Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,070 members, 7,852,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:11 PM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2033565 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 10:30pm On Dec 21, 2013
iyna: is it really confirmed dat d NSCDC replacement list will be out at 2nd week of January? hope it Will not go to February?
i called my source today and he said nscdc will release a list by january for screening of qualified volunteers, he said they will release app letters after the screening. orestd, paul obi and others pls comfirm dis info 4 me
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by quicksilver77(m): 10:37pm On Dec 21, 2013
speculations
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 21, 2013
quicksilver77: speculations
will never cease on this thread!8-)
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ifedayosol(m): 7:52am On Dec 22, 2013
aladenimi: will never cease on this thread!8-)
hahahahahahahaa.....na wetin dey give some pipu hope oooooo. Lols
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 1:46pm On Dec 22, 2013
Good afternoon my fellow prospective officers....

Pls I need the help of those who have kept tabs on the immigration recruitments of latter years, to help me clarify these questions...

1. Has the service ever recruited more that 5k in past years or this is the first tym they got d approval to recruit such amount?

2. Is the trainin in batches? I learnt they hv 4 trainin locations across d country nd I don't think d 4 can comfortably accommodate 5k officers. Dat was y I asked if it wud b done in batches...

So pls I want to know how it was done in the past...

Thanks in advance 4 ur informed ansas... God bless...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by deyley(m): 4:41pm On Dec 22, 2013
I'm intrsted in civilc devence pls kip ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥
updated
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Justcul(m): 6:13pm On Dec 22, 2013
coolLet God take control..
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Bograd83(f): 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2013
deyley: I'm intrsted in civilc devence pls kip ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥
updated
wen are dey recruitg
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 9:51am On Dec 23, 2013
ejiykzazi2007: Good afternoon my fellow prospective officers....

Pls I need the help of those who have kept tabs on the immigration recruitments of latter years, to help me clarify these questions...

1. Has the service ever recruited more that 5k in past years or this is the first tym they got d approval to recruit such amount?

2. Is the trainin in batches? I learnt they hv 4 trainin locations across d country nd I don't think d 4 can comfortably accommodate 5k officers. Dat was y I asked if it wud b done in batches...

So pls I want to know how it was done in the past...

Thanks in advance 4 ur informed ansas... God bless...
seems nobody can ansa dis...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by iSocrates: 12:11pm On Dec 23, 2013
@ejykzazi2007, from what I learnt, the last recruitment of 2006 brought abt 2500 officers to the services although I wasn't informed about how the training was conducted but nevertheless I did a lil permutation and I'm inclined to conclude that if the service has 4 training camps (as you mentioned) then they may be no need to limit the exercise by splitting successful candidates into batches. The camps should even be designed to be able to accomodate and train even as much as 10k officers at a time with the training of the various cadres enlisted for the exercise running concurrently in the seperate camps baring in mind that the structure of their camps might be similar to that of NYSC. However its still not for me to decide how they conduct their exercise.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2013
iSocrates: @ejykzazi2007, from what I learnt, the last recruitment of 2006 brought abt 2500 officers to the services although I wasn't informed about how the training was conducted but nevertheless I did a lil permutation and I'm inclined to conclude that if the service has 4 training camps (as you mentioned) then they may be no need to limit the exercise by splitting successful candidates into batches. The camps should even be designed to be able to accomodate and train even as much as 10k officers at a time with the training of the various cadres enlisted for the exercise running concurrently in the seperate camps baring in mind that the structure of their camps might be similar to that of NYSC. However its still not for me to decide how they conduct their exercise.
Thanks bro
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2013
Lawal4green: i called my source today and he said nscdc will release a list by january for screening of qualified volunteers, he said they will release app letters after the screening. orestd, paul obi and others pls comfirm dis info 4 me
since no answer to this, let's keep infos to 0urself.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Stevolat: 8:12pm On Dec 24, 2013
Dont mind dem jare,kip sharing any info u've got.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2013
I guess no info until names show...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 25, 2013
In my language we say Amu kpe
In Benin we say Iselogbe
In Yoruba we say Eku Odun....Christ is born dat we may not die, but live 4eva n abundantly tru His death. let us always imitate Christ's love.... wish u n ur family a grace filled CHRISTMAS.... Oersted cares

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Justcul(m): 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2013
Merry Christmass to y'all.. @Oersted, alopskid,kismo,Lawal,vicope,pereosis,Ejiykzazi,nonso,lion,amara,arizo,clun and many comrades not mentioned.. I greet u all and wish u a happy new year in advance.. 2014 shall be a blessing to all on this thread.. To every contribution uv made; either directly/indirectly, God will surely reward u 4 it.. Stay blessed and prepare ur mind for a wonderful year ahead as a Fed. Gov. Employee.. Winks***

One luv house, see u @ d top!

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2013
Justcul: Merry Christmass to y'all.. @Oersted, alopskid,kismo,Lawal,vicope,pereosis,Ejiykzazi,nonso,lion,amara,arizo,clun and many comrades not mentioned.. I greet u all and wish u a happy new year in advance.. 2014 shall be a blessing to all on this thread.. To every contribution uv made; either directly/indirectly, God will surely reward u 4 it.. Stay blessed and prepare ur mind for a wonderful year ahead as a Fed. Gov. Employee.. Winks***

Amen bro!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 10:53pm On Dec 26, 2013
Justcul: Merry Christmass to y'all.. @Oersted, alopskid,kismo,Lawal,vicope,pereosis,Ejiykzazi,nonso,lion,amara,arizo,clun and many comrades not mentioned.. I greet u all and wish u a happy new year in advance.. 2014 shall be a blessing to all on this thread.. To every contribution uv made; either directly/indirectly, God will surely reward u 4 it.. Stay blessed and prepare ur mind for a wonderful year ahead as a Fed. Gov. Employee.. Winks***

Ameen

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lionphil(m): 12:28am On Dec 27, 2013

Thanks, wishing u thesame and more my bro. God speed!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by vicope: 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2013

Amen! May all your dreams come true as we enter into a new year! Bless you.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by kismo(m): 2:33pm On Dec 28, 2013

Thanks man. God go do am o.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by milistic: 6:52pm On Dec 28, 2013
Hello nairalanders, at last i'm able 2 post something, been reading posts concerning paramilitary jobs, my concern is d 1 for nscdc though i aplied 4 immigration. Plzzzzzzzz nairalanders, a genuine info on what is realy going on wit d list of names wil b apreciated, wishing u all a blessed nd favoured new yr in advance.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by milistic: 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
Still waiting 4 ur response.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2013
milistic: Hello nairalanders, at last i'm able 2 post something, been reading posts concerning paramilitary jobs, my concern is d 1 for nscdc though i aplied 4 immigration. Plzzzzzzzz nairalanders, a genuine info on what is realy going on wit d list of names wil b apreciated, wishing u all a blessed nd favoured new yr in advance.
immigration or nscdc?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Abbey1045(m): 9:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
Lawal4green: immigration or nscdc?
NSCDC
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by milistic: 12:28am On Dec 29, 2013
Nscdc's list
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nobleman1st: 5:30am On Dec 29, 2013
Any latest on NIS list. A quick reply wil b highly apr8td.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 6:44am On Dec 29, 2013
Lawal4green: i called my source today and he said nscdc will release a list by january for screening of qualified volunteers, he said they will release app letters after the screening. orestd, paul obi and others pls comfirm dis info 4 me
@milistic pls answer this question for me. before will procceed. tnx.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by iyna(m): 7:07am On Dec 29, 2013
I would like to know if anyone here has an update information on the list of names by NSCDC dat was to be released by the second week of January. I Will be glad if anyone did please ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by liker(m): 7:23am On Dec 29, 2013
nobleman1st: Any latest on NIS list. A quick reply wil b highly apr8td.
just yesterday i heard from 2 people that the recent online recruitment with regards to NIS has been cancelled till january when all the agencies under interior ministry including NCS will start...i was shocked by that news yet my heart refused to agree to it. Pls can anyone further confirm its cancellation here. Happy sunday every1 here
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Princeadetunji(m): 8:04am On Dec 29, 2013
Ure wrong dia s notin lik cancellation in d NIS recruitment, NCS is not under d Ministry of interior. D info I got frm a relaiable source is dat d shortllisted candidates will b contacted before January Ending "2014". Wish all of us d very best.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 9:05am On Dec 29, 2013
liker: just yesterday i heard from 2 people that the recent online recruitment with regards to NIS has been cancelled till january when all the agencies under interior ministry including NCS will start...i was shocked by that news yet my heart refused to agree to it. Pls can anyone further confirm its cancellation here. Happy sunday every1 here
Bros customs service is under ministry of finance but their pension is under interior which is Customs,immigration and prisons pension office.........(CIPPO) NIS apt test is january.

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.