Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,052 members, 7,832,540 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

She Is Pregnant And Cheating On Her Husband with her Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Pregnant And Cheating On Her Husband with her Ex (4301 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / Can A Lady Be Pregnant And Still Ovulate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Pregnant And Cheating On Her Husband with her Ex by Isaleeko2: 2:00am On Sep 16, 2012
My wife was at the salon today where she overheard a conversation between a man and another woman over the phone. The man put the phone on speakers. Here is the story.

The woman is pregnant and lives with her husband who is in Sokoto. During the conversation the woman told the man, who happens to be her ex-boyfriend to come over to Sokoto to pay her a visit since her husband was out of the country and that she needed to have him around for a few days but the man refused. He told the woman to come over to Lagos instead because it will be safer as her neighbors might blow the whistle on her. During the course of the conversation, it was revealed that the woman was six months pregnant and she is not sure of who the father of the baby is. They also made fun of the woman's husband that he is just a dumb aboki who married a sharp Lagos girl. The man even went ahead to tell the woman that he hoped the child would look like him instead of the woman's husband.

What is your take on this?

As for me, although I know there is nothing new under the sun but I was shaken to the core of my being with such brazen display of infidelity. And as a married man the thought of such a possibility made me understand why some men would kill their wives and commit suicide.
Re: She Is Pregnant And Cheating On Her Husband with her Ex by fstranger: 2:23am On Sep 16, 2012
^^^

If I was your wife I would stop listening to other people's phone conversations.

If I was you, I would stop letting trivial tings like baseless and unfounded stories of fictitious people and affairs shake you "to the core."

###Mind your business.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Pregnant And Cheating On Her Husband with her Ex by Isaleeko2: 2:30am On Sep 16, 2012
^^^
After reading your signature, I knew you were not someone to be taken seriously. Maybe you should start by minding your own business first instead of commenting on the thread. It is not meant for people who are so jaded like you that they see nothing wrong with such.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant And Cheating On Her Husband with her Ex by fstranger: 2:37am On Sep 16, 2012
First of all, this is a public forum, it is not your father's website and neither does it belong to your wretched, poke-nosing family. So you cant tell me where and where not to post.

Secondly, You and your wife are a perfect match in your lesbian family. I bet your wife is more manly than your p/u/s/s/y self? Not only did you entertain a fictitious story, you even went ahead to create a thread for it like a true p/u/s/s/y that you are. One wonders if you werent put up to this thread by your more manly wife. . . Were you raised by a donkey?

Raised by a donkey or not, it is time to grow a dyck dawg!!! Grow one!

### Odeski

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant And Cheating On Her Husband with her Ex by Isaleeko2: 2:46am On Sep 16, 2012
fstranger: First of all, this is a public forum, it is not your father's website and neither does it belong to your wretched, poke-nosing family. So you cant tell me where and where not to post.

Secondly, You and your wife are a perfect match in your lesbian family. I bet your wife is more manly than your p/u/s/s/y self? Not only did you entertain a fictitious story, you even went ahead to create a thread for it like a true p/u/s/s/y that you are. One wonders if you werent put up to this thread by your more manly wife. . . Were you raised by a donkey?

### Odeski

So much anger, spite and venom for a harmless post. Speaks volumes and I now understand your opinion about the issue... cheesy

I'm also interested in other people's opinion about the case.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant And Cheating On Her Husband with her Ex by ghettodreamz(m): 4:12am On Sep 16, 2012
@Isale_eko;

There ain't anything new under the sun where we all live today, strange things happen for strange reasons. Perhaps the END is near and we should always expect the unexpected, that's the downfall and indecency of the corrupt society we live in today. The unsuspecting hubby would in his right senses believes the un-born child in his wife's womb belongs to him, and he would have boasted high Heaven that he's gonna do whatever it would cost him to take care of the un-born child as a good father, unknowingly for him that his so-called wife is nothing but a pig. Needless to say, I am not so quick at judging other people base on their predicaments, who knows where they both actually met before ending up married? "The wife you met at the dancing party would definitely end up becoming another man's wife from the same dancing party/house someday." I believe no sinners would ever go unpunished, nemesis will surely catch up with them one day and either sooner or later the whole secrets would be blown out like the dust, remember there is nothing under the light that can be hidden,I'm a firm believer in karma, both the good and evil men do will always follow them. Everything whether good or evil, will have its own proper stable, eternal result.

6 Months Pregnant and still cheating on ex, that demonstrate the decadence of ungodliness in our nation and only God can help save the heart and souls of man. Without mincing word, that kind of a child would definitely become a bastard and would definitely be a no-good for the family and constitutes a rebellion to himself and the whole nation at large except with God's intervention.

@fstranger;

I think those abuses and insults of yours to OP are un-called for, I believe he doesn't mean any harm to anyone posting the thread and if I understand him too well, he was only trying to share what he was being told by his wife on here, just to give the NL community an overview of what our world has turned into today, and I don't think is a must you comment on the post if you have nothing positive to say rather than causing a nuisance, I believe you are both matured adults and don't need exchanging abusive words to each other. Let's learn to respect and tolerate one another with our words, respect they say is reciprocal.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant And Cheating On Her Husband with her Ex by Chanchit: 6:54am On Sep 16, 2012
fstranger: First of all, this is a public forum, it is not your father's website and neither does it belong to your wretched, poke-nosing family. So you cant tell me where and where not to post.

### Odeski

who press your stupidity button this early morning..? I thank God that I've read other stories before this, maybe na stweepeed people I for dey see today.

@Op, that the prize people pay for not looking before they cross road, even if ur wife will cheat, it won't be in that silly manner.

1 Like

Re: She Is Pregnant And Cheating On Her Husband with her Ex by bknight: 7:22am On Sep 16, 2012
grin if dat dude is in nigeria, I'm sure he was suffering from insomnia or jst d aftermath of skunnk grin
Re: She Is Pregnant And Cheating On Her Husband with her Ex by frank317: 9:04am On Sep 16, 2012
ghettodreamz: @Isale_eko;

There ain't anything new under the sun where we all live today, strange things happen for strange reasons. Perhaps the END is near and we should always expect the unexpected, that's the downfall and indecency of the corrupt society we live in today. The unsuspecting hubby would in his right senses believes the un-born child in his wife's womb belongs to him, and he would have boasted high Heaven that he's gonna do whatever it would cost him to take care of the un-born child as a good father, unknowingly for him that his so-called wife is nothing but a pig. Needless to say, I am not so quick at judging other people base on their predicaments, who knows where they both actually met before ending up married? "The wife you met at the dancing party would definitely end up becoming another man's wife from the same dancing party/house someday." I believe no sinners would ever go unpunished, nemesis will surely catch up with them one day and either sooner or later the whole secrets would be blown out like the dust, remember there is nothing under the light that can be hidden,I'm a firm believer in karma, both the good and evil men do will always follow them. Everything whether good or evil, will have its own proper stable, eternal result.

6 Months Pregnant and still cheating on ex, that demonstrate the decadence of ungodliness in our nation and only God can help save the heart and souls of man. Without mincing word, that kind of a child would definitely become a bastard and would definitely be a no-good for the family and constitutes a rebellion to himself and the whole nation at large except with God's intervention.

@fstranger;

I think those abuses and insults of yours to OP are un-called for, I believe he doesn't mean any harm to anyone posting the thread and if I understand him too well, he was only trying to share what he was being told by his wife on here, just to give the NL community an overview of what our world has turned into today, and I don't think is a must you comment on the post if you have nothing positive to say rather than causing a nuisance, I believe you are both matured adults and don't need exchanging abusive words to each other. Let's learn to respect and tolerate one another with our words, respect they say is reciprocal.

My only problem wit ur post is the conclusion dat any girl one meets in a dancing club is a LovePeddler. This kind of statements results in the boring girls we have especially in naija. Yet we will b the ones complaaining that our girls aint outgoing and end up cheatin on them with girls in d dancing hall.
Re: She Is Pregnant And Cheating On Her Husband with her Ex by ghettodreamz(m): 9:36am On Sep 16, 2012
It doesn't necessarily means all girls; nonetheless I borrowed that saying from the Yoruba's, if you belong to the tribe then you should understand it better, but been a pleasure have you here, happy wkd folk.
Re: She Is Pregnant And Cheating On Her Husband with her Ex by gunners160(m): 10:19am On Sep 16, 2012
Isale_eko: ^^^
After reading your signature, I knew you were not someone to be taken seriously. Maybe you should start by minding your own business first instead of commenting on the thread. It is not meant for people who are so jaded like you that they see nothing wrong with such.
ahahahahahahah oluwa o o o erin fe pami dnt mind him jo is it by force post?nwdays marriage bed are bein defiled married men havin sex outside people hv 4gotten marriage vow7 they hv 4gotten d vow dey made at d altar it is a shame 2 c marriage nt bein honoured again those who do bad continue wit it those who do gud cont wit it behold i am comin and i am bring my reward wit me i am d alpha and d omega if nobodi is seein u my god is and pay evrybody accordin 2 wat e he or she reaps
Re: She Is Pregnant And Cheating On Her Husband with her Ex by MyneWhite1(f): 2:59pm On Sep 16, 2012
Is it really so unbelieveable? many things are happening. What I will say is that it is not common.

So don't be too shaken smiley

(1) (Reply)

Sweet, Sexy, Tech Usernames You've Seen On Nl Romance Section / "Is He Really Interested In You Or Just Messing With You?" / Unbelievable-see-how-this-woman-died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.