Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Seun, This Is Unprofessional! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, This Is Unprofessional! (2474 Views)

Seun, This Does Not Make Sense Contd. / Seun This Does Not Make Sense / Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, This Is Unprofessional! by 2sexy(m): 9:15am On Sep 16, 2012
Happy Sunday, Seun.
I have just read your thread for advert placement.

However, I will like intimate you with something I felt uneasy with when I read that thread.

Nairaland was not born yesterday and shouldn't be treated so at this stage or age of her existence.

I think it is unprofessional and disappointing that a forum as big as nairaland would request that people should send emails to a gmail account. Why shouldn't it be :adverts@nairaland.com?

To be honest with you, this strikes me in disbelief.

Please do the needful and so that people will have confidence in doing business.

Another issue is that you close the thread almost instantly. What if people had questions to ask and wherein others could learn from your answers and avoid repeating the same question?
Re: Seun, This Is Unprofessional! by legalwealth(m): 10:17am On Sep 16, 2012
he might have reasons for that.

unserious people,spammer and lots more.

He might want to give serious people the access to be contacting him via a private customised email like that you mentioned!
Re: Seun, This Is Unprofessional! by jamace(m): 11:58am On Sep 16, 2012
Where have the previous adverts on the site gone to?
Re: Seun, This Is Unprofessional! by onatisi(m): 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2012
this question may sound stupid but i thought ppl said seun was making mega bucks with google adsence or was it all a lie
Re: Seun, This Is Unprofessional! by legalwealth(m): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2012
It was GOOGLE ADSENSE ads that were running on this site before and google can pay you any amount except if you have probs with them with their almight TOS while they get account disabled or stop serving ads to a site or majorly if you decide not to use their ads anylonger on your site.

jamace: Where have the previous adverts on the site gone to?
Re: Seun, This Is Unprofessional! by legalwealth(m): 12:08pm On Sep 16, 2012
Why not as he makes as I do as well though didn't have traffic yet like nairaland.

My 75 Euros will be sent by GOOGLE to me via Cheque and anyone else can as well make such bucks and even more from google monthly depending on some factors and most importantly,DETERMINATION.

onatisi: this question may sound stupid but i thought ppl said seun was making mega bucks with google adsence or was it all a lie
Re: Seun, This Is Unprofessional! by legalwealth(m): 12:11pm On Sep 16, 2012
legalwealth: It was GOOGLE ADSENSE ads that were running on this site before and google can pay you any amount except if you have probs with them with their almight TOS while they get account disabled or stop serving ads to a site or majorly if you decide not to use their ads anylonger on your site.

As per my own determination,I'm determined of making at least $1,500 monthly from GOOGLE ADSENSE without lifting a finger after my first 3 months work come year 2013.
Re: Seun, This Is Unprofessional! by onatisi(m): 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2012
what type of website does ggogle adsence want?pls like i said earlier my questions may sound somehow but i am new to all this thing ,pls do pardon my ignorance
Re: Seun, This Is Unprofessional! by legalwealth(m): 12:41pm On Sep 16, 2012
onatisi: what type of website does ggogle adsence want?pls like i said earlier my questions may sound somehow but i am new to all this thing ,pls do pardon my ignorance

wordpress or blogger blogs or websites that has contents that comply with their policies.
Re: Seun, This Is Unprofessional! by 2sexy(m): 1:09pm On Sep 16, 2012
Eh ehn... This not the place to discuss google adsense. Please. Open your own thread and do that.

Stop derailing. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Seun, This Is Unprofessional! by mabelly: 2:36pm On Sep 16, 2012
@2sexy, v been following your posts and i think you sound and feel 2 cocky. Plsssss
Re: Seun, This Is Unprofessional! by chemashie(m): 2:44pm On Sep 16, 2012
mabelly: @2sexy, v been following your posts and i think you sound and feel 2 cocky. Plsssss
Yes, I wonder why he/she behaves like that. Thank God 2sexy is not the owner of nairaland, we for don hear wen!
Re: Seun, This Is Unprofessional! by onatisi(m): 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2012
chemashie:
Yes, I wonder why he/she behaves like that. Thank God 2sexy is not the owner of nairaland, we for don hear wen!
if u look at his profile u will know why he is behaving this way.i just looked at his profile and i simply shook my head
Re: Seun, This Is Unprofessional! by 2sexy(m): 3:36pm On Sep 16, 2012
And who cares if you hit your head on the wall.

Was this thread made to discuss google adsense? Is it because the forum rules here aren't strict?

FYI, when a thread is made for a particular topic, every other comments that follow should be in line with the topic. That's how forum works.
Re: Seun, This Is Unprofessional! by 2sexy(m): 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2012
mabelly: @2sexy, v been following your posts and i think you sound and feel 2 cocky. Plsssss
if I sound too cocky, it is good because I paid my dues.
Re: Seun, This Is Unprofessional! by legalwealth(m): 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2012
No need to argue everyone

CLICK HERE to Download for FREE and read this my comprehensive GOOGLE ADSENSE Ebook Guide.

OK?You can as well reach me on
0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 to download my 5 step by step videos and other resources that will get you started with ease.
Re: Seun, This Is Unprofessional! by mabelly: 4:08pm On Sep 16, 2012
2sexy: if I sound too cocky, it is good because I paid my dues.
i laff @ dat statement ''uv paid ur dues'', well i wont dispute u have somethings upstairs bt flauntting it 2 prove ur superiority its shamefull and annoying, cos wat u think u knw is just a tip (if dere is anytin less dan dat) of d ice berg.
Re: Seun, This Is Unprofessional! by legalwealth(m): 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2012
No form of arguement as I just gave a simple solution to the GOOGLE ADSENSE issue and let us face the main topic of this thread.

You can all download it below and above!

Goodluck everyone

legalwealth: No need to argue everyone

CLICK HERE to Download for FREE and read this my comprehensive GOOGLE ADSENSE Ebook Guide.

OK?You can as well reach me on
0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 to download my 5 step by step videos and other resources that will get you started with ease.
Re: Seun, This Is Unprofessional! by 2sexy(m): 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2012
And I don't want you to even like me. Tip of iceberge... Let it be. Why didnt you open your own thread?
Re: Seun, This Is Unprofessional! by chemashie(m): 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2012
You can continue to rant.
Re: Seun, This Is Unprofessional! by 2sexy(m): 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2012
And when you said tip of the ice berge, you mean... Internet biz wise or what? If that is the case, then you make me laff.
Re: Seun, This Is Unprofessional! by 2sexy(m): 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2012
chemashie: You can continue to rant.
cos u need it.
Re: Seun, This Is Unprofessional! by mabelly: 4:32pm On Sep 16, 2012
2sexy: And when you said tip of the ice berge, you mean... Internet biz wise or what? If that is the case, then you make me laff.
2sexyyyy, actually u make me laff, i laff cos ur still tryin 2 show off. Well,I believe in ur strenght and optimism. My last words mk sure u turn dos wonderful ideas into opportunities and mk loads of money outta dem. I aint beefing u alryt.
Re: Seun, This Is Unprofessional! by onatisi(m): 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2012
mabelly:
2sexyyyy, actually u make me laff, i laff cos ur still tryin 2 show off. Well,I believe in ur strenght and optimism. My last words mk sure u turn dos wonderful ideas into opportunities and mk loads of money outta dem. I aint beefing u alryt.
mabelly ,i think u have nothing doing today,why are u exchanging words with this guy.leave him alone .immidiately i saw his profile i decided not to answer him.but u can continue exchanging words shaa oooo
Re: Seun, This Is Unprofessional! by 2sexy(m): 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2012
mabelly:
Ahhh... Thank you o o o. It's just a matter of time, bro. The truth is that, I don't want to start off selling ebooks and organising seminars. I will do that but not now... At least some one has to change that status quo.
Re: Seun, This Is Unprofessional! by 2sexy(m): 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2012
onatisi:
mabelly ,i think u have nothing doing today,why are u exchanging words with this guy.leave him alone .immidiately i saw his profile i decided not to answer him.but u can continue exchanging words shaa oooo
Ogbeni, everything done so far by me has accomplished its aim. It's psychological... We humans are easily attracted to the negative. At least, it has made this thread lengthy.

Btw, what is it that you don't like about my profile. Tell me and I will explain each of them for you.
Re: Seun, This Is Unprofessional! by stpat1(m): 5:03pm On Sep 16, 2012
guys let it go. 2sexy pls drop it. Seun, that's the truth, its really unprofessional and such action might even trigger fraudsters and spammers to open similar or phishing emails to redirect and defraud people. I want to believe you have programming skills so understand what I'm talking about. Pls do the right thing.
Re: Seun, This Is Unprofessional! by 2sexy(m): 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2012
stpat1: guys let it go. 2sexy pls drop it. Seun, that's the truth, its really unprofessional and such action might even trigger fraudsters and spammers to open similar or phishing emails to redirect and defraud people. I want to believe you have programming skills so understand what I'm talking about. Pls do the right thing.
May God bless you! AMEN! Ise!
Re: Seun, This Is Unprofessional! by Seun(m): 2:57am On Sep 17, 2012
It will be changed after we debug some technical issues with the delivery of emails from yahoo mail accounts.
Re: Seun, This Is Unprofessional! by Nobody: 5:07am On Sep 17, 2012
interesting.
Re: Seun, This Is Unprofessional! by EwomaM: 6:14am On Sep 17, 2012
Seun: It will be changed after we debug some technical issues with the delivery of emails from yahoo mail accounts.

Hi my friend, I see that there is a topic about a HYIP (High-yield investment program) in Nairaland and you told us that it is not allowed to open any topic about HYIPs (High-yield investment programs).
Can you explain how this topic is still alive and running well with many posts and administrators of Nairaland didn't delete this topic yet?

https://www.nairaland.com/1046779/
Re: Seun, This Is Unprofessional! by onatisi(m): 6:27am On Sep 17, 2012
one good thing i know that may likely come out of all this is that seun will most likely sit up and take this site more seriously and start looking into the muliple accusations againt his mods ,as far as i know they are this site worst enemy some of them even have no business been a mod at all talkless of been on nairaland

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Grabs Wizkid’s Penis In New Video(photos) / Nairalander's Help Me Look Into Dis O / Tiwa Savage's Nudes Photos Exposed By Teebliz (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.