Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,526 members, 7,861,526 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:51 PM

Divided Heart... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Divided Heart... (552 Views)

This Photo Of A N*ked Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby Has Divided Nigerians / If A Woman Is Divided Into Two, Which Part Will You Take. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Divided Heart... by marvelck: 3:39pm On Sep 16, 2012
This is when a woman completely neglects her husband because of her child. Most women are selfish. once dey start having kids they tend to neglect their husbands. Some of them get married for the sole purpose of having children, and nothing else. and once they've achieved that, they tend to neglect their husbands and pay more attention to their kids. and in such a home, it's always baby this, baby that, all the time. and some women if they dont want to bring the baby to sleep on the same bed with them in their room, go to the baby's room every night to sleep. while leaving their husbands to sleep all alone in their matrimonial room and on their matrimonial bed every cold night. You can imagine. But when the man start reacting now, the woman would be the first to cry wolf, when she was actually the one that started the whole thing. Most men marry cos of love, while most women marry to have kids. if na lie, ask any woman how many kids she'd like to have, and she'd be quick to tell you she wants 5-6 kids. imagine, for this kind economy of ours? they do as if, they love their kids more than their husbands. for where! without a man, and without his love, a woman cant have a child. the two of them have to come together to bring forth a child. and when the kids are all grown and gone to live their own lives, who is the woman left with? her husband ofcourse. the one she didnt care much about when the kids were born and when they were growing up. so, my dear, make una (women) dey endeavour to share the love btw una kids and una husbands. neglecting ur men cud make dem begin look outside for dat attention...dont be surprised that's why some men have sugar babes outside, when their wives are busy tending to their kids. these outside girls have time for them and make them feel 'loved' and wanted. since their wives no get their time again. abi no be so?
Re: Divided Heart... by 2goodbobo(m): 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2012
Ok, I don hear!

(1) (Reply)

My Love Story...and It Continues / Power Vs Bliss...can U Have It All? / Too Many Doubts … Normal Behavior Or Me Being Paranoid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.