Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2027342 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by chike4: 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2013
bioidris: [color=#000099][/color] when would customs letter be ready? I heard fom a friend that its this month.
.....chairman U̶̲̥̅̊ need to come interms with d̶̲̥̅̊ topic that's been discussed here or U̶̲̥̅̊ shift aside..
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by bioidris: 9:10pm On Jan 11, 2013
chike*:
.....chairman U̶̲̥̅̊ need to come interms with d̶̲̥̅̊ topic that's been discussed here or U̶̲̥̅̊ shift aside..
well u can keep running ur mouth.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nnecar(f): 9:52pm On Jan 11, 2013
Eeyaa, some guys blood dey hot abeg NSCDC make una release d letters sharply make some CUSTOMers receive fresh air, I can't shout lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by omotola1(m): 11:33pm On Jan 11, 2013
nnecar: Eeyaa, some guys blood dey hot abeg NSCDC make una realise d letters sharply make some CUSTOMers receive fresh air, I can't shout lipsrsealed
I think you meant release.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 12, 2013
This post is not meant to discredit anyone..but pple dat believe human connections will work this time will be disappointed...pls pple should try and trust in God and not man..God connection is the best connection..becos He can use men who don't know you to get the Job...pls don't pay or bribe your way to get the Job..don't say i didn't warn you o.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by gracealabs(f): 7:22am On Jan 12, 2013
nnecar: Eeyaa, some guys blood dey hot abeg NSCDC make una realise d letters sharply make some CUSTOMers receive fresh air, I can't shout lipsrsealed
why cant you stop all these fighting cos i dont think dat what u need at dis stage,no need for any preaching here,we all rely on God,but mind you if God will connect you or favour you,he will raise men on your behaive,either u know somebody or you pay everybody need God cos human can disappoint anytime.let 4get all dis talk,is not a must for u to talk,if u dont have anything to say just read and close the page instead of abusive words.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Abbaj: 9:21am On Jan 12, 2013
Please house any1 wit info if immigration will release anylist this month?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by saintbizero: 9:35am On Jan 12, 2013
Abba j: Please house any1 wit info if immigration will release anylist this month?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by eljameel184: 10:23am On Jan 12, 2013
Protesters dropping their application letters during the protest against what they termed ‘questionable’ recruitment into the Civil Defence Corps
Allegation of recruitment racketeering is rocking the National Security and Civil DefenceCorps. While some applicants say employment into the corps is for sale, the NSCDC says the claim is not true. Weekly Trust reports The National Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), one of the paramilitary organizations under the Interior Ministry, is coming under recruitment scandal as applicants are alleging that employment letters into the organisation are reserved for the highest bidders. But the NSCDC says the allegation of recruitment racketeering leveled against it is “an attempt by mischief makers and enemies of progress torubbish the Corps.” It, however, confirmed thatit has investigated and arrested over 560 suspects, adding that 135 suspects were prosecuted in different parts of the country with regards to job racketeering, out of which 20 was connected to internet scam.
Weekly Trust heard from some of those who applied for various positions in the service thatthere is a syndicate, comprising serving officers and men of the agency, that demand money ranging from N250, 000 to N350, 000 in return for appointment letters, without regard for merit and competence.
One of the applicants, Kingsley Ifeanyi told Weekly Trust that he was asked to pay N300,000 and obtain an appointment letter into the NSCDC, adding that “a friend who paidN180,000 and got his own in 2010 and is still working there is the one who took me to a verysenior officer with the NSCDC that is now helping me to get my own. I have paid N220,000 already. I am working hard to get the balance,” he said.
But Osaro Osagie, an Abuja-based auto mechanic, said his younger brother who holds his first degree was asked to pay N350,000 to obtain his appointment letter into the service, adding that “when they asked him to pay, we had only N70,000 with us and that was in September, 2012. They collected the N70,000 and asked him to sign an agreement that he would pay the balance of N280,000 from his salary.
“After signing the agreement, they gave him an appointment letter in his name. He has since been working there and has been upsetting the debt. He has paid N150, 000 so far. He paid N50, 000 each month; October, November and December. By March ending, hewill finish paying and be free. He has earlier made three attempts to be recruited but unsuccessful before someone linked him up with those officers who helped him,” Osagie said.
A serving female Immigration officer from Kaduna State who spoke on condition of anonymity said she has to serve the wife of a member of the House of Representatives for two years before the woman pleaded with her husband to assist her tp get the job. “When I first went for the recruitment, two days I could not enter the gate. I was hungry and tired. I had no money and nobody to help me. Applicants were so many.
“To be able to get the job, I was advised to lookfor a Senator or member of the House of Representatives to introduce me. I didn’t know anyone. Somebody directed me too the house of a member of the House of Representatives. The househelps gave me a place to stay with them at the Boys Quarters for two days before Isaw the man’s wife. Two years later, an appointment letter was brought to me at home,” she said.
But Janet Moses says she got information aboutan ongoing recruitment into the Civil Defencethrough her BlackBerry handset. She said she was advised to download an application form the internet, complete it and submit to the same source with N6,000 MTN recharge card.
“I complied fully by filling the form, scanning and attaching my credentials and passport photograph and submitted to the website, but when I got a message that I should pay N250,000 to an account and submit a copy of the pay-in slip and collect my appointment letter, my uncle who supposed to pay for me said it is a fraud, I should leave them. But threeCivil Defence officers to whom I narrated my story later blamed me for not complying. Theysaid if I had paid the money and submitted the teller as directed, I would have been in the service now,” she said.
There were also allegations that members of the National Assembly, who have oversight powers over the corps and its parent ministry, have been compromised.
But the Deputy Chairman, House Committee on Media and Public Affairs Rep. Victor Ogene (APGA, Anambra) denied the allegations that lawmakers are given slots, saying recruitmentis the responsibility of various government agencies to recruit.
Also, Chairman, House Committee on Federal Character Rep. Ahmed Idris (ACN, Plateau) saidany government agency which engages in illegal and skewed recruitment will be probed and the perpetrators brought to book.
“Section 4 of the 1999 constitution is very clear about Federal character in every government organisation and we won’t allow anybody who violates it to go scot-free.
Rep. Idris also disclosed that the committee will reverse any illegal recruitment saying, “certainly we will not only reverse it but we willgo further and apply for their prosecution for the illegality.”
At a point, candidates who say they are qualified to join the services but do not have money to pay for appointment letters or a godfather to secure appointment for them, stormed the corps headquarters in Abuja to protest what they termed lack of transparency with regards to recruitment into the service.
Also in a statement issued yesterday, Civil Defence Public Relations Officer CSC Emmanuel O. Okeh said “worried by the allegation of job racketeering, Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps has investigated and arrested over 560 suspects.
“In spite of repeated warnings and sufficient advice to desperate job seekers to desist from patronizing job scammers, people still fall victims of circumstances in this regard owing to desperation and anxiety of leaving the labour market.
“The Corps employment process has never involved sale of scratch cards, application forms and Internet, but these days scammers use different means of defrauding applicants oftheir hard earned money.
“Recently, 135 suspects were prosecuted in different parts of the country with regards to job racketeering, out of which 20 was connected to internet scam.
“Contrary to the allegation that appointment letters into the Corps are meant for the highestbidders, the Corps wishes to state emphaticallythat a lot of those who obtain appointment letters through fraudulent means have been shown the way out as the letters from their agents were conspicuously identified to be fake.
“In order that the Corps will sanitise the systemby kicking against any act of corruption that could dent the credibility and integrity of the service, the Corps Chief Executive has put in place machinery to checkmate any form of fraudulent practice by its personnel.
“According to the Commandant General, the Corps will not spear anyone found guilty of extorting money from desperate job seekers for the purpose of employment into the service.
“Also, in collaboration with the ICPC, the Corps has arrested some persons in Lagos, Benue, FCT, Nasarawa, Edo among others who opened fake internet portals for the purpose of defrauding innocent applicants. The people arrested and prosecuted turned out to be non-personnel of the Corps contrary to the impression given to the victims about the nefarious act.
“It is disturbing therefore, to hear allegation of employment racketeering in Civil Defence. Thisis totally untrue and capable of soiling the good image the organization has built over time.
“The Corps wishes to state categorically, that her recruitment procedure follow due process by advertising, conducting interview and screening of personnel in line with the Federal Character principle.
“It is on record that some persons were at different locations arrested, paraded and madeto face the wrath of the law for impersonating and defrauding applicants, therefore, anyone found to be involved even if such a person is said to be a staff, drastic measure will be takenbecause the Corps cannot harbor criminals as this will contradict the principle of integrity and credibility that it is known for.
“The Corps in ensuring transparency, equity, fairness and justice in her exercises always involved other security agencies such as the EFCC, ICPC, Police, Armed Forces, NGOs amongothers to monitor their recruitment process. Similarly, the Corps is working hand-in-hand with ICPC and EFCC to track down impersonators, internet scammers and other fraudsters. Therefore, amongst those arrested and prosecuted so far, none is found to be the Corps personnel.
“Employment into Civil Defence is not on cash and carry basis, nor by man-know-man but it isopen to all applicants who have the basic prerequisite for recruitment into the service as patriotic Nigerians, therefore those patronizingself-appointed agents should desist from such.
“The allegation of recruitment racketeering in the Corp is an attempt by mischief makers and enemies of progress to rubbish the Corps. It is a well-known fact that self-appointed employment agents are all over the place to defraud Nigerians in the name of the Corps as a result of the high employment rate in the country. Evident abounds about the efforts of the Corps in the past, warning Nigerians in the various media not to fall prey to scammers, still, accusation and counter-accusations are rife without recourse to the attempt by the organization to dissuade Nigerians from patronizing these agents, this is not fair on the image of the Service.
“However, the member of the public should join hands with the Corps in fighting this menace by reporting anyone found to be involved in employment racketeering,” the statement said.
Also speaking, Interior Ministry spokesman, Mr.Taye Akinyemi said “there is no problem with other services, they are doing it according to the civil service procedures and the ministry has never received any complaint whatsoever. He however said there is a fake website i.e. www.interior.gov.ng/irecruitclaiming to that recruitment is going on in the service. “But it isfake; it did not originate from the ministry. It is the page that is misguiding people. But anytime the ministry wants to recruit, it will be advertised.”
This past Wednesday at the Civil Defence Officers Summit in Sauka, Abuja, Minister of Interior Comrade Abba Moro spoke of plans to seek for the permission of the president to get additional hands into the Corps. Will this indication give hope to the thousands seeking to join the Corps or will fraudsters cash in on it? Only time will tell.

http://weeklytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=11804%3Arecruitment-racket-rocks-civil-defence-&catid=40%3Acover-stories&Itemid=26
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ayorh4you(m): 11:56am On Jan 12, 2013
Pls, any info about d present immigration recruitment? Cuz I tried getting d form frm bank but was told its no longer available. Any info about dat pls?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Tos87(m): 3:49pm On Jan 12, 2013
Ayorh4you: Pls, any info about d present immigration recruitment? Cuz I tried getting d form frm bank but was told its no longer available. Any info about dat pls?
Let's say Ý๏ǖ wait for new recruitment. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by kismo(m): 6:45pm On Jan 12, 2013
@Ayorh4you, when did Immigration announce the sale of their recruitment form? Where did you get your info from and which bank did you go? Thanks 4 ur response.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by emtar(m): 6:45pm On Jan 12, 2013
Oh! May people are misleading themself. When i started this thread i said i will keep people inform of any future development. Last week i posted here the ORIGINAL WEBSITE to submit your CV. But people now keep sending their cv to my email. This is wrong. I can not submit your cv for you. It require your email address and password to do. NOW,am repeating here again the website go here to see details < www.info-ebooksvillage..com > please use explorer browser to get the full site. WARNING: do not use firefox browser. NOTE: am not in position to fix anybody into any job. Is only the government delegate official. Go a try your luck now. I wish you all the best. If you know any of the senate or rep. Or any one in the top gov. Office or presidency i will like you to contact me to help my brother that has submitted his cv. Please Help my brother he need this job. Call him on 08025766206. THANKS YOU ALL
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by hoc2(m): 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2013
Nt only ur brother need this job, pls any link contact me through saheedoris@yahoo.com
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jesushidara(f): 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2013
plz guyz wen is nscdc recruiting, pls get me posted.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mkpurumma27: 12:32am On Jan 13, 2013
With d papers today hitting hard on NSCDC, hummmm i wonder when d recruitment ll commence, but God is able. Prayers people, wish everyone loads of luck!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by clily: 8:20am On Jan 13, 2013
mkpurumma27: With d papers today hitting hard on NSCDC, hummmm i wonder when d recruitment ll commence, but God is able. Prayers people, wish everyone loads of luck!

Wat did d paper say..explain
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Abbaj: 8:34am On Jan 13, 2013
House please any1 wit info on immigration should please share.
Tanks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sollybee38(f): 9:36am On Jan 13, 2013
Pls so whats up now with civil defence? Wen is dere list coming out, whats the situation of things now as per recruitment
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by alat24(m): 10:16am On Jan 13, 2013
Immigrations and Civil Defence recruitment I learnt will start in February. Pls house is som1 wit useful info shed more light on dis
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by chike4: 10:38am On Jan 13, 2013
mkpurumma27: With d papers today hitting hard on NSCDC, hummmm i wonder when d recruitment ll commence, but God is able. Prayers people, wish everyone loads of luck!
........I ask myself that question too U̶̲̥̅̊ know...God knows beta
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mkpurumma27: 1:04pm On Jan 13, 2013
eljameel184: Protesters dropping their application letters during the protest against what they termed ‘questionable’ recruitment into the Civil Defence Corps
Allegation of recruitment racketeering is rocking the National Security and Civil DefenceCorps. While some applicants say employment into the corps is for sale, the NSCDC says the claim is not true. Weekly Trust reports The National Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), one of the paramilitary organizations under the Interior Ministry, is coming under recruitment scandal as applicants are alleging that employment letters into the organisation are reserved for the highest bidders. But the NSCDC says the allegation of recruitment racketeering leveled against it is “an attempt by mischief makers and enemies of progress torubbish the Corps.” It, however, confirmed thatit has investigated and arrested over 560 suspects, adding that 135 suspects were prosecuted in different parts of the country with regards to job racketeering, out of which 20 was connected to internet scam.
Weekly Trust heard from some of those who applied for various positions in the service thatthere is a syndicate, comprising serving officers and men of the agency, that demand money ranging from N250, 000 to N350, 000 in return for appointment letters, without regard for merit and competence.
One of the applicants, Kingsley Ifeanyi told Weekly Trust that he was asked to pay N300,000 and obtain an appointment letter into the NSCDC, adding that “a friend who paidN180,000 and got his own in 2010 and is still working there is the one who took me to a verysenior officer with the NSCDC that is now helping me to get my own. I have paid N220,000 already. I am working hard to get the balance,” he said.
But Osaro Osagie, an Abuja-based auto mechanic, said his younger brother who holds his first degree was asked to pay N350,000 to obtain his appointment letter into the service, adding that “when they asked him to pay, we had only N70,000 with us and that was in September, 2012. They collected the N70,000 and asked him to sign an agreement that he would pay the balance of N280,000 from his salary.
“After signing the agreement, they gave him an appointment letter in his name. He has since been working there and has been upsetting the debt. He has paid N150, 000 so far. He paid N50, 000 each month; October, November and December. By March ending, hewill finish paying and be free. He has earlier made three attempts to be recruited but unsuccessful before someone linked him up with those officers who helped him,” Osagie said.
A serving female Immigration officer from Kaduna State who spoke on condition of anonymity said she has to serve the wife of a member of the House of Representatives for two years before the woman pleaded with her husband to assist her tp get the job. “When I first went for the recruitment, two days I could not enter the gate. I was hungry and tired. I had no money and nobody to help me. Applicants were so many.
“To be able to get the job, I was advised to lookfor a Senator or member of the House of Representatives to introduce me. I didn’t know anyone. Somebody directed me too the house of a member of the House of Representatives. The househelps gave me a place to stay with them at the Boys Quarters for two days before Isaw the man’s wife. Two years later, an appointment letter was brought to me at home,” she said.
But Janet Moses says she got information aboutan ongoing recruitment into the Civil Defencethrough her BlackBerry handset. She said she was advised to download an application form the internet, complete it and submit to the same source with N6,000 MTN recharge card.
“I complied fully by filling the form, scanning and attaching my credentials and passport photograph and submitted to the website, but when I got a message that I should pay N250,000 to an account and submit a copy of the pay-in slip and collect my appointment letter, my uncle who supposed to pay for me said it is a fraud, I should leave them. But threeCivil Defence officers to whom I narrated my story later blamed me for not complying. Theysaid if I had paid the money and submitted the teller as directed, I would have been in the service now,” she said.
There were also allegations that members of the National Assembly, who have oversight powers over the corps and its parent ministry, have been compromised.
But the Deputy Chairman, House Committee on Media and Public Affairs Rep. Victor Ogene (APGA, Anambra) denied the allegations that lawmakers are given slots, saying recruitmentis the responsibility of various government agencies to recruit.
Also, Chairman, House Committee on Federal Character Rep. Ahmed Idris (ACN, Plateau) saidany government agency which engages in illegal and skewed recruitment will be probed and the perpetrators brought to book.
“Section 4 of the 1999 constitution is very clear about Federal character in every government organisation and we won’t allow anybody who violates it to go scot-free.
Rep. Idris also disclosed that the committee will reverse any illegal recruitment saying, “certainly we will not only reverse it but we willgo further and apply for their prosecution for the illegality.”
At a point, candidates who say they are qualified to join the services but do not have money to pay for appointment letters or a godfather to secure appointment for them, stormed the corps headquarters in Abuja to protest what they termed lack of transparency with regards to recruitment into the service.
Also in a statement issued yesterday, Civil Defence Public Relations Officer CSC Emmanuel O. Okeh said “worried by the allegation of job racketeering, Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps has investigated and arrested over 560 suspects.
“In spite of repeated warnings and sufficient advice to desperate job seekers to desist from patronizing job scammers, people still fall victims of circumstances in this regard owing to desperation and anxiety of leaving the labour market.
“The Corps employment process has never involved sale of scratch cards, application forms and Internet, but these days scammers use different means of defrauding applicants oftheir hard earned money.
“Recently, 135 suspects were prosecuted in different parts of the country with regards to job racketeering, out of which 20 was connected to internet scam.
“Contrary to the allegation that appointment letters into the Corps are meant for the highestbidders, the Corps wishes to state emphaticallythat a lot of those who obtain appointment letters through fraudulent means have been shown the way out as the letters from their agents were conspicuously identified to be fake.
“In order that the Corps will sanitise the systemby kicking against any act of corruption that could dent the credibility and integrity of the service, the Corps Chief Executive has put in place machinery to checkmate any form of fraudulent practice by its personnel.
“According to the Commandant General, the Corps will not spear anyone found guilty of extorting money from desperate job seekers for the purpose of employment into the service.
“Also, in collaboration with the ICPC, the Corps has arrested some persons in Lagos, Benue, FCT, Nasarawa, Edo among others who opened fake internet portals for the purpose of defrauding innocent applicants. The people arrested and prosecuted turned out to be non-personnel of the Corps contrary to the impression given to the victims about the nefarious act.
“It is disturbing therefore, to hear allegation of employment racketeering in Civil Defence. Thisis totally untrue and capable of soiling the good image the organization has built over time.
“The Corps wishes to state categorically, that her recruitment procedure follow due process by advertising, conducting interview and screening of personnel in line with the Federal Character principle.
“It is on record that some persons were at different locations arrested, paraded and madeto face the wrath of the law for impersonating and defrauding applicants, therefore, anyone found to be involved even if such a person is said to be a staff, drastic measure will be takenbecause the Corps cannot harbor criminals as this will contradict the principle of integrity and credibility that it is known for.
“The Corps in ensuring transparency, equity, fairness and justice in her exercises always involved other security agencies such as the EFCC, ICPC, Police, Armed Forces, NGOs amongothers to monitor their recruitment process. Similarly, the Corps is working hand-in-hand with ICPC and EFCC to track down impersonators, internet scammers and other fraudsters. Therefore, amongst those arrested and prosecuted so far, none is found to be the Corps personnel.
“Employment into Civil Defence is not on cash and carry basis, nor by man-know-man but it isopen to all applicants who have the basic prerequisite for recruitment into the service as patriotic Nigerians, therefore those patronizingself-appointed agents should desist from such.
“The allegation of recruitment racketeering in the Corp is an attempt by mischief makers and enemies of progress to rubbish the Corps. It is a well-known fact that self-appointed employment agents are all over the place to defraud Nigerians in the name of the Corps as a result of the high employment rate in the country. Evident abounds about the efforts of the Corps in the past, warning Nigerians in the various media not to fall prey to scammers, still, accusation and counter-accusations are rife without recourse to the attempt by the organization to dissuade Nigerians from patronizing these agents, this is not fair on the image of the Service.
“However, the member of the public should join hands with the Corps in fighting this menace by reporting anyone found to be involved in employment racketeering,” the statement said.
Also speaking, Interior Ministry spokesman, Mr.Taye Akinyemi said “there is no problem with other services, they are doing it according to the civil service procedures and the ministry has never received any complaint whatsoever. He however said there is a fake website i.e. www.interior.gov.ng/irecruitclaiming to that recruitment is going on in the service. “But it isfake; it did not originate from the ministry. It is the page that is misguiding people. But anytime the ministry wants to recruit, it will be advertised.”
This past Wednesday at the Civil Defence Officers Summit in Sauka, Abuja, Minister of Interior Comrade Abba Moro spoke of plans to seek for the permission of the president to get additional hands into the Corps. Will this indication give hope to the thousands seeking to join the Corps or will fraudsters cash in on it? Only time will tell.

http://weeklytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=11804%3Arecruitment-racket-rocks-civil-defence-&catid=40%3Acover-stories&Itemid=26
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by mkpurumma27: 1:13pm On Jan 13, 2013
[color=#550000][/color][i][/i] smiley coolThats what d paper said, then do ur homework and wait till they resolve all these tension, as for immigration, heard there r sm issues to be settled or silenced, dats wat a source tells me "hold on for now" so while holding on them, i hang unto God for he alone can turn d tables around! God na the koko, even if u get connection, u still need God to help push it for u, dEstiny calls in everytin! Best of luck everyone!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by gracealabs(f): 3:12pm On Jan 13, 2013
Despite the paper news on civil defence,all i know is dat by january ending letter will be given out to some people,it may not be recruitment,it may be replacement,which ever sha.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by oluezekiel(m): 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2013
gracealabs: Despite the paper news on civil defence,all i know is dat by january ending letter will be given out to some people,it may not be recruitment,it may be replacement,which ever sha.
I concur to this, they will definitely but give it a name different from recruitment. Pls check ur inbox. Thanks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Abbaj: 9:19am On Jan 14, 2013
Hello house please any1 wit genuin info on immigration should please share. Tanks
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Tos87(m): 9:36am On Jan 14, 2013
Abeg who knows ЂΞ exact period for civil Defence letters should pls share. Sick of waitin
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by unikazzy(m): 9:53am On Jan 14, 2013
Job Racketeering: NSCDC Disowns
Websites, Parades 4-Man Syndicate

http://m.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=465269270200254&refid=7&_ft_=qid.5833225420382314379%3Amf_story_key.-5739628577335333922
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by drsmartme(m): 11:04am On Jan 14, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
emtar: NIGERIA CIVIL DEFENCE CORPS, IMMIGRATION, SSS. I shall be grateful to hear full information about the stated corps recruitment exercise/form for 2012/2013 . Please send the info into my email < lmlarryme+rukk@gmail.com > Thanks . Latest update: A reliable source said that Nigeria civil deffence and custom did replacement and the newly officers are just out of training. Good news is that both will commence recruitment shortly and will be announced. Please watch out and inform us here. Even i challenge SEUN OSEWA to get us inform immediately. Thanks.
when they start, please lemme know
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by johnyakubu: 11:46am On Jan 14, 2013
House, pls when will Civil Defence give the employment letters fo January.....
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by obichijiokeobi: 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2013
Everybody is claiming to hear from a reliable source and insider;all these sources re failing us. I applied since september and up till now I haven't heard anything. Am beginning to get tired of waiting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.