Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

What Do You Understand By This Statement... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Do You Understand By This Statement... (704 Views)

Every Church-Goer Is Automatically A Child Of God. How True Is This Statement? / Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building / What Do You Understand By Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Understand By This Statement... by rodeo0070(m): 2:48pm On Sep 16, 2012
''THE DEVIL IS BY NO MEANS THE WORST THAT THERE IS: I WOULD RATHER HAVE DEALINGS WITH HIM THAN WITH MANY A HUMAN BEING.
HE HONOURS HIS AGREEMENTS MUCH MORE PROMPTLY THAN MANY A SWINDLER ON EARTH.
TO BE TRUE, WHEN PAYMENT IS DUE HE COMES ON THE DOT: JUST AS TWELVE
STRIKES, FETCHES HIS SOUL AND GOES OFF HOME TO HELL LIKE A GOOD DEVIL. HE'S JUST A BUSINESSMAN AS IS RIGHT AND PROPER''.
J.N. NESTROY, HOLLENANGST.
Re: What Do You Understand By This Statement... by k2039: 2:54pm On Sep 16, 2012

Re: What Do You Understand By This Statement... by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2012
Re: What Do You Understand By This Statement... by rodeo0070(m): 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2012
k2039: .
Exactly what I said too, Bro. But I need your better understanding of the statement.
Re: What Do You Understand By This Statement... by k2039: 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2012
rodeo0070:
Exactly what I said too, Bro. But I need your better understanding of the statement.

the devil honors an agreement promptly than human beings.

It's just like those who sold their soul to the devil,the devil will give them what they want,and when the time comes he takes their soul(that's one example I can think of).
Re: What Do You Understand By This Statement... by seyibrown(f): 8:51pm On Sep 16, 2012
I think the writer is simply saying he always knows where he stands with the Devil, which is more than he can say for Man! Man may disappoint him; the Devil will not!
Re: What Do You Understand By This Statement... by rodeo0070(m): 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2012
seyibrown: I think the writer is simply saying he always knows where he stands with the Devil, which is more than he can say for Man! Man may disappoint him; the Devil will not!
ON POINT...
Re: What Do You Understand By This Statement... by ijawkid(m): 10:29pm On Sep 18, 2012
k2039: .

Hahahahahahah....

There really crazy persons on nairaland...

I just can't fathom what this guy is saying
Re: What Do You Understand By This Statement... by rodeo0070(m): 6:35am On Sep 21, 2012
ijawkid:

Hahahahahahah....

There really crazy persons on nairaland...

I just can't fathom what this guy is saying
That's the idea...try and look deeply
Re: What Do You Understand By This Statement... by CrazyMan(m): 7:00am On Sep 21, 2012
rodeo0070: ''THE DEVIL IS BY NO MEANS THE WORST THAT THERE IS: I WOULD RATHER HAVE DEALINGS WITH HIM THAN WITH MANY A HUMAN BEING.
HE HONOURS HIS AGREEMENTS MUCH MORE PROMPTLY THAN MANY A SWINDLER ON EARTH.
TO BE TRUE, WHEN PAYMENT IS DUE HE COMES ON THE DOT: JUST AS TWELVE
STRIKES, FETCHES HIS SOUL AND GOES OFF HOME TO HELL LIKE A GOOD DEVIL. HE'S JUST A BUSINESSMAN AS IS RIGHT AND PROPER''.
J.N. NESTROY, HOLLENANGST.
A poet giving his own opnion on what he thinks about the devil.

(1) (Reply)

A Picture Of A Church Owner & A Church Goer / The Weapons Of Our Warfare Are Not Carnal. / How Is/was Your Holy Communion Service Experience In Church Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.