Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Picture: The Real Face Of The Man That Made The Anti-muslim Film - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture: The Real Face Of The Man That Made The Anti-muslim Film (3016 Views)

The Real Face Of Wike's Wife Without Photoshop / No Jewish Sign On New N100 Note,jonathan Is Not Anti-muslim – Presidency Replied / Anti-muslim Riot In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: The Real Face Of The Man That Made The Anti-muslim Film by ambrosini593(m): 11:36am On Sep 16, 2012
His name is Nakoula Basseley Nakoula- also known as Sam Bacile. Nakoula is an Egyptian born coptic christain. Now living in California.

Re: Picture: The Real Face Of The Man That Made The Anti-muslim Film by kejisept25: 1:45pm On Sep 16, 2012
Allah will reward him apropriately
Re: Picture: The Real Face Of The Man That Made The Anti-muslim Film by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 16, 2012
kejisept25: Allah will reward him apropriately
hehehehehehehhee una dey vex gan o! Nobe d director,producer,editor etc una suppose face,wetin con b obama and america wey una dey face,abi na obama b d marketer of d movie wey dem dey shout im name dey burn american flag up and down,awon ewure :p

1 Like

Re: Picture: The Real Face Of The Man That Made The Anti-muslim Film by DonHummer(m): 2:13pm On Sep 16, 2012
I jst de imagin wetin dos arab nations go do to dis man wen dey capture am....
Re: Picture: The Real Face Of The Man That Made The Anti-muslim Film by DCONE1(m): 2:14pm On Sep 16, 2012
The reason why we dey vex be say,the man dey waka free of charge for America and them Obama nor fit do am anything.
Re: Picture: The Real Face Of The Man That Made The Anti-muslim Film by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2012
we shall be judged accordinly.allah ya tsine ma.ameen
Re: Picture: The Real Face Of The Man That Made The Anti-muslim Film by wonlasewonimi: 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2012
DC-ONE:
The reason why we dey vex be say,the man dey waka free of charge for America and them Obama nor fit do am anything.

He is in detention already.
Re: Picture: The Real Face Of The Man That Made The Anti-muslim Film by tyson55(m): 8:02pm On Sep 16, 2012
Hey when do we get to sample the 72 virgins? (And a side note, what do the 72 virgins get out of it?)
Re: Picture: The Real Face Of The Man That Made The Anti-muslim Film by Etranshub(m): 10:42pm On Sep 16, 2012
Why wnt he be left to walk freely? He has nt commited any criminal offence. The arab nations response to this movie has done nothing bt prove the motive behind movie to be right
DC-ONE:

2 Likes

Re: Picture: The Real Face Of The Man That Made The Anti-muslim Film by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 17, 2012
He is my HERO. I'd be very happy to meet him and obtain his autograph. May his days be long!

1 Like

Re: Picture: The Real Face Of The Man That Made The Anti-muslim Film by Excelboi(m): 7:43am On Sep 17, 2012
kulyie: hehehehehehehhee una dey vex gan o! Nobe d director,producer,editor etc una suppose face,wetin con b obama and america wey una dey face,abi na obama b d marketer of d movie wey dem dey shout im name dey burn american flag up and down,awon ewure :p
You're a fooool! Gutter-mouth idiat
Re: Picture: The Real Face Of The Man That Made The Anti-muslim Film by tellwsdom: 8:49am On Sep 17, 2012
Please how can i get that girl besyd him?? sad sad

2 Likes

Re: Picture: The Real Face Of The Man That Made The Anti-muslim Film by adonisyung(m): 9:14pm On Sep 17, 2012
Excelboi: You're a fooool! Gutter-mouth idiat
.....pleas dnt bomb him  cz dats all U̶̲̥̅̊ muslims knw!violent religion

1 Like

Re: Picture: The Real Face Of The Man That Made The Anti-muslim Film by DCONE1(m): 3:47pm On Sep 18, 2012
adonisyung: .....pleas dnt bomb him  cz dats all U̶̲̥̅̊ muslims knw!violent religion
you are a fooool..........anybody that bad mouth my religion is a foooool.
Re: Picture: The Real Face Of The Man That Made The Anti-muslim Film by jayjam(m): 10:36pm On Sep 18, 2012
i hope boko boys dont face the US now,na only local runz them fit do
Re: Picture: The Real Face Of The Man That Made The Anti-muslim Film by jeffoski(m): 2:23am On Sep 19, 2012
DC-ONE:

you are a fooool..........anybody that bad mouth my religion is a foooool.

Na wa o ,Religion fighter with the rate u dey hala dis fool so am sure you will kill this people if giving the chance or better still bomb them. Calling them fools didn't change their opinion about your religion instead you are proving them right in every way making matters worse 4 ur religion . With dis ur act alone I can tell that you are not only dangerous but ready to kill humans just becos of religion. Is it religion u are after abi God? Did God tell you he needs you to fight his battle for him and not regard human life?The same life he created. With the way you are acting now and with what most of the musilm are behaving(cos I know they are still good muslims but very few)how do you expect people to see the light in your religion and appreciate it?The God that I serve is a Loving,Merciful and Gracious God who is slow to anger. If God had the mind you and ur religion have am sure the world would have ended a longtime ago through galaxy bomb blast.

5 Likes

Re: Picture: The Real Face Of The Man That Made The Anti-muslim Film by BabaEleko(m): 6:14am On Sep 19, 2012
God punish the man. I'll smash the shit outta that chick though.
Re: Picture: The Real Face Of The Man That Made The Anti-muslim Film by DCONE1(m): 7:54am On Sep 19, 2012
@jeffoski...you dont know me...i dont know you...you dont know how i behave and you start typing stuff trying to paint me as if im bad or evi IS THIS RIGHT?....thats the same thing you and the remaing anti-islamic people are doing you dont know my religion,you dont understand it and open you mouth and start painting it black...IS THIS RIGHT? now you re saying that im not only dangerous...that im also ready to kill people"dude, you and me never cross part in dis life before and you are typing stuffs like this about me..wow, im surprise with the way you think.... Anyways i leave you to continue thinking in that line if thats the way you judge people...and i wont keep quiet and see people bad mouth my religion and my belief,cos if i do it would make them feel that what they are saying is right... And it is not so....you guy should not bad mouth what you dont understand..try to understand it first before you comment.

2 Likes

Re: Picture: The Real Face Of The Man That Made The Anti-muslim Film by Dhelake: 8:14am On Sep 19, 2012
kejisept25: Allah will reward him apropriately
Re: Picture: The Real Face Of The Man That Made The Anti-muslim Film by akyus(m): 10:26am On Sep 19, 2012
Did you know the people you are insulting?have you met with any of them to know how they behave?
DC-ONE:
@jeffoski...you dont know me...i dont know you...you dont know how i behave and you start typing stuff trying to paint me as if im bad or evi IS THIS RIGHT?....thats the same thing you and the remaing anti-islamic people are doing you dont know my religion,you dont understand it and open you mouth and start painting it black...IS THIS RIGHT? now you re saying that im not only dangerous...that im also ready to kill people"dude, you and me never cross part in dis life before and you are typing stuffs like this about me..wow, im surprise with the way you think.... Anyways i leave you to continue thinking in that line if thats the way you judge people...and i wont keep quiet and see people bad mouth my religion and my belief,cos if i do it would make them feel that what they are saying is right... And it is not so....you guy should not bad mouth what you dont understand..try to understand it first before you comment.
Re: Picture: The Real Face Of The Man That Made The Anti-muslim Film by DCONE1(m): 11:20pm On Sep 19, 2012
@akyus...No i dont know them,..and i have not meet any of them...now let me ask you this question do you and them know anything about Islam and muslims?.....Then why would you say things that you have no idea of.....Did you make research?..did you ask question? Or you just go along with what they show you on t.v or what they tell you or what you hear people say...did you try to search for information for yourself? You just rely on the lies of the media who pass out what they want you to read, hear,or see....it is not every news that you read on paper,hear on radio or watch on tv that is true...so you dont have the right to bad mouth my religion or call it negative name...i hope you all understand me...im waiting for you reply dats if you got any...

1 Like

Re: Picture: The Real Face Of The Man That Made The Anti-muslim Film by jeffoski(m): 12:20am On Sep 20, 2012
DC-ONE I don't have time to argue or prove anything with you. There are evidence aorund the world already so you say what ever u want. If you settle down and read what I typed you will understand that am not judging you at all but capitalizing on your response .So someone did a movie and insulted your religion is that the reason why you people go about bombing and killing innocent people who are not even related to the movie maker?Abi am I judging if I say when your religious people see the flim maker you all will kill him and his family?2 wrongs can never make a right and violence should not be the first option in tackling a problem. I am not the one judging your religion or your personality. We can see the event in the whole world already.I don't have to Judge any religion at all cos No religion is perfect dat is why we should focus on God more. Not understanding the violence associated with your religion doesn't make anyone a fool at all.

3 Likes

Re: Picture: The Real Face Of The Man That Made The Anti-muslim Film by ektbear: 1:09am On Sep 20, 2012
Coptic Christian?

Well, he has very good reasons to hate Islam, then.
Re: Picture: The Real Face Of The Man That Made The Anti-muslim Film by Witi(m): 6:27am On Sep 20, 2012
Islam almost everything about the religion is upside down.
Re: Picture: The Real Face Of The Man That Made The Anti-muslim Film by DCONE1(m): 12:51am On Sep 21, 2012
Witi: Islam almost everything about the religion is upside down.

I shake my head...see what im saying...
Re: Picture: The Real Face Of The Man That Made The Anti-muslim Film by DCONE1(m): 12:55am On Sep 21, 2012
I dont have time to argue with u...infact im gettin bored educating you and the others. Y would someone go and make a movie insulting my prophet and my religion if he is not looking for trouble? God forbide bad thing but imagine some one make a movie about Jesus Christ having intimacy with woman and calling Him names how are u going to feel,Tell me?...plus i can see that u have little idea of what is going on in the world...which country started the violent in the world...war against Iraq killing innocent people...uptill today have you seen the weapon of mass destruction? American planned the 9/11 attack and blame it on osama bin laden so that they can go and get oil in afganistan...invade another persons land kill innocent women n children and uptill today they r still bombing them and u expect them not to retaliate.incase u dont know America started terrorism in the world...they go to peoples country and terrorise them...let me get back to d protest,the protesters did not bomb or kill anybody...they attacked the building of the US embassy...it was just unfortunate that the smoke killed the 4 US citizens ....to end my write up I DID NOT SAY "you are a fool" because people dont understand the violent which YOU said that is associated with my religion...i said anybody who bad mouth my religion is a fool..get it...and i said it out of anger because of the comments that i have been reading on this thread....i advice you to read,make research b4 starting a topic or making a post...lets make peace not war/misunderstanding...to make peace reign,if u know that im sensitive to something then dont say or do it to hurt me or make me feel bad...just because u feel you have freedom of expression. Im done with this topic...

(1) (Reply)

Lopsidedness At Kano Customs Training College Admission / Osun (N216.7bn) And Ondo ( N162bn) Present 2014 Budgets / Why APC Is Likely To Lose Lagos In The 2015 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.