Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Seun, This Is Unprofessional! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, This Is Unprofessional! (2471 Views)

Seun, This Does Not Make Sense Contd. / Seun This Does Not Make Sense / Nairaland Is Finished. Sorry Seun. This Is The Truth. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun, This Is Unprofessional! by 2sexy(m): 8:52am On Sep 17, 2012
onatisi: one good thing i know that may likely come out of all this is that seun will most likely sit up and take this site more seriously and start looking into the muliple accusations againt his mods ,as far as i know they are this site worst enemy some of them even have no business been a mod at all talkless of been on nairaland
You think that will ever happen? Me I done rest my case for that one o.
Re: Seun, This Is Unprofessional! by onatisi(m): 9:07am On Sep 17, 2012
2sexy: You think that will ever happen? Me I done rest my case for that one o.
if nairaland was trully banned for ethnic hatred remarks aand comments been used freely under the nose of seun and with his so called mods ,then he is too blame for it .that means he is not serious with his job.sometimes i wonder at time why seun himself doesnt mods ,if not always but at least once in a while so as to interact with members and if he cant do that why desnt he just employ someone who can do it.if linda ikeji isnt taking her blog serious and monitoring it from time to time i am sure ppl would have been complaing about her site .
Re: Seun, This Is Unprofessional! by 2sexy(m): 9:17am On Sep 17, 2012
You just dey start... All dat one dey fall on deaf hears.

Besides, y take panadol 4anoda man headache?

It's his business, not ours.

Bro, chill! Been there, done, no show!
Re: Seun, This Is Unprofessional! by dotcomnamename: 6:20pm On Sep 17, 2012
Seun: It will be changed after we debug some technical issues with the delivery of emails from yahoo mail accounts.

Hello Seun,
I need to bring this to your attention about this justwise of all people on this nairaland. Justwise has been the subject of negative insult to innocent nairalanders here. Justwise is either here for something else other than what you believe he's here for. Insulting people instead of correcting people from their mistakes. And if he's to correct any nairalander here, he should correct them in a polite way/efficient maner. There is no obligation on nairaland that JUSTWISE should not be questioned for any qrong doing because of his mod position on nairaland. However, if at all as either ex-mod or present mod, he must respect all nairalander human rights here. Nobody is here feeding through justwise and i respectfuly request you to pls get intouch with Justwise to stop barnning people here any how with his personal opinion without full explanatory reason why the person is barnned and hide posts. I'm not the only and first person to complain about this. For instance i had earlier been barned by Justwise simply because i asked him stop insulting people here including me. There should evidence to prove that nairaland is not involved in curruption/bias. For instance, there was a thread i replied to where justwise wanted to block a thread and he mistakenly blocke a wrong thread, instead of him to apology for this, he never do, it was a nairalander that pinted the mistake out and he asked him why he block the thread., i'm sure justwise must have look to himself like a fool and that was why he never attempt to apology, but instead he ran away and came back to say ''it was a mistake. There should be an apology from him.
Pls check this link https://www.nairaland.com/1032530/general-australian-student-visa-enquiries/1
This was my reply to him: Now tell me justwise, how do you think Nigeria will be good by running away from the truth inviting corruption ? Why did you remove my open post? Even the UK PM do face questions and will answer politely. You dont want anybody to prove you wrong. You're always RIGHT. Why? This is not funny. Seun really need to examine you before you're employed here i swear. You dont just want anybody to correct you or quote you wrong/challenge? You be God? Pls explain yourself here. If you're innocent with all these, pls prove yourself here with full explanation. If you hide my posi again, then that means the handwriting has already writen on the wall. shocked
And pls ask him to show u my reply, and ask him why he hide the post. You will realise that does not have a point or excuse, but doing it out of wickedness and bias.
Thanks and God bless.
Re: Seun, This Is Unprofessional! by onatisi(m): 7:31pm On Sep 17, 2012
dotcom_na_me_na_me:

Hello Seun,
I need to bring this to your attention about this justwise of all people on this nairaland. Justwise has been the subject of negative insult to innocent nairalanders here. Justwise is either here for something else other than what you believe he's here for. Insulting people instead of correcting people from their mistakes. And if he's to correct any nairalander here, he should correct them in a polite way/efficient maner. There is no obligation on nairaland that JUSTWISE should not be questioned for any qrong doing because of his mod position on nairaland. However, if at all as either ex-mod or present mod, he must respect all nairalander human rights here. Nobody is here feeding through justwise and i respectfuly request you to pls get intouch with Justwise to stop barnning people here any how with his personal opinion without full explanatory reason why the person is barnned and hide posts. I'm not the only and first person to complain about this. For instance i had earlier been barned by Justwise simply because i asked him stop insulting people here including me. There should evidence to prove that nairaland is not involved in curruption/bias. For instance, there was a thread i replied to where justwise wanted to block a thread and he mistakenly blocke a wrong thread, instead of him to apology for this, he never do, it was a nairalander that pinted the mistake out and he asked him why he block the thread., i'm sure justwise must have look to himself like a fool and that was why he never attempt to apology, but instead he ran away and came back to say ''it was a mistake. There should be an apology from him.
Pls check this link https://www.nairaland.com/1032530/general-australian-student-visa-enquiries/1
This was my reply to him: Now tell me justwise, how do you think Nigeria will be good by running away from the truth inviting corruption ? Why did you remove my open post? Even the UK PM do face questions and will answer politely. You dont want anybody to prove you wrong. You're always RIGHT. Why? This is not funny. Seun really need to examine you before you're employed here i swear. You dont just want anybody to correct you or quote you wrong/challenge? You be God? Pls explain yourself here. If you're innocent with all these, pls prove yourself here with full explanation. If you hide my posi again, then that means the handwriting has already writen on the wall. shocked
And pls ask him to show u my reply, and ask him why he hide the post. You will realise that does not have a point or excuse, but doing it out of wickedness and bias.
Thanks and God bless.
anytime ur view goes contrary to his justwise the next thing is he will ban u.all these mods i don tire only one guy has proven to be mature enough for that job so far
Re: Seun, This Is Unprofessional! by dotcomnamename: 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2012
onatisi:
anytime ur view goes contrary to his justwise the next thing is he will ban u.all these mods i don tire only one guy has proven to be mature enough for that job so far

I wonder o bro, It is only Vicjustice that make sense so far on this nairaland. Vicjustice will never insult you no matter what, instead he will keep warning you and eventually correct you. Is he not a mod on same nairaland? or do Seun have duplicate nairaland elswhere?
Re: Seun, This Is Unprofessional! by Callotti: 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2012
Abeggggggi.
Na im business be dat.
Your business is NOT to advertise.
Q.E.D. kiss
Make mugus go catch mugus.
Shiiiooooooooooor!!! cheesy
Who ever designed such a horrible logo, should get 5 consecutive life - sentences.
Too bad I don't believe in capital punishment.cheesy
Na firing-squad straight-up!!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Iyanya Shirtless And Hot In New Movie Role / Parallels Desktop 13 Crack / Enugu Electric, EEDC (prepaid And Postpaid) Now Available On Vtpass (pay Online)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.