Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,585 members, 7,827,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (310) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2029670 Views)

Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. / Nimc 2012/2013 Interview / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (460) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by profsho1(m): 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
BADNEAT:
everything will happen in the fullness of time...once the budget is passed hopefully
I don't believe that budget has anything to do with replacement bcuz even prior to this time paramilitary do replace in d middle of the year and budget has never affect them.
We are all claiming that we heard from different sources that there is replacement going on why are we now give useless excuses of budget.
We are all rumour monger on this platform bcuz I see no single person that av fact about this subject matter.
"Make una all park well"

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
profsho1:

I don't believe that budget has anything to do with replacement bcuz even prior to this time paramilitary do replace in d middle of the year and budget has never affect them.
We are all claiming that we heard from different sources that there is replacement going on why are we now give useless excuses of budget.
We are all rumour monger on this platform bcuz I see no single person that av fact about this subject matter.
"Make una all park well"
1.recruitment is not same as replacement, 2. I never told you I heard anything from anybody...I hv someone up there and hv heard nothing...3.If the ministry of interior doesn't capture it's monetary requirements as regards recruitment, then there cannot be any recruitment...you and your lots may be rumour mongers but I'm not...how many times hv u seen me comment on ds thread??you can Kp going up n down with what u heard or did not hear from whatever agents...that ll not in any way affect the fact that the recruitment will come when it'll come, which will be after the budget...whether September ooo may oo or December...

Keep yourself busy and when the recruitment comes you apply...
A look at the name of this thread should tell you a lot...go check d date it was opened and think and Kp yourself busy..!!!!not agent ds agent dt....95percent of d people here won't get ds job

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by cc77(m): 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
profsho1:

"Make una all park well"
Bros abegi no let oluemmy2 read dis ur post oooooooo bcus na d guy man biz u wan yawa......... Me don talk am tire say notin de go on 4 mins of interior for now but some wen claim dem get long leg and oga at d top tins don use rumour yawa some brains. Its well.....
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
We should learn how to appreciates those that are feeding the house with vital information than castigating them or calling them all sorts of names.Many guys are here to help others with great info that would make them to add more gears towards getting their dream job.By the way no one is forcing anyone to pay money for any slot so why are we draging ourselves backward than moving forward.Something is going in interior,but budget would play a significant role too or have we forgotten about those injured/dead victims,of course not,the immigration authority said they didnt capture them in 2015 budget ,so they said they have to capture them in 2016 before they would be able to absorb and pay them .

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by tico1212(m): 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2016
cc77:
Bros abegi no let oluemmy2 read dis ur post oooooooo bcus na d guy man biz u wan yawa......... Me don talk am tire say notin de go on 4 mins of interior for now but some wen claim dem get long leg and oga at d top tins don use rumour yawa some brains. Its well.....

Guy, u keep saying nothing is happening,.get ur fact from abj not from ur state command. I know few top officers in the state that have no clue about whats going on in abj. Ask anyone in wuse zone 5 dem head office for abj. Replacement need no advert. Leave tori for wale adenuga

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Ibro2star: 5:48am On Jan 22, 2016
tico1212:

Guy, u keep saying nothing is happening,.get ur fact from abj not from ur state command. I know few top officers in the state that have no clue about whats going on in abj. Ask anyone in wuse zone 5 dem head office for abj. Replacement need no advert. Leave tori for wale adenuga
Seconded...on point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 22, 2016
[quote author=cc77 post=42199671]Bros abegi no let oluemmy2 read dis ur post oooooooo bcus na d guy man biz u wan yawa......... Me don

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by cc77(m): 7:38am On Jan 22, 2016
tico1212:

Abi oooo, make we leave tori 4 wale Adenuga dem jare............
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by cc77(m): 7:48am On Jan 22, 2016
Ogbeche10:
We should learn how to appreciates those that are feeding the house with vital information than castigating them or calling them all sorts of names.Many guys are here to help others with great info that would make them to add more gears towards getting their dream job.By the way no one is forcing anyone to pay money for any slot so why are we draging ourselves backward than moving forward.Something is going in interior,but budget would play a significant role too or have we forgotten about those injured/dead victims,of course not,the immigration authority said they didnt capture them in 2015 budget ,so they said they have to capture them in 2016 before they would be able to absorb and pay them .
Nice write up bro. God bless u real good. Noted.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 22, 2016
oluemmy2:
u have mentioned me twice on this post without me replying you after some 'recess' but all I can say to you is what I have already said before that your mother was and is a prostitute and your father an armed-robber which resulted in them fucking themselves to produce you.
On this forum
Hell no, you are not 4real undecided
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 22, 2016
2016 Budget CAME OUT yesterday!
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by cricifixo: 11:21am On Jan 22, 2016
E be like say u no know these 2 people, na another round of war them wan start, their matter no be here
Jezyfreezman:
On this forum
Hell no, you are not 4real undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Jacinta75(f): 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2016
for those that have concluded DAT notin is happening,are u sure u are based in Abuja?all NSCDC offices in Abuja compiled names for Dis replacement but d chances were given to well connected ogas in NSCDC n some senators.unless d list will not materialize at d end but don't abuse sm1 cos seriously something fishy has been going on in NSCDC 4 long.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by tico1212(m): 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
Jacinta75:
for those that have concluded DAT notin is happening,are u sure u are based in Abuja?all NSCDC offices in Abuja compiled names for Dis replacement but d chances were given to well connected ogas in NSCDC n some senators.unless d list will not materialize at d end but don't abuse sm1 cos seriously something fishy has been going on in NSCDC 4 long.
Tell 'em
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by zion47: 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
Dis APC govt is far worst than PDP,dey suspend Nigeria Immigration recruited officers simply because dey want slots,dis is disgusting.instead dis is nt corruption by PMB. I've studied Nigerian history. Nobody gets anything from the Nigerian State by "playing the gentleman" one the day d youth who don't av anybody in govt will revolt, police recruitment already completed with names of family members.all na change
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Realsufi: 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
zion47:
Dis APC govt is far worst than PDP,dey suspend Nigeria Immigration recruited officers simply because dey want slots,dis is disgusting.instead dis is nt corruption by PMB. I've studied Nigerian history. Nobody gets anything from the Nigerian State by "playing the gentleman" one the day d youth who don't av anybody in govt will revolt, police recruitment already completed with names of family members.all na change

Why can't you verify news before spreading it. Am not siding the government either. No any recruitment about police. It is promotional exams. Even if de are doing recruitment, it can be done underground in form of replacement
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
Realsufi:
Why can't you verify news before spreading it. Am not siding the government either. No any recruitment about police. It is promotional exams. Even if de are doing recruitment, it can be done underground in form of replacement
you are right,it was promotion examination for those with additional qualification,into ASP and inspector
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by profinmasscom(m): 9:19am On Jan 23, 2016
I wish to copy and paste this news below for every one of us to know that Nigeria can never change as regard to doing underground things. No matter who is on the sit.
I have been hearing that police was doing recruitment, and I was expecting advert till now, not knowing that it was also done as usual (UNDERGROUND).

Below is the news, you can as well check the reliability of the source to avoid some people quoting me with insult.

POLICE RECRUITMENT SENATE RECEIVES NAMES OF SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES

The Senate Committee on Police Affairs said it is in custody of names of successful applicants to be enlisted into the Nigeria Police Force from the Inspector General of the Police, Mr Solomon Arase. It said that it would soon meet to scrutinize it to ensure that there is no lopsidedness in the exercise.The committee also said it is working with the ministries of Interior and Justice to ensure that a Trust Fund for the Police Force established to complement the budgetary yearly allocations of the force for optimal performance is well funded.

Speaking with journalists yesterday, the chairman of the committee, Senator Abu Ibrahim said his committee was worried over allegations and insinuations that the just concluded recruitment into the Police Force was lopsided;hence there was the need to properly look at the list critically, just to ensure that every zone is properly included in the exercise.

Speaking further, Senator Abu Ibrahim said the allocation ofN19billion to the police out of the total sum of N53billion to the ministry of Interior was inadequate to transform and reposition the police force.

http://leadership.ng/news/493971/police-recruitment-senate-receives-names-successful-candidates
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
Bhuuuuuuhahahahhaahaha! Nawa oh! Police Recruitment witout Advert. No ScreeninG No Exam No Interview, Is it still dxame Recruitment of 15,000 officers dat ws said Lastyear.Hehehehehehehehe Obodo Naija i hail..o
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by nobleman1st: 8:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
At profinmasscom lyk wen do u think d replacement list 4 nscdc wl b released coz my source tld me dey r dng caption ryt nw.... Dat by march inshaAllah. Ur syd or anybdy?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by jimikata(m): 9:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
You people should stop crying foul about police recruitment, there was no recruitment or replacement, what happened was conversion of those constable with degree that was promoted to assistant superintendent.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by profinmasscom(m): 9:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
nobleman1st:
At profinmasscom lyk wen do u think d replacement list 4 nscdc wl b released coz my source tld me dey r dng caption ryt nw.... Dat by march inshaAllah. Ur syd or anybdy?

Dear, I hate spreading false or unconfirmed infor. That's why I hardly comment as regard to NSCDC issue. Because there are some people on this thread who are always looking for whom to quote with insult.
Also, my source does not pass infor to me until it's confirmed To avoid making himself a liar.
The truth about it is that something is really going on in NSCDC, but no one can give an accurate date or month when it will materialize.

May God be with us.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Showguy001(m): 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
You can quote and unquote me. The replacement in the NSCDC is still ongoig but from private to compass 6. Only the board has the authority from compass 8 upward. Hopefully, by march for general recruitment. FFS also have something cooking. Oluemmy. I hope u got ur appointment letter already unless u don't take liking to compass 6.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Heineken(m): 12:50am On Jan 24, 2016
Showguy001:
You can quote and unquote me. The replacement in the NSCDC is still ongoig but from private to compass 6. Only the board has the authority from compass 8 upward. Hopefully, by march for general recruitment. FFS also have something cooking. Oluemmy. I hope u got ur appointment letter already unless u don't take liking to compass 6.
. My man pls explain what do you mean by compass six
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by PaulErungworo: 5:40am On Jan 24, 2016
Keep calm and pray my dear Nigerians. For those with reliable info, pls don't hide it from us. Let's all celebrate each other's appointment. God bless us real good

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Leyimanno: 6:05am On Jan 24, 2016
Showguy001:

100% Confirmed info. Even d ones given 2 my boss minister were compass 6. May God speedily answers our prayers....
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by oloriTj: 7:32am On Jan 24, 2016
Leyimanno:

100% Confirmed info. Even d ones given 2 my boss minister were compass 6. May God speedily answers our prayers....
please what's compass 6?
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 8:07am On Jan 24, 2016
jimikata:
You people should stop crying foul about police recruitment, there was no recruitment or replacement, what happened was conversion of those constable with degree that was promoted to assistant superintendent.
CONVERSION, promotion, PROPER PLACEMENT are one..............Recruitment is Another word. NEWS said senate Received names of successful candidates for police Recruitment not for conversion
Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by Lawal4green: 8:14am On Jan 24, 2016
profinmasscom:

Dear, I hate spreading false or unconfirmed infor. That's why I hardly comment as regard to NSCDC issue. Because there are some people on this thread who are always looking for whom to quote with insult.
Also, my source does not pass infor to me until it's confirmed To avoid making himself a liar.
The truth about it is that something is really going on in NSCDC, but no one can give an accurate date or month when it will materialize.

May God be with us.
NSCDC Replacement is for Real, my frnd Received call from his uncle a state commandant (NSCDC) early dis month that they will soon call him. May God include us all on the List, Ameen.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 by yanabasee(m): 8:26am On Jan 24, 2016
Lawal4green:
CONVERSION, promotion, PROPER PLACEMENT are one..............Recruitment is Another word. NEWS said senate Received names of successful candidates for police Recruitment not for conversion

Conversion of staffs from one position to another isn't the same with recruitment of staffs...

If NPF recruitment is done underground... I mean police oh... Then I can imagine how other paramilitary will be...

(1) (2) (3) ... (307) (308) (309) (310) (311) (312) (313) ... (460) (Reply)

Post Abuja Jobs Here / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.