Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,956 members, 7,810,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2026515 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Miriam4cool(f): 3:22pm On Sep 25, 2014
Replacement in NSCDC is still towards the ending.....Source coming soon....

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by sidiku247(m): 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
this month we shall all b happy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by AUWAL999: 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
Premium Times
INVESTIGATION: Minister Abba Moro in
fresh scandal; defrauding Nigerians of
billions
-------------
Controversial Minister of Interior, Abba
Moro, has devised a fresh scheme to fleece
Nigerians. Using the increase in the new
fees charged for the Nigerian passport, he
has formulated a new policy that would
effectively extort billions from unsuspecting
Nigerians every month.
Beginning in August, the minster illegally
contracted a freight forwarding and courier
company, Greater Washington Limited, to
deliver passports to applicants at the cost of
N2,000.
See how the scheme was designed: http://
/p2LdGt-HS7
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ozugbo(m): 5:34pm On Sep 25, 2014
PascalXL: [what has 1bn loan got to do with NIS cancelled exercise. Money has never been an issue in this recruitment. So chill bro...]
I tire o
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lydayam: 5:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
@Awual999: dt news is very immaterial 2 d subject matter.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Slexd: 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
PascalXL: [what has 1bn loan got to do with NIS cancelled exercise. Money has never been an issue in this recruitment. So chill bro...]
.so can u kindly tell the house what has being d issue?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by FGjobs(m): 9:13pm On Sep 25, 2014
The loan have been approved, the next excuse we wil start hearing now will be Salah...
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Cooldejay(m): 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2014
AUWAL999: Premium Times
INVESTIGATION: Minister Abba Moro in
fresh scandal; defrauding Nigerians of
billions
-------------
Controversial Minister of Interior, Abba
Moro, has devised a fresh scheme to fleece
Nigerians. Using the increase in the new
fees charged for the Nigerian passport, he
has formulated a new policy that would
effectively extort billions from unsuspecting
Nigerians every month.
Beginning in August, the minster illegally
contracted a freight forwarding and courier
company, Greater Washington Limited, to
deliver passports to applicants at the cost of
N2,000.
See how the scheme was designed: http://
/p2LdGt-HS7
@ the cost of N2,500 and their so call useless courier has never deliever passports to any applicants including me since last month....come 2015, any youth that vote for Gej n his cabinet wil never knw peace...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by PascalXL(m): 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
Slexd: .so can u kindly tell the house what has being d issue?
[the major issue with NIS is power play between the Minister, CG and CDFIPB. Secondly, the $1bn loan will come in as ammunitions for our military and not as cash. Haba... From salah to 1bn loan? Anyway, I won't be suprise if someone says shakau's death will make NIS complete their recruitment. We all want NIS to complete what they started but all dis prediction will not help us. We'd better ask for God's intervention instead of all this baba-ijebu (my own thought though...) God help us all.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Aitee1: 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
Cooldejay: @ the cost of N2,500 and their so call useless courier has never deliever passports to any applicants including me since last month....come 2015, any youth that vote for Gej n his cabinet wil never knw peace...

That's if that una votes dey count undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Rosarie(f): 10:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
am tired of all dis mumbo jumbo and need evidence.evryday nxt mnth:we don dey hear nxt mnth sine and d year is about to run out.pls to dose posting wos nt relevant to d topic pls check d topic befr posting.tired of seeing new on d thread.come here to c discusiion of politics not wat am looking for

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jamoyakz: 11:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
Lawal4green where is your location brother

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by lydayam: 1:32am On Sep 26, 2014
PascalXL: [the major issue with NIS is power play between the Minister, CG and CDFIPB. Secondly, the $1bn loan will come in as ammunitions for our military and not as cash. Haba... From salah to 1bn loan? Anyway, I won't be suprise if someone says shakau's death will make NIS complete their recruitment. We all want NIS to complete what they started but all dis prediction will not help us. We'd better ask for God's intervention instead of all this baba-ijebu (my own thought though...) God help us all.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/senate-rowdy-session-jonathans-1bn-loan-request/

......"The insurgents are purported to have carved out some local government in Borno and Adamawa states and declaring same as caliphate under their control as if it were no longer part of the territory of Nigeria.
“Therefore, the urgent need to upgrade the equipment, training and logistics of our Armed Forces and Security Services to enable them move forcefully to confront this serious security threat cannot be over-emphasised.”
This is quoted from the letter addressed to d Senate by GEJ bk in July. Part of the money will also be spent on the TRAINING of Security services - NIS falls in ds class.
'Mere' Power play since March? Despite the presidency giving them a time frame if 12 wks?Common!
There shld b more 2 it.
I think the major issue here is the inefficiency that characterizes our public sector. No company in d private sector will take ova 1 year to conclude its recruitment process.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by ookunlola(m): 6:40am On Sep 26, 2014
@ 'The Intending Officers', be strong for the shout of joy shall come very soon.
pls how long does it take NIS to pay the Officers after training or let me say after posting ( 'cos I don't think training could be a yardstick this time). Thanks.
@ Lawal4green, I hail thee sir.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 26, 2014
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), has
warned of scammers, who are on the prowl using the social
media to extort money from unsuspecting job applicants
while promising them placements in the Corps.
Spokesman of the Corps,
Emmanuel Okeh, on Tuesday said that the scammers have
set up a Facebook account purported to be the personal
Facebook page of the Commandant General of the NSCDC,
Dr. Ade Abolurin to perpetrate their criminal activities
“Following various complaints from members of the
general public, the Corps wishes to emphatically state that
the Commandant General does not have or has ever
operated a Facebook account, personal or otherwise.
“In this vein, anyone relating with the operators of the
Facebook account does so with individuals not related in
any way, shape or form, with the Corps”, Okeh warned.
The spokesman further dissociated the Corps from the
latest employment rumors spawned on the social media
page asking for payment for application forms.
“Applicants are warned that they transact with these
criminals at their own risk and the Corps will not entertain
supplications for refund and redress”, Okeh cautioned.www.informationng.com/2014/09/employment-nscdc-warns-job-seekers-against-facebook-other-scammers.html. However he did not deny replacement going on ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by NnamdiN: 7:56am On Sep 26, 2014
Cooldejay: @ the cost of N2,500 and their so call useless courier has never deliever passports to any applicants including me since last month....come 2015, any youth that vote for Gej n his cabinet wil never knw peace...
so we should vote buhari just so "you" could get a job. You selfish brah. We voting GEJ en masse again
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 26, 2014
NnamdiN: so we should vote buhari just so "you" could get a job. You selfish brah. We voting GEJ en masse again
GEJ till 2019,naxo e be

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by NnamdiN: 9:20am On Sep 26, 2014
Oersted: GEJ till 2019,naxo e be
I dey tell you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Slexd: 10:15am On Sep 26, 2014
PascalXL: [the major issue with NIS is power play between the Minister, CG and CDFIPB. Secondly, the $1bn loan will come in as ammunitions for our military and not as cash. Haba... From salah to 1bn loan? Anyway, I won't be suprise if someone says shakau's death will make NIS complete their recruitment. We all want NIS to complete what they started but all dis prediction will not help us. We'd better ask for God's intervention instead of all this baba-ijebu (my own thought though...) God help us all.
.if you had followed the debate from the beging then u wil knw that money was also a constrain.in adequate funding was wat led to d failing of d exercise.even at d senate probe,d cgi told d committee that dia was no money to conduct the exercise,and wen d visitd budget office d told them it was late,4billion can nt b appropriatd at that time and hav to wait.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Aitee1: 10:36am On Sep 26, 2014
NnamdiN: I dey tell you cheesy

undecided undecided

shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by PascalXL(m): 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
Slexd: .if you had followed the debate from the beging then u wil knw that money was also a constrain.in adequate funding was wat led to d failing of d exercise.even at d senate probe,d cgi told d committee that dia was no money to conduct the exercise,and wen d visitd budget office d told them it was late,4billion can nt b appropriatd at that time and hav to wait.
[moro didn't carry both CG & CDFIPB along that's why march recruitment failed.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2014
Masco2006: I heard from source that Abba Moro will be resigning this week cos he wants to contest for benue state governor. Meaning everything will suspended till farther notice.
I saw it on online news last week that 8 ministers to Resign in some weeks time But they didn't mention Names, But Abba moro has plans to go 4 Governorship ticket in Benue state. He will conclude the whole Agencies stuff B4 he will Resign because if he Resign just like dat he will Loose All his candidates from All the Lists because the next minister that will continue will Replace them wit his own candidates.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ypzee2000(m): 1:29pm On Sep 26, 2014
FUMIGATION PROMO!
Service Highlights

Comprehensive Fumigation/pest control services @ JUST N5,000
Intensive home fumigation for two, three or four bedroom apartments
De-ratting service to get rid of rodents
Service lasts about two hours
Available within Lagos Metropolis only
Service is subject to availability of date
Effective chemicals, yet safe for humans
Professional fumigators with industry experience
For your urgent bookings
please call
info@chogonfacilities.com
www.chogonfacilities.com
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2014
Slexd: .if you had followed the debate from the beging then u wil knw that money was also a constrain.in adequate funding was wat led to d failing of d exercise.even at d senate probe,d cgi told d committee that dia was no money to conduct the exercise,and wen d visitd budget office d told them it was late,4billion can nt b appropriatd at that time and hav to wait.
Good memory
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2014
ookunlola: @ 'The Intending Officers', be strong for the shout of joy shall come very soon.
pls how long does it take NIS to pay the Officers after training or let me say after posting ( 'cos I don't think training could be a yardstick this time). Thanks.
@ Lawal4green, I hail thee sir.
at times when u want to collect ur first salary, at times when u want to collect ur 3rd salary because is a Huge Amount for B.sc 3months training Allowance is more than 500,000 (NIS and NPS) only.
FGjobs: The loan have been approved, the next excuse we wil start hearing now will be Salah...
Always think positive, for God's favour to follow u.
jamoyakz: Lawal4green where is your location brother
am Loyal to ur Govt Bro. Greetings
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 1:59pm On Sep 26, 2014
We Have 3 categories of people Here, (1) candidates from politicians are 5% here (2) candidates from officers are 30% here (3) candidates that Rely on merit/Advert are 65% here and they are critics here,, those of us that are politicians and officers candidates should focus now because the time is very close. If Governor fayose candidates are still waiting for their Appointment letters, why are we complaining of ours??

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by FGjobs(m): 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2014
[quote author=Lawal4green][/quote] I'm thinking positive bro and God has favor me already. I just don't like the way people here give excuse for the government, even when the government have not said anything. We will all get there... Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Slexd: 3:46pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lawal4green: We Have 3 categories of people Here, (1) candidates from politicians are 5% here (2) candidates from officers are 30% here (3) candidates that Rely on merit/Advert are 65% here and they are critics here,, those of us that are politicians and officers candidates should focus now because the time is very close. If Governor fayose candidates are still waiting for their Appointment letters, why are we complaining of ours??
.gov fayose in this case is a small boy. D dead family are waiting for 3slot each,injurd victims 1each,presidency numerous slot,senate president,hon. bagudu senate committee on interior and his colleagues,other senators i.e senate committe on federal character,,finance headd by makarfi,rule and business by sen. enangand other senator and then house of reps ,ministers like dat of finance,defence,i dnt want to mention interior in dis case. Sme senior offices in d paramilitary. Nawao!! Lawal said 65% merit and advrt, i think it can only b special grace in dis case as it would b easier to go tru d eye of a niddle wit a camel than dis. *jst wondering ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Rosarie(f): 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2014
o
Lawal4green: I saw it on online news last week that 8 ministers to Resign in some weeks time But they didn't mention Names, But Abba moro has plans to go 4 Governorship ticket in Benue state. He will conclude the whole Agencies stuff B4 he will Resign because if he Resign just like dat he will Loose All his candidates from All the Lists because the next minister that will continue will Replace them wit his own candidates.
o
there are 6ministers to resign and aba moro is not among
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by yusuf002(m): 10:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
ewoo ewooo ewoooo!!! dere is God ooo my pple 2 day I don see nis app letter. with my naked eyes. my neighbor don colect ham na paradang don give him hand to hand + 20k tp fee na his fathers friend . he said they would contact him 4 documentation later.
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jamoyakz: 11:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Lawal4green: at times when u want to collect ur first salary, at times when u want to collect ur 3rd salary because is a Huge Amount for B.sc 3months training Allowance is more than 500,000 (NIS and NPS) only. Always think positive, for God's favour to follow u. am Loyal to ur Govt Bro. Greetings
correct just checking on you brother!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.