Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Wine Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wine Business (2407 Views)

How Lucrative Is Wine Business In Lagos / I Need Help On Wine Business / I Want To Go Into Wine Business. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wine Business by RESPECTGOD: 2:42pm On Sep 16, 2012
I want to know more about wines, because am planning of running a wine business somewhere in PH, someone with a more creative idea could just help me by giving me some necessary business idea and scope to run the business. Am with 150K and already have a shop in Ph.
Re: Wine Business by osamedia(m): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2012
my friend, if you want to start a wine business, its good business but you need to have patient for you to be able to make it in life, i am also importing wine, and because we need money often to run more business,so the patient is not on my side, we are selling montel palacio red wines, for just 4000 naira for a resale price, and 4,500 naira for normal price, all will be delivered to you...... we have almost 100cartons, of just one 1 type of red wine, but more like labrosco, will be arriving the country next month. you can call me if you are interested, mind you, in benin, this wine in the market is 5500 naira. so think of wat you can gain, not talking about ph when big men leaves.
Re: Wine Business by RESPECTGOD: 7:51pm On Sep 20, 2012
Alright bro, do you have other types of wine?
Re: Wine Business by stpat1(m): 2:53am On Sep 21, 2012
osamedia: my friend, if you want to start a wine business, its good business but you need to have patient for you to be able to make it in life, i am also importing wine, and because we need money often to run more business,so the patient is not on my side, we are selling montel palacio red wines, for just 4000 naira for a resale price, and 4,500 naira for normal price, all will be delivered to you...... we have almost 100cartons, of just one 1 type of red wine, but more like labrosco, will be arriving the country next month. you can call me if you are interested, mind you, in benin, this wine in the market is 5500 naira. so think of wat you can gain, not talking about ph when big men leaves.

pls drop your number or email
Re: Wine Business by Akins02324(m): 6:56pm On Sep 21, 2012
Hello Sir,
Incase you need a reliable clearing agent,dont go far.Try made-wealth logistics today.Trial will surely convince you.Our charges is moderate and we deliver promptly.
You can call Mr Sheriff on 08186116315 or email akins02324@yahoo.com for further discussion.

osamedia: my friend, if you want to start a wine business, its good business but you need to have patient for you to be able to make it in life, i am also importing wine, and because we need money often to run more business,so the patient is not on my side, we are selling montel palacio red wines, for just 4000 naira for a resale price, and 4,500 naira for normal price, all will be delivered to you...... we have almost 100cartons, of just one 1 type of red wine, but more like labrosco, will be arriving the country next month. you can call me if you are interested, mind you, in benin, this wine in the market is 5500 naira. so think of wat you can gain, not talking about ph when big men leaves.

(1) (Reply)

I Want A Dollar To Hit ₦1000 ! / 50 Hot Selling Products To Import & Make Profits In Nigeria / Know Your Rights As A Nigerian Citizen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.