to follow misguidance, thereby refusing guidance. Muhammad [sa] was not the first prophet or the only prophet [as] to call people from misguidance [darkness] to guidance [Light]. Moses [as] did.
who told you that Allah didn't seal the heart of anyone?
Surah47:16 And among them are men who listen to thee but in the end when they go out from thee they say to thosewho have received Knowledge: "What is it he said just then?" Such are men whose hearts Allah has sealed and who follow their own lusts.
The verse says there re those who after listening to Muhammad they'll go and say 'what is it he just said then'? It's obvious Allah has sealed their heart beforehand ”Such are the men whom Allah has
cursed for He has made them deaf
and blinded their sight.” (Q47.23)
Not only does Allah seal people's heart, he also makes them deaf and blind their eyes.
Even if these people whom Allah chose to mislead, did something wrong why he, instead of
opening their hearts should seal them?

Allah allowed Jesus [as] to call lost sheep of the house of Israel to safety of faith in One God, Jesus being the prophet of that time, that period for that people that world which by wholesale refused guidance, except a few. Muhammad [sa] like every prophet started his ministry from his own home, his own family, his own people, his own tribe, his own town, the city of Makka, his own heritage the arabs and then inviting the whole world using the leadership of each of the world powers. Thats being the prophet for mankind. This has never been done before and no more prophet after the only universal prophet. This is why the universal prophet had to be sent after the miraculous prophet left.

The Quran can be a confusing book ain't it? There are many verses that says Muhammad was sent only to arabs.
[list]Quran 10:47 says,
And for every people there is a Messenger.[/list]
[list]And WE have not sent any Messenger except with revelation in the language of his people in order that he might make things clear to them.
If these verses are true, then Islam is not for non-Arabs. The Quran attests that every people havereceived their divine message in their own language so they can understand it and the Quran is for Arabs.[/list] just to mention but a few.
And as for the message being universal, the bible made it clear that Jesus was for the whole.
The famous john3:16
Matthew28:18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit
“I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile” (Rom. 1:16).

oh poor lawyer. you will be humiliated with such a lame excuse. First, you will see that Allah did not seal the heart of Abel, who Cain killed. Before then, you will see that Allah sealed the heart of satan because as iblis he refused to accept guidance from the moment Adam [as] was created. You will see that Allah did not seal the heart of Noah [aalolden ]. You will see that Allah sealed the heart of Numerod. You will see that Allah did not seal the heart of Moses, Aron [as]. You will see that Allah did seal the heart of those who made the golden calf. You will see that Allah did not seal the heart of Samuel [as]. You will see that Allah did seal the heart of Goliath. You will see that Allah did not seal the hearts of Zacharia, John, Jesus, Mary, Elizabeth the mother of John [as]. You will see that Allah did not seal the hearts of Muhammad [sa] and his companions [RA]. You will see there are muslims following Muhammad[sa] even today while you with your sealed heart refuse to follow Muhammad [sa]. Its you who allow the sealing of your heart to tae place. When you die,which is a must, you will see that it is completely sealed if you remain defiance to guidance.

Even if these people whom Allah chose to seal their hearts, did something wrong why he, instead of opening their hearts should seal them?
You will see there are muslims following Muhammad[sa] even today while you with your sealed heart refuse to follow Muhammad [sa]. Its you who allow the sealing of your heart to take place. When you die,which is a must, you will see that it is completely sealed if you remain defiance to guidance. The fault is all yours because you have encountered on nl messengers of the Messenger [sa], giving you the message without addition or subtraction.

How dare you put the blame on me when many verses make it clear Allah seals peoples heart, blind them and make them deaf?
Maybe you're right as this verse says
“Do they not then earnestly seek to
understand the Qur'an, or are their
hearts locked up by them?”
(Q.47.24)

But the following verses assert that Allah misleads people by making their deeds pleasing to them.
As to those who believe not in the
Hereafter, We have made their
deeds pleasing in their eyes; and so
they wander about in distraction.
[27:4]
“Nay! to those who believe not, their
pretence seems pleasing, but they
are kept back (thereby) from the
path. And those whom Allah leaves
to stray, no one can guide.” [13:33]"
Yet, in other places it is Satan that
makes their sinful act seem pleasing to
them.

“..On the contrary their hearts
became hardened, and SATAN made
their (sinful) acts seem alluring to
them. [6:43]

Remember SATAN made their (sinful)
acts seem alluring to them, and said
[8:48]

So who's misguiding people? The people by themselves or Satan or Allah?
i just destroyed your poor argument. you are a poor lawyer who should be disbarred for hiding evidence. Go to jail for a long time. And no club med for you. you should do hard labor.

"Do ye desire to guide him whom Allah
led astray? Whom Allah leads away, you
will find no way for him." (4:88).
"… Thus doth Allah leave to stray whom
He pleaseth, and guide whom He
pleaseth:. (74:31)
Why would Allah deliberately lead people astray instead of guiding them? And then punish them? Is this justice?
What would you say of a king that cuts the feet of his subjects and orders them to run and then burns them for not running. Wouldn't you say such a king is a psychopath? Would the almighty God act like a psychopath?
Unless Allah doesn't give a fair trial there's no way am going to jail.
Re: Need For Prophet Muhammad by Sweetnecta: 8:59pm On Sep 24, 2012
@Paris_Love:
by Paris_Love: 6:19pm

who told you that Allah didn't seal the heart of anyone?
Allah has written in the Quran that He leads people from darkness to Light [chapter 2 verse 257]. And in my life I have witnessed many a reversion into Islam. There is a family in Atlanta that I am working on right now. I am praying that they enter Islam and their entire family in Lagos does the same. Amin. This is evidence. I dont know where you live that this is a mere hypothesis to you. In Igboland of Nigeria, people are entering Islam. I guess those who wished their hearts sealed will have their wishes.

Surah47:16 And among them are men who listen to thee but in the end when they go out from thee they say to those who have received Knowledge: "What is it he said just then?" Such are men whose hearts Allah has sealed and who follow their own lusts.
among means there are some who are excluded. so not all men have their hearts sealed, but the hearts of the hypocrites, the pretenders and the outright disobedient. which one are you, since you are not a believer, muslim?

The verse says there re those who after listening to Muhammad they'll go and say 'what is it he just said then'? It's obvious Allah has sealed their heart beforehand ”Such are the men whom Allah has cursed for He has made them deaf and blinded their sight.” (Q47.23) Not only does Allah seal people's heart, he also makes them deaf and blind their eyes. Even if these people whom Allah chose to mislead, did something wrong why he,instead of opening their hearts should seal them?
who are the people who suffer this type of humiliation, except the hypocrites? read it again. they listened to the lecture. they did not say to the professor that they did not understand. but they left and said to those who are not the professor, "what did the professor just said" as if they were not there. they showed that they were blind, deaf as well as dumb since they sat in, listened in and yet got nothing from it. those who crave for Mercy of Allah will pray for their hearts to be unsealed. I do that, a lot. you should try it, instead of removing yourself from the Mercy of Allah.

The Quran can be a confusing book ain't it? There are many verses that says Muhammad was sent only to arabs. [list]Quran 10:47 says, And for every people there is a Messenger.[/list] [list]And WE have not sent any Messenger except with revelation in the language of his people in order that he might make things clear to them. If these verses are true, then Islam is not for non-Arabs. The Quran attests that every people have received their divine message in their own language so they can understand it and the Quran is for Arabs.[/list] just to mention but a few. And as for the message being universal, the bible made it clear that Jesus was for the whole. The famous john3:16 Matthew28:18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit “I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile” (Rom. 1:16).
you should be ashamed by the time i am through with you, except you may not have any shame in you. first lets keep romans and each of what paul penned because its a complete distraction and almost always bogus, since he was neither a prophet or a companion of the prophet you are arguing for against Muhammad [as to both of them]. Was Jesus universal, when he said he was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel? absolutely not since the house of israel was only 12 nations and that was his world in the "world does not know him, but you know him [you the disciples]". we know that the world included even at that time for than the 12 nations or tribes of Israel. I can see that you are very deceitful by simply writing "whole" and thinking that you will not be tasked about it. "whole" in this case means the whole of the nations of Israel. No non children of Israel nation is included, even their cousins the arab nations were not included. so you mr nigeria is completely out.

And to propose that Muhammad [sa] was for arabs and no one else shows that you need to read the Quran for the first time in your mother tongue. Muhammad [sa] invited Kings of Persia, Ethiopia, Rome, etc including far away empires to Islam by his dictated letters, copies still available in over 14 centuries, in the same that the written protection of the christian order is in plain view if you google them.

Quran: “And We have not sent you (O Muhammad) except as a mercy to all the worlds.” 21:107

1. Established the correct Message of Islam (6:161-163) (39:11-12)
2. Preacher to all humanity (4:170) (25:1) (34:28)
3. He is Bashir and Nadhir (Bearer of glad tidings and a warner) (5:19)
4. Invites people to Islam (12:108)
5. Even the jinn respond to his call (46:29-31)
6. He brought the truth (17:81) (39:33)
7. He brought a new law (Shari’a) (7:157)
8. A perfect guide to be followed (7:158)
9. He calls you to that which gives you life (8:24)
10. Brings people from the darkness (of Ignorance) to the Light (of Islam) (65:11)
11. His religion prevails over all religion (48:28)

“The day will come when we will raise from every community a witness from among them, and bring you as the witness of these people. We have revealed to you this book to provide explanations for everything, and guidance, and mercy, and good news for the submitters.” 16:89
“We send down in the Quran healing and mercy for the believers. At the same time, it only increases the wickedness of the transgressors.” 17:82

[quoteEven if these people whom Allah chose to seal their hearts, did something wrong why he, instead of opening their hearts should seal them?[/quote]You look at the boulevard through a pinhole! You will not see much. You did not ask why Yahweh sealed the hearts of those who perished in the flood of Noah, the sodomites in the time of Prophet Lot, the Pharaoh and his company that drowned, the Israelite who made yahweh golden calf god, Goliath, etc and you think Allah will change when people made their bed lumpy, who do you think will lie on it or will say to them here is a well made bed for you? it does not work that way and you are a good example since you refuse guidance that we are offering you without anyone losing a limb, worse, a life. come on mr paris_love.

How dare you put the blame on me when many verses make it clear Allah seals peoples heart, blind them and make them deaf? Maybe you're right as this verse says “Do they not then earnestly seek to understand the Qur'an, or are their hearts locked up by them?” (Q.47.24)
blame me for your hard heart while we are both on planet earth, where under the rock you may find some wetness, but your eyes never weep for The True God.

But the following verses assert that Allah misleads people by making their deeds pleasing to them. As to those who believe not in the Hereafter, We have made their deeds pleasing in their eyes; and so they wander about in distraction. [27:4] “Nay! to those who believe not, their
pretense seems pleasing, but they are kept back (thereby) from the path. And those whom Allah leaves to stray, no one can guide.” [13:33]" Yet, in other places it is Satan that makes their sinful act seem pleasing to them.

“..On the contrary their hearts became hardened, and SATAN made their (sinful) acts seem alluring to them. [6:43]

Remember SATAN made their (sinful) acts seem alluring to them, and said [8:48]

So who's misguiding people? The people by themselves or Satan or Allah?
those who feel no love for Allah will by themselves disregard the Guidance of Allah. They will follow the suggestion of satan. he will suggest more and lead them astray as the jackal will play with the baby animal so much so that the baby animals follows it away from the mother, where it is safe. Then the jackal then bits it to death. Allah created a comfort zone for you. but you decided you are wise and do you blame Allah for your handwork, wherein you became the best friend of satan who lead you astray and not satisfied until he sees the children of Adam in hell with him?

"Do ye desire to guide him whom Allah led astray? Whom Allah leads away, you will find no way for him." (4:88). "… Thus doth Allah leave to stray whom He pleaseth, and guide whom He pleaseth:. (74:31)
Why would Allah deliberately lead people astray instead of guiding them? And then punish them? Is this justice?
Allah allows you to make your own decision of spiritual destination. You see guidance you rejected it. you see falsehood, you followed it. Who is at fault but you? Allah then let you end up where you end up because you refuse guidance by not even cautioning yourself. You are a good example: I am sure many muslims have spoken to you, telling you that the latest and the last truth is what Muhammad brought and when you reject it, it means that you have rejected whatever truth Jesus brought but decide to be following Paul and the way of satan.

What would you say of a king that cuts the feet of his subjects and orders them to run and then burns them for not running. Wouldn't you say such a king is a psychopath? Would the almighty God act like a psychopath? Unless Allah doesn't give a fair trial there's no way am going to jail.
You are in the hard labor part of Kirikiri or is it Alcatraz? The reason you are heading there is that the King didn't cut your feet. Instead he fed you the best of food. But after you ate and drank enough, you think you are the King, eyeing his throne, even his beloved wife, while you are a poor slave who has been favored and not oppressed. If when your arrogance make you fall from the edge of the cliff, dont be surprised that the King didnt send a search party to find you, but instead allowing you to suffer the consequences of your being disloyal. Go to jail and stay there. There is no ever getting out for you.
Re: Need For Prophet Muhammad by LagosShia: 11:36pm On Sep 24, 2012
There are two threads on this topic.one of the two should be closed.here's the other thread on the same topic:

https://www.nairaland.com/1056036/need-prophet-muhammad#12307898
Re: Need For Prophet Muhammad by LagosShia: 12:01am On Sep 25, 2012
Pastor Kun:

[size=18pt]Aren't there some verses of the Qur'an that condone "killing the infidel"? [/size]
By Huda, About.com Guide

Question: Aren't there some verses of the Qur'an that condone "killing the infidel"?
Answer: The Qur'an commands Muslims to stick up for themselves in a defensive battle -- i.e. if an enemy army attacks, then Muslims are to fight against that army until they stop their aggression. All of the verses that speak about fighting/war in the Qur'an are in this context.
There are some specific verses that are very often "snipped" out of context, either by critics of Islam discussing "jihadism," or by misguided Muslims themselves who wish to justify their aggressive tactics.

"Slay Them" - If They Attack You First
For example, one verse (in its snipped version) reads: "slay them wherever you catch them" (Qur'an 2:191). But who is this referring to? Who are "they" that this verse discusses? The preceding and following verses give the correct context:
"Fight in the cause of God those who fight you, but do not transgress limits; for God loves not transgressors. And slay them wherever you catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out; for tumult and oppression are worse than slaughter, But if they cease, God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful, If they cease, let there be no hostility except to those who practice oppression" (2:190-193).
It is clear from the context that these verses are discussing a defensive war, when a Muslim community is attacked without reason, oppressed and prevented from practicing their faith. In these circumstances, permission is given to fight back -- but even then Muslims are instructed not to transgress limits, and to cease fighting as soon as the attacker gives up. Even in these circumstances, Muslim are only to fight directly against those who are attacking them, not innocent bystanders or non-combatants.

"Fight the Pagans" - If They Break Treaties
A similar verse can be found in chapter 9, verse 5 -- which in its snipped, out of context version could read: "fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them, and seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem (of war)." Again, the preceding and following verses give the context.
This verse was revealed during a historical period when the small Muslim community had entered into treaties with neighboring tribes (Jewish, Christian, and pagan). Several of the pagan tribes had violated the terms of their treaty, secretly aiding an enemy attack against the Muslim community. The verse directly before this one instructs the Muslims to continue to honor treaties with anyone who has not since betrayed them, because fulfilling agreements is considered a righteous action. Then the verse continues, that those who have violated the terms of the treaty have declared war, so fight them, (as quoted above).

Directly after this permission to fight, the same verse continues, "but if they repent, and establish regular prayers and practice regular charity, then open the way for them, for God is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful." The subsequent verses instruct the Muslims to grant asylum to any member of the pagan tribe/army who asks for it, and again reminds that "as long as these stand true to you, stand ye true to them: for God loves the righteous."

Conclusion
Any verse that is quoted out of context misses the whole point of the message of the Qur'an. Nowhere in the Qur'an can be found support for indiscriminate slaughter, the killing of non-combatants, or murder of innocent persons in 'payback' for another people's alleged crimes.
The Islamic teachings on this subject can be summed up in the following verses (Qur'an 60:7-8 ) :
"It may be that God will grant love (and friendship) between you and those whom ye (now) hold as enemies. For God has power (over all things), and God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
God does not forbid you, with regard to those who fight you not for (your) faith nor drive you out of your homes, from dealing kindly and justly with them: for God loves those who are just."

http://islam.about.com/od/terrorism/f/terrorism_verse.htm

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘iranian Film On Prophet Un-islamic’ / Man Annuls Marriage After Discovering Niqab Bride Had Beard. / Underrated Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 297
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.